chapter 27: Last days in China: Chung's confession

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Happy days in China: 6th day

“Wake up my sleepy deer” Sehun kissed Luhan as Lu opened his eyes.

“Mnnn… What’s the matter Sehun-ah, why are you awake so early?” Luhan said yawning.

“It’s our last day Luhan-ah!” said Sehun kissing his Bambi. “Here, Bambi. Have some coffee and let’s enjoy our day”

“SHiro! It’s already the last day? Uhmmm…” said Luhan. “Energize me Hunnie”

“Oh? Is my Bambi wanting to cuddle with me?” asked Sehun giggling.

“Of course, it’s your turn today to charge me Oh Sehun” said Luhan pulling his boyfriend to him, giggling.

“Get up now Luhan, I’ve made you breakfast” said Sehun finally hugged and raised Luhan up, walked to the seat and put down his Bambi. He put down the food he prepared for his love, “Let’s eat” said Sehun smiling.

“Thank you Hunnie~” said Luhan rubbing his eyes, still sleepy.

“I hope, today we’ll spend the day with just a two of us!” said Sehun

“But Chung said he’ll come by afternoon” said Luhan.

“Ugh!!! Luhan, can he not come?” asked Sehun frustrated.

“Sehun-ah, he’s just coming by, you know we’ll go tomorrow and he said he wants to spend time with us” said Luhan.

“It’s not us. It’s you” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Lu, are you sure that he’s hetero?” Sehun asked.

“Why? Jealous?” Luhan giggled and Sehun sighed and shaked his head.

                As it was afternoon, Chung came with lot of boxes.

“What is this, Chungie?” asked Luhan.

“It’s a present for you guys” Chung smiled. “I thought you would pack today, so I’m giving my farewell presents earlier”

“We can’t take it all” Luhan smiled. “What’s n there?”

“Just see it yourself” Chung rolled his eyes.

                Luhan opened the boxes, in the first one there was so many ceramic vases and souvenirs, second one CD’s from famous China singers, third one clothes and fourth one ingredients for the food.

“What’s all this?” Sehun widened his eyes.

“Chung said that it’s a present for us” Luhan smiled.

“Oh, but we can’t take it all. And I think we have enough clothes, souvenirs. Maybe you can take CD’s you like and ingredients for your mom” said Sehun. “Anyways, say thank you to him”

“Sehun is thanking you” said Luhan.

“It’s not for him, anyways” Chung rolled his eyes.

“What did he say?” Sehun asked.

“He said it’s okay” Luhan giggled.

“Are you sure? Then why did he roll his eyes? Next time, I’ll learn Chinese perfectly” said Sehun. “What’s the plan for today?”

“Let’s go to the sea, take some pictures” said Luhan.

“Great idea” Sehun winked. “Is you friend coming with us?”

“Yup, he took a day off to go with us” said Luhan.

“Good grief” said Sehun. “Now get ready and let’s go”

At the ocean

“Ah! It’s so great here!” Luhan took a deep breath.

“Yeah” Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath too.

“Luhan, do you remember we used to spend whole days building sand castle and playing here?” asked Chung.

“Of course, I remember. It’s like happened yesterday” said Luhan.

“Lu, can we talk in private?” said Chung,

“You can talk freely, Sehun won’t understand you” said Luhan

“No, still I want to be only with you for even just a moment. Please” said Chung and looked at Luhan.

“Hun-ah?” said Luhan.

“Wae, my Bambi?” asked Sehun.

“I want to eat ice cream, can you go and buy for me?” asked Luhan.

“Wh.. Okay” Sehun nodded, pecked Luhan’s lips and went to buy the ice cream.

“Now, you can tell me Chung” said Luhan.

“Luhan, can’t you understand me?” Chung asked.

“What?” Luhan answered.

“That I brought you to all places we used to be together. Can’t you stay with me?” Chung said and held Luhan’s arms. “I lied about girlfriend, Luhan. I love you and I loved you since we were children. It’s you who always friendzoned me”

“What kind of joke is that Chung?” Luhan smiled.

“No! I’m not joking” said Chung. “Stay with me!” He held Luhans arms more tightly.

“Chung!” Luhan said “It’s not funny anymore and you’re hurting me”

“I said I’m not playing any game with you. You enjoyed being with me in those days. We can be like that every day” said Chung. “Stay with me!” Chung leaned closer and wanted to kiss Luhan but Luhan have been pushing him.

“Chung, are you crazy?” Luhan shouted. “Let me go!” but he couldn’t release the hold of Chung. “Sehun-ah, come quickly!!”

                Sehun happily bought three ice cream and was walking back but then saw Chung and Luhan. He threw away ice creams, rushed to them, pushed Chung to the ground and pulled Luhan to his back.

