chapter 14: Ask him out!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

*knock knock*

“I’m coming Lu!” shouted Sehun while going downstairs. It was a weekend and planned on reviewing the classes since Sehun’s  parents won’t be home.

Sehun opened the door but saw other guy, his friend Baekhyun, standing there hands crossed.

“I’m sorry for not being your Lu!” Baek smirked and went into the house. “Is your crush coming?”

“Y-yeah, we are planning to review the subjects” said Sehun.

“Oh, really? And you bragged you never review classes” Baek snorted.

“I…” Sehun wanted to protest but was interrupted by Baek

“I know, I know. It’s because he’s Luhan!” said Baek rolling his eyes and now sitting on the couch.”How’s things with you?”

“Quiet well, I think” said Sehun looking at the clock. “Where the hell that deer has gone!  He said he’ll come by 2 p.m but now it’s almost 3 p.m.”

“And where is your crush?” Baek noticed that his friends is quiet unpatient waiting for someone.

“I don’t know” said Sehun sighing. “Maybe he forgot…”

“It’s time you confess to him and start dating” said Baek.

“Bwo?” Sehun started coughing.

“I’m sure he’ll be happy” Baek patted Sehun.

“Enough talking about me, how others are doing?” asked Sehun to change the topic.

“Oh, they are being as crazy as usual. You know , Yeollie can’t resist me for long so he forgave that I keot a secret from him. And Kyungsoo has calmed down a lot thanks to Jongin who kept trying to explain his thoughts on you. And the only problem is Suho.” Baek sighed. “He has become like how he was when you told him that Lay is cheating”

“I am such a jerk, right?” Sehun sighed.

“Yes, you are!” Baek smiled.

“And what are you doing here with me not with your Yeollie?” Sehun raised his eyebrow.

“Oh, Yeol said he’ll come here soon” Baek grinned.

“Bwo? But Luhan is coming!! I’m sure Lu will feel awkward with two of you!” shouted Sehun.

“Oh Sehun, I’m sorry but Chanyeol is already with Luhan!” Baek grinned.

“What?!” Sehun jumped from the couch “What is he doing with him?!?”

“Oh,please calm down you over-protective-little-devil, he’s not gonna beat him!” Baek said. “Yeollie actually begged me that he must meet Luhan at least once to know him, so I came up with an idea!”

“What idea?” Sehun looked at Baek soulless.

“They’re shopping for groceries and we’ll have a barbecue party today!! Woohoo!!” Baek’s eyes sparkled.

“Where?” Sehun asked in confusion.

“Of course, here pabo-ya! Now,let’s prepare for the party!” Baek got up and dragged Sehun to the kitchen.

“And who allowed that?” Sehun stopped Baek.

“If you’re not allowing that, then I guess Luhan and I will go to Chanyeol’s place… And don’t even think about going there Sehun!” Baek shrugged.

“Okay, okay. But you’ll have to help me with the dishes!” said Sehun in defeat, of course he would never allow that innocent deer be with the craziest people in this world.

--

1 hour ago;

“Mom, I’m going to Sehun’s!” shouted Luhan wearing shoes.

“Okay, have a blast with your crush, son!” Lu’s mom shouted.

“Mom!!” Lu shouted then heard a knock.”

“Aish, this boy, Can’t even wait to see me and coming to pick me up!””Sehun?” Luhan opened the door but saw 2 boys standing and grinning at him widely.

“Luhan, come out quick!” Baek dragged Luhan outside and closed the door.

“Hello, Baek” Luhan smiled awkwardly “ and…”

“This is Chanyeol, my boyfriend…” Baek smiled.

“You can call me Yeol if you want!” Chanyeol reached his hands “I’m sorry for all things that happened in the past dude”

“Oh, that’s okay, it’s not like you did anything bad to me” Luhan  said and grabbed Yeol’s hands to shake hands.

“Look, Luhan we’re having a barbecue party tonight. Are you in?” Baek asked. “And of course Sehun is hosting that party”

“What? But Sehun and I were going to review classes..” Luhan said in confusion.

“Aww, forget about that! Go with Chanyeol and buy some necessary things, Sehun and I will wait for you!” said Baek.

“but…” Luhan wanted to say something but was interrupted by Baek.

“There is no buts Luhan. Our Yeollie wants to know you more and Sehun will wait you,okay?” Baek said and dragged him. “Now go, quickly!”

