chapter 42: Tragedy

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Next morning

"Are you sure to leave Sehun like that?" Chen asked again

"Yeah, he still needs some rest" said Suho.

"Okay, then let's go" said Tao.

...

In front of the directors room

"Guys, we can't just go in all together, Baek you go!" said Kai

"Heck no, why is it always me? You go Jongin" said Baek

"Duh, Baek let's just go in" Chen rolled his eyes before dragging Baek in.

"Uhm, Minseok aren't you sometimes get angry whenever he drags Baek with himself but not you?" asked Yeol

"Uhm,... yeah it " Xuimin sighed

"yeah bro! cuz i know how you feel" Yeol sighed.

"Yah!!! What are you doing there, go into your classrooms!!!" Jihyo shouted at them and the boys run to their classrooms hoping the two will handle the situation

...

In directors room

"Uhm hello?" said CHen

"What do you guys need?" Mrs.Oh responded coldly.

"Uhm.. Uhm,,, " Baek stuttered and Chen nudged him

"We're here to ask you if you know where is Luhan?" said CHen with straight face, he never was afraid of director like others

"And why do i need to tell you that?" Sehun's mom raised her eyebrow.

"Uhm.. it's cuz we're wor-ried... yeah worried" said Baek.

"You don't need to worry" she said.

"Does that mean you know his whereabouts?" asked Chen

"Boys! I have work to do, and i think you guys have lessons too"

"Actually we're worried about your son Mrs.Oh. He's in cruel state now... I think he has the right to know where Luhan is" said Chen

"What!  Are you guys are here to scold me too? Who do you think you guys are? I know my son and what my son should do! From now on i'm banning you guys to talk to him! It's not like i was fond of your relationship. Stay quiet if you want to study here or I'll send you off just like how i send Luhan to China!" yelled Mrs. Oh. "Now get out of here!"

...

Sehun wasn't asleep a while ago, he was just lying there closing his eyes imagining all the happy times he spent with Luhan.

When Chen said "Are you sure to leave Sehun like that?" he was suspicious that his friends has something hidden from him so he decided to just follow them without them knowing it.

And When Jihyo teacher yelled he just hid in the bathroom, and she didn't notice him.

Then he went over to directors room and eavesdroped, and listening to what his mom said he douldn't bear more

"Mom!" Sehun opened the door "You sent him? That's why he didn't talk to me?"

"Se---Sehun???? What are you doing here?" Chen widened his eyes

"i...i... so what if i send it? I did it for your best!" Mrs. Oh shouted.

"Mom! You are so cruel! I didn't know you were like this.... I...I... I'm very disappointed in you!" Sehun shook his head in disbelief, shaking his head , a tear rolling down from his eye.

       Sehun ran out of the room, to the corrider, out of school... He was broken, he had no reason to live. Not only he was disappointed in his mom, but also in Luhan! He could have tell Sehun the truth and they could have fought together with his cruel mom! Luhan could have atleast tell him that he's going to China, that he's broking up with him, that he can't handle his mom!

He ran with all his might , not even noticing his surroundings and while he was crossing a road....

The last thing he remember was people surrounding him and his vision was fading little by little....

Well as if he had any reason to live...

He closed his eyes, finding some kind of peace...

......

        "Yah! Sehun! Oh Sehun!!!" Baek shouted after Sehun and chased him. But then he saw the worst sigt ever.... Sehun getting hit by car, covered with blood, lying there on the verge of dying. "Sehun!!!" he hurried there, making Sehun's head rest on his lap. "Sehun...Sehun... Please don't die.... stay conscious... Sehun? Do you hear me?" Baek cried. "Someone please call the ing ambulance! A person is dying here!"  And the last thing he heard from the poor boy before he became unconcious is "Luhan...."

...

"Sehun!!! Sehun!!! Stay with me!! you can't die!!!" Baek said as nurses and doctors hurried to the emergency room

"You aren't allowed to get in here" said the nurse and Baekhyun was left alone. His hand, his heart was shaking

After 10 minutes of trying to stay calm, he managed to call others to inform about the very bad news.

Everyone hurried to the hospital.

Chen has told Sehun's mom about the news too.

She came to the hospital crying

"It was all because of you!!!" Baek yelled at Sehun's mom wondering from where he got that courage, whether he was the boy who was scared to even talk to him an hour ago

"Baek don't" Yeol hugged Baek as Baek sobbed really hard digging his head into Yeol's chest "It's ing my fault too!!! I should have stopped him! This damn legs!!!"

"Shhhh..." Yeol shushed hugging Baek more tightly. "It's not only your fault, it's everyone's fault..."

...

After 10 hours

Doctor came out covered with sweat.

"Doctor.... sir? How is it?" said Mrs.Oh worriedly

"Well... the surgery is a success... But you have to take note that it being a success is a miracle itself... He is in very difficult situation.... He might die... From now on it all depends on him. We did everything we could..." said Doctor

"Thank you sir. Thank you" everyone bowed.

"But don't hope too much. Be ready for anything" said Doctor and went to his room.

...

"Where am I?" Sehun looking around. He was at some strange place but somehow it felt so.. warm... There was a huge trees around him that is x20 no x200 much taller than him. and below his foot was by white clouds. "WHere am I?" He repeated again.

