chapter 6 : A kiss on the cheek

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Next Monday in class 2-1

From Sehunnie ^^ : So? Is your decision still the same… you know…rebel..

From Luhan: Yes! I’m scared a little but wish me luck anyway!

From Sehunnie^^ : Well… good luck!

    Luhan went to director’s room after the class.

“knock knock”

“Come in” said Director a.k.a Sehun’s mom.” Well Luhan, what’s the matter?”

“Director-nim. I am here to say that I won’t change classes, I’ll stay in class 2-2” said Luhan.

“You know that’s impossible dear! We gather the best students in one class and teach them with more hard lesson” she said.

“I know. But you shouldn’t do that. Everyone must be taught equally! That’s the way that all students would be good” said Luhan.

“What? Are you teaching me how to manage my classes and schools? Who are you to say that!” her voice changed to a rough one.

“I’m sorry but it’s just my opinion"  said Luhan slightly scared “But I’m staying in my class no matter what!”

“Then I’ll kick you out this school for not following my instruction.” The director said.

“…” Luhan had nothing to say.

“So is your decision the same?” she asked.

“Y-yes” Luhan stuttered.

“Then pack your things and leave please” she said but someone slammed the door “No! Mom, what are you doing?” it was Sehun. Luhan widened his eyes to see Sehun.

“Oh Sehun! In school, I’m your director not your mom!” Sehun’s mother said.

“Then I’m talking as a best student in this school! Listen to me director-sshi” Sehun said standing in front of Luhan.

“Okay’ I’ll listen” director lowered her voice.

“ You see, Luhan is really good at studying and we cannot lose him just because of your decision mom, no director-sshi!” Sehun said.

“Well, it is true that he’s good. But we have enough good students out here. We won’t miss him” she said.

“No, he’s actually genius” Sehun said and looked at Luhan. “We can’t lose him” Sehun smiled and looked back to his mom.

“Oh Sehun it’s none of your business!” she said “Decision is a decision!”

“Then let’s have a deal!” Sehun smirked shocking both Luhan and his mom.

“What deal?” they both asked.

“Let him be in his class till the next exam. If he wins over me, then let his stay wherever he want!” Sehun said.

“But Sehu-…” Luhan wanted to protest but Sehun grabbed his hand and squeezed.

“Okay deal! But Sehun you know what’ll happen to you if you place second! “ she smiled with a wicked smile.

“I know” Sehun lowered his head. “Now that it’s done, let’s go!” he dragged Luhan out of director’s room.

               There was a complete silence between them when Sehun was dragging him to the park near their house. They both sat on the bench.

               Knowing that Sehun was still holding his hand Luhan blushed and his heart was beating so fast that it was going to explode soon.

               Noticing that he was still holding Luhan’s hand, he let go off his hand “I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?”

“N-no…” Luhan said still feeling the warmth of his hand “ But why did you do that?”

“Do what? Making the deal?” Sehun asked.

“Yes! I know that I’ll never win over you. It was better for me just to get kicked!” said Luhan sighing.

“Do you hate our class that much?” said Sehun facing Luhan.

“ I… I .. Yeah I don’t like your class… Sehun-ah, your classmates always bully our class. I saw many of that so I just can’t be one of you! And if I enter your class what will happen if Kai makes me to beat my friend? I will never do that!” said Luhan.

“Arasseo. Then I’ll help you to win over me, so don’t worry okay?” Sehun said.

“Really?” Luhan flustered “Then you’re saying that you will lose to me on purpose? That’s not fair. I don’t like to cheat!”

“I didn’t say that I will do badly on purpose so you could win. My mom will notice that actually. The only way is that both of us should get full points on every subject!” Sehun smiled.

“How can that happen?” Luhan heart almost stopped by hearing Sehun’s statement. He may be good at studying but he never got full point on every subject. “I can’t do that, Sehun”

“That’s why I said I’ll help you pabo!” Sehun said and stood up and walked to the direction to his house. His phone vibrated and he checked.

A new message from Luhan: Wait!

Sehun turned back and saw Luhan walking to him. Luhan walk with really fast pace and in no time he stood very close to Sehun. He leaned closer, kissed Sehun’s cheek and said “thank you”.

Sehun was in a mental shock. Whole world seemed to turn really quick. He blanked for few seconds not believing what had happened just now.

Luhan blushed and became red like a red tomato. He ran to his house with all his might.

--

At Luhan’s house

           When Luhan rushed into his house, he nearly knocked his mom.

“Luhan? What happened to you? And what’s with that red face?” asked Luhan’s mom worried about him.

“Oh, Mom!!!” Luhan shoved his head to his mom’s neck.”Don’t ask me anything. I did really embarrassing thing!! What should I don now!!”

Luhan’s mom patted Luhan’s back. “Okay son, tell me whenever you want.”

“Mom?”

“Uhm?”

“I kissed Sehun on his cheek and ran away! What should I do now?!” Luhan barely said and blushed more after recalling the kiss.

“Aww, our Luhannie has become man now. But why did you kiss him?” his mom asked giggling and imaginig his innocent child his Sehun’s cheek.

           Luhan told her everything except the bullying. “That’s why I thought I should show him some gratitude.” Luhan lowered his head.

“Well, that’s a good way to show your gratitude Luhan. I’m proud of you” Luhan’s mom said with a wide grin.

“Really? Do you think so?” …

After lying on his bed Luhan of course couldn’t sleep. Every time he closed his eye the embarrassing image of him kissing Sehun was pictured.

“Aish!!! You Pabo!!! Why did you do that!!!” Luhan showed his head into his pillow.

--

           After being left alone with a huge metal shock, Sehun stood without moving an inch for who know how long time.

