chapter 41: Gone

BUT I LOVE HIM!

"Let's just get to the main topic" said Sehun's mother "Do you know what's going on between my and your son?"

"Oh, Of course i know!!!!"Lu's mom squealled "They're sooooo aaddddddooorrrraaaaaabbbblllllllllleeeeeeeee!!!"

"Uhm!" coughed Sehun's mom. "To tell you straightly i don't approve of them!"

"WHat?!?!" Lu's mom said eyes widening. "Why??"

"They're boys!!!!!" said Sehun't mom

"So what?" Lu's mom asked.

"UGh!!! I thought you would be on my side.... Okay... Then i guess i don't have any other option" sighed Sehun's mom "Please leave this country as quick as you can please"

"What?"

"Just like i said... as much i don't approve of this relationship, i had done little research... This house is your relatives and your husband and relative is doing a little business right?" said Sehun's mom

"Uhm... I don't like where this conversation is heading..." said Lu's mom

"Me too... But still... so that our comapny is the biggest customer and if you don't leave we'll have to ruin your business... I'm sorry i don't have any other bigger idea.... instead please take this and start a new business in your own country..." she handed a suitcase. "i'll leave now"

     On the other hand Luhan's mom didn't know what do to and was left in shock.

...

"Mom! We're back!" Luhan shouted

"Oh, Hi Luhan , Hi Sehun" said Luhan's mom smiling weakly

"Mom? Did something happen?" Luhan asked seeing his mom's unusual state.

"uhm... Sehun?" said Lu's mom carefully

"Neh omma" said Sehun

"I... I think that you have to find another place to sleep... I'm very very sorry my baby... But Lu and I have something to talk..." said Lu's mom

"Uhm.. O-okay" said Sehun "Don't worry mom, i'll sleep at Kai's... Lu-babe good night" Sehun pecked Lu on his lips and went out.

"Mom, what happened?" Lu asked worriedly

"Baby!!!" Lu's mom cried not being able to hold her tears anymore. "I'm so sorry... I'm such a bad mom... I..i ...i'm sorry"

"It's okay mom? Now tell me what happened" said Luhan hugging her mom

...

Mrs.Lu has told everything about what happened earlier to his son.

"So, Lu... i don't want to cause any more trouble to your uncle, what should we do?" said Lu's mom wiping her tears.

"Mom, it's okay... But give me that money i'll give it back to her" said Luhan

"Here, i dont want this money too" said Lu's mom. "But what are we gonna do about that poor kid?"

"Don't tell Sehuniie about this mom, i'll talk to her mom first" said Luhan

...

Next day

*knock knock*

"Uhm.,, Hello mrs.Oh" said Luhan bowing

"Hello mrs.Lu, what borught you here?" said Mrs.Oh

"Here" Luhan handed the money "We won't take this money Mrs.Oh"

"Oh, then you're choosing the other way? Why do people always choose the hardest path?" she sighed.

"Regarding that ... We'll leave korea... and i'll cut off my relationship with Sehunnie... we don't want any trouble to our uncle and his business" said Luhan

"Well, then... you made right choice... you can go now" said Mrs.Oh

"Neh..." Luhan nodded he walked to the door but he was filled up with rage, he couldn't bear everything he had in his mind. "Wait... Mrs.Oh! No! You're Sehun's mother... why do you always make everything hard for Sehunnie? Why can't you just believe your son and his choice? Why are you even involving in his relationship and friendzone? Do you think that it's all for him??? Unfortunately it's not! It's not like you think. He does all things you make him to do! Why? Becuase he doesn't want to disappoint you, he wants you to be proud, to be happy! Do you even know that Sehun doesn't have to revive all those lessons? Do you know that he never forgets what he learned? You don't look like her mom, you don't act like that...!" Luhan stomped his foot and went out slamming the door leaving Sehun's mom speechless.

...

In class 2-2

"Why is Luhan not coming?" said Chen

"Don't tell me he's kidnapped by those fanboys" said Tao

"No way, you know that there is parazite who's always stuck to Luhan name Sehun" said Chen

"That's not a nice metaphor" said Sehun standing at the door

"What are you doing here? WHere is Luhan?" said Chen shocked.

