chapter 17: Prank

BUT I LOVE HIM!

Next day

The morning has passed as sweet as possible for the new couple. Everyone stared at them with shock when they entered the school together with locked hands. Some of them were whispering but Sehun and Luhan couldn’t hear them as they were like on other world where just 2 of them live.

 The only thing separated them was they had to study.

In class 2-1

“Look, who is coming? Isn’t this our early comer Sehun? Why are you late, can't get enough of your Luhan?” Baek grinned as Sehun entered the class.

“Oh, Baek… I don’t want you to ruin my happiness, be glad that I’m extremely happy that i'm not punching you !” Sehun rolled his eyes, throwed his bags to the table and sat down.

“Hi our class's new lover boy!” Kai  grinned widely and whispered to Sehun.

"Hi, our class's old lover DARK boy!" Sehun said smirking.

"Yah!" Kai slapped Sehun's shoulder and whispered to him “Boy,you should thank me! At last i managed to explain you to my love so you better apologize to Kyungsoo now and he will forgive you”

“Really?” Sehun rnarrowed his eyes and turned to Kyungsoo. “Hi, Kyungsoo!” He waved his hands.

“Oh, Sehun. Why do you differentiate people! You looked as you were ready to tear me into pieces but now you’re grinning at Kyungsoo!” said Baek crossing his hands and pouting.

“That’s because I’m not annoying like you!” said Kyungsoo and high-fived Kai.

“So, Kyungsoo? Am I forgiven now? Will you stay as my friend?” said Sehun carefully

“if you promise that there are and will be no more secrets between us” Kyungsoo sighed.

“I swear!” Sehun grinned went to Kyungsoo and hugged him “Thank you”

“UHm!” Kai coughed “Do you mind releasing MY boyfriend? I thought you had one too!”

“Well.. that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t hug one of my best friend who’s forgiving his dumb friend!” Sehun stuck his tongue out and tightened the hug.

“Enough Sehun-ah, and why would I not forgive you? We’re friends, and friends should understand each other and forgive them” said Kyungsoo

“Says the boy who was the angriest!” grinned Baek and received glare from both Kai and Kyungsoo.

“Uh-oh, Yeollie wake up! They are going to eat me alive!” said Baek shaking his sleeping boyfriend.

“Sehun…” Suho touched Sehun’s shoulder “Can we meet?”

“Of course…” Sehun said worriedly and they went out of class.

“Sehun, I’m sorry for being harsh to you!” finally said Suho after gathering some courage.

“No, I’m sorry for ruining your life. Now, I fully understand how precious was Lay to you. You don’t have to apologize to me” said Sehun a little bit shocked by Suho’s statement.

“I realized… no your boyfriend helped me to realize that I was stupid too! I should have asked Lay and I shouldn’t have ignored you!” said Suho. “Will you forgive me, Sehun?”

“What? Yes! Of course!” Sehun grinned “Are we friends, still?”

“Yeah… friends forever!” said Suho and Sehun hugged Suho.

“Uhm, Sehun-ah… if you want to hug another person, I’m ready!” said Baek who walked out of the corner.

“Ugh… Byun Baekhyun are you going to eavesdrop me for my all life?” said Sehun releasing the hug and rolling his eyes.

“Of course! Becuz this man..” said Baek pointing to himself “Always stood by your side! Even before your one and only precious Luhan!”

“Okay,okay” said Sehun “Come here!” he hugged Baek.

“Well.. I’m ready for the hug too!” said Yeollie coming out of where Baek came out.

“Why don’t we just group hug! I’m tired of hugging you guys one by one!” Sehun sighed but to his surprise, Kai, Chanyeol even Kyungsoo run to them and they hugged warmly.

“At last, we’re back to the normal state!” shouted Sehun happily. “I’ll definitely hug my Lu when we meet!”

“uhm.. boys… The class started!” Jihyo teacher called them.

--

In class 2-2:

The atmosphere between M members had been quiet positive too. Kris and Tao decided to forgive Luhan and others even though Tao still couldn’t believe that mighty Sehun who never even looked at him had become friends with Luhan. Of course Luhan hadn’t revealed his current relationship yet to them.

