chapter 12: K member gets to know Sehun's crush

BUT I LOVE HIM!

“Let go of this!” said Lay releasing his hand from Luhan’s grip. “What do you want anyway!?”

“Yixing, I know everything now. About you and Suho..” said Luhan,

“Everything? I doubt that. Did that Oh Bastard tell you about me and Suho?” said Lay angrily

“Yeah!” said Luhan confused “is there anything that Sehun didn’t say?”

“Then do you know that he’s the reason why we broke up?” said Lay.

“No, he’s  not the only reason! You, Suho and Sehunnie… you guys are all at fault!” said Luhan.

“You!” Lay grabbed Luhan by collar “Don’t know anything! Say something again and I will punch you in your cute face!”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Sehun pulled Luhan to himself and glared at Lay.

--

10 minutes ago In class 2-1:

“Sehun? Wanna go buy bubble tea?” asked Kai.

“Okay, but what’s the matter with you, suggesting to go with me? What happened to your wifey?” asked Sehun raising his eyebrow.

“He wants to drink coffee so I thought you wouldn’t mind going with me” said Kai scratching his back.

“Oh, I see!” said Sehun “Hey,Baek! Give me money for bubble tea!”

“And why I should?” irrirated Baek said because he had to stop cuddling with Yeol now to talk to Sehun.

“Or DO you wanna go instead?” Sehun smirked.

“Here it is, brat!” Baek put money on his table, Sehun smirked , grabbed it and went out.

Baek rolled his eyes.

“What did you do Baek, to buy bubble tea for him every single day?” said Yeol confused.

“Just…long story..” said Baek sighing.”Think that he’s just evil smart- brat!”

As Sehun and Kai was walking out they saw Luhan dragging Lay.

“Look, there is our pretty boy dragging the unicorn!” said Kai pointing at them. And from here on they saw what was happening and Sehun rushed when he saw Lay grabbing Luhan by collar.

 Kai was standing there shocked by the view of them.

“Look! The mighty Oh Sehun is protecting his crush!” said Lay rolling his eyes. “What are you waiting for, beat me! I am not scared of your punches anyway!”

Sehun raised his hands to punch him but Luhan stopped him “Sehunnie, don’t! It isn’t his fault anyway!”

Sehun put down his hand and held Luhan’s hand and dragged him to the door.

--

At Luhan’s room:

“Sehun-ah, are you okay to skip classes?” said Luhan.

“Of course it’s okay. Try to remember who’s the best student in school!” said Sehun smiling.

“Oh yeah, yeah I remember. But I saw one of your friends at the door” said Luhan. “are you okay with that too?”

“Y-yeah!” said Sehun. “I won’t hide our friendship again.”

“Really?” Luhan brightened.

“Yeah”, Sehun nodded. “Your friends actually know us anyway!”

“Uhm, Sehun-ah? Do you see me as your friend..”(only…)asked Luhan.

“Yeah, we’re best friends remember?” said Sehun looking at Lu’s eyes.

“Uhm, neh~” Lu nodded a little bit disappointed.

--

In Class   2-1

“Yah, Jongin why are you back so quick? And where is my coffee?” asked Kyungsoo noticing that something is wrong with his boyfriend.

“Guys… Do you know what happened…now?” said Kai still in shock.

“Yah, Kkamjjong spill out!” said Baek bothered by him . “And where is Oh Smart-?”

“He’s with Luhan…” said Kai with really low voice but was able to be heard by his friends.

“What?!?” all of them stood up!

“Yah, class! Get out of this class!! We’re going to have a discussion” shouted Baek realising the situation and all of them except members went out silently in a rush.

“What did you say Kai?” asked CHanyeol. “Why is Sehun with Luhan? Did Luhan do anything bad and he is beating him?”

“No! It was actually opposite! He-he Lay! He was going to punch Luhan, but Sehun rushed to defend Luhan” said Kai in disbelief. “And what’s more is that he stopped from punching Lay because Luhan told him not to…”

“Ugh!!! Sehun what did you do?” Baek thought and messaged Sehun : Yah, Everyone is talking about how you dragged Luhan. Where the hell are you? And what should I do?

A message from Oh Smarty: Just tell them that I am friends with Lu, now^^

Eyes wide opened reading Sehun’s message. “ Since when he used this kind of emoticons! Ugh… I guess Luhan knows some magic! Look how our evil boy is changing!”

          And in that time, others were causing a fuss.

“What did that Luhan bastard do?” shouted Suho,

“He didn’t do anything!” replied Kai.

“Then why? Why? Why? Sehun never stops from punching someone! He doesn’t even listen to us!” said Chanyeol.

“How I should know that?” shouted Kai.

“Guys, guys, guys! Calm down a little bit!” finally Baek said his words.

“What is it now, Baek? Don’t tell me you know something we don’t know” said Kai rolling his eyes.

“Well,” Baek shrugged “Actually I do!”

“And what do you know? Tell us quickly!” said Suho impatiently.

“Uhm… You guys aren’t allowed to touch Luhan’s one hair from now on!” said Baek crossing his hands.

“Bwo?!?!” everyone shouted and even someone’s eyes were going to pop out.

“Luhan, he’s our devil’s crush now!” Baek claimed. “So, I think this basically explains everything.”

“No way! How?” Kai said in deep thoughts.

“Oh guys! You guys are so stupid, that I sometimes wonder why I am with guys like you! Didn’t you notice that Sehun stopped you from the first day?” Baek rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, I remember!!!” Kai shouted. “You’re saying that he fell in love from the first sight?”

“Actually yes except Sehun is not claiming that he is not in love but just a crush!” Baek smirked.

“Ugh… he’s going to cause troubles now!!” Kai sighed.

