I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 11

I Love You Too

 

Chapter 11

 

Sungmin splashes the cold water on her face few times. She didn’t care if it will wash away all the makeup. All she need is just a cold and clear mind.

 

She closes her eyes slowly. Siwon’s voice was still ringing inside her mind.

 

“I’m in love with you, Sungmin. I really really love you. I know you might think it was too fast and that I must be really crazy to say this so suddenly. But I really do love you, Sungminie. I have never felt like this before. Even before I realized about it, I have already been enchanted by you.” Siwon confessed his heart out.

 

Truthfully, she was really shock. It happened too fast for her to comprehend. There hasn’t been anyone that she met before was someone so straightforward like Siwon. And it was also the first time ever that someone ever confessed to her. The feelings are mixed, and she was so confused with the new feel. She sighs.

 

“Oh, look. It’s the social climber.”

 

Sungmin opens her eyes abruptly. There are three girls staring at her, smirking with an evil smile. She ignores them, and continues washing her hands.

 

“I can’t believe she has the face to show up here.”

 

“Hey, don’t say that, the Kim and Cho family lo~~ve remember?” the other girl said mockingly and they laugh together.

 

“Let me ask you something Sungminie. Why do you love to flirt with the high-class people so much? We know that you are Mr President’s PA, but that doesn’t mean you has to flirt with his step brother too.”

 

“Yeah, I can’t believe that you are such a .” Sungmin controls her feeling from breaking by that hurtful word.

 

“Hey, I even saw her talking with Mr Choi just now.” The other girl informed.

 

“Really? Even him?” those three scoff and stare at her with a disgusted face.

 

“B.I.T.C.H.” They spell the word, making Sungmin hurt even more.

 

“You are the es not her.” Victoria suddenly came out from the toilet stall and shocks the hell out of those girls.

 

“Vic…Victoria-ssi...”

 

“Yeah, right.How dare you insult our friend like that?” Even Sungkyu out of nowhere appears, looking very angry at them.

 

“Vicky…Sunny…” Sungmin calls them softly as they approach her.

 

“Why are you so concern about if she is been loafing around with those men. For your information, Kanginoppa is her special boss, Kyuhyun is her best friend and back off es, Mr Choi Siwon is in love with my best friend. In fact, all of them are in love with her. It’s not your problem at all, okay?” Victoria nags long, her eyes giving a very strict warning.

 

“We didn’t say anything.” one of them rebutted.

 

“Oh, please.” Sunny sneers at them, “We heard everything. Don’t try to change subject. Your stupid faces already told us everything.”

 

“Also, accept the truth that my friend here is prettier and ier than you, that’s why all men are crazy about her. You are nowhere at par with her…or us.” Victoria purposely gritted her teeth to show her anger, and they back away unconsciously.

 

“Just scam away. Seeing your face here make my head boils more.” Victoria adds more, waving her hand and chased them away.

 

Those three hastily leave the washroom with no more words. They are afraid of Victoria, that’s for sure because she is a close relative to their bosses. Once Victoria opens to the boss, their job will be at stake. After they left, Sunny and Victoria together turns to look at Sungmin and sighs heavily.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything, Lee Sungmin?” Victoria asks.

 

“For example?”Sungmin gives the question back at her, smiling sheepishly.

 

“Just anything…anything that will be able to make their mouth shut.” Sunny replies to her, “Here let me help you. Close your eyes.” She takes the makeups from her handbag and help Sungmin to wear it again.

 

“I agree with Sunny, Minnie. Or you can just tell them that you are more than just a PA. Remember that you are a high class people just like us.” Victoria reminds her.

 

Sungmin smiles at her friends. She knows that they are concern about her. She is grateful indeed.

 

“I’m okay, Vicky. They didn’t hurt me or anything right?”

 

“Not yet. But soon!” Victoria replies her back.

 

Sungmin laughs, “Sungmin!” they call, unsatisfied with her behavior where they are worry about her.

 

“I know that you are worry about me, and I thank you very much for that worry. But then, I am OKAY. I still have you, right?” Sungmin smiles the best towards them.

 

Sunny and Victoria sighs again, seeing that they are nowhere to win against Sungmin’s stubbornness.

 

“Anyway, tell me again. Why are destroying my masterpiece?” Victoria changes the topic, while helping Sungmin to wear the mascara.

