I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 20

I Love You Too

 

CHAPTER 20

 

“How did you know I am here, Sungminie?” Siwon asked.

 

“Hm? Jiwon unnie.” The girl replied short and simple.

 

Siwon frowned.

 

“Noona? How?”

 

Sungmin smiles at his confusion, “Today is my pastry delivery at her hospital. I have just finished my errand there. She’s also the one who told me about you. And, since I have some spare time, I decided to pay you a visit.”

 

Siwon ‘aww’ finally remembered the last time when he introduced them together a few days ago.

 

“I’ve totally forgotten about that. No wonder she gives me call this morning.”

 

Their conversation once again fell into silent. After the unexpected encounter with Sungmin at his office, Siwon invited Sungmin to come and joined her for lunch. At first Sungmin declined the offer but Siwon’s grumbling stomach growl in front of her out of sudden, embarrassed the man totally. Sungmin laughed at him making Siwon even more embarrassed. She’s finally agreed to the invitation and they went to the nearest restaurant.

 

They ordered a set of lunch just for Siwon and a glass of drink for Sungmin. Sungmin watched the man ate his lunch at ease. They didn’t talk much because it obvious that Siwon was very hungry and also to hide his embarrassment from the previous incident. But actually, Siwon was really startled and happy with Sungmin surprise visit. He can’t even stop himself from grinning like an idiot seeing Sungmin. But after that, he becomes nervous suddenly with the thought of his confession few days ago.

 

Is Sungmin coming to see me because she wants to reject me? Is my love ended like this? He asked himself inside, watching Sungmin who was gazing at the beautiful scenery outside the window. Or is she going to accept me? WHICH ONE OF IT?! He battled out inside.

 

He let out a sighs tiredly.

 

“Why?”

 

Siwon flinched almost immediately by Sungmin’s voice and question.

 

“W...what? Why?” he stammered.

 

Sungmin laughs at the cute reaction from him. It was really the first time her seeing Siwon like that.

 

“You sigh just now. So, I’m asking why. Is there something bothering you?” Sungmin explained.

 

“Oh, that. No, there’s nothing. Maybe I am tired.” He lied to hide his uneasiness.

 

Sungmin stare long at him. She didn’t quite believe in Siwon’s word but decided to say nothing else to understand him.

 

“Do you have lots of work Siwon-ssi?” she changed the question.

 

“Hm…not a lot but there is. Why? Is this because I’m working on weekend?” Sungmin nods to the inquiry.

 

Siwon smiles awkwardly, scratching the back of his nape. I can’t actually tell you I want to make myself busy, right?

 

“I hope you’re not tiring yourself too much, Siwon-ssi.” Sungmin advised, there’s a hint of concern in her statement.

 

Siwon’s heart flowered with the concern. His stupid grin appears again. Sungmin’s cheeks blushed by the gorgeous smile. She can’t help herself from actually falling into that big dimple smile. She quickly averted her eyes away from Siwon and waits for him to finish eating.

 

“Do you want some dessert, Minnie?” the man offered.

 

Sungmin shakes her head faintly, “I rather not.” she reclined, “I’m on healthy diet nowadays.” She reasoned.

 

“Diet? Why? You look perfectly healthy to me.”

 

Sungmin pouted.

 

“Are you saying I’m fat Siwon-ssi?” she interpreted the meaning which is the opposite of what Siwon means.

 

“What? No! Of course not!” Siwon flustered fast, “I mean you’re healthy and good in healthy part. I seriously didn’t mean anything bad from it.”

 

Sungmin sulked even more, purposely teasing Siwon.

 

“Oh come on, Minnie. You know you are an angel in my eyes right?” he cheesily said.

 

The teasing just now was totally backfired to Sungmin. Her cheeks turned red exactly in that moment. Siwon chuckles to see that.

 

“I hate you.” Sungmin whispered lowly to the ears.

 

Siwon holds out his laughter. He didn’t want to make her angry after all.

 

“I have something to tell you.” Sungmin announced

 

Siwon become tensed. His hands start to sweat and he becomes nervous again. Sungmin’s silence also didn’t help him much. But, he waits. He waits patiently for the girl to speak again.

 

“About your confession last week. I know I said I want you to give me time. But…I’m sorry.”

