I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 2

I Love You Too

 

 

2 years later….

 

After that night, I lost contact with Sungmin completely. No one from our classmates knows where she went or what she was doing now. I guess other people just didn’t care. But, what about me? Why do I care so much about her? She’s my best friend. Can that be the reason? But, best friend. Are we really that?

 

It was almost 2 years since then. When I thought I will slowly forget about her, fate seems to purposely make me remembers again. Today is my cousin’s wedding. And out of all the people I met, I was introduced to one person. A man to be exact. That man is the same man I saw 2 years ago, on that fateful night, where he kissed Sungmin at the after-end party.

 

But now, he is my cousin in-law. So suddenly, we became a family.

 

“Hey, I remember you.” The spoke, pointed straight at Kyuhyun.

 

“Well, I don’t.” Kyuhyun replied almost immediately.

 

“By the tone of your answer, I’m sure you remember me.” He stated the obvious and Kyuhyun has no more excuse to give.

 

“Oh, pardon me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Choi Siwon. I’m Victoria Song cousin.” He took out his hands.

 

Kyuhyun stares at the hand, contemplating on what he should do.

 

Being polite, he shakes his hand with Siwon’s, “Cho Kyuhyun.” He introduced short, and coldly.

 

Siwon showed a satisfactory smile, clearly showed his deep dimple, “So, you’re alone?” Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Where’s your so called girlfriend that I met 2 years ago? Is she here today?” Siwon casually blurted the question.

 

Kyuhyun frowned hard, “Why are you asking about her?”

 

“Well, I just want to know. Maybe to introduce myself, I don’t know, since we didn’t get the chance to do it before. Your girlfriend is a beauty, you know?” he exclaimed.

 

To hear that kind of compliment from a stranger like Siwon somehow makes Kyuhyun’s heart thumped nervously, “No, she’s not here.” He said, irritated, “And she’s not my girlfriend.” He added.

 

“No?” Siwon’s face beamed, “Great. So, I can court her then!”

 

“No, you can’t!” Kyuhyun fast protested.

 

“Eh? Why?” Siwon was confused, “You just say that she is not your girlfriend.”

 

“But, she’s a girl and a friend. So, it makes her my ‘girlfriend’” Kyuhyun reason, sounded unreasonable to Siwon’s ears, “Also…also, she’s not single.” He continued fake a reason, with a hope that Siwon will stop pursuing Sungmin.

 

“Not single? But, she’s not marry yet, right?”

 

“What…she…of course…she…”

 

“You stammer. That’s means that I’m right.” Siwon smirked, because he knew his guess was right on the spot.

 

Seeing the victorious smirk on Siwon’s face makes Kyuhyun’s head boils even more, “Stop smirking! So what if she’s not married yet? She’s my best friend! I have the right to protect her!” Kyuhyun retorted back, raising his tone a bit.

 

“Protect her from what? Falling in love?” Siwon’s guess once again correct as the tease stabbed right through Kyuhyun’s heart.

 

“You…are you purposely trying to make me angry?” his teeth clenched as he controls himself from exploding there.

 

Siwon chuckled lightly, amuse by Kyuhyun’s reaction in truth. It’s something beyond what he expected anyway.

 

“Look here, Kyuhyun-ssi.” Siwon puts his hand up, “I didn’t really mean to offend you.” He smiled at the latter whereas Kyuhyun just gave him a deathly stare.

 

“I’m just asking about the girl that I meet a year ago. It’s maybe hard to believe, but I think…I like her.” Siwon confessed, a sincere smile formed on his lips.

 

Kyuhyun was astounded. He was speechless too. He just couldn’t believe that Siwon easily confessed like that. The sincerity that was shown by Siwon makes his heart sank, a little bit. And he didn’t even realize it himself, a spark of jealousy light from his heart.

 

“But, why her? What does she has? You just meet her that time. You didn’t even know her name.” Kyuhyun questioned, still didn’t feel right about Siwon’s feeling and sudden confession.

 

Siwon scratched the back of his nape awkwardly, grinning a little as he blushed.

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t even expect the answer that Siwon said next, “Do you really need a reason to love someone?” Siwon grinned, remembered Sungmin’s face that night, a face that he really wants to see a smile on.

 

Kyuhyun was taken aback.

 

This guy is serious. But why? Why must it be Sungmin? And why does my heart tells me something is wrong with this? Kyuhyun asked himself questions that no one could actually give a true answer.

 

“Kyu.” Someone called.

