chapter 33 : Chung is back

BUT I LOVE HIM!

"Hi, Mr.Oh. My name is Luhan" said Lu after bowing

“Dad, I’m going to announce something really important” said Sehun

“Really? Then tell me?”said Hun’s dad

“When mom comes” said Hun.

“Okay then” Mr.Oh smiled. “But Sehun, I don’t remember him seeing with your friends”

“Yeah, he moved in next to our house when you weren’t here” said Sehun. “And he also goes to our school!”

“Ah~ Then you are familiar with Hunnie’s mom, right? Isn’t she scary?” Mr.Oh laughed.

“Oh dad, she’s scary to everyone” said Hun rolling his eyes.

            Right at that time, Lu’s phone vibrated.

“Lu, you’re phone is vibrating, someone must be calling” said Sehun

“Oh yes” said Lu and took out his phone and froze seeing the caller id: Chung

“What’s wrong? Anwser it..” said Sehun

“Ah~ Neh~” said Luhan and “Hello?”

“Luhan! Thank goodness you took the phone!” Chung shouted.

“Mnn..” Luhan couldn’t say anything.

“Luhan, guess where am I now?” Chung said excitedly.

“I don’t know” said Luhan in chinese.

“I’m in Korea!!! And right now, I’m in your house, talking with Mrs.Lu” said Chung.

“What?!” Luhan almost shouted but could hold back. “What are you doing here? I mean in Korea”

“Oh come on Lu! Is that the way you welcome your best friend?” Chung said. “Where are you by the way? Is Sehun with you?”

“Yeah…”Luhan said.

“Come here quickly, I’m dying to see you. Bye for now!” said Chung and hanged up his phone.

“Young lad, you can speak Chinese?”Sehun’s dad asked

“Dad, he’s chinese” said Sehun “Who was that Lu?”

“Hun-ah…” Luhan stared at Sehun, and his guardian quickly understood that something was off and his deer wants to talk with him alone.

“Dad, excuse us for a moment” said Sehun and dragged Lu to his room.

“What happened Lu?” Sehun asked.

“Chung! He’s here” Luhan said, “He just called me and said he’s at my house”

“What? What is he doing there?” asked Sehun.

“I don’t know, Hun… I think today’s not the right day to tell your parents about ourselves…” Luhan looked gloomy

“Okay, I understand” said Sehun. “Then tell me what happened between you and Chung. Why are you acting like this?”

“Nothing… Sehun-ah… nothing”said Luhan. “I think I have to go now”

“Okay, let’s go together” Sehun kissed his deer on his forehead.

“Dad, Lu has to go and I’ll see him out” said Sehun.

“Okay, then. Good night Luhan” said Hun’s dad.

“Good night mr.Oh” said Luhan and they walked out of Hun’s house.

….

Meanwhile in Luhan’s house.

“So, how’s life there, in China?” Lu’s mom asked.

“Hmm… let me see… it’s quite boring since your family moved here” Chung answered. “Mom’s always missing you and I miss Lu too”

“Oh, really? I miss her too” said Mrs.Lu “Why are you here,dear?”

“Ah~ I just wanted to travel here since Luhan boasted so much about his life here” said Chung. “So I wanted to check out his heaven”

“Ah~ He’s really happy now, he has his boyfriend, his friends…” said Lu’s mom. “by the way, did you meet Lu’s boyfriend?”

“of course!” said Chung “But do you like him too?”

“Of course! He’s such a good boy! I never saw luhan to be happy like he is now” said Mrs.Lu but Chung on the other hand was burning with anger. “It’s all Sehun-that bastard’s fault. He lured his lover or else Luhan would have been Chung’s”

“But you never know how good can turn into bad” said Chung smiling slyly.

“Mom, we’re here” Luhan said as Hunhan entered home.

“Welcome back my babies, look who’s here!” said Mrs.Lu.

“Hi, Luhan! Annyeonhaseyo Sehun” Chung smiled earning deathly glare from Sehun.

“Hi, Chung…” said Luhan not-so-enthusiastically.

“I’ll start preparing my dinner, Sehun baby will you help me?” mrs.Lu said not knowing the current tension between those three.

“Uhm…y-yeah, of course” said Sehun.

“Thank you honey” Mrs.Lu smiled and walked to the kitchen.

“Luhan, are you okay being here alone?” said Sehun worried.

“Of course, you wouldn’t understand a word even if you were here” said Luhan smiling a little bit.

“Ah~ I’ll learn Chinese starting… right now” said Sehun. “Wo-ai-ni Luhan!” Sehun kissed Luhan on his eyes, forehead, cheeks and lastly on his lips.

Luhan kissed back not wanting to separate from his favourite flavour. “Wo-ai-ni, Oh Sehun” said Luhan staring deeply Sehun’s eyes.

“uhm, Luhan? I think your mother is waiting” said Chung.

“Just call me if something happens okay?” Sehun said.

“You act like you’re going to other country when you’re just going to be separated from me by just one wall” said Luhan giggling

“Can I break that wall?” Sehun smiled/

“uhm, no!” Luhan giggled and Lu’s mom called Sehun to hurry.

“You guys act like Romeo and Juliet” Chung smiled.

“Uhm.. Chung… Tell me the truth, why are you here?” said Luhan.

“Come on Lu! Why are you acting this cold to me! Aren’t I your best friend?” Chungs said.

“It’s just awkward Chung. I’m sorry…” said Luhan realising that Chung was right, he is acting too harsh.

