chapter 2 :Saviour.

BUT I LOVE HIM!

 

Sehun: (turned back) What are you doing here?

Luhan: Oh, I am heading to my house. Do you live around here too?

Sehun: Why would I go here, if it doesn’t? ( walks faster)

Luhan: (left behind) Why is this boy so rude? (cross his arms)

        Luhan walked behind and saw Sehun entering the next house from his house. He entered to his house, mom asked him about how his day was and he headed to his room.

“Wow today was a big day”

       =========Next day=====

      Luhan overslept and run to his school being late and was scolded by the teacher but was able to go in.  He sat next to Lay.

Lay: (whispers) Overlept?

Luhan: (smile) Yeah, but this Hyori teacher is scary.

Lay: Yes she is, but you’re lucky to be able to come in.

Luhan: Yeah…

             The rest of class they all paid attention to the class. And then there is the bell rang and Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun rushed in. Luhan noticed that Sehun wasn’t there.

------------1 hour ago in Class 2-1----------

Kai: I’ll make sure that Luhan pays today.

Baek: Try not to hurt him too much. He was so pretty you know.

Chanyeol: Kai, I’m with you. Baekhyun is thinking too much of him.

Kai: Sehun?

Sehun: (roll eyes) I am off today. Tired…

Kai: Wow, I know that D.O and Suho aren’t too fond of us being bullies but I never imagined you staying back from bullying someone.

Baekhyun: Yeah, you’re the one who enjoys it too much! I couldn’t believe that you made that cold prince L dance in Balerrina clothes in front of whole school.

Sehun: Nah~ I could do better that that. But he begged me so much that I was so tired of his voice and made him do that. I was thinking to send him to Star King.

Kai:  (giggle) What a cruel man, but I’d have loved to see that.

Sehun: It’ll be in few days, just wait.

Chanyeol: But what about today. Let’s go get that flower boy.

Sehun: A-ani, I told you I am tired.

Baek: What’s the matter with you? You even stopped us yesterday!

Sehun: Guys, just go by yourselves!

           Kai was about to say something but D.O interrupted

D.O: Guys, leave Sehun alone. It’s good to see he’s staying back.

Suho: Yeah, thanks Kyungsoo I was about to say that.

Kai: Okay, okay.

Chanyeol: Look at our Kai, behaving to his lover!

Kai: shut up! At least my Kyungsoo isn’t ert like Baekhyun. He’s loyal to me.

Baekhyun: Pshhh, That’s boring!

Chanyeol: Yah!

Baekhyun: Joking, joking! (laugh)

----

Kai: That new boy, come out.

Luhan: Me?

Baekhyun: Yeah, yeah… Who else could it be?

Luhan: Okay.

              Luhan stood from his chair but then Chen grabbed his wrist.

Chen: What do you want boys? Money, we can give it to you… Just leave him alone

Kai: Oh, look who’s talking. We’ll take your money anyways. Let him go!

Xuimin: (stands up) Guys, what do you want with him? He’s new, so give him some time.

Baekhyun: (tears paper from the notebook that was nearest to him and crumpled it and throws at him) Next time it will be my fist!

Kris: Guys…  (interrupted by Chanyeol)

Chanyeol: Wow, the president is talking! Kai, Baek looks like they want to be beaten let’s collect all of our EXO-K and some classmates and let’s meet them after class. That way it will be more fun.

Kai: Okay, (punches Tao that was near him) This is just a little warm up. Prepare to die guys!

        And they left the class.

Luhan: Guys, what were they going to do to me that you protected me by your lives?

Kris: We’re in one class, remember? Now you’re in part of our family.

Chen: Yeah! Now guys let’s enjoy our 3 hours to be beaten.

Luhan: (sits back to his seat) But why do you guys don’t fight back. Are they that strong fighters?

Lay: Oh maybe, they’re strong. But actually we are strong too.

Chen: (turns back to him) Yeah, Tao even does a wushu!

Luhan: (widen eyes) Really? Then why didn’t he fight back earlier?

Xuimin: (turns back too) Oh the2-1 is geniuses at study so if we beat them, we’ll be the ones who’ll be expelled.

Luhan: That’s cruel. Then how about telling them to school council or something.

Lay: That won’t work because the director of this school is Sehun’s mom.

Luhan: Oh, then there is nothing we can do!

Chen: (sigh) Yeah, nothing. But for now let’s enjoy ourselves. Yo! J-hope and Zico  dance some funny stuff!

Zico: You’re with us?

Chen: (stands up, and turns the music on) I’m in! (goes to them and does the funny dance)

Lay: that three is our atmosphere maker! (laughs) Aren’t they funny.

