chapter 31: Guardian angel

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Hooray!!!!” Luhan hugged Sehun and Sehun hugged Luhan and turned him around.

“Thank you Baek” said Sehun as they were all looking at the result.

“Nah~” Baek grinned.

“We don’t have anything to worry right” Luhan asked Sehun,

“Yup, we don’t have anything to worry, I’ll stay here and you’ll stay in your class too” said Sehun smiling happily.

In class 2-2

“Whoa, damn that Baek! I didn’t get enough sleep yesterday” said Chen yawning widely.

“You’re the one who challenged him all night” said Tao.

“Xuimin-ah, you better worry about Baek because they’re spending time too much” said Lay.

“Yah!” Chen shouted.

“If something happens I will get my revenge from Luhan” said Xuimin munching baozi.

“What?!” Luhan widened his eyes,

“It’s all your fault because you united us back!” said Xuimin.

“No, it’ll be your fault Xuimin” said Luhan back.

“Why?” Minseok shouted back.

“Because you’re gaining too much weight eating that baozi. Look at Baek! He’s all fit and attractive” said Luhan giggling

“Ani, our Minseok is just pregnant! I like him this way!” Chen giggled and kissed his boyfriend,

“See you losers!” said Xuimin sticking his tongue out. “And Luhan we’ll see how your Sehun will react when I tell him that you think Baek fit and attractive”

“Bwo?! Yah… Minseok-ah… Please forgive me!!! I don’t want to buy Sehun tons of bubble teas for that” said Luhan nervously

“Serves you right you bad deer!” said Xuimin “Or… well.. you can buy me baozis instead”

“Doesn’t your troll buy you enough?” Kris added

“That’s right! Then there is no bargain” said Xuimin and then Yoo Jaesuk teacher entered, “Luhan, meet me”

                Everyone looked at the deer worriedly. Lay quickly messaged Suho: Hey, Yoo Jaesuk teacher called Luhan just now. Tell Sehun.

In teacher’s room

“Luhan-ah, tell me the truth, you cheated right?” Yoo Jaesuk asked.

Luhan couldn’t say anything… He didn’t know what to say.

“Or did you really know that it was tricky question?” Yoo Jaesuk raised his eyebrow and right then Sehun entered. “What are you doing here, Oh Sehun?”

“Yes he cheated Mr.Yoo” said Sehun, Luhan gasped and looked at his boyfriend worriedly. But Sehun squeezed his hand signaling everything will be okay.

“Then I guess I’ll have to retake the exam” said Mr.Yoo and sighed.

“But teacher, remember you cheated too!” Sehun said with firm voice and Luhan once again looked at Sehun very surprised this time.

“What did you say mr.Oh?” Yoo Jaesuk asked.

“I said you cheated too teacher. You shouldn’t put questions in exam that you never mentioned in class” said Sehun

“Okay, that’s right but mind me to explain how you guys cheated? I mean, Oh Sehun you were in other class. And there is no one except you two that answered the question right” said Yoo Jaesuk.

“Teacher, you got mission from my mom, right? It must be to lower our score in any way. You shouldn’t do that, you know” said Sehun squeezing Luhan’s hand tightly.

“What? Oh Sehun since when..” Jaesuk couldn’t complete his sentence

“Let’s leave it as a secret. The way we cheated and you got special mission from director” said Sehun.

“You’re a smart boy Oh Sehun, just like your mom” sad Yoo Jaesuk “Okay, let’s do that then”

“That was a very good choice then” said Sehun. “Can we leave now?”

“Yes you can” said Mr.Yoo… “Ah, by the way, I won’t tell your mom that you cheated so…”

“Understood” said Sehun dragging Luhan out.

Luhan hugged his protector tightly. “You always save me, are you my guardian angel?”

“UHm… Maybe..”Sehun giggled. “Buy me a bubble tea!”

“Okay, I’ll have to buy you later anyway” said Luhan.

“And what does that mean?” Sehun asked.

“Secret!!” Luhan ran away and quickly went into his class as Sehun couldn’t enter since the classes started.

In class 2-1

Sehun entered his class, sat to his own seat while his friends were looking at him very worried.

“What happened Hun-ah?” Baek couldn’t bear to hold it and whispered.

“Well… nothing… Luhan is being kicked of then school because Mr.Yoo has known that Lu cheated” said Sehun rolling his eyes “Seriously, guys? Couldn’t you at least correct someone other’s paper and then everything would have been okay”

“Yah! We bet our lifes on that! And is this your gratitude?” Baek glared at him but thinking again “Bwo?!!” he shouted

“Byun Baekhyun, get out of class” Kim Jongkook teacher said.

“But Teacher, it was Sehun who was talking to me” said Baekhyun.

“Then Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun both out!” said Kim Jongkook

“But Teacher…” Sehun said

“Out!” Kim Jongkook yelled and Baek went out of class grinning while Sehun groaning.

“Seriously? So what do we do now?” Baek asked as soon as they went out of class.

“We’ll cry!” said Sehun

“Sehun you’re joking right! You would never act like this if that really happened” said Baek in disbelief

“Then why did you made us out of class?” Sehun said.

“I just didn’t want to go out alone” Baek shrugged and grinned. “Just tell me what really happened now that we have whole 45 minutes to ourselves”

Sehun told his bestfriend what happened.

“Whoa, Sehun you were like a main actor in a drama!” said Baek clapping his hand and shaking his head.

