chapter 3: The deal

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Episode 3

       As soon as Luhan opened the door , his mother shouted Luhan!!! She ran to her, taking a deep look in his bruise , she run for medicine and took care of his bruise.

Luhan: Mom, it’s okay…

Luhan’s mom:  What happened to you Lu? Never in my life I thought you would be included in fights.

Luhan:  Mom, I didn’t fight with someone! I…I was just …unlucky (smile) I tripped down the stairs.

Luhan’s mom: Rolling down the stair would have made you worse!

Luhan: In that case, I got lucky. Mom, seriously don’t make a fuse over this little thing.

Luhan’s  mom: Okay, okay. (smile) I was just worried about you. So how’s your day?

Luhan: Great! As I told you, my classmates are great!

Luhan’s mom: Next time, invite them in, I want to see them. (smile) Now let’s have our dinner.

Luhan: I’m ready to eat a whole horse! ..

 

              After taking a shower and lying in bed Luhan wanted to sleep quickly but there was noluck. The boy was all over his head. “He saved me… but why?  Oh and why I asked his phone number!! Ugh I must have looked so stupid.” Luhan rolled in his blanket. “Shall I text him… “ he grabbed the phone, staring at the numbers “Thank you for ….No no I already said that and maybe he’ll get annoyed. What are you doing…. No! Luhan! You’re not that close with him… Ugh I give up! “ Luhan turned off the phone.

“He is handsome’’ Luhan giggled and slowly his eyelids closed entering his sweet dreamland.

-----------At Sehun’s place--------

              Sehun entered the house. The gloomy quiet atmosphere he always hated. He doesn’t like to live here, parents are always busy with their work and even they are still in house nothing changes… That’s why Sehun likes to bring his pals to his house to brighten the mood but it’s not always possible.

           He stayed in shower too long that his skin was like 70 year old grandpas but still he liked to shower for long. After finally getting out from shower, lied on is bed and looked at his phone if there is any new something. 

1 missed call

He quickly checked but it was Baekhyun. Disappointed Sehun called back not knowing why he was disappointed even though every other day he was grateful for talkative Baekhyun but today, today it was like he was waiting other person to call or message him. Baekhyun quickly answered the phone.

Baek: Yo! Yo! Wassup bro!

Sehun: Nothing Bro, wanna hang out with me?

Baek: No, Sehun.  I’m sorry, but I guess today I can’t stay at your place.

Sehun: I understand…

Baek: Sehun, you owe me!

Sehun: Why?

Baek: Because I found out your great secret and hadn’t tell anyone…yet!

Sehun: And what is that secret?

Baek: You have a crush on that new boy!

Sehun: (cough) Bwo?! Don’t make me laugh Baek!

Baek: Oh, you know that you can’t deceive me in love affairs. I was suspecting you when you stopped us on the first day but today I fully understood! There is no need to deny it!

Sehun: There is nothing to deny! I have to sleep, bye! (hangs up)

Baek: (smirking) Well,well Oh Sehun. It’s really easy to prove that I’m right! …

==========Next day=======

         Sehun  was walking leasurely through the streets to his school. And then he saw familiar figure running at his full speed and stopped when he saw him. “Luhan?”

“Sehun!!! You have to run!!! We are late for school!” Luhan grabbed his hands and dragged him along.

Surprised Sehun, looked at his watch and it was only 7 a.m when their class starts at 8 a.m and their house was 10 minutes to school. He stopped and made Luhan stop.

Luhan: Hey, we are late for school!

Sehun: What are you talking about? It’s only 7 a.m! See? ( raised his watch to make sure Luhan sees it)

“Oops!” Luhan stuck his tongue out and burst out laughing. “What a fool I am!! “

            Sehun looked at him with  tell-me-what-is-going-on look.

Luhan: Oh, I am a heavy sleeper. I just don’t wake up easily. So to trick my body yesterday I changed time to 1 hour late. But I forgot! (laughed innocently)

Sehun rolled his eyes, and continued walking.

 

“Hey, wait for me! Let’s walk together! “ said Luhan and walked beside him.

