chapter 7 : Choose one of us

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Hello Sehun?” Luhan smiled. “May I come in?”

“Well of c-course” Sehun stuttered and opened the door wide enough to let Luhan in.

             Luhan walked in. He observed Sehun’s house. It was a little bit bigger than his and everything was so neat and clean. Flower aroma smelt in the air. He noticed that the taller boy was staring at him.

“I came here because I was worried about you!” Luhan said gaining courage and knowing it would be awkward.

“Oh…” Sehun said “Wanna drink something?”

“Water please” said Luhan.

Sehun brought a glass of water to him. “There was nothing to worry about me”

“Then why were you avoiding me? You don’t even reply to my messages” Luhan said. “I know… I know that I had done something embarrassing…I’m s-sorry Sehun-ah! I… I just didn’t know… it’s my stupid body reacted…. I should have controlled it if I knew you were going to dislike it…” Luhan looked to the ground.

“What?” Sehun said. “I never said I disliked it” said blushing a little.

“Then why were you avoiding me!” Luhan said. “I thought…”

“It’s… I don’t know why! I’m sorry okay! I won’t avoid you from now on!” Sehun said blushing even more.

“Really?” Luhan smiled.

           Relieved Luhan started to continue observing the house. Every furniture was luxury just like what he saw in dramas or movies. He wondered how does  Sehun’s room looks like. But realizing that whether Sehun likes to show his room,  he decided not to ask.

“It’s not that nice right?” Sehun asked.

“No, it’s great here! I like it” Luhan grinned but saw Sehun’s frown.

“You like it? Actually I like your house more. There is warm atmosphere there, but here nothing else than loneliness and boredom.”Sehun said.

“Then you can come to our house whenever you want. My mom liked you!” said Luhan smiling and standing up. “ I guess it’s my time to go. I don’t wanna bother you more.”

“No… Uhm..Luhan? let’s start the practice… We have nearly 2 months you know.” Sehun said barely finding a reason to make Luhan stay. “And you’re not bothering me anyways”

“Then I’ll stay” Luhan giggled.

“Let’s go to my room” said Sehun.

“Can i?”

“Of course! Do you think that I was the anti-social dark boy? No way!! I’m more brighter than you could imagine! “ Sehun said and pushed Luhan to stairs. Luhan giggled and entered Sehun’s room.

             Sehun’s room was just a normal room that any high-scholar would have. Bed, table and laptop on it, bookcase with lots of books, wardrobe and barely that’s all.

“It’s simple isn’t it?” Sehun smiled “I don’t like luxury things like my parents do”

---

“Hoo… I think it’s enough for today!” Luhan smiled.  “hrr…hrr” his stomach growled.

“What was that?” Sehun raised his eyebrow.

“Oh…I’m sorry…it’s my stomach…I didn’t ate anything today .. so..” Luhan blushed,

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier! Wait here, I’ll cook dinner!” said Sehun and went down.

--

“Luhan!”  Sehun shouted after done with the dinner “Luhan!! Why isn’t he answering…” He went to his room and found Luhan in his deep dream. “Luhan…” he whispered.

             The image of Luhan sleeping was so angelic. Sehun sat beside him. He reached his hands to touch his hair after hesitating a lot. It was so soft… Luhan smiled… Sehun smiled…

“beep beep” Luhan’s phone rang. Sehun moved swiftly and grabbed Luhan’s phone in order not to wake up this beautiful deer.

“Mom, I’m Sehun.. Luhan? He’s asleep… yeah… okay” Sehun hang up.

             Sehun sat back and stared at the beautiful creature. He leaned closer to him… His smelled nice… Then Luhan opened his eyes.

“oh… the food….d-d-inner is ready!” Sehun stuttered.

“Oh.. I slept I’m sorry” Luhan woke up rubbing his eyes.

“Wait is that…” Sehun saw watermark on his pillow. “Oh my god!!! I’m sorry!!!” Luhan said.

“Ah.. Nevermind.. let’s go eat dinner!” said Sehun rolling his eyes.

--

“Wah!!! It was so delicious!” said Luhan eating the last piece of meat. “Where did you learn to cook?”

“I cooked since I was 5!” Sehun said. “What about you?”

“Oh…I .. yeah.. I know how to cook..” Luhan smiled. “What time is it?” he looked at the clock . “oh, I really have to go.. Mom must be worrying..”

“Okay..” Sehun said.

--

At Luhan’s home

“Mom, I’m home!!” Luhan shouted.”Lay? what are you doing here?”

“He’s been waiting for you for hours dear! I told him that you were at Sehun’s and he said he’ll wait” said Mom. “Did you have dinner baby?”

