I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 5

I Love You Too

Chapter 5 – White coffee

 

“White coffee please.” Both Sungmin and the person next to her ordered, at the same time.

 

Sungmin turned to her side when the waitress goes to do their orders and was surprised.

 

“Mr Choi?”          “Sungmin?” they called each other.

 

“What are you doing here?” they asked, again in sync.

 

“You first.” Siwon said.

 

“I’m getting coffee…”

 

“And so am I…” he couldn’t stop the smile from appear as part of him actually excited to meet Sungmin.

 

“Miss, Mister. Your coffee is ready.” The waitress interrupted their further conversation, while putting two cups of coffee on the counter.

 

“Thank you. Here is…”

 

“Count them together.” Siwon gives his card to the waitress, “Ah, wait.”

 

“Please.” Siwon begged the waitress to just ignore Sungmin’s protest and just let him pay the coffees.

 

“But Mr Choi, I’m…”

 

“Shh…I’m paying.” Siwon shoos Sungmin from continue on protesting.

 

Sungmin sighs. She pouted cutely and just wait till the waitress give back Siwon’s card.

 

“Shall we?” Siwon hold both of the cups and like a real gentleman, he lets Sungmin walk first.

 

Sungmin just smile by the sweetness and thanks him. They sit at one table together, enjoying the coffee, for the first time ever. And of course the happiest person is Siwon. He keeps on smiling and obviously didn’t hide it.

 

“Is there something on my face?” Sungmin asked, feeling uncomfortable being stare continuously.

 

“No, why?”

 

“Because you keep on staring.”

 

“Well, I just love to see you. That’s why I keep on staring.” Siwon replied casually, and Sungmin’s cheeks instantly turn bright red by the statement.

 

“Please Mr Choi, stop with the ual harassment. I can sue you for that.” Sungmin said.

 

She pretends to drink the coffee to keep her cool composure. And yet, Siwon just know how to crash it even more.

 

“I don’t think I mind being sue if it’s from you.” He replies back, showing his big dimple.

 

Sungmin’s face turn much red, “Okay, I’m leaving.”

 

“No! No! Wait!” Siwon fast catches Sungmin’s hand before she really leaves, “I promise to not tease you anymore. Just please don’t go.” Siwon used his best aegyo to persuade Sungmin to stay.

 

Sungmin looks at the man, and finally sighs, “Only because I don’t want to waste your money on the coffee.” Sungmin reasoned and sit back to her seat.

 

Siwon grinned happily, “And, please stop staring at me.” Sungmin demands.

 

“Okay.okay, I’m sorry.” Siwon said, still smiling.

 

Sungmin continues drinks her coffee, and hide her face behind the cup shyly. She still feels embarrassed by Siwon’s statement after all.

 

“So, what are you doing here? I think this café is quite far from your office.” Siwon asks, to change the air of awkwardness between them.

 

“I’m doing some work here with Mr Kim in the nearby apartment.”

 

“Work? And he left you here alone?” Siwon confusedly ask.

 

“It’s not like that. He just…has an ‘urgent’ matter to attend, so I request to be sent here. I’m used to it.” Sungmin replied casually, “What about you, Mr Choi?” She turns the question to Siwon.

 

Siwon doesn’t really like how Sungmin formally addressed him, but he replies to question still, “My office is just near here, also, this is my usual café.” Sungmin nods few times, understands, “Can I ask something, Sungmin?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Can you please drop the formal greeting?” Siwon suggested.

 

“Why? I ought to respect you right? No matter what, you are my client.”

 

“Yes, I know.” Siwon agrees dejectedly, “But, we are not in the office and it’s not even the office hour.” He sighs, “Straight to the point, can we just be friends?”

 

“Friends?” Siwon nods, praying and hoping Sungmin will accept his request.

 

They stare at each other first before Sungmin actually say something, “Why would you want to be my friend in the first place?”

 

“Partly because I like you?” Siwon try his luck.

 

Sungmin sighs faintly, and the sigh makes Siwon nervous even more.

 

 “I don’t really abide by that reason. And it also will be awkward at first, but…” Siwon’s heart thumping really hard, waiting for Sungmin to finish her sentence.

 

“Let’s just get to know each other first.” Sungmin hands in her hand.

 

Siwon’s grin grows instantly with it, “Yes! That’s even better!” he gladly accepts the hand.

 

Sungmin chuckled by the reaction, “You’re really are so funny.”

 

“I think so.” Siwon said, “Anyway, here.” He pushes the plate of brownies closer to Sungmin.

 

“You should try their brownies, they said it is the best in town.”

 

“Really? Thank you.” Sungmin takes one of the brownies and tries it while being watch closely by Siwon.

 

“You’re right. This is delicious.” Sungmin compliments, “I should buy some for Joohyun.” Siwon instantly frowns when he heard the new name.

 

“Joohyun?” he repeats the name, “Who is he?”

 

“She actually.” Sungmin corrects him, “She’s a kid from my neighborhood. A cute little girl and she’s so super duper obsessed with sweets.”

