chapter 9: Free romance drama

BUT I LOVE HIM!

HI guys :)) Just one notice :)) Italic ones are thoughts :))

===

From Luhan: Hey wanna meet at park?

From Sehunnie^^: No, it’s cold outside.

Luhan felt upset reading Sehun’s message. “At least he should have apologised” thought  Luhan but his phone vibrated again interupiting his thought.

From Sehunnie^^: Instead, let’s meet at your house. I like you

“What!??!? Is it true!!! He likes me!!!” Luhan almost shouted. “What shall I reply, shall I tell that I like him too? How will he respond? Omg I didn’t know he liked me…”  his thought was again interrupted by the vibration of phone.

From Sehunnie^^: I mean i like your house!!! Kai wanted to see the message and tried to steal from me but  avoiding him, I accidentically pressed send, not writing fully.

“Oh” Luhan frowned. “Hu!” he smiled back. “At least I didn’t wrote him that I like him too, that’s relief. And plus he likes my house.”

--

“knock knock”

“Sehun!! Welcome back!” Luhan’s mom hugged Sehun warmly.

“Mom? Why are you hugging (my) Sehun? Luhan asked looking at them.

“uhmm..  as an expression that I like him visiting us?” Lu’s mom winked and released the hug.

“Let’s go to my room” Luhan dragged Sehun to the staircase rolling his eyes.

“I like to be here too ma’am” said Sehun sincerely smiling.

--

“Uhm, Sehun-ah  … I told Xuimin about you” said Luhan.

“What? What did he say?” Sehun asked worried.

“He doesn’t mind at all” Luhan giggled. “But Chen… he started ignoring me”

“Oh” said Sehun. “Listen Lu! Isn’t …

Luhan couldn’t hear the other words Sehun was saying cuz his heart stopped when Sehun called him Lu. “He called me Lu… He called me Lu…” this thought couldn’t leave his brain alone.

“Omg, Lu? Are you okay?” Sehun asked when he noticed Luhan was standing there soulless.

“He called me Lu again… He called me Lu again…”thought Luhan.

           Sehun approached him and touched his forehead to check if he has a fever.

Luhan felt electricity run through him. “Oh Sehun, how many times you’re going to kill me” thought Luhan thinking that his heartbeat almost reached 300 now.

         Sehun felt warm from Luhan’s forehead but it wasn’t hot as if he had fever. He wondered what is happening to Luhan.

Snaping out of his mind and shaking his head after 5 minutes, Luhan finally came back to himself.  “I’m s-sorry, I wasn’t in my right mind” Luhan mumbled.

“I thought so!” Sehun smirked.

That smirk!” Luhan shouted inside. “No, Luhan ! Be strong!” Luhan shaked his head .

“I guess Kyungsoo beat you so hard! You aren’t being normal!” said Sehun.

“Who’s Kyungsoo?” asked Luhan realizing that the one who beat him was D.O “Is it D.O?”

“Yeah… “ said Sehun “Let’s review our classes, remember? You have to be at least equal to me!”

           Luhan fully forgot about that since he was at Sehun’s. He finally remembered that he have to try hard to be really good like Sehun. Thanks to Sehun, he was reminded about that fact or else… No, he didn’t want to imagine or even think what’ll happen.

“Okay” Luhan grinned and took out his books. “What shall we start from?”

“History!” Sehun smirked.

“O-okay” said Luhan opening his history book.

--

“Lu!” Luhan’s mom shouted.

“Neh~” shouted Luhan and went downstairs leaving Sehun in his room.

“It’s your another classmate!” Luhan’s mom smiled and pointed to the door.

“Hi, Luhan!” Xuimn was standing there smiling and rubbing the back of his neck.

“Xuimin? Aren’t what are you doing here?” asked Luhan with surprised voice.

“A-actually…” Xuimin started to cry. “I..i .. I broke up…”

“What??!? You broke up with Chen?” Luhan shouted, and then realized that his friend needs hug more than else, he quickly went to him and hugged him tightly. Xuimin hugged him back and continued crying.

“Lu!” Sehun called Luhan going downstairs but his eyes widened seeing Luhan hugging someone else.

“Sehun?” Xuimin called seeing Sehun coming downstairs.

“Ah, Sehun!” Luhan released the hug. “We…we…”

“You were hugging” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Y-yeah… but Xuimin… he b-broke up with Chen” Luhan said not knowing why he even had to explain to Sehun what happened. He hoped Xuimin didn’t think anything about that.

“W-what?” shouted Sehun widening his eyes “Aren’t you guys the most inseparable ones?”

“I…I thought so .. too” said Xuimin wiping his tears.

 --

            After calming down a little bit, Xuimin explained what happened between him and Chen to Sehun and Luhan.

“So, you guys broke because of me…” Luhan felt guilty.

“It’s not your fault Luhan, it’s just Jongdae is stupid!” said Xuimin sipping the tea that Luhan’s mom made for him.

“But.. but...” Luhan had nothing to say so he just looked down.

“I apologise” said Sehun with really low voice and lowered head.

“What…did…you…say….?” Xuimin couldn’t believe what he had heard just now.

