chapter 8: Breaking up

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“I’ll go, you have to rest now” said Sehun

“No,” Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hand. “Stay with me please, don’t go”

“O-okay, I’ll stay…” Sehun said flustered.

“Promise me, you’ll be here when I wake up!” said Luhan not letting Sehun’s hand go.

“I promise” Sehun smiled and relieved Luhan let Sehun’s hand go, although deep inside he wanted to continue to hold his warm hand.

“Come here, lay down beside me” said Luhan and Sehun looked at him with weird face.

“Oh…oh don’t look at me like that. Don’t think of strange things! F-friends can sleep together!” Luhan almost shouted,stuttered and blushed a little. “I-I thought y-you would have nothing to do!”

         Sehun continued looking at him with a weird face now raising his one eyebrow.

“Fine! You don’t have to, if you don’t want!” luhan said and covered him with his blanket.

          Sehun smirked, lied down beside Luhan “Yah, share me your blanket, I can’t sleep without it!”

          Luhan looked at Sehun who is now really close to him, he shared his blanked covering Sehun and moved to the side a little.

“Sleep well” Sehun smiled ruffling Luhan’s hair.

“Can I ask you a favour?” said Luhan with a low voice.

“Go ahead” said Sehun now staring at Luhan.

“Sing me a lullaby” said Luhan staring at the ceiling.

“What!?!?” Sehun scoffed “Are you a kid! And isn’t it too much? Now just sleep or I’ll go!”

“Meanie!” said Luhan and snored as soon as he closed his eyes.

           There was a comfortable silence in a room. Sehun kept staring at Luhan who’s already in his dreamland and smiling. Sehun reached out his hand to touch his cheeks but didn’t in a fear to wake the deer.

            It’s the first time he’s seeing his crush so close. Everything about him was beautiful: his eyes, his long eyelashes, his nose, his honey coloured hair, his mouth…  Sehun closed his eyes and now went to his own dreamland too.

--

         Sehun woke up feeling very hot. He couldn’t move an inch.

          Luhan was now hugging him very tightly, even Luhan’s legs was locked with Sehun’s.

          Once again Sehun felt like he was floating in clouds, his heart was almost on a verge of exploding. Carefully taking away Luhan’s hand and legs, Sehun decided to get up , he just couldn’t continue to stay in that position anymore since he might die from heart attack.

           When he was about to get up “Sehun….”said Luhan with husky voice. Sehun looked at him, he was awake. “Thank you “ Luhan mumbled. “For staying with me..”

“I have to go now” said Sehun quickly getting up. “See you tomorrow morning. Don’t you dare to be late!” said Sehun and went out.

“So , I’m seeing you tomorrow? I want to see you every day…” mumbled Luhan and went back to his dream land.

--

“Oh, Sehun? Are you going?” asked Luhan’s mom.

“Neh~” said Sehun smiling and heading to the door.

“Wait a minute” said Luhan’s mom, ran to her kitchen and brought back something packed with her. “It’s kimchi that I made. And I also packed you some food in case you get hungry” smiled Luhan’s mom and handed it to Sehun. “Thank you for caring for my son”

“Thank you” said Sehun.

           Luhan’s mom hugged Sehun as a reply and pecked him on his cheek and let him go. “Oh, no I kissed you before my son!” Luhan’s mom covered and grinned. “It’s our secret okay?”

“O-okay”said Sehun wondering why it’s a secret.

==

Next day.

It is a Friday and Luhan is now waiting for Sehun.

“You’re late!” smirked Luhan when Sehun went out. “Buy me a bubble tea”

“It’s exactly 7:00 a.m!” Sehun said.

“But I waited for you for whole 10 minutes” pouted Luhan. “So buy me a bubble tea!”

“What time we scheduled to meet?” Sehun looked at him raising his eyebrow.

“7:00” said Luhan looking down.

“So? I am not late, it’s just you waited pabo!” Sehun smacked Luhan.

“Ouch!” said Luhan “not fair Sehun-ah!”

And the rest of the 10 minutes walking to school was enjoyed by both boys.

--

In class 2-2

                Luhan was the first one to enter his class. He realized that Lay stopped coming early to avoid him. Instead Xuimin came in after him.

