I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 30

I Love You Too

A/n:An update before my weekend ends. Thank you in advance for reading and comments are always welcome!! (~˘▾˘)~ hehehe

 

CHAPTER 30

 

Sungjin wakes up from his slumber feeling so sleepy on the next morning. He had lots of fun last night playing and enjoying with his family. His noona laughed a lot, so it makes the moment more memorable for him and the family. He can’t wait for the next time. And yet, he is tired mentally and physically. When he went to the dining room, Donghae was already wide awake and was preparing breakfast for the family.

 

“Good morning, umma.” He greeted.

 

Donghae smile widely and feels amused seeing the bed hair on his head, “Good morning, son. Have a nice sleep?” she questioned back.

 

Sungjin yawned tiredly. But, he nodded nonetheless.

 

“Where’s appa and noona?” questioned the boy since both of said person was nowhere to be seen around the house.

 

“They went for a run. To freshen up, they say. Well, I don’t understand much about it. You know how your father is.” Sungjin nodded few times, agreeing to his mother.

 

Sungjin then, didn’t say much and fill up his stomach with the delicious breakfast prepared. He was actually hungry due to eating so many snacks last night. He started making plan on what he should do for the day with his dearest sister.

 

 

/////

 

 

Meanwhile, at Ryeowook’s house, in the next morning after the special event, Yesung spent the most enjoyable night ever. He wakes up from the sweetest dream by the shine of sun from the window. His hands linger beside him to search for his newly-formed fiancée but to find nothing. He could feel only pillows. He forces his eyes to open and true, Ryeowook no longer sleeping by him. He stares into spaces for the longest time ever and slowly stretched.

 

After that, he finally wakes up from the bed. He noticed the picture he took last night. The picture was Ryeowook’s ring perfectly perfect on her finger. He smiled widely. Reaching out for his phone, he took a snap of the picture and sends a message to someone along with the image. He smiled proudly with what he did and finally get up from bed, straight to where his lover is.

 

Coming out from the bedroom, he notices the leftover from last night event were almost cleaned up properly. He’s really proud because the one cleaning is of course none other than his lover. Slowly sneaking into the kitchen, he went and back-hugged Ryeowook. Ryeowook flinched and almost let go of the dishes she been doing by the surprise.

 

“Oppa.” Her voice was stern.

 

Yesung chuckled.

 

“Did I surprise you? Sorry.” He apologized, with addition of a kiss on the cheek.

 

Ryeowook narrowed her eyes, to show her protest and ignore her lover to continue with her work.

 

“Go and sit down. I’ll make a coffee for you.” She pushed the hands away before it gets naughty by creeping on her waist.

 

Yesung laughed and obeyed, not after he gave her a good morning kiss. Ryeowook hushed him away and sighed. Engage or not, Yesung is still the same old person she knew. And she’s glad that their relationship doesn’t change anything.

 

“Oh, yes oppa. I want to ask you something.” Said Ryeowook while serving the breakfast on plate for Yesung.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I didn’t have the chance to ask you last night. But actually I’m really curious. How did you manage to convince Sungminie to agree with the proposal?”

 

Yesung grinned, “Why? You think she will not agree?” he gave the question back to her.

 

Ryeowook let out giggles, “It’s not that. It just makes me thinking. You said Sungmin’s the one who helped you prepared everything. So, it makes me wonder how did you managed to convince her. We both knew how Sungmin is to me, right?”

 

Yesung nodded his head few times, agreeing.

 

“But, you are actually right on the guess. The first time I told her about my proposition, she refused to talk to me for a week. You might remember that she stuck to you like crazy in about 2 months ago.” Yesung explained.

 

Ryeowook hummed while thinking, “Yeah…I think that did happened. So, you’re the reason why. No wonder she kept frowning whenever I said your name during that time.” She smiled thinly as the thought of Sungmin came across her.

 

Yesung followed her and laughed softly.

 

“Sungmin was just being childish, so it’s okay. I completely understand that. Moreover, I know that she didn’t exactly oppose me of proposing you. She just really didn’t like the thought of you being someone else.” Yesung gave his opinion.

 

A laugh finally erupted from Ryeowook. Though what Yesung said is true, it still makes her heart tickles.

 

“I apologized on her behalf then. But, remember oppa…” she went closer to Yesung, stop only an inch from the man’s face, “You have to deal with it from now on. Because I also didn’t want to change anything between me and Sungminie.” She whispered, seductively.

 

Yesung smirked, “I take that challenge dearly then.” And he boldly ended the conversation with a kiss of his version.

 

 

/////

 

 

“I’m home.” Eunhyuk announced.

 

Sungmin came followed behind him and run away straight upstairs. Donghae frowned.

