chapter 24: Chung-Luhan's best friend

BUT I LOVE HIM!

                Sehun landed in Beijing… He immediately called Luhan’s number but he didn’t answer. Panicked Sehun called Baek to check whether he made call with Luhan.

“Yello?” Baek answered the phone.

“Hey, Baek. Did you talk with Lu, he isn’t picking my phone up” said Sehun.

“Well.. Oh Sehun… I guess you have to fly back now” said Baek.

“Mwo?” shouted Sehun walking towards the exit dragging his luggage. “Does that mean…?”

“Yup! Your precious Luhan didn’t pick his phone, so I guess he’s already home eating dumpling and you’re there …lost” said Baek holding his giggle back.

*click* Sehun hang up his phone. “Aish, talking to him will worsen the situation more”

                Sehun walked out, looked everywhere in a hope finding his Bambi but no luck and of course he didn’t saw Luhan hiding from him in a corner.

“Ugh!!!” Sehun sighed. “Maybe I should call him again”

“Hello?” Luhan answered.

“Lu!! Thank goodness you answered!” shouted Sehun.

“what is it Hun-ah?” Luhan asked in a cold manner.

“Lu? Don’t you miss me?” asked Sehun. “Guess, what surprise I prepared for you?”

Uhmm… Sehun…I’m sorry but to tell the truth I’m too happy to be at home at last and I don’t miss even a little bit. I think it turned ou well that you stayed” said Luhan watching his boyfriend’s action.

“ What? You’re kidding right?” said Sehun.

“Ani! I’m not! Now forget about that, what are you doing?” asked Luhan.

“Me? Uhm…oh…uh…I’m just revising my math homework… What are you doing,Lu?” asked Sehun in a low voice.

“Me? Oh, I met my best friend and I think I’ll be busy now. Bye Hun-ah!” said Luhan and hung up the phone.

                Sehun didn’t know what to do. All his expectations about their first vacation have been shattered into pieces. Now all he wanted to do was quickly fly back to Korea, lie in his bed and never get up.

“At least, I’ll buy a bubble tea. Who knows, maybe it’s different in China?” mumbled Sehun to himself and walked to the nearby café.

                Fortunately, the menu was in English and Sehun could afford to buy himself a bubble tea. Now he was walking to the ticket post.

                He was queuing and then “You dropped your money, sir!” said someone with really familiar voice. Sehun looked back and it was Luhan standing there, giggling.

“Luhan!!!” Sehun quickly hugged his doe eyed boyfriend.

“The Hun!!” Luhan giggled and hugged him back.

“So…so you… you knew that I came?” asked Sehun.

“Of course. Baek called me” said Luhan standing still in taller boy’s embrace.

“Aish, damn that Byun Baekhyun. I’ll give him what he deserves when we go back!” said Sehun.

“Yes, we should buy him expensive souvenir Sehun-ah” said Luhan fixing Sehun’s hair. “You slept in a plane, didn’t you?”

“Aghh.. yes… and I had a really sweet dream” said Sehun smiling and thinking about that dream.

“What kind of sweet dream is that?” Luhan asked giggling.

“I have already told you that every dream you appears are the sweetest one!” said Sehun and kissed Luhan. “And do you realize that it was my first time that I didn’t listen to my mom!”

“Really? What are you gonna do Sehun-ah?” said Luhan worried

“Don’t worry. For now just let’s make this vacation into an never forgettable memory. And you tace care of me well or I might be kidnapped in streets” said Sehun poking Luhan’s nose.

“Arasseo! I’ll hold your hands tightly!” Luhan said and then his phone vibrated, “Okay, my friend is already outside waiting for us” said Luhan and wanted to walk but Sehun stopped.

“What friend?” said Sehun.

“He’s my best friend. His name is Chung” said Luhan smiling. “Now, let’s go”

                So, when they got out. Someone really handsome waved at them and Luhan waved back. “There, there he is Sehun-ah!” said Luhan happily.

                Chung welcomed Luhan with a tight hug and Sehun with handshake. Chung didn’t know Korean so they just said greetings and their names. Sehun didn’t like Luhan’s friend. He was tall, handsome and plus, he was really close to Luhan.

“We’ve been friends since I was 5 years old” said Luhan sitting in a backseat of his friend’s car.

“Uhmm..” Sehun just nodded his head. “That means this Chung knows my Bambi more than me! I hope he won’t be with us for the whole vacation”

And the ride to Luhan’s house was really awkward for Sehun. Luhan was completely lost in a conversation with his best friends. Of course they talked in Chinese, and Sehun only understood some basic things. It’s safe to say that he didn’t understand anything at all.And finally they reached their house. And the conversation between the friends was:

“Who’s he?” Chung asked. “Is he the boy you always talk about?”

“Yeah, he is! He is my boyfriend Sehun. He’s handsome right?” said Luhan

“Uhm… Yeah.. I think so but not as handsome as me and you, Luhan” said Chung.

“Haha! Yes he’s way more handsome than you Chung.” said Luhan. “How’s your life here?”

“Uhm… great… And your life there?” asked Chung.

“Mine? Oh, mine is perfect! It’s like I’m living in a heaven. This boy takes really good care of me” said Luhan smiling at Sehun.

“That’s good then… But Luhan don’t you think it’ll be better for you to come back here. You know, you can live with me” said Chung.

“Nah~ I like there! I even made many friends” said Luhan. “And how can I leave my heart and brain in Korea and come to China”

“Does that mean…” Chung said

“Yeah… Sehun-he’s my heart and brain. Now I can’t even imagine my one day without him. And it’s same for him too” said Luhan proudly.

