chapter 5 : Rebel

BUT I LOVE HIM!

A message from Sehun: Wanna review history? I thought you didn’t had books….

A wide smile appeared on Luhan’s face and he quickly sent reply “Sure, let’s do it in my house…are you okay with that?”

From  Sehunnie: Yeah….

Lay: Did something good happen?

            Luhan then realized that he was sitting in his class, he couldn’t believe that he forgot that. “Yeah” he answered shortly.

Lay: This is the last class, where shall we revive history? In the library?

Luhan “no” he thought to himself, he forgot that he promised his friends to revive it with them. “Uhm … I’m really sorry but I have to go home.”

Chen pouted “What? Oh I was looking forward to know your history knowledge”

“Well, I’m not that good at history, though”  Luhan said.

“ nobody’s that good at history” said Xuimin. “Our class are almost all below 2-1, but they’re not that good too” he explained

 “it’s just we’re bad” Chen added. “but that Sehun, I think he’s a freak!”

“Why?” Luhan said almost shouting. Realizing that his friends surprised by his action he lowered the voice and asked again “Why?”

“Well he’s such a bully but he’s also perfect at all subjects” said Tao rolling his eyes. “Plus he’s tall and handsome”

“Oh really?” said Luhan nodding.

         Chen gets closer to him and whispers “Tao had a crush on Sehun before Kris. But all Tao got is extreme beating. Poor him! Tsk tsk” said and giggled.

“Ya!!!”  Tao shouted “How could you!!”

“Wae? Luhan is one of us now! He have to know that you were loser once!” Chen defended himself.

“Look who’s talking! You were dumped by Baekhyun too. Tao wasn’t dumped but you were!” Kris said smirking and put his arm on Tao comforting him.

“Oh, Kris?” said Xuimin with a high pitched tone and raised one eyebrow “Says the man who  had extreme crush on Chanyeol. But that happy virus was all over Baekhyun who was with Chen!”

“Oh guys!” Lay sighed. “This way you’re going to reveal all your secrets!”

“Yours is worse!” Chen shouted. “You still love that bastard right?”

“Chen!!! That’s enough!!” shouted Xuimin. “You’re going to hurt him”

“oh, no! I’m sorry I wasn’t thinking too much, it …it just blurted out of my mouth.” Chen said with a regretted voice.

“Nah, it’s okay Lay said. Luhan is one of us now!” Lay smiled. “you should tell your secrets too!”

“I…I don’t have any secrets…” Luhan said and thought “yet…”

     After class Luhan said goodbyes to his classmates and decided to meet Sehun at the front door of school. Then there was a msg from him. “Wait me at your house..”  Luhan smiled and went straightly to his house.

---

“Sehun!!” Kai called. “Help me with my history will ya? I just have a good feeling that I’ll have good grades if I review it with you.”

“What about Kyungsoo?” asked Sehun.

“You know him” Kai rolled his eyes “He doesn’t want to be disturbed and doesn’t even want to help me in a fear to lose to Luhan again!”

“Oh” Sehun said not knowing what to say. “What about others?”

“Hul, are you kidding? Do you even dare to think that Chanyeol and Baek would help me?” Kai said with really annoyed face

“How about Suho?” offended by Kai answer he decided to ask about the last possibility.

“Suho… Well I think you’re better. Or we can do with three of us” Kai replied.

“Actually Jongin. I have something to do… So I guess you better review with Suho” Sehun said scratching his head.

“Oh, dear Sehun.. You could just say it earlier that you don’t want to review it, because you 99.99% sure that you’re going to be placed first” Kai said with a sulky voice. “I’m jealous of you man!”

“Well, I’m actually 100% sure!” Sehun smirked. “Good luck, man!”

“You bad boy!” Kai smacked him “Good luck my !” he rolled his eyes and went in a search for Suho.

---

At Luhan’s house:

                  No one was at home to Luhan’s relief. Mom was at his friends house, dad at his uncle’s work. He quickly cleaned his almost clean house and then *ding dong* the doorbell rang.

Sehun was standing there withlot’s of books in his hands.

“Come in” Luhan smiled inviting the boy in.

             Sehun entered the house. It was very different compared to his house. Warm energy invited him, with a fresh smell and bright atmosphere. He really liked the house.

“Put that books and let’s eat something before we get down to job.” Said Luhan and led him to the kitchen. Luckily his mom prepared enough for both of them.

“So how’s our house? It’s small right?” Luhan asked to start the conversation.

“No it’s … I like your house” Sehun smiled and started eating.

“Then how about the food? Mom prepared it before she gone to her friend’s house” Luhan asked again staring at him

“It’s delicious!” Sehun said sincerely. Actually it has been months since he even had dinner with his parents  and  he don’t even remember when was the last time he ate his mother’s food.

           Finishing the food they started went to Luhan’s room and started reviewing history…

After 2 hours.

