chapter 21: Meeting with Lu's dad!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

So after fulling up their empty stomacks with meats Luhan’s mom started music so that they could dance. Well, it was actually quite soft music and everyone was dancing in couples except Lay and Suho.

“Sehun?” said Luhan while dancing.

“Uhm?” replied Sehun smiling and staring at the birthday boy.

“Let’s help Lay and Suho, okay?” said Luhan turning to Lay and Suho who’s sitting on chairs awkwardly.

“Okay” said Sehun. “Then I guess we have to part”

Luhan giggled and they went to their friends separately.

..

“So what brings our Luhan-holic here?” asked Joonmyeon raising his eyebrow.

“UHm… you!” Sehun smiled “You looked like a lost kid on an isolated island, and being a superman I came here to save you!”

“Duh~” said Suho. “I’m fine, dude! GO and have fun with your boyfriend, don’t mind me!”

“Bro, let’s dance!” said Sehun pulling Suho up. “I guess my boyfriend is already busy!” the boy pointed to Luhan who was dancing with Lay.

“Then, okay! It’s better than sitting alone right?” said Suho smiling.

“Well, of course!” milky boy rolled his eyes and started dancing with Suho.

“Hey, Yixing!” said Luhan sitting next to Lay.

“hey, how’s your birthday?” asked Yixing.

“Great! To tell the truth I never had this fantastic birthday in my life” Luhan giggled.

“That’s great. But we’re sorry that we couldn’t give presents like theirs” said Lay.

“What are you talking? I already said that it’s precious to me as theirs” Luhan giggled.

“You know, I’m very sorry for acting likea little arrogant kid. I have been stupid” said Lay.

“Then does that mean… you are forgiving me?” Luhan widened his eyes.

“Actually I’m asking for your forgiveness” said Yixing.

“Oh, I’m forgiving you Yixing!” said Luhan.

“That’s relief!” said Yixing smiling.

“Let’s dance!” Luhan suggested.

“But where is Se-b.. .no, no! Your boyfriend?” said Lay. “Ah, by the way… I’m sorry but I’m not forgiving your boyfriend.”

“Okay” Luhan sighed “I hope you’ll forgive him later… Let’s dance as a celebration for our reconciliation”

“Sure!” Lay smiled.

“UHm…” Sehun coughed dancing near Luhan and Lay. “Mind if I get my boyfriend back?”

“Sure” Lay nodded.

“Yixing, instead you can dance with my partner Suho. He’s a good dancer, you know!” said Sehun.

“Yeah” said Luhan and changed partner.

“I missed you my deer” said Sehun kissing on Luhan’s eyes. “Do I have to pay the rest?”

“Later!” Luhan giggled and dragged Sehun to his mom.

“So, how’s your birthday party?” Lu’s mom smiled.

“Mom, it’s wonderful!” Luhan hugged his mom.

“And thank you Sehun, for making my boy this happy” said Lu’s mom and hugged Sehun.

“Mom, why do you always hug my boyfriend?” said Luhan rolling his eyes.

“Because I like him” said Lu’s mom and giggled.

“Mom, let’s start the competition we have talked” said Luhan and giggled.

“What competition?” asked Sehun.

“Go dance, Sehun and you’ll know soon” said Mrs.Lu.

                The music turned off and Luhan’s mom was now holding the mic.

“Attention everyone, we’re starting the competition” she said and everyone mumbled to themselves. “It’s a couple competition, and everyone must enter!”

“Mrs.Lu?” Baekhyun raised his hand.

“Yes, the little handsome boy there?” said Mrs.Lu

“What is the prize?” asked Baek.

“Oh, the prize? It’s secret!” Lu’s mom smirked. “But I know you’ll like. Any other questions?”

“Who’s the judge?” Kris asked.

“Me!” Luhan’s mom answered enthusiastically.

“Is Luhan in?” asked Kai.

“Yes!” Mrs.Lu giggled.

“That’s not fair!” said Suho and everyone stared at him standing with Yixing. “Wae? She said everyone must enter!”