 

Siwon’s heart crushed. His mood turned down completely with just that word. Both of them had their head down, only looking at the table with mixed feelings.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“I think…I’m falling for you, Siwon-ssi.” Sungmin continues her confessionshyly, her cheeks are red with the natural blush.

 

Honestly she’s afraid. The last time she confessed to someone was Kyuhyun and that man laughed at her. He gave him a very impactful heartbreak which she still remembers till this day. That’s why she’s afraid. She was afraid for the same thing to happen. Even though it was Siwon who first confessed to her and she was just giving him the answer, she’s still feels scared of what the man would react if she confessed. Sungmin closed her eyes tight and waits.The situation was really nerve-wrecking and it makes her extremely nervous. The time seems to just freeze on its own.

 

But, she didn’t realize that Siwon himself isn’t at the right state also. He gapes at Sungmin sitting in front of him. He kept blinking repeatedly, couldn’t believe what he just heard whether is it real or not. Out of sudden, he became mute and dumbstruck to reply anything.

 

Sungmin apologize just now right? But…she also said…she love me. She’s falling for me! Sungmin has fallen in love to me! He cheered excitedly in mind.

 

“Am I…already too late?”

 

Sungmin’s voice snapped him from his daze.

 

“I’m really sorry if this is…” Sungmin sad dejectedly, slowing taking her a step away.

 

“NO!” Siwon fast stopped the girl from talking and moving away.

 

“It’s not like that, Sungmin.” he said, staring straight into Sungmin’s eyes, “I’m just…are you serious? You accept me? Are seriously serious about accepting me as your lover?” he asked, really couldn’t believe the ears listening.

 

Sungmin stares at the latter long full of love. He could see the nervousness in Siwon’s eyes and the insecurity. Slowly, her lips formed into a smile.

 

“I am not a social person nor am I friendly. I am just an ordinary girl and an average. I have many flaws here and there and secrets too. You might or might not be surprise when you know it but, I really hope you can understand the reason why I had it in the first place. Truthfully, this is the first time for someone to be this straightforward asking me out like you. I was confused really. But,” her smiles blooms even more, “I like you, Siwon-ssi.” She confessed again, very sincere and cute.

 

“I don’t know what kind of like is it but it was really different than the one I used to feel. It’s confusing but…also very warmth. It may take time but…I hope you can help me to grow that like into love. Please?” she adorably ended the confession.

 

Siwon was in still looking at Sungmin. His eyes wide staring with mouth opened looking at Sungmin. Somehow, his head a bit dense that day. He was late in processing the sudden and unexpected confession. And yet, even though it was slow, a smile finally appears on his face. He moves his hand in slow motion and reached for Sungmin’s. Sungmin tensed at first but gradually her nerves calms down by the touch.

 

“Is this…real, Sungmin?” he questioned.

 

“This is real right?” he asked again, really couldn’t believe what is happening.

 

His eyes were shimmering with hope while looking into Sungmin’s eyes searching for the honesty. Sungmin looks back into Siwon’s eyes gently. The hands that were holding her, slowly she responded by holding it back. A smile appeared on her also. 

 

“Yes. Please accept me.”

 

A new lover has been officially born.

 

 

~SAKURA CAFE~

 

It was late afternoon already when Siwon send Sungmin back to her café. He actually wanted to send Sungmin directly to her house but Sungmin politely refused with the reason she already make a promise with someone. He sighed in disappointed but it was not for long. With just a smile from Sungmin, his heart melted just like that. He’s already happy to be able to have Sungmin as his lover. He can’t wait to announce that news to his dear cousins. But, for the mean time, he wants to enjoy as much time alone with just Sungmin. And yet there is something or someone else which is actually waiting for him at the café.

 

Siwon’s gapes and grunted almost immediately and unconsciously upon stepping inside the café. He stopped from walking at the door. He also out of own reflex, hold Sungmin’s hand protectively, making Sungmin confused by the sudden reaction. Sungmin tilted her head behind Siwon to see what makes Siwon to stop and her smile blooms almost immediately after that.

 

“Oppa!” Sungmin called .

 

That person turns to the voice right away and smiles at them. Siwon frown even more.