             Luhan was sitting next to his best friend Xuimin and he knew that he have to tell Xuimin first.

“Uhm, Minseok-ah?” said Luhan.

“yeah, I’m listening Luhan!” said Xuimin with sleepy voice.

“I have something serious to tell you!” whispered Luhan and Xuimin quickly rubbed his eyes.

“I’m ready to listen whatever you’re going to say!” said Xuimin smiling “Although I know that the topic of your speech will be forever one= your crush-Oh Sehun!”

“Do you read minds?” Luhan giggled. “He confessed to me and we’re together now! Can you believe it?” Luhan tell him with the lowest voice he can to make sure somebody else don’t listen. He thanked god that Chen today hasn;t came yet.

“What!!!” Xuimin shouted and jumped from his seat making everybody look at him.

“Shhh, Minseok-ah!!” Luhan managed to pull Xuimin back to his seat.

“Are you serious, Luhan?” said Xuimin and Lu nodded as a reply.

“I can’t believe it! Did you know that Sehun never was in a relationship with anyone? He is the cold guy of this school! I did know that he had a crush on you but Wow! Congratz! You melted our ice prince!” Xuimin couldn’t stop talking.

“Really? That means I’m his… first?” said Luhan widening his eyes. He strongly believed that a handsome guy like Sehun were at least in a relationship two or three times.

“Yes, you are! And you know what?” said Xuimin enthusiastically.

“What?” said Luhan nervous to listen.

“I think you possess some kind of magic to make that Bast..Sehun fall for you. You don’t even know how hard Tao tried to gain Sehun’s attention!” Xuimin giggled.

“Uhm… But Minseok-ah… shall I tell the others or keep it secret?” said Luhan.

“Are you stupid? You should definitely tell them! I’d love to see Tao’s shocked face” said Xuimin looking at Tao who was peacefully leaning his boyrfriend-Kris’s shoulder. “Kris is going to have hard time for sure!” "Remember what happened when you kept secret from them?"

“Uhm… then Minseok-ah can you tell them instead of me? You know…I’m kind of embarrassed to boast about my boyfriend!” said Luhan.

Xuimin playfully shaked his head and stood up. "Duh what is there to boast? he''s not even handsome like my Jongdae!" “Class, new couple has been born and I’m really glad to inform it!”

“Are you getting a new boyfriend throwing Jongdae away?” Kris grinned.

Xuimin narrowed his eyes “Wui Fan, you’re definitely regret it!” “Well, Kris… I’m not like Tao who’s still not over with his first crush… but it’s a pity.”

“What are you talking about?” Tao glared at him.

“Well, brace yourself Tao because Luhan and Sehun are now together… They’re a couple to make sure!” said Xuimin and the class had become noisy by the news.

Some of them were congratulating Luhan, even whistled and clapped hands, some of them were groaning now that things are going to get out of hands, but definitely Tao’s reaction was the best.

Tao first widened his eyes and it seemed like his they are going to pop out in no time.Then he groaned, hit the table with his head, mumbled something in Chinese, started biting his pen.

“Tao, are you okay?” asked Kris worriedly. “Tao?”

There was no response from his boyfriend, he was like possessed by ghost.

“Ugh!!” Kris groaned.

Tao stood up suddenly and walked to Luhan surprising both Kris and Luhan.

“Luhan, thank you!” Tao grinned and hugged him making the little deer surprised more. “What is he thanking me for?”

“Finally now I can get over Sehun. I always thought that Sehun is in deep depress that I’m with Kris not him! That i got over him, thrown him and happy with Kris” Tao whispered. “And I was always worried for him that he’ll never get over me! Hu~ At last!” Tao winked at him and went to Kris as nothing happened.

“Tao, are you okay?” Kris asked worried.

“I’m perfect honey-bear!” said Tao and kissed Kris on his shoulder.

“What? Honey bear?” Kris was stunned by Tao’s action.

“He’s a full day dreamer!” Xuimin shaked his head.

“Did you listen?” giggled Luhan.

