chapter 29: The exams!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Ah, by the way, K members are going to teach me their best subjects, using this opportunity, how about we all learn?” Luhan suggested.

“What? Me? Us? But why are they teaching you?” Chen asked.

“Yeah, I thought you guys should raise your grades too” said Luhan.

“But they won’t teach us” said Tao shaking his head.

“I’ll convince them” Luhan said.

“Really? What if they beat us?” Kris asked.

“They won’t” said Luhan. “What’s your opinion, Minseok-ah?”

“Well, it’s nice to be taught but I don’t know…  Ah, they are teaching you because of the deal you made with director, right?” asked Xuimin.

“Then I’m in” said Lay.

“Yixing, you’re accepting this just because you want to meet your Suho” said Chen rolling his eyes.

“Well, maybe or maybe not. I’m in, don’t know about you guys but be sure not to whine when you get low scores” said Lay winking to Luhan.

“Yup, then Yixing let’s go to our house after class, K members will come after” said Luhan.

“You know what, I’m in” said Kris. “I don’t want to place last in history again”

“What?!? You betrayer!” Tao smacked Kris.

“Wae, you’re just as bad as me, come on Zitao” said Kris.

“Okay, okay” said Tao rolling his eyes. “I’m in”

“Then..” Luhan looked at Xuichen couple.

“Okay, okay!” said Chen groaning. “But make sure that Byun Baekhyun stays away from me and my wife!”

“Yah!” Xuimin slapped Chen’s hands and Chen giggled.

“Don’t worry my wifey, I’ll protect you from that devil” said Jongdae kissing his Baozi on cheek.

A new message from My angelic Lu: Hey, guess what? I convinced M members to study with me. Tellothers to behave well!

A new message from My love Hunnie: Seriously, Lu? Wouldn’t it slow down you?

 A new message from My angelic Lu: Ani, I think it’ll be fun! I miss you, Babyboo

A new message from My love Hunnie: What? Babyboo?!!? Oh, I miss you too but can’t you just call me prince or something cool like that?

A new message from My angelic Lu: Shiro! Let’s meet later, Babyboo! :p

A new message from My love Hunnie: Aish this kid! I’ll shower you with kisses as a penalty!

A new message from My angelic Lu: I’m waiting for that! <3

…..

In class 2-2

“Guys, I guess we’ll meet more people at Lu’s house” said Sehun.

“Who? His mom?” asked Baekhyun now leaning on Yeollie’s shoulder and ice cream.

“Ani, think deeper, there could be ones who’s someone’s first love” said Sehun smirking.

“Ah, Yixing?” asked Suho.

“M members?!?!?” Baek shouted.

“Yup, and guess we’ll have to teach them too!” said Sehun sighing. “I couldn’t say no even though I don’t want to”

“You’ll never say no to your Bambi” said Kai.

“Just like you Kkamjjong” said Sehun.

“Yeah, I never knew that Kyungsoo would be the boss in our relationship” said Jongin.

“Me too” said Sehun. “I guess our wifeys are the cutest yet the scariest”

“it’s not just yours, mine is a lot more scary!” said Yeol earning a smack from Baek.

In Luhan’s house.

                M members came earlier than K members. Luhan handed them their presents. And then k members came in. they had food together.

“Guys, let’s get down to our work now” said Sehun.

“I changed our plan as we are now teaching not only my Deer but also these …” Sehun gulped the word he was going to say looking at Luhan.

“So, what’s the plan?” Kyungsoo asked.

“We’re going to study in pairs” said Sehun grinning. “The pairs are, Me and Luhan, Suho and Lay, Baekhyun and Chen, Yeol and Xuimin, Kris and Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo”

“Yah! Oh Sehun! You’re just making thing favourable to you!” shouted Baek.

“Wae? I like it!” said Suho.

“Me too…” said Lay shyly.

“It’s because you two are in pairs!” said Baek groaning. “But I don’t want to be paired up with this loser!”

“Bwo? I don’t like it either!” said Chen crossing his arms.

“Then Xuimin-Baekhyun, Chen-Yeol, is it okay?” said Sehun.

“No!” Xuimin and Chen both shouted,

“Then go with what I said! How about you guys, Kai, Kyungsoo?” asked Sehun.