“What is happening here Luhan?” asked Sehun in a very angry tone.

“Nothing, Sehun-ah” said Luhan and a tear was running down his cheek. “Let’s just go”

“But he…” said Sehun but saw Luhan’s tear and decided not to mind Chung for now, it’s Luhan all he matters. He sat down near Chung, grabbed him by collar and said “ you!” in english so that he’d understand and then held Lu by his waist and walked.

“Let’s take a taxi” said Sehun.

“Okay” Luhan nodded.

“Mind to tell me what happened?” asked Sehun. “But it’s okay if you’re not ready”

“I..I promise I’ll tell you later” said Luhan.

At Luhan’s house.

“And the last day has been ruined by Chung!” Sehun cursed inside but didn’t tell Lu not to make his more sad.

“Lu, shall we go the the restaurant?” Sehun asked.

“Hun-ah, I’ll get some sleep and let’s go after I wake up okay?” said Luhan barely smiling.”Why Chung? All these years I have no one but you as my friend. What am I going to do now?”

“Okay” said Sehun. “What did that boy tell him to make him this sad?” “Shall I prepare you dinner?”

“Ani, we have to say goodbye to her. For now just hug me and make me sleep” said Luhan.

                They both lied on the bed, Luhan tightly hugging Sehun.

“Shall I sing you a lullaby?” Sehun asked.

“What? Really?” asked Luhan.

“Really. But don’t laugh at me” said Sehun and started singing , patting Luhan’s back. And the Bambi went to the dreamland so does Sehun.

                Later they went to restaurand,said farewell to the lady, gave her the present they bought for her. And they came back packing their stuff.

“Shall we get those things?” Sehun pointed to the boxes which Chung gave.

“I’ll take the CD and some ingredients” said Luhan.

“What about the others?” Sehun asked worried. “Teach me Chung’s address and I’ll give it to him back”

“ANi, I’ll just leave these here” said Luhan. “Sehun-ah, did you packed everything?”

“Yup!” said Sehun smiling. “Oh, only now I realize how much I missed those jerks”

“Me too! I miss those jerks too” said Luhan giggling.

“You’re way too cute!” Sehun pinched Lu’s cheek and kissed it afterwards.

..

Happy days in China: 7th day.

“Hurry, Sehun!!” Luhan shouted as standing by the door.

“Okay, okay” said Sehun. “Oh wait, we didn’t take the picture of your house. Here, let’s take it”

“The taxi has come! Quick, Hun-ah!!” said Luhan.

AT the airport

“Hun, I think I forgot my password at home” said Luhan checking his bag.

“What?” Sehun shouted, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah…” said Luhan. “Will we make it if we go back and return?”

“Just call your friend. What are friends for?” said Sehun.

“I don’t want to!” said Luhan.

“Luhan, please just tell him. We have to get on plane after 30 minutes. And we can’t make it if we go back” said Sehun.

“Okay..” said Luhan and messaged Chung about the situation.

After 20 minutes Chung came back with Luhan’s passport.

“Here” said Chung.

“Thank you” said Luhan and took his passport.

“Thank you” said Sehun. “Now, Luhan let’s go. WE have to hurry!”

“Bye, Chung” said Luhan.

“Can I hug you for the last time?” asked Chung

 “Yeah..” said Luhan and hugged Chung awkwardly.

“I’m sorry” said Chung and then Luhan was pulled by Sehun and they ran like crazy.

In the plane.

“Whoa, we barely made!” said Sehun heavily breathing.

“Yeah” said Luhan heavily breathing too.

*And now our plane is taking off*

Luhan closed his eyes, grabbed Sehun’s hands tightly. “God, please make this flight safe”

“Lu? Are you afraid?” asked Sehun worried.

“Yeah, I am afraid of heights” said Luhan leaning Hun’s shoulder, hugging him tightly.

“Don’t worry, I am here with you” Sehun smiled.

At Incheon airport station.

“When are they going out?” said Kai frustrated.

“Hun just called me that the landed safely” said Baek.

                As Hunhan walked out they saw a huge banner that their friends were holding. *Welcome back H-U-N-H-A-N!!! <3*

“Aghh!!! This is embarrassing!” Sehun facepalmed and Luhan giggled.

“Wae, I like it! And hunhan? IS that our couple name?” Luhan said.

“Guess so!” said Sehun. “I bet it’s all Bacon’s idea to make me embararassed!”

----

Hello guys :))

How are you? I have been quite busy but from now i'm going to be free so i'll update soon okay?

ANd thank you for the comments guys! you're the best!

Love you guys! and thanks for reading my crappy fic :))