 

“Sorry…I…need to clear my mind on something. That’s why I wash my face a bit.”

 

“Siwon?” Sungmin tensed almost immediately when Sunny said the name.

 

By that reaction, they are sure Siwon is the reason behind it.

 

“What did he do? He says something that hurt you?”

 

Sungmin stays silent as her friends applying the makeup on her face. Slowly she shakes her head after a few moments.

 

“He confessed to me.” Sunny and Victoria gasp of shock when Sungmin said it.

 

“He did?!”

 

Sungmin nods, but avoid from looking at them.

 

“What did you tell him then? Did you say yes?”

 

“Sunny, he’s not proposing but just confessing.”

 

“Ah, isn’t it the same?”

 

“Nope.” Victoria sternly replies to Sunny, and she looks at Sungmin, “What did you said to him then?”

 

“I…said I need some time.”

 

“Sungmin!” they call her name in sync showing their protest.

 

“I really need time.”Sungmin reasoned.

 

“But, he’s already the perfect package, Sungmin! He has the look, wealth, manner and everything you could dream of. Why would you want him to wait more?”

 

“I’m just not ready…”

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“Please, let’s not talk about this more. I want to think about this carefully.” Sungmin replies, eyes looking elsewhere, away from her friend, “Let’s get back to the hall okay? Cho umma might be looking for me again.” she assures them.

 

After a last look on the mirror, she leaves the washroom first, left behind her two friends there. Sunny and Victoria look at each other, and they sigh.

 

“She still loves that one man?”

 

“Maybe. Or maybe she really needs the time. Let’s just go, Sunny.”

 

They meet with Sungmin outside and notice the gloomy look on her face. They decided to not speak of that matter for the moment. They knew about Sungmin’s past a bit, and how much it hurts Sungmin whenever they speak about love. They also know who the man that Sungmin love the most was.

 

~~

 

“Errr…attention please?” A voice from the microphone echoes inside the hall.

 

Everyone looks to the stage and were surprised to see Kyuhyun standing there, with a microphone on his hand.

 

“Ok, actually I…” he trails his word long as his eyes looks around the hall until his eyes meet with Sungmin’s.

 

He stares at the eyes without words. Even though it was just a few seconds, it feels almost forever in their heart. Everyone anticipates and waits for what he’s going to say next. Kyuhyun takes a deep breath and heaves it out slowly.

 

He starts with a smile, “I would like to give my thanks to everyone for attending my parents’ party tonight. Well, it’s not the first time we arrange this party. But, I know your presence here is very important for them. That’s why, thank you.” Kyuhyun confidently said his speech.

 

“So, first and most importantly, I would like to give some of my gratitude to my parents in this special event. My dad and appa, the best business man in the world, thank you.” He raised the glass of wine and make a toss, “Thank you for willing to cope up with an immature brat like me and also willing to trust in me. You really are the best fathers I could ever hope for.” Mr Cho and Mr Kim smile proudly by that compliment.

 

“Next, to my most beautiful mothers in the world, thank you.There is no other word than that. Mom, Umma you are the best present that I could ever get in this world.” Just like their husband, Mrs Cho and Mrs Kim also smiles proudly after hearing that.

 

“And so,” he shows his famous smirk and puts the glass on the table nearby, “This is a song for you, Mom.” Mrs Cho’s eyes widened of surprise, “And of course Umma too.” He adds and clears his throat.

 

Those two mothers gasped and squeal happily when they heard that. It was totally unexpected and rare for Kyuhyun to volunteer himself to sing. Every spectator gives applause as soon as the lights dim a bit and the song start playing.

 

It’s been so long
Me, liking you and you never know
I worry that I might get caught
Keep thinking if I should say or not


Do you know my mind?
Are you pretending like you don’t know?
Pretending like you can’t overcome it
Can’t you just accept my heart
?

 

Crush. Why on earth did Kyuhyun sing that song so suddenly? Sungmin stares at him bitterly.

 

Unlike anyone else, the song takes effect on her the most. It hurts her heart unconsciously. She was listening to the song and the voice of the person singing the song while controlling the tears from falling down. Kyuhyun understand that the song affected Sungmin, but just for that moment, he wants Sungmin to know his feelings too.

