chapter 22: Going to China

BUT I LOVE HIM!

So, the rest day of Luhan’s birthday went on smoothly. For the first time they watched TV 12 of them, played games and some of them received the game punishment and so on. In one word, it was fun. They decided to go home by 10 p.m., everybody extremely tired and tomorrow is going to a Monday. Of course Sehun was the last one to go, he helped the Lu family to clean up and he went to his house to after kissing his little birthday boy.

At Sehun’s house

“I’m home!” Sehun said quietly thinking that his parents already asleep.

“Sehun? Where have you been?” his mom asked from kitchen.

“Mom? What are you doing there? Why are you awake?” asked Sehun.

“Ugh~ My head hurts and I’m drinking some coffee” said his mom. “And you didin’t answer my question”

“Ah~ I was celebrated Luhan’s birthday!” said Sehun scratching his neck,smiling and pouring some water for him.

“Luhan? The boy who rebelled against me?” Sehun’s mother said.

“Mom, he didn’t rebel! He just didn’t want to change his class, that’s all” said Sehun.

“That’s a rebel for me” said Sehun’s mom sipping her coffee.

“Ah, mom! By the way, can I go to week tour?” asked Sehun cautiously. “In this state, I can’t say that I’m going with Luhan or she won’t allow me”

“What tour?” asked Mrs.Oh

“Oh…It’s …it’s a tour to China … but don’t worry mom, I have very fluent guide there” said Sehun.

“What are you talking about Sehun? What? China? No way, Oh Sehun! Your exam is coming and you’re here talking about traveling to China!” said Sehun’s mom angrily. “Just don’t waste your time”

“But Mom!!” Sehun said.

“No is a no dear! Just study well, okay?” said Sehun’s mom. “I’m going to sleep now”

“Ugh!!! This is stupid!!” Sehun shouted and walked upstairs to his room.

                That night Luhan and Sehun both couldn’t sleep.

For Luhan, he was thinking about what happened today and how happy he was but the most exciting thing was he is going to China, plus with his one and only sweet boyfriend Sehun. He imagined what they would do there, even planned in his brain how to spend a week not wasting any time and showing his boyfriend all the beautiful places in China. 

But for Sehun, it was opposite. He couldn’t sleep because the moment he tells Luhan that he can’t go, how his precious deer would be disappointed in him. And he also imagined how great it would have been to go with Luhan to see picturistique places. But all of that is in vain now.

--

Next morning

A new message from my love-Sehun: Rise and shine my bambi. Let’s meet up in 30 minutes. I love you!

                Luhan barely reached to his phone, opened his doe eyes and smiled happily.

A new message from my love-Luhan: Good morning, babe! I love you too! The one, who gets out late, will buy a bubble tea!

                Sehun saw the message and smiled.

A new message from my love-Sehun: Challenge accepted! <3

                And of course the one who would be late is of course our clumsy little Luhan. He just couldn’t do everything in 30 minute. Sehun was already waiting for him with smirk on his face when Luhan went out.

“And you dared to challenge me!” said Sehun kissing Luhan’s eyes.

“I just wanted to buy you your favourite bubble tea!” Luhan giggled and kissed on Sehun’s lips.

“Oh, my baby is so brave today” Sehun giggled. “Now, energize me!”

“How?” Luhan asked and Sehun kissed on Luhan’s lips.

“Like this” he said and smiled.

                Luhan kissed Sehun passionately until they were out of breath.

“Enough?” Luhan asked and giggled.

“Enough for us to reach school” said Sehun, held his boyfriend’s hands and started walking.

“Why is your battery so bad?” asked Luhan walking happily.

“It’s because you don’t charge me well” said Sehun “And it runs out very fast if you’re not next to me”

“oh, then I’ll stick with you forever!” Luhan giggled.

In class 2-1

“Hey!! Our romantic boy is here!!” Baek shouted as Sehun walked in.

“Hey! It’s our annoying boy!” Sehun rolled his eyes. “Wassup guys?”

“oh, we’re just extremely tired because of yesterday!” said Suho.

“And you dare to say that?” Sehun asked. “You even got a chance to meet your unicorn, even won a couple competition”

“Oh, by the way guys…” Suho said. “Yixing agreed to give me another chance”

“Mwo?!” everyone shouted.

-------Flashback to Luhan’s birthday-----

“I never knew we would win this!” Suho said smiling.

“Yeah, me too!” said Yixing, “I knew that the prize was some kind of suspicious”

“But I like it” said Suho. “But who’s going to get it?”

“I want” Lay said.

“But I want it too!” Suho said.

“Okay, then how about this? Break it half and take 1 half?” Yixing said,

“Good idea” Suho smiled. “Yixing, can I ask you smoothing private?”