“I can’t say it twice! What said is said!” Sehun said looking at Luhan who’s deep in his thought.

“I never imagined to hear that word from you Oh Sehun!” said Xuimin smiling. “Well. It wasn’t that bad breaking up with Chen. At least I hear a word sorry straight from the mighty Oh bastards mouth!”

“What did you call me just now?” Sehun gaze hardened.

             Xuimin covered his mouth knowing that he shouldn’t have said that. “I’m sorry.. it ..it… It’s what we call you, because you are the bastard, you know” now Xuimin know that he’ll be dead or nearly dead. He closed his eyes but nothing happened.  He opened his eyes and saw Sehun smiling.

“I am a bastard..” said Sehun. “I bet you had a heart attack when you said that sentence and that’s more than enough for me”

“No!” Luhan shouted startling both Sehun and Luhan. “Sehun, you are not a bastard!!” he lowered his voice realizing he is now in embarrassing state.

“What is there to shout, Luhan?” Xuimin raised his eyebrow and felt suspicious about Luhan who protested Sehun that much.

“You should go now… or I’ll change my mind” stated Sehun now looking fierce to Xuimin.

“Okay, I’ll go!” said Xuimin waved bye to both of them and went out.

--

“Lu, are you okay?” asked Sehun worried.

“Neh~” Luhan tilted his head but Sehun knew that it was a pure lie. He went closer to Luhan and hugged him tighly.

“I hope Chen and Xuimin be back together” said Luhan hugging back Sehun.

“Me too, Lu..”Sehun patted Luhan’s back.

“Stay with me today, will you?” asked Luhan with puppy eyes.

“O-okay” said Sehun hesitantly.

“That means you’re gonna spend a night with me?” shouted Luhan now full of energy. “We’re not gonna sleep today”

“Okay, okay. But don’t you think we should ask your mom first?” asked Sehun releasing the hug now that Luhan is okay.

“Nah, she’ll agree. I am 100% sure, she won’t even ask if you’re staying up or not!” said Luhan. “let’s go outside and have some walk”

“No, it’ freezing outside. I hate cold more than anything” said Sehun. “Instead, how about playing a video game? Loser has to be the horse for the winner!”

“Call!” said Luhan already forgot about going out. Sure Sehun can make him forget about anything.

--

“That’s not fair!!” Luhan pouted. “Why do you have to be perfect at anything!”

“Well… you know.. I am the mighty Oh bastard!” Sehun said smirking.

“You’re not a bastard!” Luhan said now standing on his feet and arms. “hope on! I’m your horse!”

“Yehet!” Sehun shouted …

They played all night and it was now 3:00 a.m.

“You’re sleepy” said Sehun staring at Luhan who is barely keeping his eyes open.

“No…I…am ‘yawns’ not” he weakly smiled.

“Let’s sleep,Lu!” said Sehun scoffing at Luhan’s sight. Sehun is already used to sleeping late because every time when his friends come over they’ll play all night and surprisingly Sehun would be the one to go to sleep. But things are different here, it was obvious that Luhan isn’t used to sleeping late.  He was adorable.

“No, you are staying over and I don’t want to miss the chance to play with you! Let’s play another game!” Luhan rubbed his eyes.

“Lu! There is another day that I can play with you all night!” said Sehun now dragging weak Luhan to the bed.

             Luhan's heart raced hearing that Sehun will be with him on other days too.

“Then Sehun-ah you sleep on the bed. I’ll sleep on the floor” said Luhan.

“No, I’ll sleep on the floor. How can I let the house keeper sleep on floor” said Sehun.

“Then let’s sleep together!” Luhan blurted out. He blushed as long as he said that.

“O-okay” said Sehun.

           They lied on bed, turned off the lights. Now the awkward atmosphere covered them.

            Previously sleepy Luhan was all wake to think that Sehun was lying beside him. It was same to Sehun too.

“Thank you for being my friend Sehun-ah!” said Luhan wanting to hug Sehun, but resisted. Sehun would hate that.   

“Thank you for being my friend too” Sehun smiled. “You know, if you want to hug me it’s welcome!”

Luhan gladly hugged Sehun. “How do you know me so well?”

“I don’t know Lu, I feel like I have been friends with you for a long time!” said Sehun hugging Luhan back.

“And you always win over me!” said Luhan closing his eyes.

“That’s because…. I’m the mighty … “ Sehun couldn’t finish his sentence being interrupted by Luhan.

“All mighty Sehun-ah good night” Luhan said.

“Good night” said Luhan smiling wide and staring at the sleeping deer in the moon light. He pecked Luhan’s head nowing that Luhan is already asleep.

--

The two holiday passed very quickly. Sehun went to his relatives place and Luhan was busy helping his mom.

--

Monday

From All mighty sir Sehun: Rise and shine. Dare to be late^^

“What?” thought Luhan something was different. “Yes, the name…why it has changed?” and his phone vibrated again.

From All mighty sir Sehun: And dare to change the contacts name. What? Sehunnie^^ ??? Blah! I don’t like that!

“but when did…” his phone vibrated again.

