chapter 13: First kisses.

BUT I LOVE HIM!

As Sehun and Luhan were watching anime named One Piece, A message came to Sehun from Suho saying to meet him

A new message from Sehun: Okay.. Wait me at the park , I’ll be there in 5 minutes.

“Lu?” called Sehun.

“Wae?” said Luhan “Wanna watch another one?”

“Ani~ You watch it okay, I’ll be back soon!” said Sehun grabbing his jacket and went out.

--

At the park:

“Sehun-ah, is it true that you…Luhan…” Suho broke the ice between them.

“y-yeah, I am friends with him now” said Sehun while staring at the stars.

“Mmm~” Suho couldn’t say anything else.

“I hope you guys understand me, and I will be really happy if you guys support me” said Sehun. “Suho ... you should know that Luhan, he’s really different…”

“Okay, then… well.. good luck bro!” Suho wanted to stand up but Sehun grabbed his hand.

“I want you to be back with Yixing!” Sehun said and he sighed but looked at Suho determined.

“What are you talking about? We were over a lot of years ago!!” Suho rolled his eyes.

“No Suho! You’re wrong! Yixing, he loved you very much and he still does” said Sehun trembling. “Sehun, you’re going to lose Suho and might even lose others! But I …I have to tell the truth… At least Luhan will be there with me!”

“What are you talking about Sehun? I don’t understand you! You’re the one who said me that Yixing is cheating on me!” shouted Suho.

“I’m sorry!” Sehun couldn’t face Suho. “I lied. Yixing never cheated you…”

“Sehun-ah , you’re kidding right?1” Suho start getting impatient. “Tell me, you’re kidding!”

“Suho, this is f***ing serious! I’m not kidding okay! I was very jealous back then! You were always with that bastard so I had a plan to break you for a little time! I never know things would turn like that!” Sehun said and the Suho punched him.

“I trusted you Sehun-ah! I trusted my bestfriend over my boyfriend!” Suho’s tears were rolling. “Was it fun to see me suffering all these years? Was it fun to beat him in front of me?” Suho punched Sehun again. Blood was running out of Sehun’s nose.

“Punch me, as much as you want. It’s all my fault!” said Sehun.

“No! I’m not a monster like you! Think that you don’t have any friend from now on, and don’t beg me not to say to others cuz I’ll definitely tell them what kind of person you are!” Suho walked away.

Sehun sat there not even wiping his blood, tears were rolling non-stop, but like a miracle he heard his deer’s voice again.

“Uhm, Sehun-ah. Mind if I sit next to you?” said Luhan and sat next to Sehun and started wiping Sehun’s blood. “What you did was really courageous! I would have never do that easily!”

“Now I don’t have anyone!” Sehun started crying.

“What are you talking about? You have me you know?” said Luhan.

“Then can’t you just hug me like you always did?” Sehun said.

Luhan hugged him without any word. He patted Sehun’s back. “You were good Sehun-ah! And I bet your friends will understand and will be back!”

“Do you think so?” Sehun stared at his angelic crush’s sparkling eyes.

“Yeah! I would forgive you if you I was Suho” Luhan stared at Sehun’s eyes.

Sehun slowly leaned closer to Luhan. Luhan didn’t know what to do so he just closed his eyes waiting for something. Then Sehun’s soft lips brushed against his.

Some kind of electricity ran through both of their bodies. As much as to Sehun’s and Luhans’s surprise Luhan pulled Sehun closer. It’s not Luhan’s fault, he just wanted to taste Sehun’s lips a bit more.

They started kissing slowly but sweet and it started to become more and more passionate…

They only separated to breath. If people didn’t die from not breathing that kiss would have continued for ages.

“What had just happened? I…I… kissed him…” Sehun thought now touching his lips that is greedy for more.

“I….I…kissed Se…hun…” Luhan thought. They both sat there sank  in their own world.

“Luhan.. I” Sehun said to chase the awkward atmosphere between them but Luhan put his finger on his mouth.

“Sehun don’t…” Luhan said.