 

“Baby girl!” the man spreads up her arms which Sungmin willingly fly into the embrace leaving the newly-form boyfriend dumbfounded by the action.

 

“I miss you so much! Though we have just met yesterday.” He joked and Sungmin giggles at it.

 

“I miss you too oppa.” She replied him happily.

 

Siwon groaned inwardly. Sungmin is obviously hugging that man firm, and completely ignore the fact that he was also there. To make it worse, that man is actually the same man he saw Sungmin kissed at the airport few days ago. But, he holds the feelings inside. He has just become Sungmin’s boyfriend, so he needs to be patient and at least asks for the explanation. He stomped his feet towards the happy couple and coughed.

 

“Sungminie.” He called and that certainly grabs those two attentions.

 

That man looks at Siwon confusingly. He turned to Sungmin next, giving her the face of ‘who is this?’

 

“Ah, sorry. I forgot to introduce you. Siwon-ssi, this is my adopted brother, Kim Yesung.” She started, and slowly moves closer to Siwon, “And oppa…this is Siwon-ssi. He’s…my…boy…friend….” She said, in a very low voice.

 

“What?”

 

Siwon smirks in triumph to see on the shocking face.

 

“Boyfriend.” He repeats the word out loud and proudly.

 

He takes Sungmin’s hand into his possessively, “Hi, I’m Sungmin’s boyfriend.” And he holds out his other hand to shakewith Yesung.

 

Yesung blinks confusingly. After a few seconds of staring, he smiles at them and he accepted the hand willingly.

 

“Nice to meet you. I am Sungmin’s beloved brother. You can call me Yesung if you like.” He introduced, purposely using that word to make Siwon envy.

 

Siwon awkwardly chuckles, restraining himself.

 

“The pleasure is mine, Yesung-ssi.” He tried his best to smile though his eyes are burning staring at Yesung which the latter did the same.

 

“So…you’re the man that was rumored about.” Yesung said.

 

“And you the man I didn’t know about.” Siwon retorted back in fast mode.

 

Yesung chuckles by the fast reply.

 

“Well, you can’t blame me if Sungmin keep me as her secret. You just got to believe that Sungmin do has many secrets and I am just one of it. And for your note, there’s still a lot after this. You just haveto ask.” Yesung explained long.

 

“What do you mean a lot?”

 

Yesung sneered, confuse Siwon even more. His silence is really making Siwon angrier on purpose. Siwon huffed at him and change his attention to his girlfriend instead.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you had an adopted brother, Sungminie.” Siwon gives the question to Sungmin by his side, eyeing Yesung by the corner of his eyes.

 

Yesung hid the grudge to laugh loudly inside his head. He really is amused by Siwon’s stupid jealousy.

 

“Sorry. I’m still in the process of introduction you with the others.”She apologized, pouting cutely.

 

“It’s okay…” Siwon mumbles inaudibly.

 

Sungmin smiles at him and starts her introduction.

 

“Yesung oppa is a good family of mine. My family and his, has known each other since we were small and we grew up together, so, I guess it makes us childhood friends, right oppa?” Yesung nods agreeing, “I love him very much too.” She confessed with sparkling eyes, didn’t even realize theenvy in Siwon with the way she talks about that guy.

 

“Love?” he repeated the words.

Yesung’s smirk finally appeared. He could no longer control himself anymore from the amusement. He’s really getting much fun to make use of Siwon’s new jealousy like that, even though he didn’t know why Siwon should feel that way. Luckily, before another dispute started, Ryeowook comes into their conversation.

 

“Sungminie, you’ve come.”

 

“Hey Wookie.” Sungmin smiles brightly to see her best friend.

 

She walks towards her side, leaving the two boys.

 

“Have you finished everything?” asked Sungmin to Ryeowook.

 

“Sort of. We’re about to close and getting ready home.” Ryeowook answered her.

 

“Really? Can I help with anything?”

 

“No, Sungmin. Everything is fine. Furthermore, you have someone waiting.” Ryeowook teased, referring to Siwon by the side, “You can’t make leave him awkwardly like this you know.”

 

Both Siwon and Sungmin automatically blush in pink by the statement.

 

Wookie! Sungmin protested inside but the girl only laughs at her instead.