“Yeah.. I had mom…But how did you know I was at Sehun’s?” Luhan asked confused.

“Oh.. I called your phone but Sehun answered that you were asleep” luhan’s mom smiled.

“oh…” Luhan said. “Lay, why don’t we go to our room?”

“Sure!” said Lay.

        After entering Luhan’s room Lay crossed his arms. “Now explain!”

“Oh Lay! I… “ Luhan looked down.

“You’re friends with him?” Lay asked.

“Yeah…”Luhan  said.

“And your mom knows him but not me or us!” Lay said .

“He…Sehun…he helped me with my history… Lay! He’s a nice boy…”Luhan said.

“Yes..yes… He’s a nice boy that bullies eyes whenever he wants, beats us to the verge of death.. and don’t even get punished because his mom is the director!” Lay shouted. “How could you Luhan! I thought we were friends!”

“We are, Lay!” said Luhan.

“No! Choose between us and Him!” Lay shouted.

“I…I…I can’t” Luhan said.

“Then good luck!!! And I’ll be happy to see you transfer to the other class!!” Lay shouted and run away.

“Oh, god!” Luhan didn’t know what to do.

====next day====

“beep beep beep”

“Hello…” Luhan answered  without looking at the phone. He was sleeping and was not fully wake yet.

“Rise and shine!! Wake up you sleepy head!!”

“Sehun?” Luhan woke up fully and jumped up.

“Yeah… “ Sehun said. “I knew you were sleeping”

“What’s the matter Sehun-ah?” Luhan said with a worried voice cuz Sehun never called him, so he thought something happened.

“Nothing! Just wanted to wake you up! Bye!” Sehun said and hang up.

         Luhan looked at the clock it was 5 30 a.m.”Aish this boy!!It’s still early!!!” then his phone vibrated.

A message from Sehunnie^^: “be ready at 7:00. Let’s go to school together!”

A message from Luhan: Okay^^

Luhan smiled, got up from bed…

--

“You’re late 5minutes!” shouted at Luhan who were running out of house.

“I’m sorry!” Luhan said rubbing his hair.

“You slept after I called you right?” Sehun said.

“No! Of course not!” Luhan smiled.”I slept after being ready at 6:30.. So I thought it’s not bad sleeping 30 minutes.”

“No wonder your hair is so messy!” Sehun smiled and rubbed Luhan’s hair. “Kaja!”

“Yah!! you made it worse!” Luhan pouted.

“You owe me bubble tea!” Sehun said.

“What? Why?” Luhan asked.

“You were late 5 minutes!” Sehun smirked.

“And that costs bubble tea? No way.. I’m not going to buy you!” Luhan said.

“Okay, then I won’t go with you again!” Sehun shrugged and started walking faster.

“Okay,okay you win!” Luhan pouted. “But you should wake me up every day like today.”

“Then one bubble tea..every day!” Sehun grinned.

“Why?” Luhan asked.

“My phone bill will cost me more! You should pay that…with bubble tea!” Sehun said slowing his walking pace looking at Luhan having difficulties to catch up with him.

“But that’ll cost me more!” Luhan said.

“Then okay.. I won’t go with you!” Sehun started walking fast again.

“Fine!! Okay, 1 bubble tea” Luhan pouted.

“Good boy” Sehun slowed down.

“Hey.. How about one kiss a day?” Luhan shouted.

“What?!” Sehun widened his eyes and blushed.

“Haha!!! Look at this boy!! Just kidding,you pabo!” Luhan smacked Sehun’s head and sprinted.

“You’re dead when I catch you!” Sehun ran after him.

             Luhan ran with all he got, entered the school, his class. Then Sehun caught him. “You!!!”Sehun tickled him. “Wanna die?”

“I … give….up” Luhan barely said between his giggles. Sehun stopped seeing Lay at the door.

“Se…” Luhan looked at the door Lay standing there.

“See ya!” Sehun smacked Luhan’s head, giggled and went out after glaring at Lay for ruining their fun time.

“Lay…” Luhan said “I can explain!”

“There is nothing to explain Luhan. You chose him!” said Lay put on his earphones and sat on Chen’s seat instead of his.

         Then Chen and others came in.

“What’s with you Lay? “ asked Xuimin.

“Nothing” said Lay glared at Luhan.

“What’s  with him?” Chen asked him seating beside Luhan.

“I…I don’t know” Luhan sighed.

“Chen? Will you be friends with Baekhyun, now?” Lay turned back and asked Chen.

“No way! Even if I had crushes on him, I would never be friends with him. Wae?” Chen asked taken aback.

“Oh.. just… I wanted to know….”Lay turned straight.