“How many minutes left?” Sehun asked

“Uhm..45?” said Baek.

“Shall we call Lu?” Sehun grinned

“Good idea!” said Baek and grinned.

A new message from My Guardian Angel Hun: Come out, Hannie! Baek and I were kicked out of class

Luhan smiled at the text and elbowed Chen. “Jongdae-ah, isn’t this class boring?”

“Boring to death!” Chen yawned

“Shall we go out?” Luhan smirked.

“How?!” Jongdae widened his eyes.

“Like this” said Luhan and punched Chen to his nose

“Oww!!!” Jongdae shouted making everyone including Jihyo teacher look at them.

“Chen!!! Don’t interrupt us!” said Jihyo teacher and continued what she was doing.

“Aish!!!” Luhan groaned and punched Chen harder again

“Aww!!! Luhan!!! Are you crazy?!?” Chen shouted.

“What is it Chen?” Jihyo asked.

“Luhan is punching me, ma’am” said Chen.

“Luhan! Out!” said Jihyo and then noticed blood was running from Chen’s nose

“Jongdae, blood…” said Jihyo,

“Can I go to the toilet ma’am” Jongdae said blocking blood with his handkerchief.

“Of course” said Jihyo,

Luhan went out happily that his plan worked out and walked the Troll to the toilet.

“You sure are learning from your boyfriend right!” Chen said washing the blood.

“And what did he learn from me?” Sehun said walking in with Baek.

“Hun!!!” Luhan jumped to Sehun

“Can you imagine that he punched me twice to just get out of class?” said Chen rolling his eyes.

“Really?” Sehun and Baek laughed hard.

“but… but that was the only way to get out” said Luhan scratching is neck and looking innocently at Hun.

“Don’t look at me like that or I’ll eat you!” said Sehun.

“I’ll be glad” Luhan smiled and they kissed.

“Oh, boy! I guess this’ll continue for the rest 35 minutes!” said Baek “yah, Jongdae! Shall we continue yesterday’s game?”

“Well.. it’s better than seeing this two” said Chen and they both sat down playing with their phones.

After class

They all decided to go to the café.

“Guys, I remembered something really important!” said Sehun sipping his bubble tea

“Actually I reminded him!” Luhan said proudly

“The Losers! The Shirt!” said Sehun and everyone gasped.

“Oh yeah, we barely forgot about that. So... Who is the last one?” Suho asked.

“It’s you two pabo!!” said Sehun “Just look at how bad you did on your history that you ranked last!”

“I guess history is aren’t our subject” Lay shrugged

“Guys, imagine these two were worse that Kris!” said Baek

“Nah~ It’s Kai who just taught me an really efficient way to learn History” said Kris.

“What did you teach?” D.O asked.

“Don’t tell him!!!” Kai frowned

“I won’t” Kris winked

“Kim Jongin, don’t tell me you taught him something naughty!!” said Kyungsoo widening his eyes

“A-ani… it’s not right, Wuifan?” said Kai

“Yep” Kris winked again

“Wuifan, tell me or we’re over!” said Tao

“I’ll tell you later, my Panda” said Kris

“Then I’ll tell you later D.O” said Tao

“Then it’ll be the time for my death!” said Kai and everyone laughed.

“But guys, do you notice that our innocent Lu is becoming a little devil” said Chen. “Lu, I’m still not over your 2 punch!”

“I was very surprised then!” Kris laughed,

“And guess who’s the teacher” added Tao

“okay, okay.Enough teasing my Lu! He’s the most innocent deer on a whole world” said Sehun hugging his Bambi

“UHm, Sehun are you sure? I think I heard him talking about Baek being y and attractive?!” said Xuimin smirking

“Bwo?!?! Lu?!?” Sehun looked at Luhan

“Bwo?!?! I didn’t tell that! Lay, Chen Kris Tao please tell him!!” Luhan pouted

“Well… I did heard that you were saying that kind of things about Baek” Chen quietly said

“Bwo? Really? Awww Luhan!! You’re the best!!” Baek squealed and hugged Luhan

“Lu? Mind explaining?” Sehun said raising his eyebrow

“Ugh… Mianhe Hun-ah! Ugh… I hate you , you pregnant baozi!” Luhan pouted again “Hun-ah!!!”

“I’m not playing with you!” Sehun sticked his tongue out

“Hun-ah!!” Luhan said shaking Sehun

“Nah-ah!” Sehun shaked his head.

“Lu? Let’s play with me I can be really y and attractive for you!” said Baek

“Yah!!” hunhan both shouted

“Wae?” Baek asked and everyone except Hunhan laughed.

At Sehun’s house

Sehun had come back home after having a had time separating with his Bambi. Well.. of course he forgave his Bambi since Lu told him that he was the iest and most attractive man on this world. Lu even said that he never told Baek y which was true

“Where have you been Sehun?” mom asked him as soon as he came in

“Mom, since when you started caring for that?” Sehun said.

“Your dad has come back” said Sehun’s mom

“Really?!” said Sehun

"Well hello my boy! Long time no see!" said Sehun's dad

----

a/n

Hello!!!

Another update!!

Was it okay? And guess what? Luhan's gonna meet Sehun's parents in the next chapter!! What'll happen?!

So once again thank you very much guys! I really love the comments :)) Please continue :))

Love ya guys! See you soon^^