Luhan: (looked at them and laughs so hard)

Chen: Kris, join us!

Kris: No way,, that’s not my style.

TaoLpushes him) I like to see you dance

Kris: (joins them and dances like crazy) Everyone join! Seems like teacher won’t come in!

       Everybody screamed and joined.Luhan joins them too by being pulled by Xuimin.

--------In class2-1--------------

      Kai slams the door and comes in to the class.

Kai: Class! We have extra class today! Everyone will attend!

D.o: What is it Kai?

Kai: We’ll beat another class! (smirk)

Suho: (smirk) So the annual first beating whole class?

Baekhyun: Yeah. The absence of someone will lead to extreme beating. Evev you! (points to V and Taemin) You must attend too!

           V and Taemin nods but was scared. The teacher came and everyone paid attention to the class but then

          All of them heard the loud music coming from class2-2. But it was Kim Jungkook teachers lesson so they couldn’t leave the class.

Kai: (whispers to Sehun) Are they gone crazy?

Sehun: Maybe…. I think they’re preparing for the death. (smirk) Mr.Kim?

Kim Jongkook: Yes, Sehun?

Sehun: Mnn, the music from next class is bothering me to concentrate so would you please make them quiet?

Kim JOngook: Yes, I think it’s loud too! (goes out)

Kai: Smart boy! (ruffles Sehun’s hair)

  -----class 2-2--------

The door opened and JOngkook comes in.

Jongkook: What’s going on guys? Where is your teacher?

Chen: (stops the music) We don’t know mr Kim.

Kris: Mr Kim, we are just dancing and nothing at all.

Jongkook: Then be quiet okay? 2-1 Can’t concentrate!

Kris: Oh, okay. Teacher! Now everybody seats to your seats! (everybody moves around and sits ) (Jongkook saw and leaves the class)

Luhan: (roll eyes) We can’t even spend our freetime in our way!

Chen: Don’t worry you’ll adapt to it soon! How about playing Mafia everyone?

Doojoon: But you’re the who trolls us all the way.

Onew: Yeah, we know that you’re master playing that!

Chen: Okay, I’ll be the god okay?

Joon: assa! Then let’s play!

Kris: but let’s be quiet and no shouting to each other okay?

Class: Okay!

           They played and of course was trolled by Chen again. Chen made all of them innocent people and they just argued and killed each other!

The next class was Jihyo’s class. And the time almost flew. Here comes time to be beaten!

All of them 2-1, 2-2 gathered  in gym.

Kai: (smirk) Okay, let’s start this ! So listen you losers! It will be 1vs 1. We’ll call your name one by one! First….the battle of ice princes. Cheondung! L!

L come out with bothered gaze and so does Cheondung. L first shaked hands with him and got closer to him and said “I’m sorry man!” without being heard by others. Then he started beating him, until Cheondung couldn’t get up again.

        And the continued kikwang-daehyun, Zelo-Hongki, Taemin-Doojoon, Yongguk-Zico, Woohyun-Hoya, Chunji-Onew, L.Joe-Lee  Joon, Niel-Yonghwa, V-J-hope,Daehyun-Minho…

All of 2-2 were covered with blood, some of them even fainted.

Kai: So here is our next interesting battle! Suho vs…. Lay!

Suho: (widen eyes) Kai! I said I’m not fighting!

Kai: Wae? It will be lacking if the president won’t fight!

Kyungsoo: Kai! I’m not fighting too. Even allowing this is a big thing for me!

Kai: (shrug) Okay, I’ll beat two of them! Lay and…. Luhan!

Sehun: Wait! Luhan! I’ll… get him!!

Kai: really? Oh Sehun shy do you always get the interesting one!

Sehun: It’s because I’m more cool than you! And besides let’s leave him until the end. He’ll be the last one! Instead you can beat 3 of them

Baekhyun: Yes, let’s make him the last!

Kai: (roll eyes) Okay, then…. Tao and his lover Kris!

         He beat them until all of them were shouting in pain. Tao cried. He wasn’t stopping until D,o stopped him.

Then Chanyeol Baekhyun beat Xuimin and Chen. They looked in so much pain.

Luhan  was in a state of shock. All of his classmates were now lying on floor, shouting in pain, covered with blood.

Sehun walked to him. Grabbed by his hair and pretended like he was hearing something from him.

Sehun: Oh, no guys! This poor boy wants to pee!

Kai: (raise his one eyebrow) And why do you care?

Sehun: Oh, Kkamjong I don’t  want  to beat a man who ted in his pants!

Kai: Okay, you accompany to the bathroom.