"That's what i wanted to ask you but i guess i have my answer" said Sehun. "Yesterday, omma seemed gloomy and i wonder what happened"

"Your mom is always gloomy or maybe...angry?" said Tao

"Duh! I'm not talking about my mom, it's Lu's mom"

"Whoa, mrs.Lu is gloomy? I never saw her in that state!" said Lay taking his earphone off.

"Yeah..." said Sehun

"I guess something really bad happened!" said Xuimin.

"Hi, guys! Oh, Hi Sehun!" said Kris walking in. "Are you two argued again?"

"Who? Me?" Sehun pointed to himself

"No duh.. It's bambi and owl i'm asking" said Kris rolling his eyes "Of course you idiot!"

"No, why?" Sehun asked

"I just saw Luhan storming through corridor, i even heard him swearing in chinese! WHoa it was ...like shocking... A bambi swearing!!!" said Kris

"Bwo?" Sehun said and quickly ran out.

Sehun searched everywhere but there was no sign of Luhan.

He went to Luhan's house, but the door was locked, and curtains were blocking his vision inside. He tried to call but both Luhan and his mom's phoen were off.

Then he got a single message from Luhan:  I'm sorry... Stay healthy...

He called back but his phone was off again.

...

At the airport

"Luhan, are you sure that you can leave like this...not meeting Sehun or even telling?" Mrs.Lu asked.

"Yeah... Mom!! It's so hard... I think i'll change my mind if i talk with him or see him! I miss him so much! but.... i don't want him to hate his mom... We just have to make money quickly and come back again" said Luhan tearing. "Sehun, please wait for me"

...

A week has passed since then

"Guys, what should we do about him? He's going to die in this state" said Kai worriedly.

"Yeah, he didn't ate anything nor sleep" said Chen

"Where the heck is Luhan?!?!" Baek groaned.

         Yeah since the day he got the message he didn't ate anything except for water, or take a nap. He was in a mental breakdown... He couldn't find the reason why Luhan has left him without a single word. He just sat all day staring at the last message Luhan had sent "I'm sorry... Stay healthy..." WHat could his message mean? No matter how he struggled to find out why Luhan has left like this, he coudln't find one

"F*** Sehun. Just eat something!" yelled Baek.

"Yeah, that way you can meet with Luhan" said Xuimin.

"Yeah... he'll come back soon!" said Chen

"And when is that soon..." Sehun whispered.

Everyone sighed and shaked their heads seeing the poor soul in that state.

...

"Baek, don't make things worse!" said Yeol. "It'll kill him!"

"No, it'll just make Sehun fall asleep" said Baek "Just make sure you help me"

    Baek poured sleeping pill into a glass of water. Yeah... This is the only way atleast to have Sehun alive...the only way he found out... It's really fortunae that Sehun had drunk it all

...

"We have to do something!" announced Baek when Sehun finally closed his eyes and slept.

"But what should we do?" asked Tao. "i can't stand seeing Sehun this way. I'm even starting to hate Luhan for making this guy soulless"

"Hey, don't take it that way, we still don't know what happened to Luhan" said Xuimin.

"Yeah okay..." said Tao sighing.

"Oh, by the way...now that i think the last time i saw Luhan, he was going out of directors room" said Kris

"Yah! Wui Yufan!!!!" Baek shouted.

"Wae?"

"WHy are you telling that now?!" Baek shouted again

"Yah! Don't shout at me! I'm not dull! And...huh... i'm sorry... i forgot about that" said Kris

"Okay then we need to see her tomorrow" said Chen. "Let's get some sleep guys, we couldn't sleep properly these days"

===================

 

So... Hi guys!!!!

Finally an update!!! Oh so much angst in this chap poor Sehunnie! poor Luhan...

Angst chap will continue :((

 

Comments and upvotes are appreciated guys^^

Thank you for reading my crappy fic <3