“We don’t care!” said Kai. “I actually liked beating Kris”

“Hmph! Kai!” Sehun shouted.

“Okay, okay! I was just joking!” said Kai.

“How about this guys? Let’s bet!” said Kyungsoo.

“How?” asked Yeol.

“Let’s see what pair is going to score the highest!” said D.O smirking.

“Isn’t it obvious?” said Baek rolling his eyes.

“Then let’s exclude Hunhan!” said Kyungsoo. “Loser team will have to wear “I’m a loser” short for a week”

“Why are you so enthusiastic about studying” said Baek.

“You can just accept that you’re going to lose and wear the shirt” said Kyungsoo.

“No way! I’m in! And be sure that we’ll rank higher than you, Kyungsoo becuz that Tao of yours is much more stupid than Jongdae” said Baek.

“We’ll see about that!” said Kyungsoo.

“What? Are you praising me?” Chen said in disbelief.

“I’m not praising you, pabo! You’re stupid but not that stupid as Tao!” said Baek.

“Well, you’re not that smart either, seeing that you always cheat!” said Chen rolling his eyes.

“Yah, guys! You’re in one team!” said Sehun. “Now, let’s get down to our work”

“I think they’ll rank the last” Luhan whispered to Sehun.

“Yah, I heard that!” Baek shouted. “Come on Jongdae, let’s show them what we are capable of”

“Okay” Kris shouted. “Let’s rock!” Kris smacked Kai’s back.

“You did that to smack me, right?” Kai glared at Kris.

“Any, let’s get that first place, Kai-ah!” Kris shrugged but giggled.

“Tao, let’s do this” said Kyungsoo smiling to Tao, and Tao smiled back.

“Yah!” Kai and Kris both shouted. “Don’t you dare to smile at each other!”

“Oh, dear! Tao, shall we just start dating throwing these pabos” said Kyungsoo.

“This is going to be a fuss!” said Sehun shaking head. “Let’s not invite them later”

“But I like to see them all together” said Luhan smiling happily.

                And the next three days have passed quickly as they were all busy studying. Even Jongdae and Baek forgot to fight with each other and even they visited each others house. Tao’s dark circle has been widening as Kyungsoo didn’t let him rest even a bit. Kris and Kai, also studied hard, and started being on friendly terms with each other. Yeol and Minseok were studying hard too. Hunhan of course tried their best but sometimes it was hard to resist each other and spend little times cuddling with each other.

The first day of the exam.

Of course it was Math.

                Luhan refused to get help from others because he’s confident with that subject. Everyone agreed not to cheat but Baek still sat next to Chen just in case. Luhan sat as far he could from Sehun because he didn’t want to repeat the mistake he made in previous exam.

“It’s time!” Jihyo teacher said and everyone put their pen down and stood up.

                Sehun quickly came to Luhan, “How did you do, Lu? This one was quite hard”

“Oh, I did 100% and I’m sure of it! You?” asked Luhan satisfied with himself.

“Me too,” Sehun smirked.

“How did your pair do?” Baek asked Yeol, putting his hands around Jongdae.

“Oh, don’t worry about us! We did quite well right Baozi?” said Yeol.

“What? BAozi? Yah, that’s the name I can onle call him!” Chen shouted. “Oh, come on Baek let’s go study tommorow’s exam”

“Uhm.. Jongdae.. Let’s go eat!” said Xuimin.

“Arasseo, Baozi!” Jongdae giggled and hugged Minseok by his waist. “See you later Bacon!”

“See you later, Dino!” said Baek shaking his head and smiling.

“uhm, Baek. Aren’t you angry at him?” shocked Sehun asked.

“Why?” Baek asked

“He just called you Bacon” said Luhan with big eyes; shocked too.

“And I called him Dino. We got over that 2 days ago!” said Baek. “Now come on Hunhan couple let’s go eat with this Baekyeol couple”

“How did you do bro?” Kai asked Kris.

“Well” said Kris winking at  Kai.

“Wanna go have some drink?” Kai asked.

“Sure!” said Kris.

“When did you…” DO’s eyes widened ans so does Tao’s too.

“Wae? You two can date too” said Kai satisfied with Kyungsoo’s jealousy.