“Ah, about my confession? That was a joke” said Chung laughing.

“What?!?” Luhan said. “What did you just say?”

“I’m sorry pal, I was kidding then. I didn’t thought it would be this hard for you, I’m really sorry”

Luhan was in panic, “all those worries had been a joke? Seriously?” Luhan thought, “I was afraid of losing my best friend! I was afraid of telling Sehun about Chung and his confession…But all that was just a JOKE?”

“Luhan? Are  you okay?” Chung said noticing Luhan thinking deeply. “Firstly I need to get trust back from Luhan”

“Chung, how could you? Couldn’t you just say that earlier?” Luhan said.

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know you would be affected this much” said Chung smirking inside that of course innocent Luhan has been tricked.

“just… Okay…just this time…I’m forgiving you!!” said Luhan.

“Really? Thank you!!” Chung wanted to hug Luhan but Lu avoided the hug. “I need to help my boyfriend”

During the dinner

“Mrs.Lu?” Chung said.

“Yes dear?”

“Can I spend a night over here? I couldn’t book a hotel yet” said Chung.

“What did he say Lu?” Sehun asked because he was naturally feeling that Chung has said something he would hate

“He asked to spend a night here” said Lu.

“Okay then, Lu? What shall we do tonight? We have whole night waiting for us” said Chung smiling after Lu’s mom agreed him to stay.

“Umma, can I stay too?” Sehun quickly asked.

“Do you even have to ask, it’s always welcome” said Lu’s mom smiling.

“thank you umma” Sehun smiled happily, got closer to Lu and put his left hand around Lu’s shoulder to show Chung that this deer only belongs to him. And Chung , clenched his fist…

“When is your boyfriend going?” Chung asked after the three of them went in Luhan’s room.

“He’s not going, he’ll be with us” said Luhan.

“Oh, okay” said Chung. “I’ll sleep here, you don’t mind right?”

“What? But we don’t have extra bed for you” said Luhan

“that’s okay, I’ll just sleep on the floor” said Chung.

“Well, if you want to. But mom said he’ll prepare the bed for you in a guest room” said Luhan.

            Sehun lied on Luhan’s bed when Lu went to bathroom to have a shower and Chung lied on the floor. Sehun felt the strong tension between them. He definittely couldn’t like this best friend of Luhan.

“good night, Luhan” said Chung turning off the lights.

“Good night Chung” said Luhan hugging his sweet boyfriend and placing his head on Sehun’s chest.

“Good night my Sehunnie” said Luhan looking at Sehun who has wrapped his tightly in his hug.

“Good night my Bambi” Sehun poked Lu’s nose.

Chung couldn’t sleep hearing all those giggles coming out from the bed. Luhan and Sehun didn’t sleep but was cuddling. Chung hated that. He hated Sehun more. It was supposed to him instead of Sehun,sleeping on bed, hugging Luhan and cuddling with him.

He groaned loudly, stood up, took his pillow and went out slamming the door. He couldn’t bear that giggles no longer.

“Seems like your friend couldn’t sleep” said Sehun proudly feeling as if he already won a battle.

“Yeah” said Luhan. “Sehun?”

“Wae?”

“Do you believe in your friends no matter what?” asked Luhan.

“Of course! I have been friend with them for so long so maybe I trust them even more than I trust my parents” said Sehun

“mnnn..” said Luhan. “Maybe I need to trust Chung too”

Next day, at school

Class 2-1

“Look who’s shining” said Baek when Sehun entered. “your mouth is going to rip if you keep grinning”

“Ah, Baek? How’s things with you and Suzy?” Sehun smirked and Baek frowned.

“Who? Suzy? Who’s that Baek?” Yeol asked Baek.

“The girl who went on a date with Sehun” said Baek.

“Then why is he asking like that?” said Yeol confused.

“Because he’s a jerk” said Baek glaring at Sehun who shrugged innocently.

“By the way, how’s your spying went on?” Kai asked.

“It seems they failed seeing Sehun not reacting” said Suho

“Pfft, you call that a spying?” Sehun scoffed.

“I’m sorry my mistake!” Kai grinned.

“Yah!” Sehun nudged Baek’s elbow.

“What? Want to tease me again?” Baek glared.

“no, I have serious thing to talk with you” said Sehun.

“Why is it always me?” Baek sighed but seemed happy that even though Sehun bullies him the most among s, he always talks sincerely with Baek first. “What is it?”

“Do you remember about Chung, Lu’s best friend?” Sehun said. “He’s here, in Korea”

“What?!!?” Baek’s eyes widened. “What does he want?”

“I dunno but I keep feeling this strange feeling about him… like he’s trying to take Lu from me” said Sehun really worried.

“Did Luhan tell you about Chung coming here?” Baek asked.

“Yup. He even spent a night in Luhan’s house” said Sehun

“Whatt?!?! And you did nothing?!?” Baek almost shouted but couldn’t since it was class still going on.

“What can I do? All I did was to stay 24/7 near Lu, but actually I wanted to just kick him off from Lu’s house, from korea if possible!” said Sehun

“Sehun, just be careful okay” said Baek.

……..

A new message from Chung: Luhan, I want to see beautiful places out here, can you be my guide please?

===========

 Hi guys? Long time no see :))

I have been really busy since my finals are coming up... so i couldn't update it faster :((

So did you like the chapter? Chung is back... and he is planning to steal Luhan from Hun! Will his plan work?

ANd it's almost 200 subscribers! hoorayy!!

Thank guys so much!!! please comment^^

love you all my readers