Everyone laughed and Lay shrugged.

“Don’t worry Suho. My mom will be strict to me more than all of you” said Luhan. “But I doubt that cuz I have her favourite-Sehun” Hunhan giggled.

                And the competition started and there were many kinds such as racing, horse-fighting, squatting while piggybacking the other, the fastest eater and so on. And there was a close fight between Hunhan Kaisoo and Baekyeol couple. Well.. BAekyeol couple cheated all time and they knew that they’ll win by the sum score.

 “And it was a competition how much you care for each other and even for others!” said Luhan’s mom. “So basically it was an affection competition”

“What? Wae?” Baek and Yeol pouted.

“Well.. For you little boys… you shouldn’t cheat that much and also I saw the small boy shouting at the big boy at times” Mrs.Lu shrugged. “So you’re in last place!!” Everyone else laughed.

“And for the Big-eyed-boy and his couple….” Luhan’s mom said.

“kai, it is maam” said D.O “And my name is Do Kyungsoo”

“Ow then for Kaisoo couple. You showed your affections but I think it wasn’t enough cuz Kai was too competitive!” said Mrs.Lu and Kai scratched his neck. “Well… That’s true!”

“So you’re on 5th place” Lu’s mom smiled.

“At least we’re higher than those cheaters!” Kai rolled his eyes and D.o giggled making Baekyeol couple glare at them.

“4th place is Xuimin and his boyfriend” said Mrs.Lu. “What’s your name, boy?”

“It’s Jongdae…but you can call me Chen ma’am” said Jongdae smiling. “We’re happy to place 4th!”

“Okay” Lu’s mom smiled. “And the third place goes to… the talles boys!”

“Bwo?” everyone gasped “they have forgotten that even the Kris and Tao joined the competition even thought they didn’t do that well.”

“See? You losers!” Kris smirked.

“Wah! I even forgot that you entered” Chen said shaking his head.

“Shut up, you loser!” Tao glared at Chen.

“Okay boys! I’m going to announce the winner and that means the one whose isn’t called is placed second” said Mrs.Lu.

Everybody tought whose names left. Hunhan and…. “Bwo?” everybody looked at Yixing and Suho. They stood there in shock too.

“And the finalists are…. Suho and Yixing!!!” said Luhan’s mom.

“bwo?!?” everyone gasped again and even Suho and Lay was. Well, they didn’t do that well but they did their best.

 “You see, they cared for each other so well!! They even didn’t care about the competition and it was enough for them if they finished it. They were really different from others and I even memorized their names!” said Mrs.Lu smiling.

“Oh, no! Sehun we’re second!” Luhan stomped his foot.

“and Lu, my boy! Your competitive characteristic made you second place” Lu’s mom smiled. “But Sehun you really cared for my boy. I can’t even believe you ate that whole ice-cream in one bite just because Luhan asked you to hurry!”

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I made my team lose” said Luhan disappointed.

“Hey, we’re 2nd!” Sehun smiled. “Actually I’m glad Suho and Yixing are the winners”

“Really? You’re not accusing me?” Luhan said.

“Why would I do that, you little pabo bambi!” Sehun smacked softly Luhan’s head and kissed on the same place after.

“And for the prize!” said Mrs.Lu interrupting Hunhan’s sweet moment. “It’s this!!!” and everyone laughed.It was a placard and there was written “We’re the most affectionate couple!”

“Come on Suho, go and get your prize!” Baek teased.

“And that goes for you too, Yixing!” Chen added.

...

And now everyone was doing their things. Gossiping, playing, eating etc.

Suho and Lay was sitting well… in a distance from others.

“I never knew we would win this!” Suho said smiling.

“Yeah, me too!” said Yixing, “I knew that the prize was some kind of suspicious”

“But I like it” said Suho. “But who’s going to get it?”

“I want” Lay said.

“But I want it too!” Suho said.

“Okay, then how about this? Break it half and take 1 half?” Yixing said,

“Good idea” Suho smiled. “Yixing, can I ask you smoothing private?”

