chapter 28: Different mother

BUT I LOVE HIM!

They went to Kai’s house straightly because they said that they have prepared dinner and stuff. And of course when they entered the house there was a huge banner with same words as they held earlier.

“How’s your travel?” asked Kyungsoo handing them dishes as they sat around the table.

“Well, it was perfect” said Sehun grinning.

“And that’s all? Oh Sehun you spent whole week with your Bambi and that’s all you’ve got to say to us?” Baek raised his voice.

“Oh, Baek… I’ll tell you guys about our days later” said Luhan.

“Thank god.  Why you didn't meet us earlier, Luhan?” Baekhyun said.

“How about presents? Did you get us any?” asked Kai.

“No we didn’t” said Sehun winking at Luhan.

“What?” Baek shouted standing up. “What about the CDs? Oh, I knew that Sehun would act like this but Luhan, I trusted you!”

“What CDs?” Yeol asked.

“Didn’t he tell you? He asked Luhan to buy SNSD cd for him so that he’ll convince my mom” said Sehun.

“What?” Yeol asked. “So Byun Baekhyun, you were trying to make us do your job and get the prize by yourself? Whoa! I’m disappointed in you Bacon”

“What?” Baek answered. “What did you call me, just now?

“Bacon!” said Yeol and sticks his tongue

“You’ll regret Yoda!” Baec narrowed his eyes.

“And there I was regretting for not helping him” said Suho shaking his head.

“Welcome back, you evil Sehun!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “We missed this chaos between us made by you” and Hunhan both giggled.

“Of course we brought you presents” Luhan smiled brightly. “Come on Hun-ah, let’s give out their presents”

“Oh, Lu! We should have waited more. We could even see couple fight” Sehun said grinning and then dragged one of the luggages.

                He opened it, and gave out the presents one by one. Most of them were souvenirs. “Lu, you have the CDs”

“Oh right” Luhan quickly opened another luggage and handed Baek what he promised; CD of Snsd and 2ne1.

“Wait, is that 2ne1?” Yeol’s eyes widened.

“Yup” said Baekhyun. “Earlier, I thought I would give it to some tall man but I’ve changed my mind!”

“Oh, Baekkie!! I didn’t know…” Yeol tried to hug Baek but was pushed.

“Just go find a man who is fine with calling him Bacon!” said Baekhyun. “By the way, thank you Lu. I knew you wouldn’t lose my trust”

“It’s okay Baekkie!” said Luhan.

“Baekkie? How cute!!” Baek squealed, went to Luhan and hugged him tighly. “From now on, call me that everyday”

*cough* “Uhm, excuse me, would you mind not huggin my Lu?” said Sehun

“Sorry man, I just couldn’t hold my feelings when he called me Baekkie” said Baek not releasing the hug.

“What? I call you Baekkie too” Yeol said earning a glare from Baekhyun.

“Oh by the way, we have bad news for you guys” said Suho.

“What is it?” asked Sehun.

“It’s the exam, it’s on next week” said Kyungsoo.

“What? Wait, wasn’t the exam supposed to be at least after 2 week?” said Sehun.

“Yup, but director, your mom changed it” said Kai. “But I think you shouldn’t worry Sehun, you’ll be the first again”

“It’s not just me. It’s about Luhan” said Sehun looking worriedy at his deer.

“Why?” asked Baek.

“It’s because we made a deal with Hun’s mom that I would score perfect on all subjects” said Luhan. “That’s why I didn’t go to your class”

“But that’s nearly impossible!” said Suho.

“We’ll make it possible” said Kyungsoo decisively.

“How?” all of them asked.

“Uhm, guys?  Why are you so stupid?” said Kyungsoo rolling his eyes. “It’s easy though. We have 3 solutions. 1st: Let’s teach Luhan 24/7. One should teach with subject he’s best at. And the left subjects will be taught by Sehun

2nd: Let’s use Baek and Yeol’s method. In one word- let’s cheat. We’ll sit as close to Luhan as possible.

3rd: Let’s combine 1st and 2nd one.

All of them applauded in awe.

“That’s my one and only perfect smart Kyungsoo” said Jongin clapping really hard.

“I like it” Sehun gave thumbs up.

“Let the miracle happen” Baek rubbed his hands.

“Woohoo” Yeol shouted and grinned.

“Uhm, Yeol. I don’t think you’ll be included is this. Think, is there any subject you’re better than us?” Baek asked.

“But…” Yeol saddened.

“Oh, Bacon! You’re at same level with him” said Sehun.

“Don’t ever call me that!” Baek said and Sehun shrugged.

“But what method shall we use?” Luhan said in confusion

“3rd” all of them shouted.

                Finally Hunhan separated from K members and went to their house. Fistly Sehun decided to visit Luhan’s mom. Lu’s mom was so happy to see them that she even cried. And then of course she made yummy food for them and now Sehun was helping his Bambi to unpack.

“Luhan, I think we should study really hard now or we’re both on the verge of danger” said Sehun

“Yeah…” said Luhan “I’ll try my best”

“Well of course” Sehun quickly pulled Luhan to himself making both of them fall on the bed and stole few kisses from his Bambi. “I know you’re genius”

“Now I am going to miss sleeping with you” said Luhan putting his head on Hun’s chest and hugging him.

“I’m going to miss that more. I might even die” said Sehun.

“If you die what I am going to then?” said Luhan giggling.

“Don’t worry, I’ll become a ghost and will always follow you. But don’t you dare to be scared of me!” said Sehun. “Or shall I become a vampire? And after I’ll bite you and we’ll both become a vampire”

“How about our family, friends?” Luhan asked.

