chapter 23: Bonus chapter

BUT I LOVE HIM!

A/N: So, hi guys :)) I decided to add an bonus chapter that is included other couples. SO enjoy and write comments please.

I decided to add bonus chapters, but there'll be one couple in one chapter. And i'll write how they confessed and how their relationship began etc. And for Huhnan shipper just wait a little more okay ^^

This chapter will be about: Taoris! (i realised they don't show up that much in my story)

So have fun reading!

tumblr_mnwa9yPNGX1sroyavo1_500.jpg

-----------------

   How Tao met others?

Tao's parents have decided to send their little 3 year old boy to his Grandparents who are living in Korea. They decided that it'll be better to learn in Korea and of course they were so busy with their business and didn't have any time to take care about their little son.

...

       Tao's grandparents were really happy to see their one and only grandson. So, for the little Zitao who don't know anything about Korea, firstly they decided that it's better for him to go to chinese kindergarden.

In kindergarden.

       Tao, he wasn't that social and now that he's far from his parents he always cried secretly missing his mom and dad, but he didn't want his grandparents to worry about him. He sat in the corner watching others. He wanted to play with little stuffed toy-panda, he walked there and wanted to grab it but other really pretty boy grabbed it before him.

"Hey! I was going to get that" said little Zitao frustrated,

"Get other toy! It's mine!" that boy stack his tongue out.

"Mine!" Tao grabbed the panda and the little boys started pulling it to themselves. "Give it to me! I saw t first!"

"No, i grabbed it first!!!"

           then some tall boy came to them and snatched the panda from both of them.

"Yah, Wuifan! Give it to me!" said that pretty boy.

"Nah, Luhan! WHy are you bothering the new kid here! you're such a mommy boy!" said that boy named Wuifan (Tao immediately memorized his name)

"I'm not a mommy boy!" that pretty boy whose name is supposed to be Luhan shouted and stomped his leg. "Give it! Or i'll tell you to the teacher!"

"Tell her! I'll tell you that you were not nice to the new boy!" said Wuifan, turned to Tao. "Here" he gave the panda to him. "You can play with it!"

Tao smiled and got the Panda from the tall boy. "Thanks" he smiled.

"I'm Wuifan. ANd you?"

"I...I...Huang Zitao!" said tao stuttering. "you can call me Tao"

"Now then Tao, play with your Panda" Wuifan smiled, rubbing the panda.

"Will you play with me?" asked Tao.

"Nah~ That's not my style!" said Wuifan and ran to the place where there were lots of cars.

"You stupid boy!" Luhan pushed Tao, made him fall and stick his tongue out and ran to the place where a lots of girls playing with barbies.

"Are you okay?" one boy pulled Tao up.

"Yeah..." Tao said with tears in his eyes.

"Shall i heal you?" that boy said. "Come!" he said and pointed to the doctors toys. "Play with me"

"Okay" Tao nodded and sat with Lay on the floor.

"Now, I'm your doctor. Say AHhhh" that boy said.

"Ahhhh" Tao said. "but wait, he closed his moouth, i'm wounded, not caught cold"

"Ah,yeah i forgot!" that boy scratched his neck "i'm Yixing,you can call me Lay! You're Poo? right?"

"What? Poo? Noo!! It's Tao!"

"Oh, Yes!" that boy scratched his neck again. "Sorry, i'm bad at memorizing. By the way, his name is Luhan" said Lay pointing to Luhan who was now grinning happily at his barbie.

"I know" Tao rolled his eyes.

"He's nice actually. He just does everything he wants, and sometimes Kris gets angry with that and argues with him. And Kris is the only boy who wins Luhan." said Lay smiling at Kris who's drawing something silently.

"Who's Kris?" Tao asked.

"Ah!! It's Wuifan... He wants us to call him Kris" said Lay.

"Kris? Cool!" said Tao

...

And then Luhan moved back to China, and everyone don't remember that. Even Luhan don't remember he actually was in Korea before. He was going to that kindergarden because his mom and dad decided to visit his uncle. And he lived there for about 1 month.

And since that day Kris would always protect him, Luhan was gone, Lay would always play with Tao.

...

Now they entered school, learned basic korean but still Tao's korean was the worst among that three.

There they met others. Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Suho, Chen, Xuimin.

Tao fell in love with Sehun with first glance. He just know that he had this kind of likeness towards that boy. But Sehun even though he played with him, he would always stick next to Suho.

..

"Tao? Can i tell you my secret?" Kris said when they were now going home only two of them

"Yes, i want to share mine too" said Tao.

"Really? Uhm.. these days i realised that i like one of my friends more than others"said Kris.

"You too? Well.. i was going crazy about that! Sehun! i just can't get him out of my mind!" said Tao.

"Sehun?" Kris gloomed and said. "So...you like him?"

"Yeah, i think so" said Tao grinning. "WHo's yours?"

"i tricked you pabo! I don't...like anyone!" said Kris and there was ice cream parlour

"Hey! Kris! Buy me an ice cream!!" Tao whined and hugged Kris.