“Yeah!” said Xuimin and laughed. “I’ll make sure to tease Tao later with Jongdae! I miss him, by the way”

“Where is he?” asked Luhan now wondering about Chen.

“He’s on the rooftop, sleeping!” Xuimin grinned. “I better call him or the class is starting in a minute!”

--

After class, in class 2-1

“What? He can’t do that now!” Sehun shouted.

“Oh, come on Sehun! We have to do that in order to accept him!” said Kai rolling his eyes.

“What are you talking about? He’s already proved me that he loves me!” Sehun protested. “I don’t want to hurt him!”

“There is nothing to hurt him Sehun-ah? You were the one who tested us like that!” even the silent D.O added.

“No way, guys!” said Sehun rolling his eyes and biting his lips “We have subjects to study and we have no time to fool around!”

“Just one little party, Sehun!” Baek shouted. “I bet, it’ll help you to be more enthusiastic about education!”

“No!” Sehun shaked his head. “Suho, at least you’re with me, right?”

“Uhm… Sehun-ah… I think it’s 5 vs 1. So…” Suho barely held his laugh.

“Gosh! Kill me!” said Sehun. “Okay, but remember! I’ll kill you if anything happens to him!”

“Assa!” all of them high fived.

...

After class Luhan expected Sehun to come and get him as they talked but there were no sign of him.

“Are you going?” asked Chen for the last time.

“No, Sehun said he’ll come” Luhan grinned staring at his phone.

“Ughh… I’m going to throw up by your lovey-dovey things!” Chen rolled his eyes. “Well, I better go and cuddle with my Baozi then!”

“Make sure you don’t eat him!” Luhan giggled.

“Ah, that’s my business!” Chen winked and went out.

                As Jongdae was walking out he bumped into someone. It was his first crush Byun Baekhyun!

“Yo! Jongdae! Are you trying to touch me by acting like you didn’t see me? Are you still not over me?” Baek grinned.

“No!” Chen rolled his eyes, “I already have someone better than you, Baek”

“That chubby Minseok? Okay!” Baek shrugged and passed by Jongdae. “Good luck then, my first love!”

“BWo??!” Chen stopped walking. “Nah~ He’s just playing around with me!” and continued walking.

              Baek entered class 2-2 and saw Luhan sitting alone.

“Luhan? Get up, you’re going with me!” said Baek pulling Luhan up.

“But Se..

“Sehun, he told me to grab you cuz the director,his mom called him!” said Baek and dragged Luhan out.

“Where are we going, Baek?” said Luhan.

“We’re going to my house Luhan. Sehun will come too!” Baek gave him the assuring smile.

At Baek’s house:

            Baek knocked the door and some mysterious man with long coat,hat and scarf opened the door. “From now on, he will guide you!”

“B-b-ut…” Baek already handed Luhan to that mysteriously clothed man. “Where did he found this long coat? And why he put on this scarf when he’s in? And these hats? Who is he?”

                That man dragged Luhan to some room, and there were Kai standing clothed like a policeman. Kai handed Luhan some clothes. “Here wear this! And come out when you’re ready!”

                Luhan just grabbed the clothes and was pushed into the room. He looked at the clothes and shocked. It was that cloth what people wear in prison. “Hey! I think you gave me wrong clothes..”

“No we didn’t!” Kai shouted harshly, “Wear that, or you’ll never come out!”

“Ugh!!!” Luhan groaned and wore that clothes in disbelief. “Damn that Baek, he tricked me! And what am I doing here instead of cuddling with my handsome boyfriend! And where the hell is he?” “I’m done!” shouted Luhan and Kai quickly opened the door and handcuffed him.

“What are you doing?” asked Luhan.

“You’re a criminal now! You don’t have any right to say something. If you have tell it in court please!” Kai barely held his laugh looking at confused deer. “This is just a start dummy!”

 

--

A/N:

Well, hello guys!!!

I'm updating earlier than expected :)) Well, i couldn't wait to share this chapter with you

Next chapter's gonna be really funny (at least i think it's funny )

So how's this chapter?

Thank you for commenting guys^^ Make sure you comment this time too :))

And i'd really appreaciate if you upvote :)