“Xuimin?” Luhan said.

“Wae?” said Xuimin sitting beside him.

“I want to talk to you!” said Luhan. “But please promise me that you won’t be mad at me and ignore me!”

“I swear “ said and smiled Xuimin.

              Luhan wanted to talk to someone in his class about Sehun and found that Xuimin is the right choice because he seemed like he will understand him the most.

“Uhm… Firstly what do you think about Sehun?” asked Luhan with a worried face.

“You mean Oh Sehun? Oh just an ordinary boy… who seems like very cold outside” said Xuimin smiling. “Why are you asking about him?”

“Uhm…Do you really think so? He’s very warm inside” Luhan felt relieved and grinned. “Xuimin… A-actually I am friends with him” Luhan couldn’t dare to face Xuimin now.

“Oh really?” said Xuimin without any reaction. “Good for you then”

“What? Aren’t you angry at me or something? He… he bullies you .. no I mean us!” said Luhan.

“So what? It doesn’t mean that you mustn’t be friends with him. And if it’s you saying that he’s warm inside, then he must be different than what we think” shrugged Xuimin.

“Oh, Xuimin!” Luhan hugged Xuimin feeling very grateful towards his words.”Thank you so much ! But a-aare we still …friends?”

“No!” said Xuimin and pushed Luhan slightly.

“Oh” Luhan frowned.

“Come here, you pabo!!!” Xuimin grinned “We’re best friends!”  he hugged Luhan tighly and then released the hug. “is that the reason why Lay is avoiding you?”

“Yeah… He said to choose him or Sehun!” Luhan sighed. “but I can’t”

“He’ll get over it soon” Xuimin patted Luhan’s back

“Don’t tell others okay?” said Luhan and then Chen came in.

“Yah! Luhan!! What are you doing with my boyfriend!” shouted Chen.

“Don’t shout Kim Jongdae! It was your fault to not pick up your phone and sleep!” Xuimin rolled his eyes now leaving the seat beside Luhan and draggin Chen to their seat.

“I’m sorry Minseok-ah! I think we chatted really late and I forgot to that my phone was still in silent mode.” Chen said now happily hugging Xuimin.

“Jongdae? Minseok? These are your real names?” asked Luhan.

“Yup! And don’t you dare to seduce my boyfriend cuz he’s all mine!” Chen winked at him and giggled.

            So the rest came one by one. Lay didn’t sat next to Luhan switching seats with Xuimin and let Chen frown.

“Jongdae, I want to talk to you !” said Lay and convinced him to change seats.

“So what is it?” Chen asked lay now worrying about Lay.

“It’s about Luhan” said Lay.

“Then tell me quick before he starts to seduce my boyfriend!” relieved Chen started to smile.

“Luhan… He’s now… friends with that Oh bastard!” said Lay.

“What?!?!” Chen shouted.

“Shhhh!!! You pabo!! Lower you voice!” Lay hushed. “Luhan’s on very very friendly terms with him!”

“That can’t be true. He knows that how much he bullies and bullied us!” Chen said with a doubted face.

“I saw them playing together! I even saw Sehun visiting Luhan. And his mom knows him!” Lay sighed.

“Oh no!” said Chen “I have to talk to him!”

“About what? He knows everything and he chose that Sehun bastard over us! What is there to talk to him!” said Lay. “Just ignore him and he’ll transfer to other class.

“Okay..” said Chen. “And I don’t want Xuimin to be close to him anymore!” …

            Now Chen started to avoid Luhan. He wouldn’t answer to Luhan’s questions like he did before. He won’t even look at him.

“I guess Chen knows about Sehun and me now!” Luhan whispered to Xuimin,

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him” said Xuimin and patted Luhan.

“Thank you!” said Luhan smiling a little bit.

--

In class 2-2

“So, how’s things going on with you and Luhan?” asked Baekhyun.

“Fine!” Sehun glared at Baek.

“Don’t worry, they can’t hear us, they are too concentrated on their works!” said Baekhyun smiling and signaled to others.

               It was Geometry class that Sehun and Baek was the best that they had done their assigned work and others are fully concentrated to finish.

“Where is my bubble tea?” asked Sehun.