“Let’s make all them a vampire but except Baek” said Sehun.

“Why exclude Baek. He’s the nicest one to me” said Luhan.

“See, you said the reason yourself. He’s too nice to you” said Sehun giggling.

“Sehun-ah, I want you to become closer to my friends too” said Luhan,

“You mean M members?” said Sehun stopping smiling.

“Yup. I think I am becoming far and far from them by being friends with K. But I want to be with them too. How about we unite them?” asked Luhan.

“Hm….” Sehun acted like he was in deep thought.

“Its impossible right” Luhan saddened.

“Everything’s possible when it includes you!” said Sehun kissing Luhan simultaneously.

At Sehun’s house

“Sehun? How’s the conference?” Sehun’s mom asked as Sehun walked in.

“It was great, mom! Wanna hear about it?” Sehun said smiling because he had already prepared what to say to his mom.

“No need. It’s just enough if things went well” said Sehun’s mom. “By the way, exams are in next week, so prepare”

“Neh, omma” said Sehun. “Oh I brought you presents!” Hun quickly handed out his mom beautiful hair pin just like he gifted to Lu’s mom.

“You know I never wear this kind of things. But thanks” said Sehun’s mom putting the hairpin on table.

“Yeah…” disappointed Sehun said “Mom, I’ll go upstairs”

“Go and don’t skip your classes anymore”

“Neh!” Sehun said walking upstairs. “Aish why is my mom and Lu’s mom so different. Lu’s mom was so happy, she even jumped up and down. But look at our mom! Study, study, study! I hate this!”

                Then Lu called him and after 1 hour of talk they ended because they were tired f the flight and plus had classes tomorrow.

Then Hun had a nighmare. He didn’t score well on the exam and so does Luhan. And his mom was kicking Luhan out and then at the door Chung was standing there smiling evilly and waving to Luhan. Luhan sadly walked to him, and they both disappeared.  “Luhan!!!” shouted Sehun and woke up. “Thank god it was a dream” relieved Sehun lied down. And he remembered that he completely forgot to ask what Chung told Luhan that it made Luhan cry.

After the talk with Sehun, Luhan decided to call Xuimin. And after a long talk with Xuimin about the travel he called Baek. He was the only person he could tell everything about Chung.

Baek listened to him really carefully and emotionally.

“So, what I should do now?” asked Luhan.

“Just continue living!” said Baekhyun. “I bet your friend will be over you soon and you’ll stay friends with him”

“Do you really think so?” asked Luhan.

“Yup” said Baekhyun.

“Thanks” said Luhan. “And one more question, shall I tell this to Hunnie?”

“I doubt it, Bambi. Sehun will never let you see him if you say it” said Baekhyun.

“Okay” said Luhan “Thank you for your advice Baekkie”

“You know what I’m going to open a one-man company that helps people with love affair” Baekhyun giggled.

…..

Next day: Thursday

                Sehun and Luhan met up early like they used to and went to school together.

“See you soon my Bambi” said Sehun as walking Lu to his class.

“Yeah” said Luhan and kissed Sehun on cheek. “A little energy I’m giving to you”

“I’m going to miss my charger” said Sehun kissing Lu on his eyes, cheeks, head and lastly on lips.”Now I think I can bear school hours”

                Luhan giggled and Sehun waved bye and walked to his class.

“Whoa, that was so cheesy!!” Chen groaned.

“You guys were here?” Luhan said. “Why are guys here so early?”

“Well we thought we should welcome you, but now I’m convinced it wasn’t necessary” said Kris.

“I’m still not getting used to your cheesiness” said Lay awkwardly scratching his neck.

“Yah! Guys, are we here to welcome him or to criticize his cheesiness?” said Xuimin. “Welcome back, Luhan”

“Thank you guys!” said Luhan. “I missed you”

“I doubt that!” said Chen.

“What about the presents, did you bring us any?” asked Tao.

“That’s our Tao! Asking for present when he didn’t give anything when he was going to leave” said Xuimin shaking his head.

“Of course I brought!” said Luhan. “But I left it at home, shall we go all together after school?”

“Hooray!!” Tao shouted.

“How’s your relationship with Suho, Yixing?” asked Lay.

“Well…” said Lay and the silence covered them up. “We actualy met up few times”

“Really?” asked Luhan. “That’s a very nice news!!”

“And I have nice news too, maybe better than Yixing’s!” said Chen.

“What is it Jongdae?” Kris asked. “We even didn’t heard of that NICE news!”

“Well.. Our Baozi is pregnant!” said Chen making everyone burst in laughter except Minseok.

“Yah, Jongdae! How could you!” Xuimin chased after Chen who is running away.

“Well, it’s true that your stomach is getting bigger day by day” said Chen.

“It’s because you buy me Baozis everyday!! I’m getting fat because of that!” said Xuimin.

“Then let’s call our baby a Baozi!” said Chen.

“You’re going to die in my hand today!” said Xuimin.

“Yah! Minseok! How can you kill Baozi’s dad!” said Kris.

“Stop with that! I’m just getting fat okay!” Xuimin said. “Luhan, please help me!”

“Sorry Baozi omma. I didn’t know you were pregnant!” said Luhan and laughter filled the room.

“I can’t believe even you are siding with them!” said Xuimin shaking his head. “Lay, you’re with me right?”

“What? No, no, no! I don’t want to become the next daddy of your Baozi!” said Yixing.

======

HI everyone, here is another update^^

So how is it?

I'm very glad that you're leaving comments

Thank you for reading :))

See you soon <3