Chung wanted to take Luhan’s luggage but Sehun immediately grabbed Lu’s luggage.

“But, Sehun-ah you have yours… How will you drag two?” asked Luhan.

That Chung said something and Luhan and him both laughed.

“Nah~ It’s okay Lu! I can drag them both see?” said Sehun and started dragging them with two hands.

“But.. but I want to hold hands with you” Luhan pouted.

“Maybe later, Lu? Don’t you see I’m busy?” said Sehun.

“Well, then I’ll hold Chung’s hands” said Luhan and Sehun immediately held Bambi’s arms. Then he hesitadedly handed his luggage to Chung “Tell him be careful with that”

Luhan giggled and told his friend something and Sehun assumed that his beautiful boyfriend translated his words. Chung shaked his head and took Sehun’s luggage and dragged them.

In Luhan’s house

                Luhan’s house was not too big and not too small. It was the golden mediocre just like how Sehun always wanted and it was really tidy.

“Sehun-ah, sit. I’ll bring you some coffee” said Luhan.

                Sehun sat down on the sofa and Chung sat down too. He smiled at him but Sehun didn’t bother to smile back. “Somehow this boy looks dangerous to me! Just you wait; I’ll show you that Luhan is completely mine!”

                Luhan came back with 2 cup of coffee and handed them. “Wah, it’s been so long since I have come here” said Luhan looking around. Chung stood up said something to Luhan and headed to the door.

"I guess your handsome boyfriend is jealous. i'll go for now and make sure you tell him that i'm straight not really not into you! I'll come back for dinner" Chung grinned. "But, seriously Lu if you want i can make him more jealous"

"Don't you brat! He's my boyfriend!" said Luhan.

“Chung said he has works to do and he said he’ll come back by dinner time” said Luhan waving to Chung. His friend waved back and went out.

“Can’t we just have dinner only by ourselves?” Sehun pouted.

“Come on, Sehun-ah. Chung and I haven’t met for so many years. I can’t just tell him not to come” said Luhan.

“Okay,okay. Just promise he won’t be with us for whole week” said Sehun rolling his eyes. “I don’t like him by the way”

“Wae?” Luhan asked.

“He’s handsome and tall” said Sehun. “And plus, he has been friends with you longer than me”

“Don’t tell me..” Luhan giggled “You…are…jealous?”

“What?!?!” Sehun widened his eyes. “No, Lu. It’s just I don’t like him, okay?”

“Oh, really?” Luhan raised his eyebrow and sat on Sehun’s lap, hugged Sehun by his neck.

“Really!” said Sehun and he leaned forward to kiss his deer but Luhan leaned backwards.

“You’ll not get a kiss from me until you tell the truth!” said Luhan.

“I am telling the truth” said Sehun.

“Well..then” Luhan got up but Sehun pulled him back. “Okay, okay. I was jealous!”

“That’s my boy!” Luhan kissed Sehun. “I love you!”

“I love you too” said Sehun grinning.

“And Chung has girlfriend!” said Luhan smiling.

“Wait… does that mean?” asked Sehun.

“Yep, he is straight… But sometimes I think he’s bi” said Luhan. “Anyways, he’s my best friend and nothing morethan that.Besides, my Sehun is 1000 times more handsome than Chung!”

“Come here my bambi!” Sehun pulled Luhan closer to him and they started their long passionate kiss.

                During the dinner time Chung came. He came back with a cake and lots of sweets and it seemed like Luhan’s favourite ones seeing that Luhan is extremely happy.

“Lu, your food is the best!” said Sehun deliciously eating the food tha Luhan made.

“I bet my mom’s are tastier” said Luhan.

“That’s true!” said Sehun and they both giggled.

“Lu, I think you should teach me Chinese” said Sehun.

“Wae?” asked Luhan. “You won’t need Chinese anymore when we go back”

“Let’s communicate with each other in Chinese in front of others and I bet they’ll suffocate due to their curiosity, especially that Yeol and Baek.” Sehun grinned.

“Good idea!” said Luhan giggling.

“Yoohoo! Luhan? I’m here?” said Chung. “I am not the invisible man, and you know I have so many things to say to you, but you there only looking at your boyfriend”

“Well I’m sorry. My eyes are just attached to him” said Luhan giggling

“Oh, come on. Since when you were this romantic?” Chung said rolling his eyes.

“Since the first time I saw him” said Luhan. “Chung, I think I fell deep for him”

“Sure you are. Too deep” said Chung and sighed. “Luhan, don’t you want to climb the mountain we climbed when we were little?”

“Uhm.. I already planned to do that” said Luhan.

“Will you mind if I join you?” asked Chung.

“I won’t but I think Sehun will” said Luhan and Chung gloomed. “Okay, Chung I’ll persuade Sehun, okay?”

“Okay” Chung smiled. “Now, I’m done eating I’ll go and try not to bother you more before you change your mind”

“Okay, Chung” Luhan giggled.

“Sehun-ah, is it okay if I plan things we should do all along?” Luhan asked.

“Well of course. I’m ready to with anywhere! Even to the end of the earth” said Sehun.

“But the earth is round so it doesn’t have an end” said Luhan.

“Aish, this pabo boy!” Sehun pinched Luhan’s cheek. “then I’m ready to see whatever you are planning. It’s your country so you take care of that!”

“Yehet!”  Luhan shouted.

--------------

A/N

Yehet an update! It's been long right?

So how's the chapter?

And guys, did you saw the teaser?!?! I really liked it, how about you guys? And their comeback is so soon!!! i am so excited!

See guys soon, love ya!

p.s: make sure you comment^^