Luhan didn’t want to hear that it was mistake or something like that he wanted to keep this feeling as long as possible. And Sehun thought Luhan did really good stopping him or he could have said really stupid things.

“Shall we go home?”  Luhan asked standing up and offering Sehun a hand.

“Okay!” Sehun grabbed Lu’s hand and stood up.

--

At Luhan’s room.

They decided to get a sleep because they had lessons next day. They are both lying on Lu’s bed.

“Sehun-ah are you asleep?” Luhan said with low voice.

“Ani~” said Sehun staring at the ceiling.

“Tommorow’s gonna be hard for you, you should get some sleep…” said Luhan looking at Sehun.

“I know…” Sehun said sighing.

“But don’t worry too much. Call me whenever you want! I would rush to your class and save you!” said Luhan.

“And how will you save me?” Sehun stopped staring the ceiling and looked at the deer.

“UHm….i don’t know…. But I’ll try to save you!” said Luhan.

“What if they start beating you?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t care!” said Luhan determined. “Just make sure you call me okay?”

“Okay” Sehun smiled, ruffled Luhan’s hand and closed his eyes to prepare for tomorrow.

---

Next day

“Wanna drink a bubble tea?” asked Luhan nervously as Sehun and Luhan were walking to school.

“Hey, Lu! You’re worrying about me too much! You’re the one who’s making me feel bad!” said Sehun.

“Hey, shall we skip the day? It doesn’t matter right. Tomorrow’s Saturday anyway!” said Luhan stopping Sehun.

“Lu,look! I’m okay with everything what’ll happen today! I am strong enough for that!” said Sehun looking at Luhan.

“But…but… what if they beat you?” said Luhan.

“You said you are saving me! And I’m not a bad fighter too! You know you’re the one who collapsed after I hit you once!” Sehun giggled and continued walking.

“And you have a time to joke around?” Luhan rolled his eyes. “Shout really hard in a way that I can hear you!”

“And you’ll do what? Run for me and get beaten for being a nuisance?” Sehun smirked.

“Yah!” Luhan punched Sehun slightly.

“Wae? Isn’t it true?” Sehun looked at him.

“At least it’s better when we both get beaten!” Luhan pouted.

Sehun stood in front of Luhan, hugged him and kissed him on his forehead “It’s okay, Lu! Everything’s gonna be okay!”

Luhan stood without moving stunned by Sehun’s action while Sehun entered the school alone.

--

In class 2-1.

Sehun was of course the first one to enter the class. He get his ear phone out and started listening to music and sit comfortably onhis seat. Whatever happens today he decided to enjoy the moment.

Then someone turned off the music, Sehun opened his eyes and saw Baekhyun standing there with hands crossed.

“What have you done Sehun?” Baek asked.

“I did what I should have done long time ago” said Sehun thanking that the first person he is meeting is Baek who knows the truth. Yes,he remembered that he have another person to stand on his side. It is the very person who is standing in front of him.

“Everyone knows the truth know… Suho told everyone!” sighed Baek. “And he caused a fuss when I told him that I already knew it, and *sigh* Chanyeol , he isn’t talking to me”

“Because …you…know…” Sehun stuttered.

“Yeah,yeah. But don’t worry about that, I know Yeollie will understand me anyway. And I know he can’t live without me now!” Baek smiled sitting beside Sehun.

“That’s good then” Sehun smiled.

“But what are you going to do? They won’t be easy on you!” Baek looked at Sehun worriedly.

“I don’t know, Baek. I did wrong so I have to be punished” Sehun shrugged.

“And where is your dear deer?” Baek asked.”Shouldn’t he be with you now?”

“Are you crazy Byun Baekhyun? Why would he enter this class with full of monsters who’re waiting to hunt him?” Sehun. “And it’s enough that he already is worrying too much!”

“Oh, you already met him?” Baek grinned at him “Then I guess, you have gained enough energy to pass this day!” said Baek and then k members entered.

“Sehun! How could you!!!” D.O was the first one to shout at Sehun. “You’re really evil! I can’t believe I have been friends with him all these years! I’m disappointed in myself more than you!!”

