chapter 16: A promise.

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Guys, apparently our shy boy finally confessed his feeling! And guess what happened?” said Baek proudly as they were gathered in Baek’s house after school.

Baek and Chanyeol decided to leave the newly couple alone after bothering them as much as they wanted. Well, they thought it was kind enough for them letting them go but only after making Sehun buy them ice cream.

“Isn’t that obvious?” said and yawned  Jongin as he was lying on the couch.

“Duh, you’re boring Kkamjjong, at least couldn’t you act like you were interested?” said Baek glaring at Kai.

“Well.. sorry for being born smart!” Kai grinned. “I am 100% positive that Luhan accepted his feelings and now they are together”

“Kyungsoo, I am quite surprised you aren’t saying anything” said Chanyeol looking at D.O who is quietly eating cheesecake.

“Hmm.. Guess I have to accept the reality, I can’t do anything since they’re together now!” said D.o rolling his eyes. “Although I’m still mad at Sehun”

“That’s my boyfriend!” Kai showed thumbs up to D.O.

“Suho? How about you?” Baek asked worriedly. Well Suho’s state has been improving lately except he stopped being cheerful like in old times.

“Well, Me too.. I can’t do anything but to congratulate Sehun for finding the person who he truly treasures” Suho slightly smiles.

“Are you serious, Suho?” Baek widened his eyes. “Does that mean you already forgiven him?”

“Well… After thinking a lot… Yeah!” Suho shrugged. “It’n not his fault entirely… Actually Luhan came to me and made me realize I was at fault too for fully ignoring Sehun’s existence”

Yes, Luhan went through a lot to meet Suho. But he was lucky because his best friend Xuimin helped him to find his phone number after sneaking into Lay’s phone contacts. Luhan was once again proved that Xuimin was his savour.

And after Suho agreed to meet after many calls and messages, Luhan told exactly what he said to Sehun to comfort him.

Firstly, Suho denied the reality but after thinking a lot, he realized and forgave Sehun. And Luhan even told him quiet precious information that Lay is still waiting for him. But for now, Suho didn’t have courage to take the first step.

“Is Luhan some kind of angel or what?” Baek said disturbing Suho’s thoughts about his long-time love-Yixing. “Will he accept me now?”

---

                Sehun and Luhan relieved after Baek and Yeollie went off.

“Sometimes they make me go crazy!” said Sehun now holding little blushed deer’s hand.

“Yeah, they sure are crazy! But it’s kinda fun, you know. I guess you’ll never get bored when you’re with them!” Luhan giggled.

“You’re even going to erase the word boredom or boring from your word list!” Sehun stared at Luhan who’s cheerfully giggling. “I guess there is someone else that makes me forget those words!”

“W-who?” Luhan looked at Sehun.

Sehun pecked on Luhan’s lips. “You of course, Pabo! And sorry for the kiss, I couldn’t hold myself”

“You didn’t have to apologize though” Luhan murmured but was heard by the devil Sehun.

“Want more?” Sehun grinned.

“What?” Luhan blushed. “But we’re in public you know”

“I don’t really care about that!” Sehun pulled Luhan to himself and held him by waist.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were this romantic!” Luhan giggled.

“And you think this is romantic?” Sehun giggled “Lu, I promise, to make you even happier than you are now, I’ll do everything for you and only for you, okay? You know that I really treasure you, right?”

“I know! And Sehun, thank you for coming into my life and making it brighter!” said Luhan squeezing Sehun’s hand.

“You know what? I really want to kiss you now, but I guess we’ll have to wait till we reach your house!” said Sehun.

“You ert!” Luhan smacked Sehun’s head and ran away.

“That hurts! You’re gonna be showered with kisses when I catch you!” Sehun ran after his boyfriend.

--

At Luhan’s house.

Sehun told that something happened at his house that he should leave and Luhan went in to his house alone. Well.. he was little disappointed that he can’t play with his boyfriend but he’s happy that finally he could call him his!

“Lu, you are beaming! Did something good happened to you?” Lu’s mom asked as she was cooking dinner.

“Mom, can you keep a secret?” Luhan sat down near her.

“Of course, honey!” said Lu’s mom smiling.

Luhan went to his mom and hugged her “Mom, never in my life I was this happy! Not even my birthdays are enough. Sehun… He … he confessed to me!”

“Oh, really? Well I kind of guessed when you entered beaming and smiling like an idiot..” Lu’s mom patted his son “He’s very good boy, don’t disappoint him okay? And remember! You should first love in order to receive love, son! Fighting!”