“Yeah…” said Yixing.

“Do you like someone now?” asked Suho cautiously.

“Uhm… I don’t know about that either” said Lay. “You?”

“huh, me? Well, for me it’s yes! I still love someone” said Suho.

“Still?” Lay asked. “Is he talking about me?”

“Yes, it’s you Yixing. I had very hard time forgetting about you and you see I failed. I always thougth about you but thinking about how you cheated me, I hated you and I hated myself. But I only got to know that you didn’t cheat me… And… and now I can’t even think straightly” said Suho.

“…” Lay could tell nothing. “but…but… Why didn’t you protect me…when I was bullied by your friends?”

“It was hard, Yixing. My heart was broken to see you get beaten but I had so much hatred towards you and I thought you deserved it. I’m sorry” said Suho.

“I see…” said Yixing.

“it’s all my fault I’m so sorry” Suho said and tears gathered in his eyes. “For everything…for allowing to beat you…for loving you…for ruining our love. But now that you’re in love with some other person I won’t bother”

“Who said it was some other person?” Yixing started to tear up too.

“Wait, then….” Suho was shocked.

“It’s you pabo!” said Lay. “I hated myself too for failing to forget you”

“Lay…” said Suho and couldn’t find any other word to say.

“Suho…  But I think it was my fault too. I should have tried desperately to talk to you. And I think… it’s not ruined completely…” said Lay.

Suho widedned his eyes, a blink of happiness have lighted in the end of the tunnel. “Does that mean…”

“Yes. I’m giving you a second chance… but let’s move on really slow okay?” said Lay standing up. “I need time for that”

“Of course! Suho grinned. Thank you Yixing, you always had this kind big heart!”

“I know that” said Lay and they both giggled. “now, let’s go to others”

-------End of flashback----

“Daebak!!” Baek opened his mouth wide.

“Thank you Sehun” said Suho. “For giving me a chance to meet him”

“I didn’t do anything… If you really want to thank someone, go tell Luhan” said Sehun.

“Definitely” nodded Suho.

“But guys, I have problem” said Sehun lowering his head.

“What problem Sehun? Did something happened with you and Luhan?” asked D.O

“No, it’s not that. You know, yesterday Mr.Lu gave Luhan and me tickets to China…but my mom didn’t allow” said Sehun sighing.

“Don’t be offended Sehun but let me guess what your mom said” said Baek. “No, Sehun. Don’t waste your time and go study!”

“Yes!!” Sehun nodded his head. “She definitely said that!”

“But it’s really rare chance for you, Sehun” said Kai. “Why don’t you try persuade your mom”

“You know her, once her answer is no, it’ll be forever no” said Sehun.

“Poor Luhan..” said Yeol shaking his head. “Imagine how sad he’ll be once he hears that”

“That’s what I’m afraid of the most!” said Sehun.

“But you don’t have any other choice but to tell him” said Suho. “Shall I tell him?”

                D.O smacked Suho, “What are you? A live messenger?”

“I’ll tell him by myself” sighed Sehun. “Ugh… I don’t have any interest to study now!”

“me too!” shouted Kai and was smacked in head by Kyungsoo. “aww, that hurts!!”

After class

“Sehun-ah let’s go buy bubble tea!” Luhan jumped up and down walking beside Sehun.

At café

“Luhan… can you forgive me just once?” said Sehun.

“What is it Sehunnie?” asked Luhan happily sipping his bubble tea.

“My mom is not allowing me to go to China” said Sehun and Luhan freezed.

“Oh….okay” Luhan fake smiled. 

“Luhan, look I know you’re disappointed. I really want to go… but…” said Sehun

“Ani~ It’s okay Sehun-ah! I’ll bring great souvenirs for you” Luhan smiled.

“Okay…” Sehun said in order not to make Luhan sadder.

Tuesday

A message from my love-Luhan: Sehun-ah, today I won’t go to school, dad scheduled the flight tomorrow when I told him that I can’t go.

“1-2-3” counted Luhan

*knock knock*

                Luhan opened the door and saw Sehun standing there. “Hey?” Luhan smiled and without any replies Sehun kissed Luhan.

“Se…hun” said Luhan between giggles. “You’re going to be late!”

“Doesn’t matter” Sehun continued showering kisses on Luhan.

“But… you mom! She’s definitely going to be angry” said Luhan. “You should go Sehun, it’s for your best!”

“Ugh!!! What am I going to do without my energizer?” said Sehun.

“You’ll survive” Luhan giggled.

“Are you really going tomorrow?” asked Sehun. “Did you prepare everything?”