From All mighty sir Sehun:  Wondering why it has changed? I changed it while you were busy hugging Xuimin. And your passcode! Change it please, nobody puts 0000 as their passcode! :P

Luhan smiled and get up quickly… or else he knows that he’ll have to buy the Oh-so –mighty guy bubble tea.

Class 2-2

Xuimin and Luhan was the first ones to arrive.

“How’s thing with you and Chen?” asked Luhan.

“Bad…I guess. He called me twice but I didn’t pick up his phone. But imagine! Only twice? That guy sure is bastard!” said Xuimin.

“You sound like a whiny girl!” Luhan giggled. “Why don’t you talk to him?”

“Not until he surprises me with his big surprises!” said Xuimin.

“So I guess, you’re waiting for him!” Luhan said brightly.

“Yeah.. I know that kim Jongdae isn’t that bad guy at all!” Xiumin smiled and Chen came in.

          Chen walked towards Xuimin with decisive steps, grabbed his hand before he could do anything, pulled him to him and kissed his passionately. Xuimin first tried to resist but he gave up. Of course he would give up to the most sweet thing- Chen’s lips. They parted to take a breath.

“Are we back again?” Chen asked. “ Do you imagine how  these holidays felt like hell?”

“Really? But I enjoyed the weekend!” Xuimin lied avoiding Chen’s gaze.

“Don’t lie to me Minseok-ah! I know you suffered as much as me!” Chen said now hugging him tightly.”I know you more than me!”

“No you don’t!” said Xuimin pushed Chen back.

“Ugh!!! I am sorry Minnie about what I said to you!! So so sorry! I thought wrong about that!” said Chen.

“About what?” Xuimin raised his eyebrow.

“About everything I said. I know that it’s always your right! You understand me more than others, and about Luhan… yes… being Sehun’s friend doesn’t matter to us!” Chen said sincerely. “Am I forgiven?”

“Of course, pabo!” Xuiming pulled Chen to himself and kissed him.

“Hmph” Luhan coughed. “Shall I go out for a while?”

“Oh” said Xuimin realizing that Luhan was still there “We’re sorry, Luhan!”

“What are you talking about?” Luhan said. “It was like I was watching drama! Thank you for the free romance drama though”

“Chen? Don’t you have anything to say to Luhan?” Xuimin said.

“I’m sorry Luhan. I shouldn’t have acted that way!” said Jongdae  lowering his head.

“It’s okay  Chen, friends?” Luhan reached out his hand.

“Friends!” Chen grinned and shaked hands with Luhan.

“And Chen guess what I heard from Sehun!” said Xuimin proudly.

“What is it?” asked Chen curiously.

“Not gonna tell!” Xuimin shrugged and ran away.

“Yah!” Chen chased after him.

--

Class 2-1

              Sehun noticed that All his couple friends were gloomy. He whispered to Kai “Yah what happened to all of you?”

“Oh Sehun, you don’t know the feeling of not being able to cuddle with your boyfriend for whole 3 days!” Kai rolled his eyes and sighed.

“Are they still not over the lullaby? Isn’t that too much?” Sehun raised his eyebrow.

“You never underestimate girls!” Kai rolled his eyes again.

“Wait! You just called Kyungsoo- a girl!” Sehun smirked.

“!! Oh Sehun, please don’t say that to Kyungsoo or I think he’ll even stop talking to me!” Kai looked at him with a nervous gaze.

“Oh…I’ll see!” Sehun smirked.

“You spoiled kid! I know you’ll definitely say to Kyungsoo if I don’t trade with you!” said Kai.

“What’s the trade? Better offer good thing or… you know what’ll happen” Sehun grinned.

“Bubble tea?” Kai asked with really hopeful voice.

“Nah.. I have enough bubble tea from Byun Baekhyun and Lu…”he almost blurted Luhan’s name. “Byun Baekhyun!” he assured.

“Then what do you want?” asked Kai regretting to taling to Sehun from the first.

“Well… Hmm…” Sehun thought. “Buy me lunch for the next month!”

“Deal!” Kai smirked.

Then Sehun turned to Baekhyun “How’s your Yoda boy?”

“Oh, fine except he has sore throat now” Baekhyun grinned.

“Don’t tell me you made him sing all day and night these 3 days!” Sehun said.

“Okay I won’t!” Baekhyun continued grinning “Since you already know!”

“You evil boyfriend!” Sehun rolled his eyes but hi-fived him.

“Guess who taught me to be evil?” Baekhyun smirked and winked at him.

“And I really hope that there was at least one reward!” Sehun scoffed.

“Oh there was! I let him drink water!” And they both laughed hard.

“Poor Channyeol!” Sehun shaked his head.

“How things are going with you and your dear deer?” Baekhyun asked.

“Better than you guys!” Sehun smiled but then made serious face “And I asked you not to mention him in public”

“Okay,okay” Baekhyun laughed. “Still so sensitive about that topic! Wait but what’s up with Suho?”

“I don’t know. You know he’s still not okay about...you know... Lay!” said Sehun.

“And he’s gonna be furious if he knows about you and Luhan!” Baek said.

“Yah!” Sehun hit Baek’s head.