chapter 40: A monster

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Next day Class 2-2

"Luhan!!! A letter for you, again!" said Chen with annoyed face "Can't it take them yourself?"

"Jongdae, understand him, he's busy reading them" said Lay. "But how many letters you received so far?"

"Uhm.." Luhan tried to count them but there was a whole mount of letters beside Luhan

"And why do you bother reading them?" CHen raised his eyebrow

"It's really interesting to tell the truth Jongdae" Luhan smiled taking his eyes off from the letter for a second

"I think i have to tell this to your husband" said Chen when someone knocked the door again.

"Uhm... Hello? Can I meet..."

"Who? Luhan?" Chen interrupted.

"Y-yes...please..." said the boy standing behind the door

"I'm sorry Mr.Popular guy is already taken with Mr.Smartie so he can't meet but instead I'm his delivery boy so you cam give something to him" said Chen

"Oh... Then please give him this..." said the boy and gave Jongdae different kind of snacks and a letter "And make sure to tell him that i'm far better than boyfriend"

"Duh, please continue dreaming.." said CHen rolling his eyes ad he wanted to close the door but the boy stopped him

"Uhm... can you at least give his phone number please"

"Ugh!!! Just go before i give you a piece of my fist!" said Chen and slammed the door. "Luhan!!! Another present from your fanboy. And is it okay if i eat te snacks?"

"Of course Chen!"

"Thank you Mr.Popular guy!"

....

Meanwhile in class 2-1

"Woah, why aren't we receiving letters?" sighed Baek. "I heard that 1st graders sends letters like crazy. How many did you receive guys?"

"1..." said Suho

"2.." said Kai

"2..." said Yeol

"I have.... 2..." said Baek.

"

"I bet all that letters are sent to someone we know" said Kai looking at Sehun.

"Whatever 3..." said Sehun throwing the unread letters

"6..." said D.O widening his already big eyes.

"Then Kyungsoo is the popular guy in our class?" Kai said proudly "And he's my boyfriend!"

"Just among us... Guess how many Myungsoo has received" said Sehun

"How many?!" Baek opened his mouth looking at Myungsoo and piled up letters beside him but that's nothing compared to someone's.

"Gosh! I can't believe this!!!" Yeol started laughing.

"What?" Baek asked.

"Just read these!" Yeol said between laugh

"Aren't those Sehun's letters?" Kai asked and Yeol just nodded still laughing.

"Read that loud" said Kai interested

"OKay, the first one... Dear Sehun, I remember receiving letters from you last year so i am writing this just in case you don't receive anything. Love from your hyung Donghae" Baek laughed "What's this Sehun... this basically means you received 2"

"Not even 2 my dear it's only one and that's funny too" said Yeol giggling. "Wah, i never dreamt a day like this would come"

"Baek, continue!!!" Suho said.

"The second one... Yah! Oh Sehun! Congrats for finding your love^^ At last this hyung's heart can finally beat normally again. DO you know how many times i was scared every time Donghae pitied you? Anyways, Congrats! Oh Sehun..." said Baek

"Aish!!! This hyungs!!! They could have just sent messages!!!" Sehun said banging his head to table in embarassment

"Hul... the last one guys... Hi... You're Sehun sunbae right? Are you Luhan sunbae...heart...Bwhahahaha he draw a heart next to Luhan;s name...'s boyfriend? Just be careful, i might take him away from you... And give me Luhan's phone number if you're not scared" said Baek. "Ohho, Sehun...Another competitor!"

"Shouldn't you go check your Luhan. He might get stolen by one of his new fanboy or at least buried by letters!" said Yeol

....

As Sehun walked to the 2-2 he saw a loooong line of boys.

"Gosh" Sehun rolled his eyes and passed them but someone called him

"Ya! Can't you see we're queueing here? Stand behind the line if you're going to give your letter to Luhan hyung" Sehun tried to ignore him but that boy pulled his arm. "Can't you hear me?!!"