“Let’s ask questions since we reviewed a lot” Luhan suggested.

“Okay I’ll ask you answer!” said Sehun.

“No I want to ask…” Luhan pouted. “please?”

“Okay, okay..” Sehun rolled his eyes “he’s cute” he thought.

           As soon as Luhan asked Sehun replied with the exact right answers immediately leaving Luhan in awe.

“Wow, it was true!” said Luhan.

“What was true?” Sehun asked.

“Ugh, nothing” Luhan replied. “it’s just I heard from someone you’re genius at studying”

“Well, that’s me Oh Sehun” Sehun smirked. “Now it’s my turn to ask!”

                Sehun started asking him without even looking into books. He asked them based on his knowledge. Stuttering and thinking too long Luhan barely replied some questions. “Ugh… I guess history is not my subject” he sighed.

“Don’t worry, you will do well” Sehun encouraged him.

“How do you know? I barely answer your questions!” Luhan said.

“Oh, my questions are the hard ones. The exam won’t even have these questions. You’ll do way better than most of our class” said Sehun.

“Wait! Are you okay if I be higher than your classmates?”asked Luhan taken aback.

“Well… I said maybe” Sehun said even though he knew that he didn’t say might. It’s just to escape the awkward situation.

“Anyways thank you for encouraging me!..” said Luhan

“And if you are lucky tomorrow and sit near me, I can help you out!” said Sehun while yawning.

“What?? Really? But I can’t do that. I become very nervous when it comes to cheating!” Luhan said

“Everyone cheats! Well except for me” Sehum smiled.” I bet you don’t know how Baek and Chanyeol cheats everytime when it comes to exam and do the exam together!”

“Really?” Luhan widened eyes “How they manage to do that without being catched?”

“It’s easy you know. Well… they change their seats with others to seat next to each other, and their chosen seats are usually in the middle that they won’t be caught by the teachers. And even though students see them cheating, no one will complain. That’s all!” Sehun said proudly.

“Oh, kids probably don’t tell because they’re scared, right? “ asked Luhan.

“Yeah… But let's not talk about that!” Sehun said feeling somehow guilty towards Luhan.

“Oh then I have something to ask you” said Luhan.

“Ask me!” Sehun replied.

“It’s about Suho and Lay. What relationship do they have?” asked Luhan but then heard familiar voice calling him “Luhan!!!! Dear where are you?” “Oh my mom has returned, let’s go down and greet her!” Luhan said and dragged Sehun downstairs.

“Omma! This is Sehun!” said Luhan and then hugged her mom.

“Annyonhaseyo “ Sehun greeted and bowed to her.

“Oh he’s handsome Lu, is he one of your classmates?” asked Luhan’s mom, came forward and hugged Sehun “it’s nice to meet you Sehun, I always wanted to see his friends”

--

After having dinner with Luhan and his mom Sehun headed  home.

“So is he your style?” luhan’s mom asked while washing dishes and Luhan helping her.

“What?N-n-o, mom! “ said Luhan stuttering.

“Oh, come on Luhan. I’m your birth mother! I know you more than you know yourself!” said his mom with a sincere smile on his face “Besides, I like him too!”

Luhan giggled and said nothing.

 

The history exam.

            This time Luhan sat far from Sehun which was lucky or unlucky for him. It was unlucky for him because he couldn’t take help from Sehun but at the same time it was lucky because he won’t be distracted like the last time.

               Test was easy thanks to reviewing with Sehun yesterday. It was true that the questions Sehun asked didn’t appear in the test. So finishing quickly and checking thoroughly he decided to look around him. Everyone had a puzzled face, some of them were sleeping . He then looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. What Sehun said to him was really accurate. They were comfortably helping each others, talking even giggling sometimes. Then Baekhyun looked at Luhan and winked to him. Surprised, Luhan decided not to look at them again.

Then he was the empty spot. Sehun wasn’t there. Maybe he did it before he finished and got out.

----

Next day.

Results from history mid-exam.

1.Oh Sehun
2. Do Kyungsoo
3. Kim Myungsoo
4. Suho
5.Luhan
6. Kim Jongin
7.Baekhyun/Chanyeol
9….

The last place: Kris

Class 2-1: Everyone was crazy about Luhan’s result especially Kai, Baek and Chanyeol. They knew that L was good at history so they don’t mind being after L but not Luhan. D.O this time was relieved to be second place again. This was the first that he was relieved placing second.

Class 2-2: They were happy again for Luhan. Luhan thanked Sehun, he would obviously placed at last 10 if he didn’t help him. And then there is everyone making fun of Kris and Kris who exclaimed that History wasn’t his style.

             After that all kinds of exams were taken day by day. Luhan placed in every exam in top 10.

           Then school director came in. “Luhan, you’re going to class 2-1! Well done.You’re in 2-1 starting next Monday! That’s all”

           Luhan couldn’t tell anything but he was sure that he doesn’t want that.

