chapter 20: Luhan's birthday!

BUT I LOVE HIM!

After school:

“So… are you going with your boyfriend?” asked Tao.

“Neh, sorry guys…But I promise next time I’ll go with you” said Luhan as the class finished.

“It’s okay” said Chen “Who wouldn’t want to be with his boyfriend?”

“Yeah, Jongdae’s right go!” said Xuimin smiling. “I see your boyfriend standing at the door waiting for you!”

“Ah, can I bring him next time?” asked Luhan.

“Of course” Xuimin smiled making others shocked, Luhan waved his hands happily and quickly ran to his boyfriend.

“Yah, Minseok!” Kris shouted “Have you forgotten that Sehun is a bully and we are the bullied ones?”

“No, not that; it was just words to make Luhan comfortable” said Xuimin. “But I guess someday we’ll definitely meet him”

“And remember, Luhan’s not gonna watch us being beaten by his Sehun. And I bet Sehun wouldn’t dare to do that!” said Chen smiling.

“Yixing, aren’t you going to forgive him now? It’s not Luhan’s fault that Suho and you broke” said Xuimin.

“It’s his boyfriends fault!” said Lay.

“So?” added Chen. “Are you going to avoid Luhan for your whole life?’’

“Duh, “ sighed Lay “Guys, just give me some time, I promise I’ll forgive him someday but not today okay?”

“That’s our unicorn!” said Kris patting Lay’s back.

“Yixing, why don’t you try talking to Suho?” asked Chen.

“No way, Jongdae! I believe he has forgotten me long time ago” said Yixing. “Guys, I can’t hang out with you today, I’m sorry”

“It’s okay Unicorn” said Tao “I understand you”

Lay smiled and separated from others and walked towards his house.

"Ugh~ Why i'm here, damn that Jongdae! " thought Suho “It’s been years, huh?” said Suho standing beside his old boyfriend’s house. He was standing there alone since D.O and Kai went over to Kai’s house, Sehun and Luhan went over to Luhan’s and Baek and Yeol went over to Yeol’s. Nobody invited him… Well who would want to ruin their sweet time inviting Suho.  Suho didn’t want to bother either.

                So without even noticing, his legs brought him in front of his first love’s house. He stood there, thinking past memories how he was happy with Yixing.

“Damn, Suho stop daydreaming! He’s never going to come back to you!” said Suho wanted to walk back but saw Yixing walking towards him.

His Yixing looked so sad.

                Lay noticed someone standing beside his house. “Can’t it be… Oh stop Lay, he’s never going to do that!” said Lay to himself.

As walking near and near he saw that someone was Suho. Lay wanted to run away, he didn’t want to face Suho now. He didn’t want to show his weak side to him. So he walked towards him.

“Don’t greet with me! Act like you didn’t see me! Dont’! Don’t!” thought Lay passing by Suho but

“Hey” Suho greeted,

“Ignore him! Ignore him Lay!” “Hey..” Yixing was disappointed in himself. “How can I be this weak!”

“Uhm….Are you going home?” asked Suho. “Well, of course he is! Think something else, Suho! Something else!”

“Yeah…” said Lay. “And what are you doing here?”

“Oh… You know… My uncle’s house is near…so” said Suho. “Thank goodness uncle, I am glad you lived here even thought you’re not now. But I bet Lay don’t know about that”

“Oh… Then bye..” said Yixing and wanted to go but Suho grabbed his hands, Lay was startled and quickly pulled his hands back.

“Did I hurt you? I’m sorry Lay” said Suho.. “I …I … Ugh.. forget it… bye Lay!” Suho started to walk but Lay grabbed his hands .

“Suho…uhm…The weather is nice.. wanna sit for a while?” asked Lay. “Stupid Unicorn! Why can’t you just let him go!”

“Okay” said Suho.

..

“So, how’s your life?” asked Suho.

“Great!” said Lay. “Yours?”

“Great, too!” said Suho. “Hey, did you know that one of your classmate is with Sehun now?”

“Yeah… I know…” said Lay.

