chapter 10 Luhan likes him

BUT I LOVE HIM!

After school

“Guys, shall we watch movie together ?” suggested Tao “It’s been a while since we hang out”

“Sure!” said both Chen and Xuimin.

“How about you Luhan?” asked Kris “Are you with us?”

“I’d love to!” Luhan smiled widely.

“Sorry guys I can’t make it” said Lay “I have other things to do”

“What? Yixing! You never miss movies!” Tao shouted.

“Y-yeah… But I guess today I can’t make it. You guys go watch!” Lay smiled and avoided their gaze looking at the sky.

“Guys…” said Luhan, he knows that Lay isn’t going because of him. “I forgot that I have to prepare for the tests… you know that I should be ranked first!”

“Uhmmm….Then Fighting!” said Chen understanding what Luhan is thinking.

“Luhan, you just study too much!” said Tao rolling his eyes. “But fighting!”

--

At the cinema.

            The M members with exception of Luhan and Lay were arguing over what movie to watch. Chen suggested scary movie, Kris suggested cartoon, Tao romance movie and Xuimin not knowing what to watch.

“Guys!” Lay waved to them.

“Yixing?” Tao surprised “I thought you were…busy”

“Not anymore!” Lay grinned. “So, have you decided what to watch?”

“Zhang Yixing!” Xuimin shouted. “ I can’t bare this anymore! How could you come here like nothing happened when Luhan is alone because of you!”

“It’s not my fault! I didn’t say he can’t go! It’s his decision!” Lay claimed.

“Luhan, he’s just a too kind boy. You’re hurting him, you’re acting like 6 year old boy!” Xuimin said crossing his arms.

“What? Minseok-ah don’t act like you know everything!” Lay rolled his eyes.

“I know everything!” Xuimin shouted.

“Uhm…Guys? Mind to explain?” Kris interrupted confused over the situation.

“Looks like the guy who knows everything will explain!” Lay said.

“No! It’s his secret! And I at least know how to keep my friends secret!” Xuimin said.

“Secret?!” Lay scoffed. “You’re kidding me right? They’re barely a lovey-dovey couple playing with each other.”

“Who?” Tao asked.

“Listen! It looks like only Tao and I are the ones who know nothing. Spill it!” said Kris annoyed. “Since when did you guys hide things from us?”

“Okay, I think you should know too” said Lay. “Luhan! He.. he is now friends with Sehun!”

“What?!?!” they both shouted.

“Sehun? Luhan?” repeated Tao.” And did you guys know about it?” Lay and Xuimin nodded their heads.

“Chen?” said Tao and Jongdae quietly nodded his head.

“Omg, Kris! It’s only us who hadn’t known anything! How could you guys!” Tao said rolling his eyes with really annoyed face and left dragging Kris.

“Now, Minseok? Is this what you wanted?” Lay asked.

“They’ll understand Luhan’s choice unlike you Yixing!” said Xuimin and walked away.

“Yah! Minseok! Wait for me!” yelled Chen “Yixing, I think you should accept Luhan too, it’s like choosing between me and Xuimin” Chen said hurriedly “Bye for now, Yixing!”

“Ugh…. I don’t understand you guys!!” Lay shook his head.

---

          It was Kai and Sehun walking together. Others went to library so they who refused that idea was now out of school. Well, there were lots of days like this and usually Sehun would invite him home and they would play all day.

“Sehun! What do you want to play?” said Kai simply putting his arm over Hun’s shoulder.

“Uhm…. I think I will be busy Jongin” Sehun smiled.

“Oh, boy! What’s the matter with you nowadays? You almost stopped hanging around with us! What is keeping you busy Hun-ah?” said Kai frowning. “Did you get a boyfriend?”

“What?!?!? N-n-no” Sehun stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering, Hun? You’re acting weird!” teased Kai and Hun’s phone vibrated.

From Luhan: What are you doing, Sehunnie?

           Sehun wanted to reply his to his crush but stopped knowing that Kai would definitely sneak to his phone or even might get his phone by force. He quickly put it back to his pocket.