“I’ll buy it after class” Baek rolled his eyes. “Tell me about your love story Oh Sehun! I’m bored “

“What am I to you? A clown?” said Sehun.

“Why are you so cold to me!” Baek frowned. “I bet you don’t act like this to your crush!”

“I am always like this!” Sehun said .

“Then prove me! Did you rejected anything that Luhan asked for?” Baekhyun smirked knowing that the mighty Oh Sehun fell for his trap.

“I---I didn’t sing him lullaby!” Sehun said and then covered his mouth with his hand. “ he cursed to himself.

“ What?!?!?” Baekhyun’s eyes widened and start laughing so hard. “He…he asked you..what?” he barely said between laughs.

“Shut up you sly fox!” Sehun frowned and still continued cursing to himself.

“Lullaby? Oh god! I have to ask Chanyeol that!” Baek continued laughing until Sehun pushed his chair and he fell very hard on ground.

             Now, everybody looked at him and started laughing and Sehun smirked.

“Bad boy!” Baek said and stick his tongue out and Sehun shrugged like nothing happened.

--

          Now it’s a Kim Jongook’s class time and he went out for a while.

“Sehun, wanna go see their pretty faces after class?” asked Kai putting his hand over Sehun’s shoulder.

“Uhm… I better not. Or I’ll have to kick Lay’s again!” said Sehun.

“Park Chanyeol, you’re actually a bad boyfriend!” said Baekhyun crossing his arms.

“Why?” asked Chanyeol, tried to kiss Baek but Baek pushed him back.

“Get away from me!” said Baek..

“What’s with him?” asked Chanyeol eyes wide open. Everyone else shrugged but Sehun frowned cuz he know what is going to happen next.

“After all these years, you didn’t even sing me 1 lullaby!” Baek said now smirking at frowned Sehun.

“What??!?! You didn’t ask me!” Chanyeol protested himself.

“Really? Yah, Kim Jongin , you didn’t do it either!! All these years it was me who sang for you!” D.O shouted.

“You didn’t ask me Kyungsoo!!” Kai looked at his boyfriend with puppy eyes.

“No kiss and hugs for 7 days!” Baek claimed.

“That goes for you too !” D.O said crossing his arms and Kai frowned.

“Who the hell told you about singing lullaby Byun Baekhyun!! It’s all your fault” Kai shouted at Baek.

“It’s the all-mighty Sehun’s fault!! If you’re searching for someone to blame!!” Baek said pointing at Sehun.

Kill me now!!!” thought Sehun and banged his head to table.

“Why?” Kai . Chanyeol and D.O asked Baek with surprised face,

“Ask him!” Baek rolled his eyes and then Jongkook teacher came back.

--

After school.

          Xuimin and Chen went out separately because Xuimin kept telling Jongdae to talk to him and Jongdae too wanted to say to keep out from Luhan.

         They now sat in one café drinking their favourite coffees.

“Jongdae, why are you avoiding Luhan?” Xuimin started the conversation.

“You should keep distance from him too!” said Chen. “He’s Oh Sehun’s friend!”

“So?” Xuimin raised his eyebrow.

“You knew it?” Chen surprised.

“Yeah.. What’s wrong with Luhan being friends with Sehun” said Xuimin sipping his coffee.

“Minseok! You are the biggest victim of their bully! Why are you taking his side!” Chen almost shouted looking at calm Xuimin,

“And so what? What does that have to matter to Luhan and Sehun?” said Xuimin now tensioned a little bit.

“Don’t you understand! We were always bullied by Oh bastard and his crew! Luhan is our classmate, and that matters!” Chen said.

“I’m very disappointed in you Chen! I understand why Lay acting that way. But you shouldn’t!” said Xuimin now angry at his boyfriend.

“You always understand everyone except me!” Chen said. “You are now even chosing Luhan over me!”

“That’s it!” Xuimin stood up. “I’m breaking up with you Kim Jongdae! I didn’t know you were this stupid!” he walked to the door.

“Fine!” Chen shouted and frowned. “You’re the stupid one!! And good luck on becoming friend with that Oh bastard! I can’t wait to see you beating me!!” Chen shouted with all his might.

Xuimin shaked his head and went out saying nothing..