I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 24

I Love You Too

CHAPTER 24

“I’ll get going first, oppa.” Sungmin told Kangin after they reached the first floor.

 

“Okay. See you tomorrow.”

 

Sungmin gives the president a last bow and leaves. Kangin’s eyes followed Sungmin’s movement carefully until one car parked in front of the office building directly. He didn’t see anyone from the tinted car window, but he can easily guess that it’s none other than Sungmin’s boyfriend.

 

Another date? He guessed and sighed.

 

Slowly, he retreated away from the office and went to his car. It has become sort of like a routine ever since in the past few days. Siwon will come to the office to fetch her and sent her home. Kangin feel jealous for sure because in the past, Sungmin always refused any ride from the people around her. But, now, she has changed a bit by a bit. Siwon changed her, that’s certain he knew.

 

“Good afternoon, Mr Kim.” The front desk greeted him formally.

 

Kangin nodded, “Have my mothers arrived?” he asked, straight to the point.

 

“Yes, sir. They’re waiting in the private room.”

 

“Okay.” Kangin turned but as he was about to walk to the room, he noticed a handkerchief on the hotel’s floor.

 

Frowning and since he is not in rush, he picked up the hanky.

 

“L.T?” he read the word written on the cloth.

 

“Miss, have you see a handkerchief around here somewhere?” suddenly he heard a sweet voice asking by the counter and his instinct turned right away to the sound.

 

He sees a woman in white flowery dress with her back towards him. The woman looked concerned as she asked the front desk about her missing thing. Casually, Kangin walked to them and greeted the woman.

 

“Is this yours?”

 

The said person spun behind meeting with his eyes. Kangin gaped. A strange feeling washed through him. A violin song could almost be heard playing inside his head as his eyes and the others met with each other. An angel has descended in front of him. He thought.

 

“Err…that’s mine.” The woman pointed to Kangin’s hand.

 

Kangin wakes up from his spellbound by the voice.

 

“Oh, sorry. Here.” He hands the hanky automatically, all the voices and music disappear just like that.

 

“Thank you for picking it up. This is an important thing for me.” She thanked him smiling happily.

 

“No problem. I’m helping what I can.” He smiled to her too.

 

Both of them stared into each other eyes, admiring.

 

“Then…I’ll take my leave.” She excused herself, “Thank you again.” She bowed for the last time and leaves.

 

Kangin continue watching as her figure walked and disappear into the lift. The beauty stranger smiles at him mysteriously and vanished. He blinked and chuckled.

 

Idiot. I don’t even know her. He scolded himself.

 

He then went back to what he is intent to do in the first place which is meeting with his mothers. His mood suddenly changed to be even better than before that day. Even though it was another arranged-marriage meeting, all he could think of during the day is the girl he met. He might still not realize it, but a new light has actually started to glow inside his heart.

 

~~

 

“Wanna watch some midnight movie, Minnie? I heard there’s a new love-story.” Siwon suggested, yawning in the process.

 

“Movie? Have you watched it?” Sungmin turned to her boyfriend, a frown on her face because of Siwon’s tiredness.

 

Siwon shakes his head, “Not yet. But an acquaintance told me it’s quiet romantic. You don’t like it?”

 

Sungmin hummed, thinking, “I’m okay with any movie genre as long as it’s not horror. But, are you sure you want to watch a movie, oppa? You looked tired.”

 

“Tired? Nah…I’m not a least…” Siwon yawned again, just before he finished his sentence, “Tired.” He said, grinning blushingly of that obvious lie.

 

Sungmin stares at him and sighed.

 

“Your face tells me just the opposite oppa.” She stated.

 

“Hehehe…” he laughed to hide his embarrassment.

 

“Maybe we should just go home today, oppa. I don’t want to make you more tired.” Sungmin advised concernedly.

 

Siwon whined immediately by the request.

 

“But…we just met, Minnie. I was away for 3 days doing outstation before and we haven’t been onto much date. Also....” Siwon stopped when Sungmin put her finger on his lips, shutting him down.

 

“I missed you too, oppa. But, you’re tired. You should rest. We can always see each other tomorrow right?” Sungmin persuaded.

 

Siwon pouted, totally unsuited for someone like him. Sungmin laughed softly to see that expression.

 

“So unfair…” he mumbles unsatisfyingly, “I thought of wanting to spend time with you…” he nagged even more since Sungmin didn’t seem of wanting to comfort him at all.

 

The drive continued in silence. Sungmin thinks mentally on how to comfort her boyfriend when she noticed a park not too far away from them.

