chapter 34: Luhan is kidnapped?

BUT I LOVE HIM!

A new message from Chung: Luhan, I want to see beautiful places out here, can you be my guide please?

A new messgae from Chung: And can we please exclude Sehun for once? I’m kinda scared from him :D

            Luhan didn’t know what to reply and after thinking a lot, he concluded that he shouldn’t be harsh to him since he’s the only one who can guide Chung in Korea.

A new message from Luhan: Okay, see you after my classes!

“Yes!!!” Chung shouted inside.

After classes

“Lu!!” Sehun hugged his Bambi as soon as he got out of class. “Do you know how much I missed you? Every second seemed like a month no.. a year!”

“Then you’re already grandpa” said Baek interrupting Sehun.

“Oh shut up Baek!” Sehun rolled his eyes while Luhan only giggled imagining his boyfriend with grey hair and moustache.

“Honey, shall we go with others or separately?” Sehun asked as others were waiting for them patiently.

“Uhm… actually.. Hun-ah…” Luhan stuttered.

“Wae?”

“I have something to do… You better go with others…” said Luhan hesitantly

“Then let’s go together” said Sehun

“Ani… I have to go alone… Uhm… dad wants me to help him…” Luhan’s heart skiped as he lied. He knows that Sehun would never let him go with Chung alone so he lied. But deep inside Luhan wanted to spill the truth.

“Okay then” said Sehun smiling, “Ugh~ So does that mean I’m stuck with these losers again?”

“And plus 5 losers too” Luhan and Sehun giggled.

“Sehun, these losers aren’t going to accept you anyway!” Chen rolled his eyes, “And might not accept you too, Luhan…if you keep being this evil”

“Have fun Sehunnie~” said Luhan completely ignoring Jongdae’s words.

“How can I have fun without my Bambi” Sehun pouted.

“Do you know you’re extremely cute when you pout and it makes me go crazy?” Luhan said.

“I don’t” Sehun smirked and Luhan leaned to him and they kissed passionately.

“Uhm..uhm” Kai coughed. “Sehun are you going or not? The day is going to end watching you two eating each other”

“Go, Hunnie~” said Luhan separating from Hun’s lips even though he wanted to taste it longer.

“Call me when you’re done” said Sehun and wanted to kiss again but everyone else shouted and Baek dragged Sehun who couldn’t take his eyes from his gorgeous Lu.

“At last you’re here!” Chung welcomed Luhan near schools gate.

“Where do you want to go?” asked Luhan.

“Uhm… Anywhere you suggest” said Chung grinning.

Actually Luhan too didn’t know that well about Seoul, basically he just knew around his neighbourhood and no more beyond that. So he searched through internet and found decent places they could go.

They visited Gyeongbok Palace, Bukchon Village, Namsan Tower and Insadong. Luhan missed Sehun so much and he promised himself that he would ask Sehun to go around Seoul next time. He bet it would be times better than going with Chung especially he would take Hun to Namsan tower again. Howevere a stroll with Chung wasn’t that bad. Since they are both Chinese, they were both amazed and excited for visiting new places.

“I assume it’s your first time visiting these places” said Chung.

“Yeah…” said Luhan.

“Don’t your boyfriend and friends bring you to these places?” said Chung arrogantly.

“It’s just.. we didn’t have time to go on trips” said Luhan and yep it was true. Everything was hectic since he met Sehun and he liked it very much to the point he won’t care not visiting these places.

“Shall we go home now? I think we have seen much” said Luhan realising he’s exrtemelyy tired.

“Luhan, I bet you didn’t go to clubs out here” said Chung.

“Why would i? We’re only high-schoolers. Remember?” said Luhan.

“So what? Let’s go… My friend suggested me a nice club in Itaewon” said Chung.

“What? Chung! I don’t want to go” said Luhan. “You can go by yourself”

“But Lu! I can’t speak korean…” said Chung. “oh, please Lu! I really want to go there, please..pleasee.pleeaaasseee”

“I… Okay… But don’t waste my time there, I can wait you for 30 minutes there and I’m going” said Luhan sighing heavily.

“Yes!!!” Chung jumped up and down. “You’re my best friend!!!” Chung kissed Lu on his cheek and Luhan was shocked.

“What was that Chung?” Luhan said

“Just a kiss from a best friend!” said Chung shrugging and dragged Luhan.

A new message from My one and only love: Lu? Where are you? Are you done? Shall I visit you?

A new message from My one and only Bambi: It’s okay Hunnie, I’ll be back home after an hour… I miss you <3

A new message from My one and only love: I miss you too my Bambi. I dying to see you, kiss you, hug you!

----- Meanwhile in Chen’s house.

“Ugh! Why are we always in my house?” said Chen.

“Because you’re the only one who lives alone” said Baek grinning.

“What shall we do now?” Yeol asked.

“How about a game? 2 vs 2 on playstation?” Kai suggested

“Call!” said Baek,

“Sehun you’re with me right?” Kai asked knowing that D.O would rather read books than playing with him. But Sehun’s mind was somewhere else. He had this bad feeling all day since he separated from his deer. “Sehun? Sehun!!”

“Huh? What?” Sehun gasped.

“Oh boy! Down to earth boy” said Kris.

“I’m sorry what did you say?” said Sehun.

“Sehun, stop worrying about Luhan” said Baek “He’s with his dad anyway”

“Yeah” said Sehun but something’s bothering me…

“It’s just you are lovesick!” said Jongdae giggling.