“Thank you, mom! You’re always my biggest supporter. I’m glad you understand me!” said Luhan smelling his mom’s sweet fragnance.

“I’m always ready to talk to you, Lu!” said Lu’s mom ruffling Lu’s hair. “Now, do you mind releasing me from your hug because my food is about to be burned.”

“Sorry, miss!” Luhan giggled.

--

At Sehun’s house.

“Mom, I’m glad we’re finally eating together!” said Sehun smiling. “This son of yours is going to prepare dinner in advance!”

“Just be sure to make something edible, Sehun” said Mrs.Oh.

“Of course, I will. Did you see me fail at cooking?” said Sehun and went to hug his mother.”Mom, thank you, thank you, thank you so much!”

“What’s the matter with you Sehun, you act like a little child” said Sehun’s mom releasing from his son’s hug. “I’m too tired, you know!”

“Mom, don’t you even recognize that I’m really happy!” said Sehun.

“I don’t care Sehuna-h. Just make some food or I’ll go sleep!” said Mrs. Oh with low voice.

“Okay…” said Sehun disappointed a little but he understood that she was tired… But he imagined how his boyfriend’s mom is reacting. He reminded himself to bring bouquet of flower to her for giving birth to an angel and of course he’ll buy for his innocent deer, too.

“Sehun-ah, you didn’t forget your promise right?” said Sehun’s mom.

“Yeah…” said Sehun “But I’m sure we’ll both get perfect scores this time!”

“And if you wouldn’t, you know what’ll happen!” said Mrs.Oh “You’ll have to go to USA to study!”

“Mom! You don’t really have to repeat that over and over. I know and believe that Luhan and I both are capable to score perfect!” said Sehun.

“Well if that’s the case…” his mom shrugged sipping from the soup. “I’ll go sleep now!”

“Good night, mom!” said Sehun collecting the dishes.

                Yeah, Sehun made promise to his mom. Actually her mom called him on that day after he went out dragging Luhan out of his room. She always wanted to send his son abroad so but Sehun was stubborn enough to not go. So using this chance she made Sehun to promise that he’d go to USA if he and Luhan both can’t score perfect on the following exam. Sehun had no choice but to agree…

--

In Sehun’s room.

His phone vibrated and he already knew who was calling him, his deer.

“Wassup my prince?” said Luhan.

“Prince? Well.. that’s nice nickname to be called. Shall I call you my princess?” Sehun teased.

“Yah!” Lu shouted. “I’m not a girl!”

“Alright, alright. Then what shall I call you?” asked Sehun already thinking thousands of nicknames in his head but there wasn’t perfect one to describe him.

“Cool guy Sehun’s Lu!” said Luhan after pausing. (Well he thought about it a lot) “You know, I like to be called Lu by you….my…prince!”

“Oh… But it’s too long. How about…mnn… Sehun’s Lu?” said Sehun.”Since everybody knows me that I’m cool, smart and stuff…like that”

“Okay..” said Luhan.

“I miss you my Luhan! You just don’t know how much I want to see you, hug you , kiss you!” said Sehun looking out of window to Lu’s house.

“Me too!” said Luhan “Ah, what happened at your house, is everything okay?”

“yes, it’s okay. My mom just wanted me to prepare dinner for her. And My precious Lu? We have to prepare for the exam really hard from now on. Are you with me?” said Sehun.

“Ugh… I hate to say but yes, of course I’m with you! But… but I …I just want to cuddle with you all day not to calculate some numbers!” Luhan pouted.

“You’re really cute that I want to bite you!” said Sehun. “We’ll make sure to take time to cuddle!”

“Assa!” Luhan giggled.

“But promise you will score perfect on every single exam!” said Sehun.

“Only if you allow me to cheat on history!” said Luhan.

“Aish, this kid. Why are you bad on history? Okay,okay I’ll find a way to make you score perfect on that!” said Sehun smiling imagining how his boyfriend is now lying on his fluffy bed, smiling and talking with him.

“You’re such a good boyfriend!” Luhan smiled… “I’ll kiss you tomorrow for being this good!”

 

--

A/N

Hi, my dear readers :)

Fluff of Hunhan, gosh i really love them!!

So, how's the chapter? Make sure you leave your opinion by commenting okay ^^

And Hello my new subscribers :) Thank you :))

And as you know next update will be on Tuesday or Wednesday 

by the way, i'm really grateful for who commented and upvoted!! You guys are great!!