 

“Oppa…” Sungmin called sweetly.

 

“Hm?”

 

“I don’t agree of watching midnight movie. But, can we stop by that park.” Siwon’s eyes travelled to where Sungmin’s hand pointed.

 

“The moon is beautiful tonight.” Sungmin invited, smiling her best so that he will agree.

 

~~

 

So, the loveable couple walked together hand in hand under the moonlight night in the silent park. There are not much people there since it is almost midnight. But, it’s not that they care so much about other people. Siwon was the happiest. It’s a surprise for Sungmin to suggest a walk together with him because he knew Sungmin didn’t like being out in open so much. Then again, he’s happy for the surprise.

 

“Let’s stop here.”

 

Sungmin pulls Siwon to sit down together with her on the green grass. Siwon automatically take off his coat and offered for Sungmin to sit on it but Sungmin declined it right away.

 

“No, oppa. It’s okay.” Sungmin reasoned.

 

“But your dress…”

 

“It’s just grass. I will not get hurt by it. Let’s just sit.” Sungmin ignores all his protest and pulls Siwon to sit next to her.

 

Siwon, unsatisfied by the rejection, decided to put the coat on Sungmin’s lap instead.

 

“So that no one would not see your beautiful leg.” He reasoned, making Sungmin tickled by the ridiculous reason.

 

“Thank you.” Sungmin thanked and adjusted her position to find a comfortable one.

 

“Here.” Sungmin patted her lap.

 

Siwon stares at her confusingly.

 

“Lie down.” Sungmin said, still patting her lap.

 

Siwon blinked. He questioned inside whether he is hearing right with Sungmin’s sudden request. But, with the smile given by the girlfriend, it is obviously not a joke. Grinning like an idiot, he happily moves closer and laid his head on the soft comfy lap of Sungmin’s. Sungmin has to hold out her laughter when she sees that stupid grin on his face like that.

 

“I’ve never thought you will be this bold to offer me a pillow lap on our first date at the park, Minnie.” Siwon teased though his face showed nothing but happiness.

 

Sungmin laughs softly, “Talk about someone who kissed me on our first meeting.” Sungmin back, render him speechless but a grin.

 

“Hehehe…you can’t blame me.” he defended himself even though he didn’t feel a bit guilty on that part.

 

Sungmin smiled. Truthfully, she didn’t expect for herself to be that bold too. It’s her instinct that tells her to do something unexpected like that. It has been almost 2 months since she is officially Siwon’s lover. They rarely met with each other because of Siwon’s busy work but they always talk on the phone. Sungmin was really grateful to be destined with Siwon. She’s not sociable and never had any experience in love before. But, with Siwon, she didn’t feel awkward and strange at all to do all sort of unexpected things. She feels really comfortable with just being by Siwon’s side. She is also really treasure the time together with her lover whenever they had.

 

Sungmin brushed Siwon’s hair gently. Siwon closed his eyes, enjoying the comfort. A smile never fades from his lips. With still closed eyes, Siwon searched for Sungmin’s hand and hold it firm. He opened his eyes and bloomed to see Sungmin smiling at him.

 

“Are you happy with me, Sungmin?” he asked, out of sudden insecurity overwhelms him without a reason.

 

Sungmin’s gaze softened.

 

“I am.”

 

Siwon’s smile grew wider by the answer. He kissed Sungmin’s hand tenderly, and confessed.

 

“I love you Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin didn’t reply anything but in her eyes, love was already written.

 

“Have a rest oppa. I’ll wake you in a few minutes.” Sungmin told the boyfriend, slowly closing the eyes with her hands.

 

Siwon closed his eyes and rest. He has a nice dream indeed that night.

 

~~

 

It’s another day at Ryeowook’s house. Sungmin was seated in the living room while waiting for her best friend to finish packing for Yesung. Yesung will fly out of the country again so, Ryeowook volunteered herself to help him packing. It’s normal for them anyway.

 

“You’re smiling again.” Sungmin jumped by the sudden comment.

 

When she turned, Yesung already standing in front of her, smirking evilly.

 

Sungmin pouted, “So?” she moved and turned back her attention towards her phone.

 

Yesung laughed. He sits down beside her and hugged her shoulder into his arms.

 

“Sorry baby girl~~” He sang teasingly, a gesture that he knew Sungmin couldn’t resist.

 

“I’ll bring back new souvenir when I come back.” He persuaded, and after a thought, Sungmin smiled by the promise, already melted by Yesung’s sweet talk.