Sehun thought D.O would be the most calm one, and Kai and Chanyeol would be raging in anger but it was complete opposite. D.O was shouting at him while Kai and CHanyeol sat there quietly.

“Kim Jongin, Can’t you say anything? Did you swallow your tongue?” Kyungsoo was nw shouting at his boyfriend.

“I already told you my point of view D.O” said Kai with low voice.

D.O rolled his eyes, growled and looked at Chanyeol “How about you?!”

“I…I… D.O actually I have no strength to talk to someone…” said Chanyeol weakly, it was obvious that he didn’t sleep last night.

Sehun stood up. “Guys, I am really regretting for what I have done. But I want you guys to forgive me once. You know people make mistakes and I believe those mistake are done to be cautious in the future. If you guys are willing to forgive me , you have to believe me that I am not that person now. I understand all of you are disappointed in me. I won’t beg you though, it’s your decision.

Everyone were sitting quietly.

“Come on guys, the mighty Oh Sehun is apologizing! Can’t you give him 1 damn chance?” Baek said  rolling his eyes. “We aren’t kids anymore!”

Kai went toward Sehun “Sehun-ah, can we talk in private?”

“Of course!” said Sehun and they both headed to the rooftop.

--

“I kind of understand you man” said Kai.

“What?” Sehun wasn’t expecting this kind of response “he thought that he would receive 1 good worthy punch.

“I know you were really close with Suho, and were kind of jealous of Lay. So I think that’s what caused this,right?” Kai scratched the back side of his head.

“I never thought you were this smart Kai!” Sehun smiled a little bit.

“But I think it’s difficult for Kyungsoo or others to understand. So I think they need time. But don’t worry, I predict it won’t last that long” Kai patted Sehun’s back. “And it’ll be hard for me to talk to you, because you know Kyungsoo’s not gonna let me talk to you. But you can count I’m still your friend!”

“Thanks Kai!” Sehun smiled.

“Let’s go down, or Kyungsoo will dump me!” Kai smiled and they went down.

By the time they entered the class, teacher had come and the lesson started.

--

In class 2-2

“Aish, Sehun-ah….. call..me!” continuously checked his phone.

“What happened Luhan? You look not good..” said Xuimin.

“Ah, nothing… but thank you Minseok-ah for worrying me!” said Luhan.

..

And the tension never left Luhan until they ended the class. Luhan was so worried of Sehun that he started imagining strange things.

“What if his friends throw him out of window? Wait their class is on 3rd floor so he won’t die,right?” “No,no, no! What are you thinking Luhan!” “What if they had beaten my poor Sehun until he became unconscious and he couldn’t call me?” “What if they …” Luhan’s thoughts were interrupted by someone’s warm hug.

Luhan knew who he was from the smell. “Sehun…”

“Wait, what are doing here in my class?” Luhan asked looking at Sehun and checking if he’s hurt.

“I was passing by your class and saw you alone spacing out!” smiled Sehun. “You were thinking about me, right?”

“What No!” Luhan shook his head in embarrassment. “Wait, are you okay?”

“I’m fully okay!” Sehun said releasing the hug and turned 3600 See?” said Sehun.

“What did they do?” asked Luhan worriedly.

“Oh they said they’ll make me their slave and nothing more. Lucky huh?” said Sehun holding his laughs.

“What?!!?” Luhan’s eyes widened “Slave? Oh, no Sehun! You can’t do that! I’ll meet them!” said Luhan and wanted to go but were pulled by Sehun and was once again in Sehun’s hug.

“Pabo! Do you think it’s possible?” Sehun giggled.

“Agh!! Sehun tell me the truth!” said Luhan.

“Okay,okay. They did nothing”

“Nothing?”

“Nothing!”

“But…” Luhan didn’t find any word to say.

“Let’s go home pabo!” said Sehun holding Luhan’s hand “Buy me the bubble tea, you were talking in the morning!”

----

Hi guys :))

Thank you for those who subscribed and upvoted an commented.  :))

I hope you liked the chapter. 

And please keep commenting and upvoting etc 

Fighting! ^^