“Oh, we don’t want to send you there!” Chen pouted “you’re the pride of our class!”

“Yeah, but we can’t change her decision now” said Lay. “You won’t forget us, right?”

“What are you talking about Lay?” Luhan shouted “Of course I won’t. I can’t go in that class!”

“But you can’t change her mind” said Kris.

“How I wish that I was Oh Sehun” Tao pouted.

“Oh no, Tao why are saying that in front of Kris?” Lay asked seeing Kris’s displeased face.

“Pabo! If I was Sehun I could beg her to let Luhan stay! What are you even thinking?” Tao glared to Lay and he saw Kris relieved.”I don’t care about him anymore!”

“Really?” Luhan stood up and his eyes sparkled.

“Of course!” Tao shouted “What do you think, I have him now!” pointed to Kris.

“That’s not what I’m talking. Guys, I might stay here!” Luhan said and ran out of class.

Everobody looked at Tao. “What? Did I say something stupid?”

“Yes you are!” Chen rolled his eyes “Now Luhan’s gonna faint again being beaten by Sehun. He would never beg his mother, especially for Luhan!” 

---

From Luhan: Hi, Sehun. Can I meet you?

From Sehunnie: Why?

From Luhan: Uhm, I’ll tell you when we meet.

                 Sehun knew what was he going to ask for because her mom, the director already went to class 2-1 and announced that Luhan will be their classmate.

            Of course, K opposed except Baek and Sehun to the idea but no one can win over the director. Her decision is like the law of the school. And it includes Sehun too.

Kai: Ughhh, Sehun can’t you just ask your mother not to let him in our class?

Sehun: you know I can’t.

Baek: but wait guys, isn’t this good idea?

Chanyeol: why?

Baek: Our class will have one more smart,handsome dude.

D.o: oh, come on Baek.  He’s my new rival. And I don’t want to see you cheering for him.

Baek: it’s not exactly me to say for  sure.

D.O: Then Who?

Baek: Ughhh… Stupid secrets… I can’t tell you now. But you’ll know it soon definitely. Sehun? Why don’t you say something?

Sehun: (glare at him) Say what?

Baek: Nothing..nothing…

Sehun: I’m going out for a while.

Kai: What??? Did you forget that we have dance class?

Sehun: Say that I am not feeling well. (waved and went out)

From Sehunnie:  Sorry I can’t.

             For Sehun it was possibly good for him . He will not have to defend him from being beaten all the time, people won’t suspect him talking to Luhan and K members might be friends with him. And above all that he knew that Luhan was going to beg him to let him stay but he can’t beg his mother. Evevn if he did, she won’t listen to her. 

So he decided to just walk home. And then he ran into Luhan.

Luhan: Uhm.. where are you going?

Sehun: I’m not in the mood to talk

Luhan: Are you mad because of what you thought I will ask you to meet your mom?

Sehun: No!

Luhan: Sehun, I don’t actually want you to beg your mother. The reason why I wanted you to meet is I wanted to listen to your opinion.  You know it like you’re always right. So I wanted to ask whether to be in your class or rebel and stay in class.

Sehun: (eyes widen) Were you really not going to ask me to ask her?

Luhan: (smile) No! It’s my problem, why you bother asking her!

Sehun: …

Luhan: Now, can you meet me and talk to me?

Sehun: Y-yes! Of course.

    They sat in the park near their house

Luhan: So what do you think?

Sehun: Hmm… I don’t know actually. I know that my friends are going to be hard on you. But you know, they aren’t that bad. And they’re not liking my mother’s idea too.

Luhan: I see. Then shall I rebel against your mother?

Sehun: Can you do that? (eyes widened)

Luhan: Of course!

Sehun: Are you sure? Nobody wins over my mother! You could even drop out of school!

Luhan:  So be it! I’ll go to other school! But I want to  take the challenge. You won’t know the result unless you try

Sehun: That’s true.

Luhan: Here! (gives him bubble tea) I bought this for you earlier.

Sehun: How did you knew that I like bubble tea?

Luhan: Well there is someone who’s been sending  informations about you. But I don’t know who he is or what is his purpose! Do you know him by chance?

“Baekhyun!” Sehun cursed to himself. “no I don’t know who he is” fake smiled.

Luhan: Actually I like bubble teas too! Let’s go to cafes sometimes together!

Sehun: S-sure!

Luhan: I think it’s time to go. Thank you for helping. (he smiled)

Sehun: Wait! So what’s your decision?

Luhan: I’ll stay in class and rebel and will fight to change some rules. Is that okay for you?

Sehun: (grin) Of course. I bet you’ll lose all your strength and come into our class with sulky face.

Luhan: If that happens, I’ll call you my god!

Sehun: Don’t forget that!

----

Hi guys :)) 

Next uptade will be around Wednesday. 

And i have a favour guys,pls comment your opinions okay? i am curious to know what you're thinking about this chapter :))