“Ah, Let’s go Zitao. We have work to do. Let’s see this two go on date when they lose the bet” said Kyunsoo dragging saddened Tao.

“Uhm , Kyungsoo can’t we have drinks with them?” Tao pleaded.

“NO!” said Kyungsoo and continued dragging Tao.

“How did you do, Yixing?” Suho asked.

“Well, I did my best but it was quite hard” said Lay smiling. “You?”

“Me too” said Suho.

“Shall we go eat or study?” said Lay.

“What do you want to do?” asked Suho.

“Whatever you want” said Yixing.

“No, you decide” said Suho.

“Look at these new lovey-dovey birds. I’ll decide for you, you go eat with us and then go study” said Baek,

“Call” Lay and Suho both smiled to each other and went.

Next day:

  The result of Math exam.

  1. Luhan, Sehun, Kyungsoo, Lay : 100%
  2. Baekhyun, Jongdae, Suho: 98%
  3. Kris, Jongin, Minseok, Yeol: 97%
  4. Tao, Myugnsoo, Joon: 95%
  5.  

“Assa! I knew my deer would score perfect!” said Sehun hugging Lu.

“Do I get a kiss then?” Luhan asked and Sehun kissed him on his lips.

“Now give me a kiss too, I scored prefect!” said Sehun and Lu kissed Hun back.

“Do I get a kiss too?” Baek said to Chen.

“Yuck!” Chen sounded discusted “I’ll better bite my Baozi!”

“Yah! Zitao!” Kyungsoo ragged. “How could you!”

“Mianhe!” said Tao in low voice, I was so sleepy cuz you didn’t let me sleep much and…

“Hu~ I’m glad I wasn’t with him!” Kris said.

“You! Shut up!” said Kyungsoo,

“Well..” Kai shrugged. “I am glad I wasn’t paired with him too” Kai whispered to Kris as they both hi-fived.

...

Then exam on next day was Physics, one of the subjects Luhan could do well.

Results:

  1. Sehun, Luhan: 100%
  2. Baekhyun, Chen, Do, Tao: 98%
  3. Kai, Kris, Minseok, Yeol: 96%
  4. Suho, Lay: 95%

Results of Biology exam:

  1. Sehun, Luhan: 100%
  2. Baekhyun, Chen, Suho, Lay: 98%
  3. Kai,Tao, Yeol:97%
  4. Kris, DO, Xuimin: 96%
  5.  

And the exams continued.

Hunhan couple scored perfect on all exams now that only History was left. And by overall BaekChen was 2nd, Sulay and Yeolmin was 3rd KaiKris and DOtao was last.

“How could this happen!” D.O groaned. “Tao, I guess we don’t work hard enough!”

“No, Kyungsoo. You two are over working so that your brain not letting you rest. And it’s affecting your scores. See, you two are equal to Kai and Kris who aren’t that enthusiastic even playing basketball and all” said Luhan.

“That’s completely right! Thank you, Luhan!” said Tao sighing. “D.O I am ready to wear that shirt just don’t make me study more!”

“Tao, let’s go play basketball” said Kris taking pity on his boyfriend.

“But..” said D.O but was interrupted by Kai

“D.O let them. And let’s have a date we didn’t have for so long” said Kai smiling.

“And nobody questioning why BaekChen pair is on the 2nd place” said Suho. “you guys are cheating right?”

“What?!!? Hell no!” Baek shouted. “Well, I guess we are more compatible to be sudy buddies” Baek winked to Chen.

“I hate to say this but it’s thanks to Baek I have improved a lot” said Chen.

“Now give me a kiss” said Baek wiping his mouth.

“Yah!” Xuimin shouted. “Get away from my boyfriend. And Yeol, why don’t you say something to your boyfriend?”

“Well, he is always like that. But I know he loves me the most!” Yeol grinned.

“That’s my big boy!” said Baek. “Give me kiss”

“Sure!” Yeol hugged Baek and the kissed passionately.

“Yack!!” “go get a room!” “Discusting!” Everyone shouted.

“What? You guys squeal so hard when Hunhan kisses each other!” said Baek.

“Oh, no! Don’t include us!” Sehun protested.

“They are cute but you are discusting!” said Suho.