The walk was quiet. Even though Luhan tried to start conversation it was cut off with Sehuns half hearted answers. And when there was the school in sight he just put his earphones on and walked quickly leaving him alone.

Class 2-1

          Sehun was always the first one to enter the school, the class. And not making him wait for long Kai entered with Kyungsoo and his friends and others gathered one by one.

Kai: I’m looking forward to see the beautiful faces we made for them.

Baekhyun: Yeah, me too!

Class 2-2

           Luhan thought that he was the first one to enter the class but Lay was there, already sitting on his seat,eyes closed and earphone on. And he saw Luhan entering and put away his earphone  and smiled at him  “Good morning Luhan! “

Luhan: Good morning. (smile)

Lay: You’re early today.

Luhan: Oh, there was something that made me get this early. Are you this early every day?

Lay: Mostly, yeah. I like to be here alone.

Luhan: by the way, you look very scary.

Lay: Yeah.. (smile) But you look handsome as ever.

Luhan: My bruise is nothing to compared yours!

Lay: I don’t think so. It’s just even bruise can’t make you look ugly.

Luhan: No it’s all thanks to him.

Lay: Who?

Luhan: S-sehun.

Lay: Why he’s the one who punched you.

Luhan: But if it wasn’t him, I would be in same state as you. (smiles) By the way, what do you think of Sehun?

Lay: Oh, i… think he’s cold hearted. He doesn’t even care for anyone else except his people. He loves to suffer other people.

Luhan: But he doesn’t look like that.

Lay: It’s just because you don’t know him well. You’ll see his true nature soon.

Luhan sighed and thought to himself “I don’t think he was always like that”

           By 8 o’clock everyone gathered. They all looked so awful. Luhan was shocked that no one skipped the class. And of course by break time the tugs came in.

Baekhyun came in with a grin on his face and said “Good morning losers! You look beautiful! “

Luhan saw Sehun was with them this time. Actually 6 of them came in.

 Kyungsoo was there to stop Kai from hurting them more, Suho… with his reasons and the other 4 was obvious to others but not to Luhan.

“Today we'll give you a day off” Chanyeol grinned and went towards Luhan. “But not to this guy!” he pulled Luhan up by collar. And when he was about to punch him Baek shouted:" Wait Chanyeol! I have other plans”

“What is it?” Chanyeol and other 4 looked at him with curiosity.

“Luhan, have a dinner with me and we’ll let your friends off for tomorrow too” said Baekhyun.

“What? And who are you to decide that!” said Kai.

“Oh, shut up Kai. Or I’ll tell your cringe worthy secrets to this class” said Baekhyun turning to both Kyungsoo and Kai.

“Let him be” said Kyungsoo slightly blushed.

“Okay” said Kai rolling his eyes.

“Any objections? Class?” said Baekhyun with a teasing voice.

“What are you going to do with him?” asked Lay. “You aren’t gonna hurt him right?”

“Oh please Lay, keep your mouth shut. I am not gonna punch you because of one reason which I can’t tell” said Baekhyun. “Anyone else? Well then, Luhan see? Your classmates wants to take at least one day off from being bullied by us, so what’s your answer?

“i..” Luhan looked around the class “Okay, I’m in”

“Good. Today, after school, you ,me and..” he looked to Sehun and raised one eyebrow “Sehun! “

“What? Why me?” shouted Sehun but he expected this by the time he offered dinner.

“It’s because I need someone to be with me and Luhan. It will be weird if we’re alone,right Chanyeol-ah?” said Baek.

“Can’t I go?” said Chanyeol with a low voice.

“Of course not, if we go together I’ll forget my purpose” Baek widely grinned. “Deal?”

“Okay” said Luhan and they went out of class since the teacher came in.

           It was actually good for Luhan to include Sehun. It will be more comfortable since he atleast knew Sehun…

----------After school--------------

             Luhan and Sehun quietly followed Baekhyun. He led them to the famous restaurant near their school and they were seated.

“So Luhan? Are you gay?” Baekhyun asked him as soon as they sat down.