“Yes… today I’m going to prepare a little” said Luhan.

“Ugh!!! Then the following week will be a hell to me! Wait, what if my energy runs out? I don’t have my portable energizer with me!” said Sehun hugging Luhan.

“Just come visit mom. I bet she can give you at least a little energy” said Luhan.

“Okay! I’ll be Luhan instead of you!” said Sehun, looked at his watch “, I’m going Luhan!”

“Bye, Sehunnie!” Luhan kissed his boyfriend on his lips and Sehun ran away like wild boar. It was only 2 minutes left to 8 o’clock.

Wednesday

At airport

“Bye Sehun-ah, make sure you call me every day” said Luhan as his flight time was near.

“I’ll call you every hour, pabo! Make sure you don’t find a new boyfriend there!” Sehun smiled.

“How can I change my prince charming?” Luhan giggled. “I’ll miss you!”

“I’ll miss you too, my bambi!” said Sehun hugging his deer.

“Here!” Luhan handed one ticket. “Since I’m not going to use this, you take it”

“Okay…” said Sehun taking the tickets.

                As the announcer announced that all the passengers should go to their airplane Luhan and Sehun barely separated saying “I love you, I’ll miss you” words thousand times.

“Call me when you land!” shouted Sehun as Luhan was heading to show his passport.

“Okay!” Luhan waved and Sehun waved back.

                “At last! This flight was horrible!” said Luhan landing on his born place-China. As soon as he turned his phones airplane mode off, his phone ringed. And to his surprise it wasn’t from his sweet boyfriend but from Byun Baekhyun.

“Hello?” Luhan answered.

“At last!!!!” Baek shouted that he almost made our deer deaf. “Thank god, Luhan! You finally took your phone!”

“What’s the matter Baek?” asked Luhan.

“Where are you boy?” Baek asked a little bit calmed down.

“I just landed” said Luhan.

“Hoo~” Baekhyun finally took a deep breath. “Now Luhan be alert and don’t faint okay?”

“What? What happened? Did something happen to Sehunnie?” Luhan asked and his heartbeat fastened.

“Just promise me, you’ll not faint, lose your mind or shout” said Baek

“Okay,okay I promise! Just tell me quick!” Luhan said.

“That crazy boy, Sehun… he is coming after you!” said Baekhyun.

“What?” Luhan widened his eyes. “Baek, it’s not time to play!”

“Do I seem like I am playing with you? I’m f***ing serious! I have been calling your phone continuously for freaking 2 hours!” Baek shouted.

----Flashback to airport----

                Luhan was now gone out of sight. Sehun sighed, looked at the ticket and stood on one place blankly.

“Hey” one woman called Sehun.

“Are you not going to use that ticket?” that lady asked Sehun.

“uhm… I think so…” said Sehun looking at the ticket one more time.

“Then can you give it back to assistant so that I can buy it” that lady said. “And if you’re waiting for someone, there is another flight to Beijing in 1 ½ hours. My husband is waiting for me at Beijing airport and I really want to see him as soon as possible” said that lady.

“Well.. then… okay” Sehun accepted cuz it doesn’t matter to him.

“Wait! In 1 and ½ hours, I can get my stuffs and fly after my Bambi! Gosh, how I miss him! Oh my, if I am missing him just after 20 minutes he has gone, I can’t bear whole f***ing week! Ok! It’s decided! I’m going after him! Just wait for me, Mr.Bambi!”

                Sehun quickly changed the ticket, called Baek about what happened and what he should do: call Luhan and tell to wait for him or else he know nothing about China and Chinese language.

After 1 and ½ hours passed Sehun was already on a soft seat of a plane, heart racing to see his sweet angel.

----End of flashback----

“So if you wait there for another hour, you’ll see your dark knight” said Baek. “Gosh, how more romantic you two can be!”  

“Really?” Luhan squeeled. “Oh thank you Baekhyun!! Thank you so much!”

“Just make sure you buy me delicious food when you come back and bring some pricey souvenir!” said Baekhyun. “Remind Sehun that I called you for 2 hours. Oh by the way, I’ll tell him that you turned off your phone and that I couldn’t connect with you, so make sure you surprise him!”

“I owe you Baek!” said Luhan happily.

----------

A/N

Hi, Guys :)))

So happy to update again. i tried my best :))

Isn't our Hunhan cute? And Sulay!! Hooray their relationship is becoming better and better.

So, how is their holiday is going to be? One thing i promise is that it'll be full of adventures and there is going to be Jealous Sehun!

And make sure you comment and also if you really like the story upvote okay?

And thank you for commenters, you guys are the best!

And Wow this story is going to reach 100 subs soon! Hooray!

Love you guys :*