He touched his cheek. It was burning.

He touched his chest. His heart was beating really fast.

He felt butterflies in his stomach.

           He would have stood there forever if Baekhyun hadn’t appeared.

“Yah!! What the hell are you doing there?” Baek shouted.

“oh!” Sehun startled. “i-i-I… are you hungry?”

“What are you talking about Sehun! Why are that red?” Baek asked now with a worried voice.

“Are you Baekhyun?” Sehun asked without realizing what he was asking.

“What the hell Oh Sehun! What? Did you got hit by sun?” Baek said, went to him grabbed his hand but he pulled it instantly.

 “No don’t touch my hand!!! i..i’ll go home Chanyeol-ah!! “ Sehun said and walked really fast leaving Baekhyun in awe.

At Sehun’s house.

He entered the house, straightly headed to his room, jumped on his bed.

“What is going on with me?”

--

=======Next day======

“What?? You will not change your class?” Lay shouted.

“Yeah!” said Luhan nodding slightly.

“How did you do that?” Chen shouted.

“What do you mean how? I asked director to allow me to stay.” Luhan smiled.

“And the director accepted that? Are you serious?” Lay shouted again.

“Yah, Lay! Lower your voice please, I can hear you!” Luhan said.

“I’m sorry, I am just too surprised that she accepted your request! “ Lay said slightly lowering his voice.

“I made a deal!” Luhan turnedhis head down “ To win over Sehun in the next exams!”

“That will never happen!!!” Tao shouted. “You can’t win over mighty Sehun!”

“Yeah… I know that…” Luhan sighed.

“Yah, Tao!! Why worsen the situation!” Chen shouted to Tao.

“Guys, please lower your voices or I’m going to turn deaf.” Luhan said.

“We’re sorry” said Lay. “And what’ll happen if you can’t make it?”

“I’ll be kicked out of school” said Luhan and teacher Jihyo went in.

---

In class 2-1

“Where the hell is the all-mighty Oh Sehun?” Kai asked.

“Is there anybody who contacted him?” D.O asked.

“The last time I saw him, he was like a crazy person” Baek said. “I guess I have to visit him today” …Sehun went in. “Yo Sehun, why are you so late!”

“Pshh it’s 5 minutes to 8!” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“But you are always the first one to be in class” Suho said. “What happened to you? You look like a drunk person!”

“It’s just I couldn’t sleep!” Sehun said tossed his backpack to his table. Every other k members looked each other with what-happened-to-him face.

                 During the class Sehun couldn’t concentrate on his class. Even he struggled to answer the questions that teachers asked. Jongkook even told him that if he was feeling not good he could go.

At last the classes ended.

       Sehun was the first to jump out of class. He bumped into very Luhan.

       Sehun avoided to look at him, got up and quickly left school.

        Next few days it repeated. Even though Luhan returned to his normal self, Sehun always avoided Luhan, didn’t reply to his messages and in school he couldn’t concentrate.

        Baek being the smart guy and only guy who knows Sehun’s crush, he concluded that it was Luhan’s fault that he was acting this way.

He entered their class.

“Goodbye my peaceful days!” Chen pouted seeing Baek entering their class.

 “I’m not here for you stupid!” he glared at Chen. “Luhan! Come out!”

“Why?” Luhan asked.

“Come out while I’m being nice!” Baekhyun shouted.

          Luhan walked to him and they walked out of school. And stopped near the soccer field.

“Now tell me!” Baekhyun stopped and asked.

“What?” Luhan didn’t know what he did or said wrong.

“Tell me, what you did to Sehun!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes!

“I didn’t do anything” Luhan said now wondering what happened to Sehun.

“yeah, Yeah. You didn’t do anything and Sehun is acting weird!” Baekhyun said with sarcasm

“What happened to him?” Luhan asked.

“He is acting really weird this days. He is always spacing out, drawing deers and stuttering to the easy questions that teacher asked. He even stopped bullying Myungsoo!!” Baek said. “It’s your fault. Tell me what you did!”

“i…I just kissed….his cheek” Luhan said eyes widened. He was shocked that little kiss affected Sehun that much.

“Oh… now I see…” said Baek. “Did you talked to him after that?”

“No, he is always ignoring me. I think he hates me now!” Luhan sighed.

“Stupid!” he punched slightly Luhan’s head. “Watch for your mouth!” Baek said and was gone.

--

At Sehun’s house.

“Well hello you lover boy!” said Baek to Sehun who opened his door.

“What are you doing here Baek?” Sehun asked irrirated.

“Oh, I just wanted to inform you that Kai is beating your crush very hard. I bet he’s unconscious now!” Baek said entering Sehun’s house.

“What?!” Sehun widened his eyes. “Where are they?”

“What? Wanna save your little princess?”Baek grinned.

        Sehun grabbed Baek by collar “tell me where are they now!”

“Oh, stop Sehun! I was just…joking!!!” Baek said.

“Oh…” Sehun let Baek’s collar “I’m sorry!”

“You ‘re so in love with Luhan!” Baek rolled his eyes.

“No, I’m not” Sehun denied.

“Says the boy who is causing a fuse over a kiss on his cheek” Baek laughed. “boy, I didn’t know you were like this!”

“Stop that and leave please!” Sehun pushed Baek out of his house. “And don’t you dare to tell anyone!” he slammed the door.

“Huh, such a mean boy!” Baek shouted .

----------

After 30 minutes. “knock knock”

“Baek, I’m not letting you in!” Sehun shouted but the knocking continued.

“Ugh!! Baekhyun!!” he opened the door but saw a figure different to Baek was stanfing there.

“Hello Sehun..”