..

Luhan thought it would be quiet awkward for them totally like strangers going together for groceries but it was opposite. Chanyeol was really bright kid who kept smiling and asking random questions. It was actually fun to go with him.

“So do you like our Sehun?” Chanyeol asked as they were going back to Sehun;s house,

“What?” Luhan was kind of flustered by the question not knowing how to reply.

“I…I…” Lu couldn’t find the proper answer.

“Why don’t you ask him to be your boyfriend?” Chanyeol said.

“What? Nah~ I don’t think Sehun sees me that way!” Luhan shaked his head.

“Why? I’m sure he likes you!” said Yeol.

“I don’t know.. Yeol-ah… it’s kind of confusing… I think he just sees me as his friend…” said Luhan.

“You’re wrong kid! He likes you and I’m 100% sure!” said CHanyeol and smiled.

“Then why isn’t he asking me out?” Luhan blurted out. “Aish, Lu. What are you saying to a kid who you only get to know for only 1 hour”

“Ahhh, so you’re waiting for him?” Chanyeol grinned. “Then I guess, we’re gonna have another cute couple like us!”

“Wh..” Luhan wanted to say something but he realized they reached Sehun’s house and Chanyeol already knocked.

Sehun opened the door and quickly dragged Luhan in. “Are you okay? Did that kid do anything weird to you? Did he said something to hurt you?” Sehun was checking Luhan.

“What?!?” Chanyeol wanted to protest but Luhan did it for him.

“He was actually a good kid” Luhan smiled.

“That’s relief” Sehun took a deep breath.

“And he was going to die of you didn’t come for another minute” said Baek taking out things that Yeol and Luhan brought.

“Let’s start the party!” Chanyeol shouted.

“You need to prepare for it first you pabo!!” baek smacked Yeol’s head and smiled. “So I guess we’re having double date?”

“What?!” Sehun and Luhan both shouted.

“Look’s like our these boys are too excited!” said Baek and dragged Yeol, let’s grill the meat.

“Ugh… I can’t believe my peaceful weekend is being ruined by this boys!” rolled his eyes.

“But I think it’s quiet fun!” Luhan smiled.

“Then, let’s have fun!” Sehun smiled.

---

Sunday

Baek called Sehun

“What is it Baek?” Sehun answered the phone.

“Whoa, Sehun.  You really changed. You were all excited every time I called you but now you’re answering with what is it? Hul…” said Baek

“I;m hanging up if you continue to nag!” said Sehun.

“Yah! I have a very big information to tell you! Hang up if you want!” Baek said

“And what is your big information?” said Sehun.

“Yah~ You’re really not interested right? Okay, I’ll forgive you since you’re my friend since very long time ago” Baek said.

“Tell it now or bye!” said Sehun.

“Okay, okay…. You should really ask Luhan out!” said Baek.

“And you waked me up from my precious sleep only to say that? I think  you already said that” Sehun groaned.

“Listen Sehun. Chanyeol told me that Luhan is waiting for you to ask him out! “ said Baek.

“Baek… I don’t want to ask him out…” said Sehun.

“Why?” Baek shouted. “You like him, right?”

“Yeah… that’s why I won’t ask for more. I think it’s enough for me that Luhan is my friend… “ said Sehun sighing.

“But Sehun….  If you start dating things will get more great…you know what I mean….” Said Baek

“Yeah… but I don’t want to be separated from him… you know what happened to Suho and Lay after what I did…. What if that  happens to me?” said Sehun. “I would never bear that…”

“You… Sehun… you’re in love with Luhan…” said Baek.

“Yeah… I realized that too… I realized that I can no longer live without him…” said Sehun.

“Then ask him our pabo-ya!” said Baek. “Don’t you want to cuddle with him, hold hands, go on dates, kiss him?”

“I want! I really want that!! Bu I don’t want to take the risk of losing him!” said Sehun.

“oh, god! I can’t understand you! But think wise Sehun-ah, Luhan, he’s waiting for you!” said Baek.

“Yeah, I know…” said Sehun. “I’ll hang up Baek.” 

---

A/N:

Hi!!!

Today's update is kind of short compared to others..

The next update will be on Tuesday or Wednesday... 

I hope you liked the chapter 

Thanks for all my subscribers who commented, i love you guys :)

<3