 

My love, my love
Please open up your mind
I’ve been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won’t fall
Please hold my hand

 


Even I’m talking with people
but I still think of you all day
How to do so I can tell you about my mind
You’re my only one


My love, my love
Please open up your mind
I’ve been tired of waiting
So exhausted but so that I won’t fall
Please hold my hand

 

Kyuhyun sings in full emotion, never taking his eyes away from Sungmin. He is almost like conveying his feelings to all the people in the hall.

 

Because I love you so much,
Because I like you so much,
Please don’t turn away
Please accept my heart

 

I’ll make you happy forever
I want to be with you
Can’t you just come to me


My love, my love
Please open up your mind
You’re more important than my life
I love you, Until this world ends
will you be with me

 

Everybody swings their body accordingly to the song, totally enjoying it. Kyuhyun has always had a golden voice but he tends to hide it all by himself. The opportunity given to hear him singing is really something to be appreciated.

 

~~

 

When the song ends, all the people in the hall all clap for the spectacular performance. Kyuhyun bows a little and get down from the stage. Instantly as he steps down from the last stair, his mothers come to crush him into a tight embrace.

 

“Baby Kyu! Thank Kyu!!” they thanks him happily.

 

“I’m glad that you like it, Mom.”

 

“I told you, Insookie, our baby Kyu has the best voice ever.”

 

“Of course, he is ours to begin with…”

 

“Right???” they praised and giggles to each other.

 

Kyuhyun just sighs and smile the way his mothers are behaving. He is glad that they enjoy the surprise performance.

 

“But, Mom, where’s Sungmin? I thought she was with you just now.” He asks curiously when Sungmin is nowhere around them.

 

“Oh, she went to the restroom with Victoria. Why?”

 

“Nothing. I’m just asking.” Kyuhyun looks away and his two fathers are there, smirking at him mischievously, “What?”

 

Mr Cho pulls his son and sling his arm on the latter’s shoulder. He and Mr Kim were looking at him still with a smirk.

 

“Tell us the truth Kyuhyun.” They request suddenly.

 

“What truth?”

 

“The song is not for your mothers right?” Kyuhyun tensed when his dad said it.

 

Busted. His fathers have totally seen right through his thought.

 

“What…what do you…mean? Of course it’s for mom and umma.” He stammers.

 

“Are you sure? Your face didn’t show that…”

 

“Of course I am! This is mom and umma’s day right?” he denied.

 

Mr Cho and Mr Kim glare at him. Kyuhyun tried his best to look normal but, his fathers burst into a big laughter after seeing that.

 

“Hahahaha…you look so funny Kyuhyun.”

 

Kyuhyun’s face slowly turns red because of anger.

 

“Dad!” Kyuhyun protested and it makes them laughs even more.

 

“I can’t believe that our brat is embarrassed.”

 

“Yeah. I wonder who makes him like that.” They more.

 

“Appa!”

 

“You love someone in here?” they mock him in sync.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Are you sure…Kyu…hyun…” they are obviously enjoying the teasing.

 

“I’m not!” they are still laughing at him happily.

 

“Urgh! I hate you both!” Kyuhyun groaned and stomped his feet away from there, leaving the fathers.

 

Kyuhyun walks away from there, sulking like a little kid. He sees Sungmin with Victoria and Sunny by the door. He fastened his pace and walks to where they girls are.

 

“Kyu?” Sungmin calls when Kyuhyun suddenly appears in front of them.

 

“It’s dancing time.” He said without a proper reason and just pulls Sungmin to the center of the hall.

 

Soft and slow music starts to play, echoing through the hall. Kyuhyun still didn’t say a word when he takes control of Sungmin. He puts the girl’s hand on his shoulder with his right hand encircling Sungmin’s waist, pulling her closer to him. He starts to dance slowly and followed by some other couple there. Sungmin who is still in daze with Kyuhyun’s sudden action just blankly follows his movement. By the time she realizes, Kyuhyun is already holding her firmly with him breathing close to her ears.

 

“K…Kyu…” she calls.

 

“You’re too…close…” she tries to push Kyuhyun away a bit but the boy restrained and holds her even tighter.

 

“Kyu!” she calls again, louder but Kyuhyun still didn’t rebut.