“UUu~ Is it a love message?” Kai moved his eyebrows up and down.

“Kill me now!!” Sehun thought “No! But Kai! I’m really sorry I have to go!”

“What if I buy you bubble tea? Will you stay?” Kai  suggested.

“A b-b-bubble t-t-ea?” Sehun hesitated to go.

“With flavor of chocolate!” Kai nodded his head.

“Uhmm…..” “Bubble tea? Omg Oh Sehun it’s bubble tea!!! Why are you hestitating?!? Sehun just accept Kai’s offer!

“Okay, I’ll buy you 2!” Kai said thinking that Hun is still hestitating. “Now he will definitely go with me!”   Kai thought. “Don’t make me wait for long Hun!”

Omgx10 Oh freaking Sehun!! It’s 2 bubble tea!!! Say yes!” “Sorry pal!” Sehun tapped Jongin’s shoulder “Next time, I’ll treat you!” “Luhan!! You’re gonna pay me my 2 bubble teas!!!” Sehun cursed to himself and walked away from Kai leaving him in awe.

“Something’s wrong for sure!” Kai said and walked alone sighing… to….the…library…

--

          Sehun called Luhan as walking to his house.

“Neh. Sehun-ah” Luhan answered his phone.

“Lu, where are you?” asked Sehun hoping he’s home.

“Mnnn…walking to house” said Luhan with low voice.

“You seem down, something happened?” asked Sehun who was now worried.

“Yeah…. I want to meet you, can you come to my house!” Luhan said.

“Okay, I’ll be there after 5 minutes!” said Sehun and hung up.

--

Luhan’s room.

As soon as Sehun went it, Luhan hugged Sehun tightly.

“Lu..”

“Shhhh… Sehun-ah, I’ll be like this for exactly 1 minute” Luhan said and Sehun quietly hugged his crush back.

“Lu? I think it’s over 1 minute…” said Sehun after 5 minutes now all red and sweaty.

“Thank you” said Luhan releasing the hug and they both sat on Lu’s bed.

“Mind to share what had made you like this?” Sehun asked.

        Luhan said nothing.

“Okay, I’ll wait. Tell me when you’re ready” said Sehun and laid back.

“Ughhh. Lu!! I just can’t!! Can’t you tell me now?” shouted Sehun after 10 minutes ofsilence.

“You don’t have any patience right?” Luhan giggled slightly.

“WHatt?? Just think yourself lucky because I’m being reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllyyyyyyyyyy patient! 10 minutes is very very veeeeery long!” said Sehun now getting up.

“Okay, I’m lucky then!” Luhan smiled and then “It is Lay… He’s avoiding me… And today I was going to watch movie with them and then Lay straightly refused to go… And I know the reason…”

“So you stopped watching?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah…” Luhan looked down.

“What??? What kind of person stops watching movie just because some other boy stops watching!” Sehun said now looking at Luhan “You’re too kind!”

“No, Sehun-ah. I understand him…” said Luhan.

           Knowing that the air is really filled with bad energy Sehun decided to cherish Lu “Lu, you’re lucky then!” he smiled.

“Wae?” Luhan looked confused.

“It’s because you have me now Pabo!!” Sehun raffled Lu’s hair and Lu became stiff to Hun’s words.

“I have him? What?!?!? What does that mean?!!? Aish!!! This milky white boy is making me crazy!!!” Luhan thought.

“Oh, yes! You owe me 2 choco bubble teas!!!” Sehun grinned thinking that his decision about leaving 2 bubble teas with Kai was right. He’ll get it from Luhan and plus, he is now seeing Luhan!

“What?!?!? Why?!?!??” Luhan shouted. “Oh, Sehun-ah I always buy you bubble teas! Can’t you buy me one?” Luhan whined.

“No! You just don’t know that sacrificed 2 bubble tea to meet you!!!” claimed Sehun. “So you must buy them to me!”

“Neh~” said Luhan being defeated. “Why am I so easy to him! I always lose!” thought Luhan.