“Yeah…” said Yixing.

“Do you like someone now?” asked Suho cautiously.

                And Hunhan couple was playing cards with Baekyeol couple.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun stop glaring at Lu’s cards!” shouted Sehun.

“What? If he doesn’t hide his cards, I won’t hide my eyes” Baek rolled his eyes and giggled.

“Lu, please babe, hide your cards… or the two demons are looking through all your cards” Sehun sighed.

“Think who’s the demon!” said Yeol.

“Luhan? You’re dad is here!” said Lu’s mom approaching them.

“Really?” Luhan jumped. “Let’s go Sehun-ah!” Lu dragged Sehun but Sehun stopped Luhan.

“Wait, Lu” said Sehun “I…I..I never met you father before!”

“So what?” said Luhan. “He’ll like you”

“But…but… i… I’m not sure of that! What if your father doesn’t like me? What if he demands us to separate?’ Sehun was shaking.

“Sehun!!!” Luhan squeezed his hand and hugged Sehun. “Don’t worry, he already know’s us!”

“What?” Sehun looked at Luhan.

“I already told him. And he actually praised you that you look noble from appeareance, he even told me that you’re more handsome than his son!” Luhan giggled. “Come on, my father isn’t that scary! He’s actually nicer than mom!”

“really?” said Sehun

“Really!” Luhan nodded. “Let’s go now!”

....

There was a handsome middle aged man sitting on the table drinking tea. Luhan ran to him and hugged.

“Thank youu dad for coming! I’m sure you were busy!” said Luhan.

“Happy birthday my little boy!” said Luhan’s dad hugging Luhan. “Guess what I brought you?” He handed him envelope.

“What’s this dad?” Luhan asked.

“Open it?” Mr.Lu said.

                Luhan quickly opened it and saw there were two plane tickets! “Dad!!” Lu once again hugged his dad.

“I knew you was going to like it. It’s ticket to China and you can go with your boyfriend!” he said smiling and now only noticed that milky skinned boy was standing beside them awkwardly. “Uhm… I’m sorry for my rudeness… I’m Luhan’s dad and guess.. you’re his…”

“Boyfriend!” Luhans said happily.

“greet him Sehun-ah!” said Luhan smiling at him.

“Hello, Mr.Lu!” Sehun bowed. “It’s nice to meet you!”

“Come on, Sehun. There is no need to be this formal!” Lu’s dad smiled.

“Sehun? Do you know my name?” Sehun asked in awe.

“Well, of course. It’s Luhan who always mumbles about you when I get back home. I guess Sehun’s the only word that comes out off his mouth!” Lu’s dad laughed.

“Dad!” Luhan blushed. “When did i…”

“So, Sehun? Will you go to China for a week with my boy?” asked Lu’s dad.

“I want to, sir. But I guess I have to ask my parents about that” said Sehun.

“Well.. of course. See Luhan? Other boys are so humble and listens to their parents. But look at you! You’ll probably say yes if Sehun asked!” Lu’s dad teased Luhan.

“Dad!!” Luhan said. “Why  mom and dad always do this to me!”

“It’s because you’re cute!” Sehun giggled.

“Well, now then!” Lu’s dad stood up. “I have to go now”

“This quick?” Sehun asked.

“yeah… it’s work my son!” Lu’s dad sighed, kissed Luhan “I’ll say bye to your mom Luhan. Happy birthday again! And Sehun let’s meet next time”

“That’s an honour sir!” said Sehun bowing.

“You know what Luhan?” said Lu’s dad.

“What dad?” Luhan asked.

“Can I change you with Sehun?” he said and laughed.

“Dad!” Luhan and Sehun laughed.

---

A/N:

Hello, guys? :))

Sorry for the late update... i'll update the next one really quick!

And EXO is coming back!!! And their teasers are killing me!!

So... How's the chapter? I know it's quite short compared to others.

And Sulay!! they had won the competition!!! Yehet!!

Okay... bye for now..

And of course please comment!! And thank you for always cheering me by your comments!!

Love you :*