“They’re so cute together… you know…just like how you and I used to be…” said Suho carefully,

"I can't bear it anymore" “I guess I have to go now” said Yixing standing up. “Bye”

“B…bye” said Suho staring Lay’s back that’s going further and further away from him.

---

At Luhan’s house.

“Look,who’s here!” Mrs Lu hugged Sehun. “It’s our son-in-law Sehun!”

“Mom!” Luhan said. “You didn’t even hug me but you’re hugging my boyfriend..”

“Oops!” Mrs.Lu giggled. “I;m sorry Lu, but I guess i have attached to him just like you Lu”

“Mom!” Lu rolled his eyes.

“Sit boys, the dinner is ready!” said Luhan’s mom smiling at his childish kid and handsome boy, they happily sat down.

“So, Sehun what’s your plan?” asked Lu’s mom staring at the handsome boy.

“What plan?” Sehun asked.

“oh, dear. Luhan don’t tell me you haven’t told him that your birthday is on Sunday!” said Luhan’s mom.

“Really?” Sehun stood up shocked. “Lu? Why you didn’t tell me?”

“It’s because unnecessary Sehun-ah! I’ve got my biggest presents from you, what I need more?” said Luhan pulling Sehun back to his seat.

“But, Lu!” said Sehun. “Today’s Thursday, ugh…I don’t have enough time to prepare!”

“Wow, I never heard that from you Luhan. Guess, Sehun.. you’re enough for him. You can’t even  imagine how he caused a fuss when it was a week earlier to his birthday. He couldn’t even sleep!” said Lu’s mom smiling. “Our little deer has grown up!”

“Mom! When did i?” Luhan pouted.

“You always did. Remember, last year you cried because your best friend in China didn’t congratulate you at 12:00?” said Luhan’s mom giggling.

“Ugh~~ Sehun-ah don’t listen to her!” said Luhan closing Sehun’s ears.

“Wae? It’s interesting!” said Sehun. “Mrs.Lu I’m gonna meet you in private to listen more about Lu”

“That’s welcome!” said Lu’s mom. “I’m gonna tell you his biggest secrets!”

“Mom!” said Luhan loudly. “that’s it, Sehun-ah let’s go to my room!”

“Okay” Sehun giggled “Thank you Mrs.Lu”

“It’s okay” Luhan’s mom winked to Sehun.

“And mom, don’t try to seduce my boyfriend or I’m gonna tell you to dad!” said Luhan crossing his arms making both his mom and Sehun laugh.

Sehun held Luhan’s hand and they went to Luhan’s room.

 “I better watch out for mom, or he’ll get you soon!” said Luhan sitting on his bed.

“Yeah, you better be nice to me or I’ll go to your mom!” Sehun giggled and sat on Luhan’s lap.

“Hey, there is enough space for you to sit” said Luhan blushing.

“But this is my favourite seat!” said Sehun kissing on Lu’s cheek.

“Yah!” Luhan held his cheeks.

“Wae?” Sehun stared at Luhan’s eyes.

“Why do you always gets to kiss me but not me?” said Luhan.

“Because I’m the boss here!” Sehun giggled kissing Luhan’s doe eyes.

“Ugh!!” Luhan pushed Sehun,  made him fall on floor, and sat on his stomach “Now, who’s the boss?” Luhan giggled mischievously.

“You sir! Please spare my life!” said Sehun.

“Ani, I’ll get up when I’m done kissing you!” said Luhan and started kissing Sehun on his head.

“That’s okay with me!” Sehun grinned.

Friday

     The morning has passed as usual full of fluff with Hunhan. But last night Sehun couldn’t sleep due to thinking hard what to do for his sweet deer.

In class 2-1

“Guys, guys!” said Sehun entering “We have important meeting to do!”

“Wae? Your deer Bambi dumped you?” said Kai grinning.

“If that’ll happen to me, I’ll make sure D,O dump you!” said Sehun glaring to Jongin. “Look, I’m serious here!”

“Okay, my ears are ready for you!” said Baek and others nodded.

