chapter 39:A break up? A stranger?

BUT I LOVE HIM!

            In Chen's house: Celebrating M's win all together.

          Luhan has been ignoring Sehun as much as he could

"Luhan, drink this" Sehun gave soda to Luhan but Luhan didn't even look at Sehun. "Luhan, what's wrong?"

... no response, "Kai, let's play game" shouted Luhan randomly.

"Luhan!! What's happened?" Sehun said frustrated.

... still no response

"You're jealous becouse I scored the last goal?" Sehun tried to hug Luhan, but Luhan didn't let him.

"Kai!! Hurry, the game is starting..." said Luhan.

"Oh, I know you're preparing another surprise for me, aren't you?" Sehun said smiling.

"Bwo?!?" Luhan glared at Sehun. "Aren't you the one who is full of surprise?!"

"I'm tired of this Luhan! Can't you just tell me what i did wrong?" said Sehun.

"Bwo?!!? You're tired?!? Okay... I get it... you're sick of me, right?" Luhan pouted crossing his hands.

"What are talking about Lu..." said Sehun

"Well.. I'm sick of you too then!" said Luhan and left Sehun alone.

       And for the next two hours they spent time ignoring each other making everybody else shocked.

"What's with them?" Yeol asked eyes widened

"Okay, I'm done with this!" said Baek and went to Luhan. "Luhan, come here!"  He led Luhan to balcony. "Wait!"  He went over to Sehun "Sehun, let's get some fresh air on balcony..." Sehun didn't know that Luhan was there so he followed. "Now..." said Baek taking out handcuff out of his pocket, and handcuffed them both.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun what's this?!?" Sehun yelled.

"Baek!!" Luhan weren't left out

"Now get over your problems, then I'll release this!" said Baek and went in locking them on the balcony

.. After 20 minutes of silence

"Luhan, try telling me the reason why you're angry..." said Sehun at last

"Sehun?!?! Do you really not know?!!?" said Luhan

"No..." said Sehun

"Whoa, i didn't knew you were this ... UGh!!" said Luhan frustrated.

"This what? Finish your sentence!" said Sehun. "What in the world i did wrong Luhan!!"

"Okay, i'm done with this! What kind of guardian angel leaves his duty to hang around with other people!" said Luhan

"You're angry at that? Lu you're always with Baek or someone ... Why can't i do that?" said Sehun.

"Okay, then hang around with others as you want cuz we're breaking up!" Luhan said out of anger

"What...." Sehun was shocked. "Fine!!" Sehun turned back and  so does Luhan but their hands still brush each other due to handcuffs.

...

"Uhm, Baek... I think your plan isn't working..." said Kai.

"Okay Plan B!" said Chen and went out to balcony earning a glare from Sehun. "Wae, can't i even go out to my own balcony?!"

"Just release this!" said Sehun and pulled his hand

"Oww!! That hurts!! Watch out you STRANGER!!!" Luhan pouted.

"Stranger?? Fine!!! i'm sorry stranger!!" Sehun said not giving up

"Are we playing a stranger game now?" Chen raised his eyebrow.

"It's not a game Chen" Luhan tried to cross his hands but the handcuffs...

"Ouch!!! It hurts STRANGER!" said Sehun "And yours will hurt too"

"Ohhmmm!!" Chen yawned. "Hey Luhan, wanna hear an interesting story?"

"I'm not interested Jongdae..." said Luhan.

"Still, i'll tell.." said Chen. "So here it is. One of my friend is an idiot... Well he could be genius at studying but he was idiot in love and plus in sports... Ani,  He is the black hole in sports! Not wanting to show his weak side to his boyfriend, practising hard every night... not even sleeping... he forgot to take care of his boyfriend and they ended being strangers... Duh! He's such an idiot right?"

"I'll kill you CHen!" Sehun said.

"Not happening... You're handcuffed with a stranger, remember?" Chen smirked.

"Chen is that idiot is an idiot who's sitting beside me?" Luhan asked.

"And idiotic stranger to be exact" said CHen

"Sehun... Is that true?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah... Stranger..." said Sehun "I was supposed to be his guardian angel and didn't want to show my weak side..."