“Why?” D.O asked.

“We’re basically in deep now. From now on we can’t beat them like in the past. Sehun’s crush will protect them and Sehun will listen to him!” said Kai sighing.

“Nah~ He’s not going to do that!” said Chanyeol. “That’s the only fun we have!”

“Actually, Kkamjjong’s right!” said Baek. “Sehun is not going to hurt Luhan anymore!”

“And how do you know that?” asked Chanyeol.

“Well because… I just know that!” said Baek but then Suho went out of class silently.

“! We forgot about him!” shouted Baek and wanted to go after him but was stopped by Kai. “I think he needs to be alone now!”

--

At Luhan’s room:

“Uhm, Lu? Do you mind if I stay here for over a night? Actually I don’t wanna be alone now today..” said Sehun.

“Of course you can stay here Sehun-ah! Yah! Let’s go out! Let’s play basketball and football! Wanna bet? And uhm wanna go out for dinner? Shall we watch an anime, shall we play video games ….”  Luhan continuously suggested things excitedly.

“Oh, Lu! Come on” Sehun rolled his eyes and lied on Luhan’s bed.

“Okay,okay we’ll  just stay at home” Luhan frowned.

“We’re gonna do everything you suggest!” Sehun giggled and stood up “You know you look extremely cute when you frown” Sehun pinched Lu’s cheek. “Come on, let’s go!”

Luhan stood there taken aback by the fact that Sehun wants to do everything he suggests, it was opposite earlier that he would do everything as Sehun wants.

“Or do you really wanna stay home?” Sehun raised his eyebrow waiting for Luhan.

“Ani, Let’s go and play football with me!” Luhan smirked and dragged Sehun outside.

--

“Wanna bet?” Sehun suggested “the loser is going to fulfill 1 wish”

“Call!” grinned Luhan “The one who gets 5 points will win!”

“Call!”

..

“Aish, I didn’t know you played this well?!” said Sehun now lying on the ground after the hard match with his crush.

“It’s not I’m good, you’re bad at it!” Lu stuck his tongue out. “Do I get my wish?”

“What is it? Tell me!” said Sehun.

“Uhm… I’ll tell you later, when I find an really precious wish” Lu smiled. “Now let’s go and eat something, I’m starving!” said Luhan “You’re buying right?”

“Is it your wish?” said Sehun

“No!” Lu shaked his head “But still, buy me please!” *puppy eyes*

“Okay, okay. I’ll buy this time!” Sehun smiled.

“Hooray!!” Luhan jumped up and down and ran dragging Sehun with him.

..

“Hu~ My stomach’s gonna burst!” said Luhan waling out of the restaurant.

“Well, Lu, I was surprised to see you eat 3 servings! And mind to share your secrets how to keep fit even when you eat like that?” Sehun said.

“Uhm…. I was born like that naturally!” Lu smiled. “Now let’s go watch movies!”

“You’re paying?” Sehun asked.

“Yes!!” said Lu and they both walked to the cinema.

..

“Uhm .. Sehun-ah?” Lu came back a little bit worried returning from the ticket booth.

“Wae?” Sehun asked worried.

“Actually I forgot my wallet at home!” Lu looked down.

“Wait, does that mean… I’m the one who’s paying?” Sehun said in disbelief

“But please… Sehun-ah… I really want to watch Frozen! Everyone around me already watched that even my mom!” Luhan pleaded.

“Okay, okay Lu, You win!” Sehun said defeated “Wait here, I’ll go get the tickets”

“And don’t forget the popcorns!” Lu shouted and Sehun shaked his head and went to buy Luhan’s necessities.

..

“Well that was good” said Luhan as Sehun and him were walking back home and Luhan his ice cream. (He once again pleaded to buy it for him)

“And I’ve been robbed by a thief who is called Luhan!” said Sehun.

“Oh, Sehun-ah you’re the best!!!” Luhan hugged Sehun and jumped up and down. “I’ll treat you next time!”

“Okay, okay. Now release this..” said Sehun who’s now blushing a little bit.

“Let’s go home, I’m tired!” Luhan said.

“You’re the one who suggested all this and look who’s tired now!” Sehun giggled.

“Piggyback me…please?” said Luhan.

“What?!?!” Sehun shouted. “No way, Lu! I am tired as much as you are!”

“Well, okay then!!” Luhan stomped his foot, looked down and started walking really slow.

“Yah, deer! Walk faster!” said Sehun.

“This is how I walk when I’m tired. And if you don’t like it you can go alone!” said Luhan not looking at Sehun.

“Okay!” said Sehun and left Luhan alone.

“Such a meanie!” Luhan mumbled but then saw Sehun coming back, standing in front of him and offered his back.

“Hop on in 3 seconds or I’ll leave for real!!” Sehun said in disbelief “Oh Sehun, you don’t lose to anyone but what’s the matter with you today!”

Luhan’s eyes sparkled , jumped on Sehun’s back and held Sehun tightly. “Oh, our Sehunnie smells really good!” “I am not heavy right?”

“Oh, yeah. You’re not heavy. You’re as light as an elephant!” said Sehun. “But why does it feel good?”

“I’m sorry Sehun-ah. I can’t help, I’m really tired!” Luhan giggled.

“Make sure you buy me 10 bubble teas tomorrow!” said Sehun.

“Call!” shouted Luhan. “Faster, Sehun-ah! Faster!”

--

A new message from our not-so-smart-class-president: Sehun-ah I want to meet you, are you free now?

 

 

--

Hi guys :)) 

Sorry for the late update! 

Next update will be up on Tuesday or Wednesday. Hope you liked the chapter :))

And don't forget to comment, upvote etc..