Class 2-1

“Guys!! Let’s start the fun today!!” Kai shouted. “It’s been a while! Even D.O’s with us!”

“Why?” Sehun asked looking at D.O

“I..i want to see Luhan being beaten!” D.O said.

“Oh…” said Sehun.

“You’re with us,right Sehun-ah?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah…” Sehun said.

A new message from Sehunnie^^: Go home before break time! Say you’re ill or something!

A new message from Luhan: Why?

A new message from Sehunnie^^: You know what it is!

A new message from Luhan: Then I’ll stay for sure. I can’t be the one who escapes the beating.

A new message from Sehunnie^^:  But I can’t save you this time! Please, go!

A new message from Luhan : No Sehun-ah. It’ll be okay as long as you won’t beat me.

A new message from Sehunnie^^: Why are you so stubborn!

A new message from Luhan: I said It’s okay! But instead walk me home okay?

A new message from Sehunnie^^: You know I can’t…

A new message from Luhan:Ah.. Neh… Then visit me home okay?

A new message from Sehunnie^^: Arasseo…

..

“Writing to you little deer to run away?” Baekhyun whispered.

“How did you know that I named him deer?” asked Sehun

“Oh gosh. You always draw deer since you met him!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “So is he running away? D.o will be furious!”

“No! He said he’ll get beaten..” Sehun sighed.

“oh.. What a brave boy!”

---

Break time.

K members all went to class 2-2.

“Today We’ll only beat 6 guys… others can thank your god!” Kai smirked.

“Fight with me Sehun!” Lay shouted.

“What?!!?” everyone shouted and looked at Lay.

“Wait, Lay are you crazy?” Chen asked “What’s the matter with you today!”

“So?” lay ignored Chen and looked at Sehun who was taken aback with Lay’s word.

“Well.. I don’t care who to beat.. so okay!” Sehun shrugged.

“Luhan… you’re against me!” D.O shouted.

“I’ll take Chen” Baekhyun grinned.

“Xuimin then!” Chanyeol smirked.

“Tao and Kris” said Kai smirking knowing that Suho won’t beat them.

“Let’s go to the roof guys!” Lay shouted.

“He’s gone crazy” Kris shaked his head.

--

On the rooftop.

           Walking to the rooftop Lay straightly punched Sehun with all his might knowing that there won’t be other chance to hit him.

“This !” Sehun got furious kicked Lay in stomach, punched him continuously.

“Lay!” Luhan wanted to shout but was punched by Kyungsoo.

“You shouldn’t look at others!” Kyungsoo punched him again.

                  And all others were getting beaten. Lay was the one who was the worst wounded.  Others were equally beaten.

“How dare you punch our Sehun!” everyone kicked Lay. Sehun then saw Luhan. Luhan shaked his head with a scared face.

“Guys, stop!” Sehun said. “it’s enough let’s go!” then he leaned closer to Lay “Dare to challenge me again, I won’t forgive you then!”

--

Luhan’s house.

“Ding dong”

“Hello mom!” Sehun smiled. “I’m here for Luhan”

“Oh Sehun! What happened to your eyes?” Luhan’s mom said.

“oh, this?” Sehun covered his eyes. “Just one bad boy punched me. But don’t worry. Luhan saved me!” Sehun smiled.

“Oh that’s why he fall down the stairs again?”Luhan’s mom replied.

“Y-y-yeah…” Sehun said. “Is he in his room?”

“Yeah, go upstairs Sehun-ah. I’ll bring fruits to you later.” Luhan’s mom smiled. Oh Sehun likes this mom so much.

“knock knock”

“Come in” said Luhan.

        Sehun entered the room and saw Luhan  in his bed covering him even his face.

“Luhan… Are you okay?” Sehun said.

“Yeah..” Luhan said still covering him.

“Why don’t you show me yourself” Sehun said.

“No, I don’t want to! I look ugly!” Luhan shouted.

“Oh, come on! I coame here for you!” said Sehun pulling Luhan’s blanket.

             After resisting a lot, Luhan gave up. He was all purple, bruised.

“Sehun, your Eyes!” Luhan shouted widening his eyes.

“And you care about me, when you’re hundred times worse than me!” said Sehun rolling his eyes. “I’m so sorry …I couldn’t protect you..” Sehun said grabbing Luhan’s hand.

“It’s not your fault!!” Luhan sighed. “You don’t have to be sorry! And thanks for saving Lay”

“What was worng with him?” Sehun asked.

“Oh he knows that I am friends with you. So he’s opposite that and.. I don’t know..” Luhan said.

“Oh” Sehun said. “What did he say?”

“he said to choose you or them” Luhan said. “But I can’t.. You know that!”

“yeah” Sehun said....