"Oh Sehun... you're an idiot!" said Luhan smiling

"I know..." said Sehun. "Aren't we supposed to be strangers, why do you know my name?"

"Oh... Then stranger? Can i something ridiculous?" Luhan smiled widely

"Yeah...kind of..." said Sehun holding back his smile

"I love you stranger! Can you be my boyfriend?" Luhan said.

"If you promise to tell me reasons for getting angry in the future" said Sehun finally smiling

"Okay... Now can i get my answer?" Luhan said.

"Of course you pabo!" Sehun said finally kissing his favourite lips.

"Jongdae, can you take this off now pls? I want to hug my angel!!" said Luhan. "Oh wait... I have something to ask Sehun"

"Spill it" said Sehun squeezing Lu's hands.

"Who's that Donghae or Donkey or someone named like that?" said Lu

"On that case... " Chen wanted to say something but Sehun interupted

"He's my sunbae, Luhan... There is nothing to worry and i already said that you're my boyfriend. And he said he liked you" said Sehun smiling.

"Now let's get in strangers! And don't you ever show me this boring drama again!" CHen said and they went in.

"Are you two good now?" Lay asked.

"We're always perfect!" said Sehun stealing a kiss from Luhan.

"And that means... my plan is successful!" said Baek proudly

"Hmph!" CHen coughed. "Actually your plan almost doomed, i saved it with my plan B"

"Using plan B was included in my PLAN!" said Baek and grinned.

"Guys shall we continue playing the stranger game?" said Chen and went closer to Xuimin. "Hey stranger are you pregnant?"

"I'll kill you CHen!" said Xuimin.

...

"Tao... I'm sorry" Luhan apologized

"For what?" Tao asked.

"Well... for hurting you..." said Luhan

"What? WHen?" Tao asked taken aback

"Since the time you started hanging around with my Hun... I beat you a lot... well...in my imagination" said Luhan and Sehun burst out laughing.

"Nah~ It's okay...If you didn't kill me in your imagination" said Tao smiling

"Uhm... To tell the truth... i did..." said Luhan "When you came out of Hun's house..."

"So this is what happens when our angel Lu is angry!" said Suho smiling.

"Sehun?" said Chen

"What again Jongdae?"

"Can you kill me in your imagination too?" Chen asked grinning.

"Uhm... Minseok? What do you think?" Sehun asked.

"Just kill him for real please!" said Xuimin rolling his eyes.

"Oh no, Minseok! Then you'll become a widow" Baek said and High-fived Chen. "And think about your child too!"

"Just you see!!!" Xuimin said eyeing the two

....

"Psst! Chen... WHat were you going to say about Sehun?" Luhan asked when Sehun was busy playing with Kai.

"About what?" said Chen

"About...Sehun's sunbae!" said Luhan

"Oh... Donghae? He was Sehun's crush!" said CHen

"Bwo!!?1? Really??" Luhan asked.

"Yup! He fell for him after seeing his match last year and imagine...hahaha he even sent love letters!!!" said Chen between laughs

"Uh..." said Luhan

"But don't you worry Luhan" said Chen quickly realising Luhan's face has changed "Donghae-sunbae is already taken... He's with Eunhyuk sunbae... They're inseparatable! But Donghae-sunbae really adores Sehun and treats him as only as hoobae"

"Oh Okay" Luhan brightened. "I heard it's like a tradition! I bet you'll receive whole bunch of love letters tomorrow!"

"Oh.. Then I'll look forward to it!" Luhan smiled. "Thanks Jongdae!"

"It's nothing pal... Just protect me from getting killed by your guardian!" said Chen.

"I'll protect you..." Luhan smiled and tried to go but Chen took his hand  "And Luhan... don't ever say anything about breaking up to Sehun. He's a vulnerable child and he definitely loves you more than anyone even more than his family. He really treasures you okay?"

"I know CHen. I just wanted to see how Sehun would react to my word... You know that i can't live without him..." Luhan smiled. "And thanks again for the advice. I'll return this favour anytime" 

"Then do it now please... Xuimin won't talk to me, even look at me!" said Chen pouting

 

....

SO here is the next update :)

How is it? Our Hunhan had their first argue Yay :P

And once again upvotes and comments are very very appreciated

I love you guys <3 And thanks for the comments, i love reading them