“What?… Do I need to answer that” Luhan said stuttering.

“Based on your answer, yes you are! “ Baekhyun smiled “And look I’m not that scary person if you are nice to me.But it can be opposite too” “He..” pointed at Sehun “ He’s gay too”

“Well, I know that everyone in this school are that..” said Luhan, now looking into Baekhyun’s eyes.

“Smart boy huh?” smiled Baekhyun. “Wanna date me?” said Baekhyun quickly looking at Sehun , Sehun coughed and tried not to look at Baek and Luhan not knowing what to do gulped some water.

“No, I’m not interested in you. I’m sorry” said Luhan.

“Well then it’s a waste. Now that my mood is off, I’ll go. You two have a nice dinner, I’ll go find Chanyeol since I got to know what I wanted” said Baekhyun “And, don’t waste my money so eat till you’re full! “ said and left very quickly winking at Sehun.

“Shall we go.. or eat?” asked Luhan confused by Baekhyun’s actions.

“Of course we eat! You can go if you want. Guess it’ll be more for me” said Sehun with a poker face.

“Since he left…I’ll stay” Luhan smiled “ So, tell me about yourself?”

“What?” Sehun almost choked to meat he was swallowing.

“I want to be friends with you” said Luhan still looking at him.

“I don’t want that” said Sehun “Eat that food quietly or leave please”

          Hurt with Sehun’s words Luhan  decided to leave but then

 “I think it’s too much for me to eat, and I am not the person who leaves food while in one place there are kids starving to death. So I apologise for what I said and let’s finish” Sehun said. 

“Okay, you’re right” said Luhan “Can I tell you about myself then?”

“You’re really persistent” said Sehun

“Okay, I’ll shut up” said Luhan with a pout.

“Tell me..” Sehun said and between drinking water. 

“ Well I’m Chinese actually. My parents business was bankrupt so we came to my uncles in Korea. You see that I have problems speaking Korean but now it’s getting better” said Luhan “you don’t hate Chinese,right?”

“Why should i?” said Sehun with a surprised tone.

“Oh, there is that kind of people in the world. And I like to play football..Do you play football?” asked Luhan

“Every man does” said Sehun. “Wanna bet on who’s going to score more in this year’s championship?

“Sure” Luhan grinned “What’s your bet?”

“Buy me bubble tea everyday! “ said Sehun. “what’s yours?”

“Walk with me every day to our school and our home” Luhan said.

“What?!?!?” Sehun shouted. “What kind of bet is that?”

“What, afraid you’ll lose?” teased Luhan

“No way! Okay deal! “ said Sehun”Now let’s go home! “

 

---------At Sehun’s place-----------

             Sehun knew that Baek was at his place waiting for his pray.

“Yo! Finnally back from your date?” said Baekhyun.

“It wasn’t a date! You made me go there! “ Sehun frowned.

“Oh you have to thank me on that!” Baek said “ I didn’t even get to eat food just to make your date comfortable!”

“Thank you very much!” Sehun said sarcastically.

“ So you’re not denying now?” said Baekhyun with annoying teasing tone.

“Yeah yeah, I admit. I have a crush on him. But it’s just a crush, nothing more! “ Sehun said with a defeated tone. “Happy?”

“Of course! Now be a good boy or I’ll tell it to the rest!” Baekhyun said putting his hand on his shoulder.

“Oh, really? Then I’ll tell every incident that you had before Chanyeol and even few after Chanyeol! And tell them, I won’t care. It'll last at least 1 month but I wonder how things will turn with you and your sweet Channie” said  Sehun now with a winner tone, throwing away Baek hands.

     Mouth wide open Baekhyun finally said “okay, we’re even! You’re themost evil man on this world! I buy you 3 bubble teas everyday to keep my secrets and finally when I  got you! Okay , okay make it atleast 1 bubble tea!” he saw him with a puppy eyes.

“Fine 2!” said Sehun.

“Deal!” said Baek and there was a vibration of Sehun’s phone.

From:010 ********

Say thanks to Baekhyun. The dinner was delicious ^_^