 

“Why’s she so in hurry?” asked her to her husband.

 

Eunhyuk pouted, “She said she promised Siwon to call him this morning.” He replied, more to complain actually.

 

Donghae laughed softly. Her husband is jealous in envy again.

 

“It’s her lover, yeobo. Let her have a time for herself at least.”

 

Hyukjae snickered. True on that though. He walked towards the table and takes a seat. Donghae served him some breakfast and a glass of water.

 

“Thank you. Ah~~~” Eunhyuk opened his mouth.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Feed me. Please.” He pleaded, asking to be pampered all of sudden.

 

Donghae shakes her head left and right, couldn’t believe the man is actually her husband. She sighed and feed a slice of bread into his mouth. Eunhyuk munched the food happily. Sungjin by the door, fake a disgusted face seeing his parents’ childish attitude. He walked away to upstairs and hears voices of talking from Sungmin’s room. Laughing.

 

“Noona.” He called, voluntarily invites himself into the room.

 

Sungmin smiled at him but still talking on phone with Siwon. She gestured for the boy to come and have a sit at her bed.

 

“Everything is alright oppa. I’m sure Wookie is the happiest now. ”

 

A laugh could be heard from the other side, “Good for Yesung hyung then. I’m positive he’s more thrill about being engaged more than your best friend.” Siwon stated his opinion.

 

“Maybe. Ah, how about your work oppa? Are doing okay there?”

 

Siwon hummed, “Yeah, okay I guess. The clients seem really hard to please.”

 

“It will be alright.” She assured, “You are great, I’m sure you can do it perfectly.”

 

“Hehehe…maybe you’re right.” he sighed tiredly, “There’s still one more day. I can’t wait for this to end and run back to your arms. I miss you so much, my love.” He confessed.

 

A hint of blush red appeared on Sungmin’s cheek. And Sungjin noticed it clearly.

 

Sungmin turned her face away from the brother, “Me too oppa.” She whispered to the phone.

 

Siwon grinned happily.

 

“I have to get ready now. I’ll call you when I finished my work again.”

 

Sungmin nodded, “Yeah, I’ll be waiting.” She hung up the call with a smile still on her.

 

When she turned, Sungjin is still there, smirking evilly.

 

“So MUSHY~~” he teased immediately after the call ended.

 

“JINNIE!!”

 

Sungjin laughed loud. A pillow arrived on his face when he did that. Sungmin huffed angrily at him for teasing her. Well, he knew exactly what to do to coax her again. Just as Sungmin about to walk pass her, he crushed her into a back-hug.

 

“Ah! Jinnie!”

 

“Smile now, or I will not going to let go of you.” He threatened.

 

“What…but I…” Sungmin retorted with a frown but Sungjin also didn’t give up by showing his stare.

 

Sungmin let go a sigh.

 

“Hee…” She gave him a big grin, “Happy?”

 

Sungjin laughed and tightened the hug.

 

“Happy indeed.” Sungmin laughed by his childishness, their eyes met.

 

Sungjin smile brightly looking into his sister’s eyes, “You have the most beautiful smile and the prettiest eyes ever, my noona.” He compliments.

 

Sungmin blinked and smile back at him.

 

“I know.” She agreed.

 

After refreshed up herself, Sungmin and Sungjin went to the café to meet with the others. Her workers were already waiting for them to congratulate Ryeowook together. Everyone asked to look at the ring that given by Yesung and were amazed. Ryeowook keep on blushing all the time by the teasing. From time to time, she will hide herself behind Sungmin. But, she is happy. Now, she has more reasons to anticipate for the future.

 

“Wow unnie…the ring is so beautiful…” Taemin praised, totally admire the ring on Ryeowook’s finger.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“So, aren’t you going to tell us how did Yesung oppa propose you?” Tiffanny asked.

 

Ryeowook smirked, “Why don’t you ask the partner in crime.”

 

Sungmin flinched a little.

 

That oppa! She scolded inside for Yesung’s light’s lips.

 

“Sungminie? Aren’t you going to tell us?” Ryeowook continue teasing her.

 

Sungmin smiled sheepishly, “Hehehehe…I gotta check the account in front.” She makes excuses and swift away from the group.

 

Tifanny, Ryeowook and Taemin laughed at her reaction.

 

“Sungmin’s really happy for you, Wookie.” Tiffany commented.

 

Ryeowook nodded, “I know. That’s why I like that.”

 

“So, so unnie? Tell me, what did Yesung oppa did to propose?” Taemin asked again, her eyes shining anticipating and still curious.

 

Ryeowook hummed long, purposely to make them waiting, “He sang.”

 

Both and Tifanny gawked at the same time.

 

“HE SANG?!” They repeated the words in utter shock.