“Luhan’s birthday is on Sunday!” said Sehun.

“Omg, and why didn’t you tell us earlier” gasped Baek.

“Because I just known it yesterday!” said Sehun rolling his eyes.

“Seriously? Why your little deer hadn’t told you earlier?” asked Suho.

“Because he thinks my existence is best present for him!” said Sehun proudly.

“Ewww!” Baek acted like he would throw up “You guys are gross!”

“I know you’re jealous Baek cuz everytime when Chanyeol’s bday comes he asks you really expensive things!” said Sehun “Now, just tell me what should we do?”

Baek narrowed his eyes and nodded glaring at Yeol.

“Just do what you did for us!” said Yeol to change the topic and avoid Baek's glare.

“Yeah, we were really grateful to be slathered into our faces by our birthday cake and plus, you take all good presents from us!” said Kyungsoo still regretting about his helicopter that Sehun took this year

“Come on, that’s what friends for right!” said Sehun.

“Really? You don’t give us anything on your birthday but we pay everything you buy on that day!” said Kai.

“Aish, forget it!” said Sehun and sat on his seat angrily.

“Guys, let’s take it seriously!” said Suho.

“Suho, you’re my only friend from now on!” said Sehun smiling to Suho but glaring to others.

“Okay,okay! We’ll help you, you devil!” said Baek shaking his head “But instead buy us delicious food later okay?”

“Deal!” Sehun grinned “What shall we do?”

Sunday: Luhan’s Birthday:

     So Luhan decided to have a little party at his house and invited both M and K members. They all came at 2p.m. Well.. M members brought all kinds of presents but K members brought nothing but themselves.

“Luhan, we brought you Sehun… and I heard that it’s enough!” said Baek tasting grilled meat.

“Sure” said Luhan and wandering around of where could his boyfriend be, he was sure that he saw him entering.

“Luhan, do you mind getting me strawberries? I really like them” said Baek once again.

“But…Baek.. you ate all of it” said Luhan.

“Then you can go and buy!” grinned Baek and started pushing Luhan. “Go! And make sure to buy a lot!”

Luhan sighed and went out after grabbing money.

“Yah! Chen , Kris, Tao, Lay, XUimin! Watch well and make sure you don’t ruin our surprise or I’m going… you know what’ll happen!” said Baek and ran away leaving them in shock.

“What do you think they’ll do?” asked Chen and Minseok shrugged as an answer.

“And why is the birthday boy is going to market?” Luhan mumbled to himself as entering the house.

And there was Yeol dressed in black suit with big bouquet of flowers.

“Deer Luhan, we welcome you home!” said and giggled Yeol and handed the flowers to Luhan. “Please go this way!” led Luhan to the TV and Yeol the TV .

Firstly, Kai was on TV. He scratched his back, sighed and started singin “Happy birthday” song. He clapped at the end. “Well, Luhan… I know I didn’t sing that well. But I tried my best…. Uhm… I’m sorry for all things that happened or were going to happen! Now I know you I’ll treasure you like my other friends… but you know you can’t be even as Kyungsoo!” Kai giggled and he walked out of Tv’s back with big fluffy rabbit. He handed it to Luhan and said “Happy birthday Sehun’s angel Luhan!”

Then again D.O appeared on TV. This time Kyungsoo sang the birthday song really really well. Luhan clapped his hands in awe. Tears were gathering in his eyes. “Well… Luhan Happy birthday. I’m really glad that finally our little devil found his soulmate. And I’m sorry for being angry at you in the past. But I think we’re still competitors in school” D.O smiled “I hope we’’ get more closer in the future.., and seriously stop the fluff with Sehun it’s gross!” Kyungsoo giggled. And he went out from wher Kai was but in his hands was very very big cake. “Happy birthday Sehun’s little Bambi” He wanted to give to Luhan but seeing that his hands are already full he put the cake on the table.