“Lu? Why are you still being friends with me? Your friends are ignoring you one by one ” Sehun asked.

“I told you earlier. I think you’re a good boy, good friend. Maybe I am closer to you than them! But I can’t transfer classes cuz they’re my friends too!” said Luhan smiling.

“Then… Lu? Will you be my friend if I had…done something bad….before I met you?” Sehun asked worried.

“Sehun-ah, I don’t think you would do that!” said Luhan

“I’m asking you what if?” Sehun said.

“Still I don’t think you would have done something bad!” said Luhan.

“Yah!” Sehun shouted.

“Okay! Okay! Even if you did, there would be reason for it right? I will trust you Sehun-ah!” Luhan smiled.

“You’re the best!!” said Sehun and kissed Lu on his cheek unknowingly even surprising himself. “Oh Sehun!!! What the hell did you just do? What? Kiss? Are you kidding me Oh Sehun?” Sehun began to curse himself again inside but was red like tomato on outside.

“What? He kissed me??? I thought he hated kisses?! Oh..Se…Hun… kissed me?” these thought flew into Lu’s mind who was now touching the hot spot of his cheek that was kissed.

“Uhm…” Sehun coughed, “Shall we d-d-do h-h-ome w-w-work?” Sehun barely said stuttering. “Wait, didn’t I just run away from other in order not to do homework?”

“O-okay” Luhan said. “Luhan! You don’t have any home work!” thought Luhan.

 

“Boys!!! Dinner!!!” both boys thanked to angelic voice of Lu’s mom calling them.

“Mom!” sad Luhan “Dinner” “Gosh what are you saying Luhan!!”

“Yeah, dinner!!” nodded Sehun quickly.

--

At the café.

            K members except Sehun went to café after doing their homework.

“Guys? Don’t you think Sehun’s acting weird nowadays?” said Kai sipping his latte.

“Yeah, I got that feeling too! He has gotten more rude!” claimed Baek. “imagine, he even made me fall in front of all my classmates!”

“No, I am not talking about that. He was always like that. But nowadays…he stopped being clingy to none of us! Remember how we used to take turns to sleep at Sehun’s and even in holidays he would call us to come over. But now he’s all busy!” Kai said.

“Kyungsoo, I think your boyfriend were two timing you with Sehun. Look, he misses him so much!” baek teased.

“Yah! I’m just worried about my friend Okay? I think… he got a boyfriend” said Kai making Baek cough to his statement.

“What?” others shouted

“Oh, guys! Sometimes I wonder why you rank higher than me, when I’m the only one who’s smart. The would be no other reason why Oh Sehun isn’t hanging with us anymore!” said Kai proudly.

“Guys… I know the reason…” said Baekhyun.

“What is it then?” asked D.O

“It’s just….he has a part time job now!” Baek lied

“What??? And why didn’t he tell us? And why?” asked Suho.

“Oh, he found it interesting to make money on his own and I guess…he..was embarrassed to tell you guys!” Baek fakely laughed.

“Really? That lazy Hun wanted to work?” Kai said in disbelief.

“But guys, pretend like you don’t know okay? He begged me not to tell you!” said Baek.

“I doubt he begged you. It would be better to say he threatened you!” smirked Kai.

“Kkamjong!!” Baek rolled his eyes.

. “I just  saved your Sehun bastard, you owe me!” thought Baekhyun reminding him that one day he’ll make Sehun stop mentioning about his past.

--

Chen’s house.

“Minseok-ah, you were too harsh with Lay. Well, you know his reason!” said Chen while hugging Minseok with right hand and changing channels of TV with left hand.

“But Lay..he shouldn’t act like that! It’s not Luhan’s fault anyway! He doesn’t know anything!” said Xuimin sighing.

“What do you think will happen if Luhan get to know the truth?” asked Chen.

“I doubt Luhan will change his mind!” said Xuimin.

“And why?” asked Chen.

“It’s because I felt that Luhan looks at Sehun like how you look at me!” said Xuimin sighing even deep.

“You mean… Luhan l-likes him?!?”