At Luhan’s house

“I’m so glad that we are so close now” said Luhan smiling

“It’s all thanks to you” said Sehun smiling and Lu giggled.

“But I am worried about tomorrow? What if I make mistake?” said Luhan deeply sighing.

“Don’t worry, we will use Kyungsoo’s plan” said Sehun.

“That’s what I’m hoping on” said Luhan.

“Don’t worry Lu, we revised a lot and I know you can do it!” said Sehun. “And guess what if you make it let’s go camping”

“Bwo? Really? With k members?” Luhan asked happily.

“With 12 of us, if you want!” said Sehun.

“Wah~ I love you, my Shrek Sehun” said Luhan giggling.

“Shrek?!? Then you’re my Fiona!” said Sehun. “But wait we aren’t that ugly”

“They’re not ugly. And they’re the couple who don’t care anything but themselves, and loves each other more than anything. And remember, Shrek saved Fiona from Dragon” said Luhan.

“Okay, then. And I guess that Dragon is Byun Bacon” said Sehun.

“Then Yeol-donkey?” said Lu and they both laughed happily.

The last exam day: History exam.

Yoo Jaesuk teacher: Sehun, director decided that you’ll give the exam in separate from others! No gather your belongings and go to next room.

“What?!?” Everyone gasped since Sehun’s the only one who’s perfect on history.

Sehun stood up and got out of the gym.

“Yah, what we are going to do now?” Baek asked. “No one is better than Luhan this time when Sehun is gone. We can’t help him and Luhan, he’s not confident” Then he remembered there is actually one person can be better than Luhan, It’s Kim Myungsoo.

--------------------------------

Bonus chapter: A date of an Sulay couple when Hunhan were still in China

  A new message from Unicorn: uhm, Hi Suho? Are you free after class?

Suho's heart fluttered. he wuickly wrote an reply

A new message from guardian Suho: Of course Lay-ah. Why?

A new message from Unicorn: Uhm.. I wanted to go to the museum that is opened near. But no one wants to go with me T.T

A new message from Guardian Suho: I'll go! What is there?

A new message from Unicorn: Uhm... DOn't laugh okay. It's museum about Unicorns ^^

Suho laughed out really hard earning glare from Kim Jonkook teacher.

A new message from Guardian Suho: Okay, i'll go! Wait me after school.

...

They went to the museum and actually it was just picture museum and there was only one painting with Unicorn. Lay stood there for almost an hour squealing at the picture, praising how accurate it was painted and saying that he should meet the painter. And SUho stood there heart fluttering by adorable Unicorn of his.

"Ah, Okay" said Lay a little bit disappointed hearing that he can't buy the picture and the painter is abroad."let's go, Suho"

"Uhm, Yixing, are you hungry? Shall we go eat ramen?" said Suho.

"Really? Let's go" said Yiximg.

..

"Wah, it hasn't changed a bit" said Yixing now with full stomach getting out of the restaurant.

"What? You didn't go here since we... broke...up?" Suho asked carefully

"Yeah, whenever i walk here reminded you, so i decided to not come here" said Lay.

"Really? I always came here to check if you arrived or not" said Suho.

"So you missed me,r ight?" Lay asked.

"of course" said Suho.

"Uhm... " said Lay.

"You know what, Yixing shall we go watch a movie?" said Suho

"I'd love to, but maybe next time" said Lay.

"Does that mean we'll have a date next time too?" Suho said happily.

"Well.. if you consider watching movie is a date.. yes" said Lay.

"Oh, thank you Lay" Suho hugged Lay in a joy but released as soon he realised he might have done sth wrong. "I.. I'm sorry.. i was so excited..and.."

"it's okay, guardian!" said Lay smiling.

.........

The next time the had watched movie together, ate ramen at the same restaurant together.

And their third date was at the park. They were sure getting close to each other and started messaging, calling each other.

---------

A/N

So, Hello guys?

Wow, it's a long chapter right?

So how;s the new chapter? Did anyone liked it?

And for all who have been commenting, thank you very much! I like you comments and it gives me the inspiration to write more! Thank you for encouraging me! And please continue to do so.

And the little bonus chapter is for Ruksha, for writing the 100th comment. (Sorry it's short )

And there'll be lot surprises for you^^

Love ya all!!