      Sehun grabbed the boy by collar "Bother me again and i'll kill you!" He passed them and opened the door as Chen was standing in front of the door.

"And, you're next Luhan's fanboy?" Chen smirked

"Shut up Jongdae!" said Sehun pushing him back but his angered face immediately to smile when he at last saw his deer. "Hey"

"Oh, Sehun!!" Luhan smiled and hugged him and Sehun gave him a peck on his lips

"I want more!" pouted Luhan but Sehun pulled him, locked arms and dragged outside

"Are they going to make out?" CHen raised his eyebrow and Kris throwed his pencil at him

...

    All the boys shouted when Hunhan went out but Sehun went to higher place in order to make everyone see them.

"Bastards!!! This handsome guy in my arms are mine! Only M-I-N-E!! This is the first and last warning i'm giving to you! He will not receive anything from you, moreover you're not allowed to enter this building! If you're curious about who the hell i am, ask from those who knows me! And to conclude i'm very good at fighting!" said Sehun and then looked at Lu and kissed him passionately. "Lu, don't you have anything to say?"

"Uhm, sorry guys but i'm taken...by the most handsome boy on this world.... and I love him so much!" said Luhan.

"What is going on?!" Mrs.Oh stepped up. "WHat kind of mess is this!!" she shouted and all of boys escaped except the two... They stood there holding hands...

"Luhan! Sehun! To my room!" said Mrs.Oh harshly

...

"Lu, stay here... I'll go alone" said Sehun

"No, we'll go in together... We should share not only the happy moments but hard difficult moments too" said Luhan squeezing hands. "Let's go Sehun"

"Okay... My mom's the hardest obstacle" sighed Sehun as they headed to director's room. "DOn't let off my hand no matter what happens!"

...

"What's going on Oh Sehun!" shouted director

"Mom, i was about to tell you... about my relatioship status..." Sehun said. "I'm in love with Luhan. I love him"

"Oh Sehun stop talking nonsense" said Sehun's mom. "And let go of that hand"

"No, mom" said Sehun. "Please understand us! I love him and Luhan loves me too!" 

"Oh Sehun,  I'm talking to you not on behalf your mom but as the director of this school"

"Then Director-nim, you know that this school is full of boys. Every student is allowed to date here. And this boy and I are dating so please tell me the reason why we're called" said Sehun

"Sehun you're...Then! AS your mother i don't agree this relationship of yours!!! I enrolled you in my school because you begged me for days and promised me you'd be the best student of the country. I found your friends gross, i shouldn't have allowed you to be friends with those weirdos! I will never this relationship!" Mrs.Oh shouted,

"Mom!!!! You're the one who's being the weird one! HOw could you say something like that!!!" Sehun shouted. "You're not a human mom... you're a monster that can't understand human's heart!"

"Sehun..." Luhan whispered.

"Get out!!! Get out you two!!!" director shouted.

...

"You shouldn't have said those words Sehun-ah... She's just a typical mom who wants to grow you for best.... It's not her fault... there is...there is people who just don't understand this relationship..." Luhan tried to calm down Sehun who's crying.

"We'll never break up,right?" Sehun said crying. "We'll overcome this,right?"

"Of course, we will!" said Luhan hugging his boyfriend and patting him.

...

          A week has passed and Sehun didn't return home once. He refused to go home whenever Luhan told him to talk with his mother. He even refused to look at her, to talk with her....

At Luhan's house

*knock knock*

"Who is this?" Lu's mom opened the door. "may I help you?"

"Uhm hello? Is this Luhan's house?"

"Y-yes.. And you are?"

"I'm Sehun's mother... the director of Luhan's school"

"Oh really? Come in! It's nice to meet you!"

..............

A/N

So here comes another chapter :))

I hope you enjoyed reading it^^

By the way it's nearing the end... :((

Angst chapters coming up

Make sure to leave your comment <3