chapter 15: At last!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Monday

    Luhan waited for Sehun in front of his door a lot but no sight of Sehun. Luhan tried to call him but his phone was off. He knocked the door but there was no response… He looked at his clock and realized it was 7:50

Luhan sighed and walked to his school with full of worries. “what happened to Sehun?”

He entered his class, sat beside Chen who was sleeping.

“Yah, Jongdae wake up! Class is starting soon!” said Luhan shaking Chen.

“Hm?” Chen woke up yawning. “When did you come here? I thought you wouldn’t come seeing you are not here when I came in”

“Mnnn.. I was late cuz Sehun wasn’t coming out. Do you know what happened to him?” asked Luhan.

“How would I know that Oh Ba… Sehun” shrugged Chen and the teacher came in.

Luhan just sighed in response.

After class Luhan hoped to see Sehun but no sign of him.  Luhan went to his house to see him, but no luck either. “What happened to him, seriously? Ugh~ I should have asked Baekhyun or Chanyeol’s number”

Next 2 days went as same as how it went on Monday. No sigh of his crush.

Thursday

Luhan couldn’t bear it anymore so he decided to go to class 2-1 to check if Sehun is there. “If he’s still attending classes, that means he is ignoring me for sure!”

Luhan walked to class 2-1 decisively. Of course he didn’t tell his collegues because he was sure that they would manage to stop him from taking these risky steps.

He slammed the door of the other class. Everyone looked at him shocked.

He looked through the classand his eyesight fall on the boy sitting in the back of the class looking at him shocked.

Luhan walked quickly to Sehun, grabbed his hands before anyone could tell something and went out of the class. Of course the class was too shocked to say something so they did nothing but to stare at the brave boy.

“What the hell just happened?” Kai finally opened his mouth.

“Is that Luhan?” asked Kyungsoo.

“And why did he dragged Sehun out?” asked Chanyeol.

“Whoa, I am proud of that boy!” said Baekhyun making everyone look at him.

“What are you talking about Baek? That Luhan just looked down on us! He didn’t even look at us!” said Kai.

“That’s why I’m proud of him! Look! He’s brave enough to fight for his love unlike our smart- being coward” said Baek and sighed. “I kinda knew that Sehun would start avoid his crush since that last call”

“And what did you tell him?” asked Chanyeol.

“Oh, come on guys! Do I need to inform you everything?” Baek rolled his eyes.

“Yes, you are!” said Kai.

“No, I don’t! Come on Yeol, we have things to do. And we need to hurry!” said baek and dragged Chanyeol out.

--

“Luhan, what are you doing?” asked Sehun while being dragged.

“Can’t you see? I’m stealing you from your class!” said Luhan.

Luhan dragged Sehun until they went out of school, and they reached the park where they always have ther conversation.

“How about classes, Lu?” asked Sehun worried not for him but for his crush.

“F*** that !” said Luhan angrily.

“What?!? Did Lu just cursed? I never knew he even know these words!!”  thought Sehun.

“Oh Sehun, why are you ignoring me?” asked Luhan.

“I….I didn’t ignore…you” said Sehun looking to the ground.

“Then explain me, why you stopped going to school with me, talking with me, even not opening your f***ing door!” Luhan almost shouted.

“Lu… I’m Sorry…” said Sehun.

“I don’t need your sorry, just explain me why you are acting this way!” said Luhan.

“Okay…” Sehun sighed. “I like you, Luhan!”

Luhan widened his eyes, he looked at Sehun in disbelief.

“Yes, I like you,  Luhan!” repeated Sehun proving that what Luhan heard was reality.

“Then why?” Luhan asked.

“Because… I don’t want to lose our relationship as best friends! What will happen if …” Sehun couldn’t complete his sentence cuz Luhan stopped him by putting his finger on Sehun’s mouth.

Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hands and once again was dragging him to somewhere.

“Where are we goi….” Said Sehun but closed his mouth by Luhan’s “Shhhh”

They reached the roof of very high building and to Sehun’s surprise no one was there. And there was a bench and a tree just like it was prepared by Luhan for him.  Luhan dragged him and made him sit.

The view of the city was very beautiful.

“It’s nice here, right?” Luhan smiled and Sehun nodded.

“Sehun, I like you too!” Luhan held Sehun’s arms. “Will you be my boyfriend?”

Sehun made Luhan’s hands release and sighed. “No, Lu. I don’t want to take the risk of losing you!”

“Yah! Pabo-ya!” Luhan sighed. “No one in this world rejects me!” Lu smiled. “Sehunnie, I know you’re afraid that someone could break us or something bad will happen. But I approve you, nobody can separate us! I won’t believe others words until I hear from you okay?” Luhan leaned Sehun’s shoulder.

“Of course, there would be some kind of argues or something like that. But man, that’s what makes relationship deeper!” said Luhan and stared at Sehun “So? Are you gonna reject me again?”

“No!” Sehun smiled. “No one can reject you, Luhan even it’s me-the-super-smart-boy!”

Sehun leaned closer and closed his eyes and wanted to kiss his now boyfriend but…

“Woohooo!!! At last you coward!!!” he heard really annoying familiar voice and opened his eyes in disbelief. It was Baek and Yeol running towards them.

Baek hugged Luhan tightly, and Yeol was now hugging Sehun and turning him.

“Let me and him go!” Sehun shouted.

“Okay,okay mean boy!” Yeol let him go but Baek didn’t obey him.

“At last!” Baek kissed Luhan’s cheek.

Sehun’s eyes widened and now his was being filled up with rage. “Byun Baekhyun, how could you dare to kiss him!!”

Luhan was startled and couldn’t do anything.

“Oh, come on you over jealous bo. It was just a peck on cheek, there is no point in causing a fuss over that!” said Baek rolling his eyes.

“He’s mine and let him go!” shouted Sehun “Or Yeol be prepared to see your boyfriend die in my hands!”

“Oops, that was scary!” Baekhyun finally released the innocent deer.

“Calm down, Sehun. He was just so happy for you that you two are finally together!” Chanyeol patted Sehun’s back.

“yeah, yeah! Is that how you say thanks?” Baek snorted.

“Thank you Baek and Yeollie!” said Luhan.

“And why are we thanking him?” Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan came to Sehun, held his hands and squeezed “Just say thanks pabo-ya! Is that hard for you?”

“See? Oh Luhan! I can’t believe you like this evil demon! Look how kind and nice you are!” said Baek. “I think you should over think about your decision!”

“Shall i?” Luhan giggled.

“Yah!” Sehun shouted. “But what are you doing here?”

“We? Oh… We just didn’t want to lose this precious moment of yours!” Baek grinned.

“Does that mean…you followed us?” Sehun’s eyes widened.

“Yup!” Chanyeol nodded.

“Omg, just kill me now!” Sehun groaned making everyone laugh.