“I don’t know…” said Sehun breathing deeply,

In the club:

“Ah, it’s so noisy here” shouted Luhan to Chung who was dancing to the beat of the music

“It’s good here!” said Chung smiling. “Let’s go dance!!”

“Wait! No! I can’t” said Luhan. “You go!! I’ll wait you somewhere around here!!”

“OK!” said Chung…

After 10 minutes.

Luhan felt really hot , he was sweating.. he wanted to order something but he didn’t know if the club sells any juice or water plus he didn’t want to embarrass himself.

He was sitting in a corner, all he wanted to was to go home as quickly as possible, another 20 minutes and he’ll go out.

He saw Chung walking to him.

“Here, drink this! I bet you’re thirsty” said Chung and handed Luhan a glass with transparent liquid.

As much as Luhan was really thirsty he gulped a very big amount of that liquid. And then he realised it wasn’t water, it burnt everything inside of Luhan. “Chung, what’s this?!!?” Luhan barely said grimacing. His head hurt, and his sight started to blur… he was losing his conciousness..

A new message from My one and only love: Luhan where are you? Why aren’t you answering your phone?

A new message from My one and only love: Lu, call me whenever you see this message. 1 hour has passed

“Guys? Luhan is not picking up his phone” said Sehun worried.

“Try calling Mrs.Lu” said D.O “Maybe Luhan returned home and fell asleep”

“Good idea” said Sehun.

“Hello?”

“Uhm.. Hello Mrs.Lu… Is Luhan home?” asked Sehun hoping for a positive reply.

“No, isn’t he with you? He didn’t return home today” said Mrs.Lu

“Mrs.Lu? Luhan told me that his dad has something to do with him. Can you talk to him?” said Sehun

“What? Did he?? He never calls Luhan and me to do something… that’s strange!” said Lu’s mom. “Anyway, I’ll call him and call you back”

“Thanks omma” said Sehun.

“So what does she say?” asked Baek with a worried face, and everyone else was worried too.

“She doesn’t know about him helping his dad. She said she’ll call hi… oh wait she’s calling” said Sehun and answered. “Yes, omma?”

“Sehun? He didn’t tell anything to Luhan, and even didn’t call him” said Mrs.Lu. “Who said you that?”

“It’s Lu! He said that himself” said Sehun. “But don’t worry omma, I’ll find him”

“Okay… call me okay… I’ll call you if he comes” said Mrs.Lu.

“Okay” said Sehun and hung up. “Guys, Luhan lied to me!”

“Bwo!?!?” everyone  shouted.

“But why?” Lay asked.

“That’s what I want to ask!” said Sehun.

A new message from My one and only love: Luhan? Why did you lie? Where are you?

A new message from My one and only love: Please, answer the phone!!

12:00 p.m:

“Chung!!!” Baek shouted suddenly “it must be him, who’s with Luhan!”

“Don’t joke around Baek, we all know that Chung is in China” said Kai. All except Baek and Sehun knew a little about Chung being best friend of Luhan in China and nothing more.

“No, Baek’s right!” Sehun shouted. “And that’s why Lu lied to me!!”

“But why?” Chen asked not understanding anything. “Why would Luhan hide that he’s meeting Chung?”

“It’s a long story trollie!” said Baek. “I’ll explain everything later. Sehun what are you doing, call that bastard!”

“I don’t know his number!” said Sehun

“I have!” said Baek, he sneaked into Luhan’s phone contact just in case a week ago.

Sehun quickly grabbed Baek’s phone and called Chung: “But I can’t talk in Chinese”

“I’ll talk!” said Lay and took the phone from Sehun.

“Hello?” Chung answered.

“hello? Are you Chung?” Lay asked.

“Yes, who are you?” Chung asked.

“I’m Yixing. Luhan’s friend” said Lay. “Are you with him now?”

“Ah~ Yeah~ I’m with him! He’s sleeping beside me safe and sound” Chung carressed sleeping Lu’s cheek.

“Where are you? Sehun and I want to take Luhan home” said Lay.

“Ah! Sehun? You’re his friend? Tell that Sehun that from now on Luhan is mine” said Chung laughing.

“Bastard! Tell me where you are!” said Lay angrily.

“Like  I would!Tell that Sehun that I’m taking my lover back and don’t interrupt us in the future ” said Chung and hang up his phone.

“What did he say?” Sehun said filled with anger

“He… Is Chung Luhan’s best friend? He sounded like…” said Lay

“He loves him!” said Sehun interrupting Lay. “I knew it! His gaze his movement was very different than friend’s! That’s why Luhan…”

“Sehun! Calm down! The first thing we need to do is to find Luhan as quick as possible” said Suho.

“Yeah.. Chung said that Luhan is his from now on. And you know what even though I don’t want but I am worrying about the worst case that could happen to Luhan. He said that Luhan is sleeping which means Luhan isn’t in a situation that he could defend himself” said Lay.

“Stop Yixing!” Kai shouted. “you’re making the situation worse!”

“Ugh!!! I’m gonna kill that bastard if he lays any finger on Lu!” said Sehun clenching his fist.” But how? How can we protect him? We don’t even know where the hell they are!” Sehun was on a verge of crying.

“Actually Hun-ah” said Baek “I have a plan to find Lu”

.......

Hi guys!!

A horrible chapter right? please don't hate me :))

I really appreciate the comments, subcribtions^^

Love you guys <3

(And I'm really sorry for my grammar mistakes)