"Okay,okay!" said Kris. "Why do i always buy you?"

"because you're my best friend" said Tao grinning.

"Yeah... best friend..." said Kris silently.

....

"Tao, i don't like you!" Sehun shouted. "And stop sollowing me whenever i go!"

"But.. but Sehun..."said Tao. "I like you,,,"

"i don't care! Just leave me alone!" said Sehun and walked away.

     Tao was left crying. He just sat where he were standing in the middle of the street and cried.

"Zitao?" someone with really familiar voice called him. "What are you doing here?"

     Tao looked and it was Kris. He pulled Tao up and Tao hugged him and cried really loudly.

"Shhhhh... you panda... don't cry! i don't like to see you cry" said Kris patting Tao's back.

"but.. Sehun... how could he reject me" said Tao while crying.

"i don't know Tao. I would have never rejected you!" said Kris.

...

"Sehun, don't you think you were too harsh with Tao?" said Kris when Tao was absent and they were eating all together.

"I don't care" Sehun said while eating busily.

"Why? you should have thought about his feelings... he's your friend!" said Kris stopping to eat.

Sehun rolled his eyes and said: "look, i know that Tao's really into me but i don't have any interest in him.You tace care of him, since you like him so much!"

"WHo said so?" Kris widened his eyes.

"oh, boy. It's obvious. Everyone knows about you liking Tao except you and Tao!" Baek rolled his eyes while his lollipop.

"I'm not eating..." Kris stood up and walked away.

"Don't worry we won't tell Tao about that!" Suho shouted behind him and everyone giggled.

...

The time when they separated by the lie of Sehun and started being bullied. 

"Kris, i'm so stupid! Why do i always think about that boy even when he punches, beats me!" said Tao when Kris was putting bandages on Tao's scar.

", i'm not doing this!" said Kris, throwed away the bandages and walked away.

"What's with him?" Tao asked.

"What's the matter with you stupid?" asked Minseok rolling his eyes.

"I bet kungfu pandas don't have any brain" said Chen shaking his head.

"Tao, can;t you see that Kris loves you? And you here, always talk about that damn Sehun bastard" said Lay rolling his eyes.

"What?" asked Tao who was shocked by the statement.

"See, i told you that he doesn't have any brain" said Jongdae. "Why do you think he always takes care of you even before him?"

"And buys you all those stuffs you ask" added Xuimin.

"but.. but we're best friends!" said Tao.

"Yes, you're definitely best friends. but Kris, he loves you more than that friendship!" said Lay.

...

Tao didn;t came out of his room for couple of days. He regretted talking about Sehun all that time beside him, how hurt he was. And thinking about that he couldn't come out of his room.

*knock knock*

"go, grandma! I don't want to eat anything" said Tao.

"Since when i become your grandma?" Kris said behind the door. "Now, Tao open the door or i'll climb over your window"

    Tao opened the door and let Kris in.

"What are you even doing here?" Kris asked looking around the room. "It stinks"

"I know" Tao giggled.

...

"look i heard what that stupids said. Just pretend that you don't listened to it okay?" said Kris after a silence.

"Kris! i'm so sorry! I really didn;t know" said Tao

"I know, Tao. It's okay" Kris smiled. "It enough for me that i'm sitting in your stinky room and chatting with you"

"No!" Tao shaked his head and started crying. "i hurt you a lot. More than Sehun did to me. I'm not your friend. I'm just brainless heartless stupid kungfu panda"

       Kris walked to Tao and hugged him. "Don't cry. how many times i have to tell you that i hate to see that! And you're not heartless brainless stupid kungfu panda. You have heart because now, i can feel your heart beating fast. You have brains because you can move, think, talk and all your organs are working fine so it means your brain is controlling that. And you're not stupid...well.. even at least to me. But it's true that you're a kungfu panda" Kris said.

"Really?" Tao looked at him with teary eyes.

"Really" Kris wiped the tears.

         Tao kissed Kris's cheek. "it's a present for cheering me up" Tao giggled. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"What?" Kris was shocked.

"You know, i want to be your boyfriend. I think i can forget about Sehun if i'm with you" said Tao. "Now, just don't reject me"

"I won't reject you clumsy kungfu Panda Tao!" said Kris. "How can i?" Kris sighed. "Will you be my boyfriend Huang Zitao?"

"of course" Tao smiled.

"Come in you sneaky brats" Kris rolled his eyes making Tao wonder what is he talking about. But then CHen, Xuimin and Lay slowly walked in clapping their hands.

"you're a man Kris!" Chen patted Kris.

"How did you know about that we were hearing you?" Xuimin asked.

"It's because you guys are Xuimin, Chen and Lay!" Kris shaked his head."Now let's celebrate about Tao and I are together now!"

"Yay! Buy us some delicious snacks!!" Jongdae shouted.

"Okay" Kris smiled and everybody shouted happily.

 

to be continued..

....

 

Guys? who do you want for the next bonus couple? Comment down Okay? I love you guys ^^