Then Suho appeared on TV, he too sang the song quite well. “Luhan… I’m very thankful to you! You’re the sweetest boy I saw in my life. And thanks for helping me to understand my mistake, without you I’d have hated Sehun for all my life. Since I’m awkward with you for now, I can’t tell anything more. But I’ll be glad to be friends with you.And by the way, you can ask me Sehun’s secrets! Happy birthday Sehun’s sweetest dream” said Suho smiled and walked out from the corner with a gift box that’s wrapped really nice. “It’s a couple tee!” Suho smiled.

                Luhan was on the verge of crying when Yeol appeared on TV, he looked at Yeol and he shrugged.

“Annyeong, Luhan!” Yeol waved. “It’s really nice to be friends with you Luhan. I hope Baek and I will be your closest friend! Ah! About the birthday song, I’ll play guitar and BAek’ll sing so expect it! And I hope you’ll let us play with Sehun sometime cuz you know he’s master in games! And it’s welcome if you play with us! That’s it… Happy birthday Sehun’s most precious treasure!” Ah! I already gave you my present! Bouquets remember?

                Luhan giggled, tears rolled down his cheek.

“Duh, finally it’s my turn!” Baek rolled his eyes then happly grinned. Then the video of Yeol playing guitar and Baek singing birthday song played. “Luheen! I think I already told you that you have some magic to attract Sehun, right? But I think you’re attracting us too! And you have to be grateful to me! Remember, who has dragged you to the restaurant and made Sehun and you two alone! But Sehun didn’t pay for me; I even paid for your food!” Luhan giggled. “Let’s become crazy friends okay? But I doubt Sehun will let me do that, so you must tell him okay? You like me right?  Happy birthday Sehun’s romantic magician” Baek walked behind curtains with the big painting of deer. “And you believed that Sehun would allow us to come without presents?” Baek grinned. “Now hold your breath Luhan cuz it’s the best part!”

And On the TV Luhan’s boyfriend was shown. Sehun sang the birthday song awkwardly smiling and moving side to side and clapping but to Luhan it was really cute. “Happy birthday Lu! You know, my life changed after I met you. I have never been this happy! I never been this romantic you know; I even got a nickname-cold nerdy!” Luhan couldn’t hold his tears, he smiled happily. “And you’re the most handsome, beautiful, cute, y, mischievous, funny, smart, honest, kind and lovely boy on this world! I thanked god for the first time in my life because he sent you to me! I will always be next to you, no one can separate us! I love you more than I love me!” said Sehun and Baek whispered

 “you can’t even imagine how much he loves himself!” Baek smiled and Luhan giggled.

“Thanks to you my eyes opened! I can’t even find words to describe how lucky I am. Thanks for being with me. Happy birthday my one and only love Luhan!” Sehun walked behind him kneeled down and opened the box he was holding. “Will you be mine for thousand years?”

“Yes! Of course!” Luhan put down his presents and hugged Sehun tightly. Tears were rolling down again and again. “This is my best birthday! I love you Oh Sehun!”

“I love you too Luhan!”

They kissed and others clapped their hands.

                After a while Luhan noticed that all k members were in black suits and it made them look gorgeous.

                But M members were in awkward situation; they were in casual clothes and stood in shock.

“Guys, let’s eat!” shouted Baek “I’m starving!”

“Yehet!” “Ohorat!!” all of K members shouted and went outside to eat the barbeque.

“Sehun, go first. I’ll be there in a minute!” said Luhan and went to M members.

“We’re sorry, we didn’t prepare well” said Chen pouting.

“No, guys what are talking about! I’m glad that you are here! I never celebrated my birthday with this many people and your present are as precious as theirs!” said Luhan pulling Minseok up.

“I know you’re hungry guys! Now, go! Let’s enjoy the party!” said Luhan pushing everyone.

--------

Hi!!!

There is a little Sulay right keke, in the next chapter there'll be more :)

So it's Luhan's birthday!! How was the chapter? And yeah those words in bold are words Sehun wanted to say to Luhan and made others say that... He's so sweet right ^^

And again thank you, really thank you for reading

And make sure you leave the comments

Love ya guys! :*