 

“Oh… I thought it was some other guy’s name.” Siwon mumbled the statement softly, a bit embarrassed.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.” Siwon fast replied smilling sheepishly.

 

“So, do you also like white coffee?” Siwon tries to change the topic.

 

Sungmin nods slightly, “I don’t really like bitter stuff. So, white coffee is my last option when I crave for caffeine sometimes.”

 

“Nice choice. Too much caffeine isn’t good for the body.” Siwon’s comment makes Sungmin laugh for sure.

 

This guy is too much with trying to be nice. Sungmin silently tells herself.

 

“But, come to think of it, the first time we met also because of coffee right?” Siwon agrees to it immediately.

 

“Coffee is such a nice matchmaker, right?” Siwon said, smile sheepishly especially when he remembers the part where he kiss those plump lips.

 

“No, it’s not. It reminds me a lot of bad memories.” Sungmin retorts back.

 

“Such as?” Siwon sounds sulk to hear that.

 

“Meeting you.” Sungmin bluntly answers, with a sly smile.

 

Siwon coughs awkwardly hearing that. She does have the intention to make the guy guilty anyway.

 

“Maybe for you it is, but for me it’s the opposite.” He rebuts.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I got to meet you.” It’s Siwon’s turn to make Sungmin embarrasses with his remarks.

 

Sungmin’s cheeks flushed a little. She hides herself embarrassment behind the cup again.

 

“You really are so weird.” Siwon’s brows furrows by that statement, “Victoria always reminds me to be extra careful if I ever meet you.”

 

Victoria. His cousin. Why isn’t he surprise to hear that?

 

“Victoria is just a paranoid girl. Which part of me that makes me so weird anyway?” Siwon defends himself.

 

“She said that you are a stupid gentleman.” Siwon nods few times, agrees.

 

“Kind, and always treat your friends well.” Siwon smiles proudly, and his nose raise upon hearing that compliments.

 

“Also, she said you are super clingy to guys.”

 

Siwon choked with the last statement comes from her lips. He spills out almost all of his drink.

 

Opps, wrong timing. Sungmin looks at him, feel sorry for what she said.

 

“I am not clingy!” Siwon said right away, after he has finishes coughing, “And I certainly am not gay!” he speaks out loud, makes everyone inside the café turns at them.

 

Sungmin laugh to see that red face of Siwons’.

 

“I never say that you are gay.” She continues on laughing, hands in a tissue towards the guy.

 

Siwon takes it, and glare at the people around him who has been watching. The other customers quickly averted their gaze from them and continue with their things.

 

“Your eyes said it.” He groaned.

 

Sungmin chuckles it away, “But, I never meant it, right? I know for certain that you are a normal gentlemen.”  She teased.

 

“Yeah, right?” Siwon sulks, putting more brownies inside his mouth.

 

Sungmin smiles sweetly, still feels amuse by Siwon’s reaction. She didn’t really intend to make the guy angry. She doesn’t really have much experience with man, except for her family and her boss. But, somehow, she could feel comfortable with Siwon. Maybe it is all because with the fact that the guy did have touch the deepest part of her heart.

 

“I’m sorry?” She tilted her head to the side, using her best aegyo to him.

 

Siwon tries to ignore her, by looking at Sungmin from the corner of his eyes. But, the smile and big doe eyes that cutely apologizing at him melts his heart completely.

 

I’m such a soft guy, he comments to himself.

 

“Treat me coffee. Next time.” He demands almost like an order, still acting super ignorant and cool.

 

“Okay, Mr Choi Siwon. Whatever that you wish.” Sungmin just agrees.

 

Siwon excitedly screamed inside his head, happy. It means that he’s going to have another date with Sungmin. Date?! Just thinking about that makes him extra happy. But, he tries to hide it from Sungmin’s attention of course. He should also plays hard to get, right?

 

“Anyway, where are you going after this?” Sungmin thinks for a moment before she answers.

 

“Home, I guess. My work is done for the day.”

 

“Great! Let me send you home!” Siwon recommends excitedly.

 

“No, it’s okay, Siwon-ssi. I appreciate your kindness but I really don’t want to bother you so much.” Sungmin reasoned, smile apologetically.

 

“But, it’s not a burden at all. Please…” Siwon begs, eyes big as he can do.

 

Sungmin giggles, “Please don’t look at me like that.” She continues chuckling, “I’ll just go home on my own today.” She insisted.

 

Siwon sighs, “You will still refuse even though I beg?” Sungmin’s nod makes Siwon sighs again, frustrated, “I’ll just have to surrender then.”

 

Sungmin just smile to see the frustrated face. She really don’t want to bother Siwon plus with the fact that she’s didn’t know how to react if she stays alone longer with just Siwon. They continue with their tea time in silent and sometimes chat about random things. It is already a good start for them.

 

TBC

 

~~and again, sorry for the lack of kyumin moment..sometimes, i really wonder why it happens..hehehe. comments are highly appreciated!!~~