chapter1: The start

BUT I LOVE HIM!

There are 2 classes in the first year of Sm’s high school.

Class2-1

President of the class: Suho

Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Yongguk, Daehyun, Zelo, L.Joe, Taemin, Taehyun aka V, Niel, Chunji, L, Woohyun.

Class 2-2

President of the class: Kris

Xuimin, Lay, Chen, Tao, Doojoon, Gikwang, Minho, Yonghwa, Lee Joon, Onew, Hoya, Zico, J-Hope, Daehyun, Hongki,Cheondung.

 

In Class one, there is boys who are all genius in studying. They had the best scores before in enrolling the high school. But the one  thing is that Class 2 is not better in studies but way more better in sports. So  they always competed with each other in every terms. For example:

Ice Prince: L VS Cheondung

Dance: Lay VS Kai Vs Sehun Vs Zelo VS Kikwang

 

 

=========The  day when the school started==============

Luhan:

“Lu, Honey wake up! Today’s the day! “ Mom shouted while preparing  breakfast.

“Mom, I am already awake” Luhan said going down stairs.

“Okay, Lu are you excited? “ asked his mom putting down eggs and sausages in front of Luhan.

“of course, today’s the first day! I’m excited to make new friends” Lu said while eating.

“I hope they are nice” mom said.

           The little conversation continued between them till Luhan finished, and he hurried to School. Luhan is transfer student, he had to transfer because of the business of his dad is bankrupted and their uncle called them to live with them. He is rich, so he even helped  Lu to enroll the best school in the Seoul. He was genius at studying but he will enroll class 2 because his Korean isn’t that well.

==========At school=============

Class 2-1

       The first ones to come to school were of course Exo-k.

Suho: Guys, guys. Did you hear that one Chinese boy is transferring

Baekhyun: Oh, really? I wish he enters our class.

Kai: (hits Baek) You ert, always looking for fresh lambs.

Chanyeol: Byun Baekhyun, remember. You’re mine!

Sehun: (roll eyes) Guys, go get a room.

Kyungsoo: Isn’t it too early guys?

                  L comes in with Woohyun.

Kai: (smirk) Well, look at our ice prince and his follower.

Sehun: I will be the ice prince from now on (imitates L)

             L rolled his eyes and quietly sits on his seat, Woohyun followed him. Sehun goes to them  and hits L in the head.

Sehun: I’m letting you go because this is the first day.

               Then Yongguk, Daehyun, Zelo  came in. They greeted them and started doing their own thing. Exo-k was on friendly terms with them, cuz once they bullied Zelo and were almost killed by Yongguk. But Yongguk doesn’t care anyone other than his gang: Daehyun, Zelo.

             l.Joe  Chunji  Niel came in greeted all of them with a smile. Exo-k let them off cuz you know it’s the first day. In other days they always sent those three  to buy something for them.

           Taemin and V came in. They never bothered them cuz Taemin was Kai’s cousin and V was Baek’s smart little brother. They lived like ghost nobody cares for them except the teachers,..

Class 2-2

            The atmosphere in this class were the complete opposite. They  all cares for each others, no bullies, no fears . Kris cared for everyone but more about Tao of course his Boyfriend. But of course the have little groups like Exo-m : Kris, Tao, Xuimin, Chen, Lay, and other little groups but they never fought with each other.

Regarding to Exo-m and exo-k. They had the name Exo when they all 11 of them were in one group. But things changed and they were separated and now they’re like other class students to each other.

         The math teacher Jihyo came in.

Jihyo: Well hello class. (Kris said to greet her, everyone greeted ) Luhan come in. (Luhan walked into the class) Guys, this is your new classmate. Luhan greet them!

Luhan: hello my name is Luhan. It’s nice to meet you.

Class: Nice to meet you

Jihyo: Where shall we seat you? Hmm there (points to the empty seat beside Lay) Lay, help him okay? (Lay nods with a smile)

      Luhan headed to the seat and what’s surprising is that everyone were looking  and smiling. He say on the appointed seat.

Lay: Hi, I’m Lay. I’m Chinese too

Luhan: oh, really? That’s relief, I hope you help me

Lay: Of course! And Kris the president is Chinese and … (the boy who was sitting in front of him turned)

“And I’m Chinese too” said in Chinese.

Lay: Nah~ He’s Korean, just trolling with you.

“but I’m fluent” said that boy “By the way my name is Chen”

Luhan: Nice to meet you Chen.

Lay: And Tao, the one who’s sitting beside Kris is Chinese too.

Luhan: Okay, I have learned 4 names. (smile) you guys are so nice.

Lay: Shhh… Jihyo teacher is scary when somebody don’t pay attention to her class.

             Luhan nods and paid attention to the class.

Finally the bell rang and Jihyo went out .

Chen:  how I wish they don’t come atleast today.

Luhan: Who?

“The mad boys” said the boy who was sitting beside Chen “I’m Xuimin by the way”

Lay: Oh, no they’re here.

Chen: (sigh) aghhh, I knew it but hoped becuz it was the first day.

          Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun walked in .

Baekhyun: So? (looks around the class) (smirked and headed to the way where Luhan was sitting)

           He and Chanyeol, Kai stood beside him. Baek raised his head : Good looking huh?

 Kai: Nah, I don’t like this style. Way too much girlish.

Chanyeol: Let’s get the fun start! (shouts) Everyone 1! 2! The students in the class started panicking and they stood in front of the chalkboard in a row. By the number 3.

Baekhyun: (smirk) We’ll let you cuz you don’t know the rule. Next time you better learn, flower boy.

    Kai headed to them, smirked and started punching them in stomach one by one. When he was about punch Lay, Luhan shouted “Stop!!!!!!!!!”  Kai  looked  back headed to Luhan to punch him but he was stopped by Sehun.

Kai: Yah, what the hell! Nobody stops me!

Sehun: Next class is starting let’s go.

Kai: ! (looks at Luhan) You’ll pay flower boy!

                 They headed back. And the next class was free for class 2 because Haha teacher couldn’t come.

Luhan: What was that guys?

Kris: I’m sorry Luhan, but everyone in this class is bullied by them

Luhan: why?

Chen:  It’s … aghh… it’s a long story to explain… But guys did you see? The mighty Oh Sehun Didn’t even touched us, and even stopped Kai!!!

Lay:  Yeah, he’s the one who enjoys more than others.

Luhan: Oh Sehun ? Is that the boy with blonde hair who stopped the dark boy?

All of them laugh…

Luhan: Wae?

Tao: You (laugh) just called Kai dark (laugh) Nobody dares to say that!

Chen: Yeah he’s the Oh Sehun the boy with Blonde hair.

Luhan: Is he really scary, he seemed nice.

Chen: you don’t say…

Class 2-1

Kai: What the f*** Sehun. Why did you stop me?

Sehun: The class were about to start !

Baek: you never cared about that! You even beat Tao in front of his Kris and Jihyo teacher,

Sehun: Come on, guys! Today’s the first day!

Kyungsoo: Yeah, Sehun’s right. At least let’s be little calm for today.

Kai: Okay, then tomorrow I’ll definitely beat that Flower boy into bloody boy.

The school day has ended. They all said goodbyes and went back home.

Luhan was walking but saw a familiar person walking in front of him . “Oh Sehun? “ he called….

================================

The end of the first chapter.

So how is it? Sorry if there is grammar mistake.

please comment okay:))

Love from Tete