 

“I…maybe I should leave…” Siwon said, feeling a bit awkward to be there.

 

“Wait. I promisedto give yousome cheesecake right? Let me get it for you.”Sungmin stopped Siwon and quickly disappeared to the kitchen.

 

The three people stares at the kitchen door and look at each other.

 

“Thank you, Siwon.” Yesung suddenly said and left the place following Sungmin.

 

Siwon blinks his eyes repeatedly. Did he just hear Yesung saying thanks to him? But why?

 

“Sungmin has accepted you, right Siwon-ssi?” Ryeowook question snapped him from his trance.

 

“Ah…ah yes.” He nodded shyly.

 

“Thank you.” Ryeowook added to Siwon’s confusion.

 

“Well, you’re welcome.” He replied still puzzled, “But, why? Did I do something?”

 

Ryeowook laughed softly and she shakes her head in slow.

 

“You didn’t do anything bad, don’t worry.” She assured him, “It just…” Ryeowook adds and trails his word while looking at Sungmin through the kitchen door.

 

Siwon’s eyes also followed to where she was looking and waited for her to continue.

 

“Sungmin…so you know, this is the biggest step she has ever taken in her life.” Siwon listened attentively to Ryeowook’s story.

 

“She asked us many times and was worried for the whole week thinking just about your confession alone. I think she was just afraid. There hasn’t really anyone who was sincere enough in loving her. And her family has always been overprotective of her since a long time ago making it’s harder for her to make new friends. But you…” Ryeowook turned to look at Siwon closely and smile, “You gave Sungmin a smile she never showed before. You gave her a feel she never felt before. And most importantly, you gave us hope that Sungmin deserved to love someone. So, thank you again Siwon-ssi.”

 

Siwon smiles proudly. He nodded his head and makes the promise of his life.

 

“I swear I will never hurt her, for the rest of my life.”

 

With that, Ryeowook could say she finally can let out a smile in relieved. She gives the man a few pats on the shoulder.

 

“Thank you.” She thanked again.

 

 

~LEE MANSION~

 

After some stories and congratulations from all the workers at the café about Sungmin’s new love, Yesung drives the two girls back to the Lee mansion. They made a promise to join the Lee family a dinner that night. It has been so long since the last time Yesung got a holiday and they had many stories to talk about especially with about the new lover. Both Eunhyuk and Donghae had been anticipated for their arrival since the evening. Donghae was excited because she can feel that Sungmin is going to accept the love. And Eunhyuk on the other hand, very anxious waiting for his daughter to return. He really didn’t want to accept the fact but he knew how the daughter feels the most.

 

And…it breaks his heart when Sungmin told him.

 

“You…accept him?”

 

Sungmin nods shyly to her father’s question. Her cheeks once again blush with the confession topic.

 

“Good job Sungmin! And congratulations baby girl!” Donghae happily crushed Sungmin into a tight hug,  “Finally, you got yourself a lover. Umma is really happy!” she said, hugging her more with lots of kisses, didn’t even care the protest from Sungmin for suffocating her.

 

“Thank…thank you…umma.” Sungmin replies back.

 

“Now, come on in. I want to hear every detail about your confession.”

 

“But umma…”

 

“No! Let’s go!”

 

Didn’t give any time for Sungmin to say anything else, Donghae pulled Sungmin away to the living room leaving the other three there by the door. Yes, Yesung, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are still there. The couple, Yesung and Ryeowook looked at each other awkwardly before they turned to Eunhyuk in front. The father, Lee Eunhyuk has already lost his soul. That’s the fact.

 

“It’s your job to do consoling then, oppa.” Ryeowook told the boyfriend.

 

Yesung laughs softly, “I have no other choice right?”

 

 

TBC

 

 

Author note:

So yes! FINALLY SUNGMIN ACCEPTED SIWON! It took such a long time right? hehehehe I really need to take a rest now, but I just can’t fall asleep with my throat aching…so, back to the story. Since the confession has been made, I really need a help from every readers to actually give me some points in dating! What should a couple do together? Just give me any idea, I’ll consider it. I never had a boyfriend in my life, so I didn’t have any idea what a dating couple do. Any idea is appreciated!! Thank you….hehehe ^^