 

In the end, no matter how much she squinting away from Kyuhyun, it was still her loss. She gives up and just let Kyuhyundo whatever he pleased. Giving the cue by Sungmin, Kyuhyun hugs her even closer and rests his head on Sungmin’s open shoulder. Sungmin sighs tiredly and just dances to the song accordingly. At the same time, she pats Kyuhyun’s back soft, comforting him.

 

“Did Cho and Kim appa say something to you?” Sungmin asks.

 

Kyuhyun hums.

 

“They make you angry?”

 

He hums again as the answer.

 

Sungmin giggles. Kyuhyun is still the same old brat that she knew. She smiles and continues dancing with the boy.

 

“I really hate them.” Kyuhyun complained, “They always make fun of me.”

 

“There, there. Everything is alright.” She pats Kyuhyun’s back.

 

“You know you could never win against them, right?”

 

“I know.” He replies dejectedly.

 

“But, I’m still angry.” He complained.

 

“And you will always be.”Sungmin replies to him.

 

Kyuhyun hums again. He then remembers something that he hasn’t said to Sungmin for the day. He pulls his body away from Sungmin and looks at her closely.

 

“You’re still the beautiful Sungmin I knew before, right?” he said.

 

“What? What do you mean by that?” Sungmin asks him back, a little confuse by Kyuhyun’s statement.

 

“Nothing.” He answers casually and back to hug Sungmin once more.

 

“Wait,” Sungmin pushes him away before he manages to do so, “What do you mean I’m beautiful?” she frowns hard.

 

“Well, you are.”

 

“No, I’m not.” Sungmin retorted Kyuhyun’s word quickly.

 

“You never compliment me before.”

 

“I did now, right?”

 

“For what reason?”

 

“What do you mean for what reason?”

 

“Why would you suddenly praised me like that?”

 

“Why? How do you want me to answer that? I always tell you that…right?” he hesitated at the last part noticing that he never did compliment Sungmin before.

 

Sungmin is already frowning hard looking at him. They didn’t even realize that they already stop dancing.

 

“No. You never told me anything about me. For you, I am just average, remember?” Sungmin said to him.

 

“What? No…”

 

“Yes, you did.”Sungmin cuts his words.

 

Out of blue, they have started to argue with each other.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Kyuhyun also starts to get irritated with Sungmin’s sudden mood swing, “It’s not my fault if I didn’t say that before. And I already said it for today, isn’t it enough?”

 

“For what reason?”

 

“What?! Why are you demanding for a reason so much? I said it because you are beautiful and that’s the truth. Does it make any difference if I say it now or before? Please don’t make me angry, Lee Sungmin!”

 

“Then, stop talking to me! Stop pretending that you care! Don’t praise me! Don’t even say anything about me if you never sincere with it!”

 

“I am sincere!”

 

“No you don’t! I’m just nothing to you, right? That’s why you sing that song!”

 

“It’s for mom!”

 

“Liar!”

 

“I’m not lying!”

 

“I don’t believe you! I hate you!” Sungmin stepped on Kyuhyun’s feet angrily.

 

“Argh!” Kyuhyun winced in pain.

 

“You don’t know anything about me, stupid Kyuhyun!” Sungmin leaves him and went away from there without even looking back.

 

“Sungmin!” Kyuhyun chased her outside.

 

The people inside the hall were agape with that sudden scene. It was an awkward scene. Each of them looks at each other, puzzled.

 

“What’s wrong with them, dear?” Mrs Cho asks his husband, and the latter just shakes his head, not knowing anything.

 

“I’ll go take a look.” Kangin excused himself and followed the couple.

 

Eventually, Kangin couldn’t even stop the fight at all. He couldn’t even figure out the reason behind the fight. Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin are too stubborn and refuse to explain anything to him. Using his authority as the older between them, he forced them to break apart and give a time to each other. Even after they went back to the hall, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were still not in good term. Kangin just sigh, knowing that even if anyone tried to reconcile the two of them, it will not going to work. For the mean time, he lets them being stubborn for once.

 

 

TBC

 

A/N:

Another update from me!! I know it has been long since I last update..mianhae…

Thank you so much in advance for the readers who are still reading and commenting on this fic!!! It really makes me happy! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) *really happy*. There has been lots of things happened, and I didn’t have the inspiration to write..T_T also, about my other fic, voice, sorry in advance...it might still take a little while for me to update now..hehehe. Mianhae again…