 

“Hey Changmin.” It was Siwon who greeted back as Kyuhyun was still in daze.

 

“Oh, Siwon. Nice that you could spare some time to my wedding.” They shake hands.

 

“Well, I have to. If not, your beloved wife will hate me for the rest of our life.”

 

“Yeah, like how she told your brother.”Siwon grinned, agreed by it.

 

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be with Vic?” Kyuhyun has regain himself and asked his cousin.

 

“Well, she…”

 

“Pumpkin! You’re here!” Changmin’s explanation was cuts off by his own bride, screaming happily calling for a name.

 

“That’s her.” He pointed, and the two guys nodded understand the meaning.

 

On the other hand, Victoria whom was in wedding gown, running excitedly towards one girl just not so far from her. The girl was wearing a light blue one-piece dress that is totally suited for her milky white skin colour. With a flower pin on her hair, she looks elegant with a very genuine smile. She waved back to Victoria and as soon as Victoria reached her, she was crushed into a tight hug.

 

“Pumpkin!! I miss you!!”

 

The girl just laughed sweetly, “And I, to you too.” She hugged back.

 

“You look stunning today! I told you that this dress is perfect for you!” Victoria exclaimed.

 

“Well, thank you. I should be grateful to have you to help me for my wardrobe disaster then.” They laughed together by the remark.

 

“Why are you late? I didn’t see you during my exchanging vow.” Victoria pouted.

 

“I’m really sorry, Vicky. This is as early that I could come, my boss didn’t let me go. He said he ‘needs’ me so much.” She said sarcastically.

 

“Yeah right. Like I didn’t know that boss of you. He is so possessive and abusive to tell you to do all the work whereas he’s just lying around doing nothing. And today is supposed to be your holiday!” Victoria scowled in annoyance.

 

The friend just giggled, “Shh…you know that he’s here too right? He might scold you if he heard you.” she whispered with a grin.

 

“Yeah, I know. I just forgot that he is also my dearest sunbae.” Victoria sounded sulk.

 

 “But, he treated me nice, Vicky.” The girl smiled, look at her friend and patting her cheek gently, “Don’t worry, I’ll ask the video from your sister. I know she must have recorded everything. I’m just glad that you’re happy, Vicky.” She said and they smiled to each other.

 

“Honey.” Changmin called, approaching his bride and her friend together with Kyuhyun and Siwon.

 

“Hi, dear. Oh, you bring my cousin too.” Victoria greeted back.

 

“And, I see that you’re with your ‘pumpkin’ again.” Changmin teased.

 

“Just what’s your problem with that, Min?” Victoria friend turned around to face with the boys and in that exact time, both Kyuhyun and Siwon gasped seeing the face of her.

 

“Sungmin?!”      “Ming?!”

 

They both call in sync and shocked. Which in turn also make the girl, Sungmin’s eyes widened to see them.

 

“Kyuhyun?!”

 

“What are you doing here?” they pointed to each other.

 

“Miss Lee.” There’s another voice interrupted them, and there they saw a guy walking towards them.

 

“President.”       “Hyung.”

 

This time it was Kyuhyun and Sungmin call in sync, perfectly recognized the man.

 

With that, it becomes another question that popped up, “You know each other?”

 

“Yes. He’s…” Kyuhyun looked at the new guy, hesitate to give an answer.

 

“He’s my step brother.” The guy, Kim Youngwoon casually finished Kyuhyun’s answer.

 

“What?”Sungmin was astounded, loss of words.

 

In front of her now, are standing three guys. One, is her best friend and her forever crush that she has long lost contact with. The other one was the first guy that stole her first kiss and call her a beauty when no one ever say that to her. Meanwhile the last one is her boss, the president and the owner of the company that she worked at and someone that is very dear for her too.

 

What she didn’t know, there’s a string of red thread binding with her and the three men. After years, since the last time she met with Kyuhyun, that was the start of another scheme of fate’s play. To meet again, after such a long time, as destiny talk they create another story. But now, they are in different kind of situation, that they yet to understand.

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

~~ Kyahhh! I can’t believe this has reach 20 subscribers already! Thank you so much!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

The ultimate winner for the main male character is Siwon! So, I decided that he will be replacing the mystery guy from now on. Thanks for the response from everyone!! Also, since Kangin also got as much vote as Siwon, I make him also one of the main male characters. Now, there are three guys will compete for Sungmin’s love…

Who will she choose, I think it’s up to how this story is going next…if anyone has any idea, please share it with me…comments are highly appreciated!! Thank you again in advance!!~~