 

“You’re forgiven.” She replied, smiling happily.

 

Yesung laughed again at her adorableness. He ruffled Sungmin’s hair teasingly and pinched her cheek.

 

“Ahh! Oppa!” Sungmin grumbled angrily, “Stop messing with my hair!”

 

Yesung laughed it off knowing it is common for them. He slumped himself on the couch next to Sungmin leisurely.

 

“Have you finish packing?” Sungmin asked the brother, changing the topic.

 

“Almost. Wookie’s doing the finishing touch.”

 

“Ha…ha…ha…Aren’t Wookie the one who did everything, oppa?” she said, sarcastically.

 

Yesung narrowed his eyes by the bold statement. But, he admits that it is the truth, so, he has no say in that.

 

“Anyway,” he interrupted, looking left and right to ensure Ryeowook’s presence and starts to speak again, “Let’s talk about out plan.” He whispered to Sungmin’s ears.

 

Sungmin’s attention right away focused after he said that. She also looks around and get closer to Yesung.

 

“All ready oppa.” She informed, thumbing up.

 

“Good~~ so, tell me.”

 

Sungmin fished out her Ipad from her bag and showed it to Yesung.

 

“The date is exactly a week after today. It will be here at Wookie’s house and I will personally prepare the food and everything else needed. All that’s left is for the ring that you ordered. I’ve seen the design you gave me and I think it’s just perfect for Wookie. She didn’t like luxury much but the ring is expensive without anyone knowing about it, so, I agree.” Yesung nodded his head while listening, “Also, you have to sing.” Sungmin added.

 

“Sing? What do you mean?” Yesung quite surprised by the sudden demand.

 

“Sing a song. Just that. I know you have beautiful voice, oppa. You always sing in the washroom right?” Sungmin smirked.

 

“Well, that’s during shower, Ming. This is…you know…a lifetime moment for me and Wookie. You can’t expect to ruin it.” Yesung reasoned, actually didn’t want to sing as what been told.

 

“Ruin? What do you mean ruin it? You’re just going to sing. And that’s for Wookie only, not in front other people.”

 

“But…”

 

“Oh, please oppa…just this once. You said you want to make this memorable. For me, sing is the best among all the other options.”

 

“But, I’ve never sung for her before!”

 

“That’s even better!”

 

“What? No!” Yesung still reject the idea.

 

“Well, you have to!” Sungmin insisted, already raising her voice a bit.

 

“Sungmin!”

 

“Yeye!”

 

“Sungmin?” Sungmin and Yesung automatically jumped by the sweet call by Ryeowook.

 

In fast mode, Sungmin hide away her notes in the ipad before Ryeowook managed to see it. They both smiles sheepishly making Ryeowook frown to see it.

“What happened? Did you have a fight or something?” she asked.

 

“We’re not!” They denied in sync.

 

Ryeowook continue staring at them confusingly.

 

“Have you finished, baby?” Yesung fast questioned her to avert the confusion.

 

“Ah, no not yet. There are still some clothes I want to arrange.”

 

“Want me to help?” Yesung offered himself.

 

“No, thank you.” Ryeowook declined, pinching his nose playfully, “You’ll just slow me down. Better just stay put and have a rest. It’s going to be a long night for you.”

 

Yesung chuckles by the concern, “Thank you baby. I really love you the most.”

 

“Hmph, sweet talker.” Ryeowook turned back to the room after giving the last smile.

 

Yesung and Sungmin let go a sigh of relieved as soon as Ryeowook disappears.

 

“You still has to sing!” Sungmin determined.

 

“But baby girl…what if my voice suddenly turned mute? I don’t want Wookie to laugh at me.” Yesung whined.

 

“Nonsense oppa. Wookie will never laugh at you. She loves you too much to even accept your turtles into her life.” Sungmin teased.

 

“Sungminie!”

 

Sungmin laughs, “But, it’s the truth right? I still can’t understand the reason why you must buy turtles as your pet.”

 

“Why you little twerp…”

 

Yesung launched forward, gritting his teeth and starts tickling Sungmin.

 

“Hahahaha…oppa stop it! Oppa! Hahaha!!”

 

Ryeowook whom has been watching can only shakes her head, disbelief of their childish act. And yet, she’s happy because the smile on Sungmin has been rapidly increased ever since. It was a good thing for Sungmin to accept the love after all.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

~~No Kyuhyun here...Mianhae..^_^. Comments are highly appreciated!! Thank you very much!!~~