 

“Are you serious, Wookie?!”

 

Ryeowook nodded with a grin. She expected for them to be that shock. Her fiancée is known as the most conservative man in the world and plus, that man has never really sang in front of anybody. That’s why it was the most privilege to get the opportunity to hear his voice singing.

 

“What’s wrong with Yesung hyung singing?” asked the silent Jungkok by the side after listening.

 

All the girls looked at him like how the boy grew three heads or something. They laughed.

 

“Because Yesung oppa is VERRRRRYYYYY the shy type one, Jungkok. So, it’s very surprising for him to actually sing. Well, consider it was a special occasion, I think it’s really the best choice.” Tifanny explained with Ryeowook and Taemin nodding, agreed.

 

Jungkok chuckled by the ridiculous reason, but he accepts it. Being the only man in the café, he sometimes having problems in understands the women. Well, he chose the profession in the first place.

 

“Where did he got the courage, unnie?” asked Taemin for more, still wanting to know.

 

“I don’t know. But, I’m pretty sure Sungmin forced him to do that. He will not agree without a forceful reason, I knew that.” replied Ryeowook.

 

“But still…” Taemin takes Ryeowook’s hand and once again admired Ryeowook’s ring, “The ring is so beautiful unnie. Really beautiful. I bet it must be expensive, right?”

 

Ryeowook shrugged with a smile.

 

“If only there’s someone who gives me the same expensive ring, I’m sure I’ll the happiest girl of all.” She dreamed, making the other s laughed to hear it.

 

“Oh, Taeminnie. You’re still young. Finished your college first and I’m sure your prince charming will come and get you.” Ryeowook comforted her, patting her on the back few times.

 

“She already got her prince charming, Wookie. You know…that famous model, Choi Minho…” Tiffany teased.

 

Taemin’s face turned bright red in an instant.

 

“UNNIE!”

 

They laughed. Having a break gossiping and teasing each other really relieved some stress. Taemin pouted.

 

“Yeah, yeah laugh all you want. I know it was just a stupid crush of me. I know it will never come true. It will be no way for a prince idol like him to actually notice a saesang fan like me.” she sulked, “I just like him that way…” she mumbled the last words.

 

The elders of her smiled thinly.

 

“Sorry~~” they engulfed her into a group hug and started tickling her.

 

“Hahaha…stop it. I give up! Hahahaha…unnie!” she said, between laughing and sobbing of ticklish at the same time.

 

They all laughed. It was then, Sungmin appeared by the door again, but together with Yesung and Sungjin this time.

 

“Hey guys, Yeye’s going to treat some meats! It’s proposal-after party time!!” Sungmin announced in excitement.

 

“YEAH!” They cheered at the same time happily and get ready.

 

 

/////

 

 

On the other hand, far away from there, at one place a woman is leisurely relaxing on a wooden bench near a pool. She was reading while enjoying her drink under the shade. The swimsuit she wears was a very y bikini that could make everyone drools over her hot body. But then again, she was at her own private pool so no one is even allowed to see it.

 

“Hey dear.” a man in black suit came from behind greeted her with a kiss.

 

She smiled wide, taking off her sunglasses and pulled the man’s tie to kiss him passionately, her version of greetings. The man kissed her with the same passion and they pulled away only after they’re short of breath.

 

“Good work for today.” The woman said, patting the man’s shoulder as a sign of a silent support.

 

He smiled, “Thank you.”

 

He took a seat next to her and drinks the orange juice given.

 

“So, dear, did you get the message?” he suddenly questioned.

 

The woman frowned, “Message? What message?”

 

“Ah, he must have only sent it to me then.” The man said more, still a bit vague, while taking out his phone from the pocket.

 

He scrolls down the message until it reached the one he wants and showed it to the woman. She reads the message in silence.

 

“He sent it to me this morning at work. Well, I didn’t have the chance to show it to you since there are so many meetings today.” He explained.

 

After the longest time ever of reading, his wife turned to look at him. Her eyes were big due to the shock.

 

“Seriously?” she questioned, “He seriously proposed?”

 

The man chuckled and slowly nodded.

 

“It’s about time, right? You have been asking him many times before.” he told her.

 

She smirked, “Yeah, it is about time. But, look at this!” she showed the picture to her husband’s face.

 

He looked, but didn’t understand what she is trying to convey.

 

“Such a small diamond! Is he trying to put a shame on our face or something?!” she accused.

 

Her husband laughed aloud when he heard it coming from . She puffed unsatisfyingly.

 

“You know that boy, baby. Let’s lecture him together when we meet him.” He assured, closing the gap between him and his wife.

 

The wife hummed and enjoyed the moment wholeheartedly.

 

 

TBC