"Oh you're on your  way to heaven!"  a tiny voice anwered from nowhere

"WHo are you?" Sehun asked. "Where are you?"

"i'm Miyeollie... I lead good souls to the way to heaven" someone came out of the trees, a very little humanlike creature that is similar to the Tinkerbell.

"Oh hi Miyeollie!" Sehun smiled. "So will you show me the way to heaven? How is there?"

"uhm... Not that fast Sehunnie, and for the 2nd question I don't know that well since i only live here... "

"Oh?" Sehun blinked. "When will i go then?"

"About a week later if you don't wake up!" said Miyeollie

"What? I am awake... what are you talking about?" Sehun said amused.

"Look!" Miyeollie pointed to one of the mirrors and it reflected the real world in which Sehun was sleeping calmly on hospital bed,

"Why am I there?" Sehun asked.

"Do you not remember anything?" Miyeollie asked.

"Uhm... " Sehun tried to remember why he was lying there but he couldn't "No..."

"Huh~ Long story short, you have to remember something in order to return your real world within a week, if not i'll lead you to the heaven" said Miyeollie staring at the mirror with Sehun's sleeping image on it. "Let's play Sehunnie, i rarely have this young customers so i'm excited!"

"O-okay..." Sehun looked at the mirror for one more time

...

In the real world

"We have to inform about this quickly to Luhan" said Xuimin.

"Does anyone know where does he live in China?" asked Kris

"No..." everone shrugged or shaked their head.

"Isn't there any freaking way to find him" Lay asked.

"Hmm.... the only one who knows Luhan home is Sehun and.... Chung!!! We have to find Chung's phone number!!!" Baek realised. "But how?"

"I know how.." said Tao. "One of my friend in Qingdao knows him, he lived in Beijing for a while" said Tao quickly searching through his contact list." There he is!"

...

"Here! I'll call him quickly!" said Tao after finding Chung's phone number.

"Who is this?" Chung answered his phone

"Uhm... Hello Chung, I'm Tao, Luhan's friend" said Tao

"I don't rememver someone called Tao" said Chung

"Well... Our first wasn't that good. i'm Sehun's friend too" said Tao and hearing Sehun's name Chung wanted to hang up but Tao managed to shout "Wait, don't hang up! We need your help, we need you to inform Luhan about something!"

"Oh, find somebody else... He isn't even in China now"

"No, he is in China... At least please give us his phone number" pleaded Tao.

"What?!? b-but why?" Chung asked. "Hold on, i'll try to call him"

Chung called the number but that phone was off.

"His phone doesn't work" Chung said.

"Then you know his home right? Please tell him that Sehun had a car accident and he might die, and to come here as fast as he can" said tao

"O-k... wait what???? S-sehun? He did what???" Chung was shouted. " Okay, i'll go to him right now"

...

Chung rushed to Luhan's house.

"Luhan!! Luhan!!!" he shouted when they didn't answer the door and then Lu 's mom opened the door

"hello Chung, Lu said that he doesn't wanna see you" said Lu's mom

"But Mrs.Lu i'm here to inform you about Sehun! He's dying, Luhan must be ther with him!"

"What?" Luhan said coming from behind his mother. "What are you talking about Chung?"

"Please believe me, no just talk to your friend! he called me!" Chung talked very fast and handed Luhan his phone after calling Tao

...

"Tears were rolling down unstopably..." Luhan  was in panic, he blamed himslef for this...

"Luhan grab your passport, you have to leave now!" said Chung "Let's go, he needs you!"

 

3 days passed        

            Sehun in other world has accustomed to the new world, playing with Miyeollie, watching people on earth through mirror, especially he liked to see him and the strangers who would visit him occassionally but he didn't know who were they, any single of them...

"Miyeollie can't you just tell me who are they?" Sehun asked as they were drinking some kind of juice offered by Miyellie and watching Sehun's real life on the earth 

"I already told you that you have to remember yourself" said Miyeollie.

"Then atleast let me know what they are talking about, ther is no sound" Sehun pouted

"i can't Sehunnie I'm sorry but is there any kind of progress?" Miyeolli asked

"Well... basically no... but there is someone i'm very fond of" Sehun said blushing

"Ohho, who is he or she?" Miyeollie grinned

"It's him!" Sehun pointed to the mirror reflecting Luhan caressing Sehun's hair. "I don't why but i'm very attracted to him... And i think he loves me too seeing that he never left me once since he came"

"ohho, Sehun you made a progress, being attracted to human is some kind of progress Sehun congratz!" said Miyeollie

"But you know, i still doesn't want to leave this world! It's amusing! Every little creature is a gods gift here" said Sehun turning his head to the sky lying on the cotton clouds. "Was i happy on that life? Well you know before something happened?" 

"You know i can't tell you Hunnie! Let's go watch birds ceremony" said Miyeollie pulling Sehun up

....................

==========

So here is the next update

So much angst in this episode right? i'm sorry TT.TT ( please don't unsubscribe)

Well you know this story has a very little left

Will Sehun remember something? Will they be able to see Sehun alive again? Will Sehun's mother recognise what she did wrong? Will she change?

See you on the next chap

and yeah again the comments and upvotes are really really appreciated :))

oh and to reveal one secret this fic is gonna have 45 chapters so yeah only 3 chapters left T.T