Sehun: Oh okay (roll eyes) (push Luhan to the front) Go faster!

-----In the bathroom----

Luhan; But I didn’t say anything like that!

Sehun: Shut up, I’m trying to save your !

Luhan: What? But why?

Sehun: I said shut up or I’ll beat you here! Now listen! There is no way Kai will let you go, so I’ll punch you really hard only once! You should pretend to have fainted. It’s good if you really faint!

Luhan: No! Beat me like others! I don’t want to be alone without being beaten!

Sehun: Fine! I just tried to help you!

Luhan: It’s fine Sehun-ah! I see you’re a nice kid!

Sehun: (widen eyes) N-n-nice? (roll eyes) Nobody says that I’m nice. And do as I say! That way you can treat your classmates and afford them to at least get up!

Luhan: But that’s not fair!

Sehun: The world itself is not fair! Now let’s go! (he grabbed Luhan by collar and dragged him to others) Keep this shut from your classmates and mine of course!

 Kai: what took you so long?

Sehun: Mind describing it how it was?

Kai: No just start seriously!

           In instant,  Sehun punched Luhan really hard that Luhan fell to the ground really hard. He closed his eyes feeling the pain.

Baekhyun: what? Did he faint? Oh god, this isn’t fun!

Chanyeol: Yah, V get some water. Let’s wake him up!

Sehun: No, it’ enough! We know the rules. Never beat when someone has fainted.

Kai: Then let’s check if it’s real or not.

Sehun: I’ll check. (goes to Luhan and forcibly opened his eyes ) he’s unconscious

Kai: I’m disappointed the peak of this game was boring!

D.o: Let’s go guys! I’m starving.

Kai: Okay, let’s go! Tommorow we’re gonna see their beautiful faces

  Baekhyun: Seems like our maknae’s strength is overflowing.

Sehun: Sure. I bet I can make you faint too.

Baekhyun: (bites him)  Let’s see if you can. (runs away)

Sehun: oh, boy! Chanyeol  keep  your  boyrfriend from me! He’s biting me!

Chanyeol: I wish I could stop him!

          Exo-k went away.

Kris: (while lying on the floor) Guys? Alive?

Chen: I’m alive just ugh~ can’t move my legs!

Lay: Guys, I can’t move too.

Kris: Tao? Are you okay?

Tao: Yeah, thanks you dear!

Xuimin: I almost fainted! But I am glad I’m alive! By the way Luhan! He fainted!

Luhan: (opens eyes) Oh, I woke! I was just scared to open my eyes again.

All of them laugh!

Chen: Lu, you’re adorable!

Kris: and that was just the right thing.

Doojoon: I guess we’ll be in big troubles when we get home

Luhan: Oh, no! My mom’s gonna make a fuse!

Lee Joon: Just say you tripped down the stairs! That’s the best way!

Onew: My mom’s not gonna believe that.

Lee joon: Mine’s too. But it’ll work for Luhan.

Kris:  Are there someone who can atleast walk?

Luhan: gets up, I …think I can.

Kris: That’s good. Help others,

              Luhan helped everyone to sit and helped to wake the ones who has fainted.

Lay: But I guess Sehun punched you really hard! Or is it you that weak….

Luhan: (smile) I guess it’s both.

Lay: Okay, but thanks anyway. We could be lying all night if it wasn’t you.

Luhan: It’s okay. I’ll go get some medicine.

=========================================

Finally Luhan managed to get home. He was walking to his house but then saw Sehun waiting at the place where he met him yesterday.

Luhan: Hi, Sehun

Sehun: Hi..

Luhan: Were you waiting for me?

Sehun; Bwo? Of course not! I am waiting for my …uhm….friend!

Luhan: Uhmmm… thanks for today by the way.

Sehun: Don’t ever mention about that or I’ll kick your for real!

Luhan: Okay, then I’ll go

Sehun: Okay… (Luhan walks past him but then turn around)

Luhan: Can I have your phone number?

Sehun: (widen eyes) Bwo?!?

Luhan: I just thought I need that in case I’m in trouble. You seemed a good fighter.

SehunLraise one eyebrow)  And why should I help you?

Luhan: Because you helped me today. (smile) So your phone number! (gets his own phone out from his pocket and gets ready to write)

Sehun: (grabs Luhan’s phone and writes it down) here!

Luhan: (grin widely) Thank you, I thought you wouldn’t give me. (turns away and walks but then stops) Ah, by the way, I’m your neighbor! We live next to each other!! (waves and walks)

“ Oh why I am actinglike this!!!! “ Sehun sighed and walks to his house…..