I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 15

I Love You Too

 

~ a/n: a quote for the day, make the stress go away..hopefully...ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ ~

 

Chapter 15

 

~CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS, AT SUNGMIN'S CAFE..~

 

“Mama!!” Jimin comes running towards them happily, “Look, look! Jiminie got a bear!” the little girl excitedly shows her mother a very cute bear-looking bread.

 

“Wow, that’s cute baby girl. Where did you get it?” she asked, lifting up the little girl in her arms.

 

“Sorry, Minnie unnie.” Another worker of Sungmin hurriedly comes follows Jimin from the back, “She’s too fast at running away.” She reasoned, smiling and bowed apologetically.

 

“Ah, it’s okay. We have finished discussing.” Jiwon replied to her.

 

“Really? Do you need anything else? Minnie unnie?”

 

“Not for the moment, Tae. Thank you for looking after Jiminie. We will take it from here.” Sungmin answers to her question.

 

The worker then nodded and headed back to the kitchen, disappearing through the kitchen’s door.

 

“Mama! Look here!”Jimin demanded, holding both of her mother’s cheek so that her attention focuses only to her.

 

“Okay, okay. Sorry baby.” Jiwon obeys her daughter, “So, tell mama what is it that you want?”

 

“Tae unnie gives me this bear!” she shows the bread again, “Isn’t it cute?”

 

“Hehehe…yes dear, it is really cute.” Jimin laughs happily with her mother praised plus a kiss on her right cheek.

 

“Is this one of your products too, Sungmin?” Jiwon turns to ask the owner.

 

Sungmin nods, “It’s bread actually. We make it to attract teenagers and little children. I actually had many other designs available.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Mama, there are bunnies too! Then, a cat! They are all so cute~~” Jimin sings happily, taking away Sungmin’s explanation.

 

“You looks so happy, my baby. Mama is so glad.” She pinches her nose playfully which makes the little lamb laughs even more.

 

“Put me down now, mama. I want to show it to Wonnie-samchon.” She wiggles from Jiwon’s hold and she puts her back on the floor as requested.

 

She right away runs cheerfully to Siwon and Donghae at the nearest table to show the bread.

 

“She really loves cute thing.”

 

Sungmin chuckles together with Jiwon by the statement.

 

“Jimin really loves everything that you made, Sungmin-ssi. I’m really glad that she met you. She has been smiling a lot ever since.”

 

“I really didn’t do anything. Jimin is a cheerful girl to begin with.”

 

“But, you really help making her smile. I admit that my husband and I are really busy. We rarely have time spent for her. Luckily she’s a very understanding for someone at her age, though sometimes she will sulk from time to time. It is normal, I guess, at her age.”

 

“Memories are really important for a kid at her age. She might forget most of it when she grows up. Still, it does have an effect in her life one day. I didn’t mean this in a bad way, but it is really the best to spend a lot of time with her while she is still small and innocent.” Sungmin speaks up her mind, looking faraway at the happy figures in front.

 

Jiwon notices a hint of sadness in her words. She wants to ask for the details but her daughter comes once again and interrupts her conversation with Sungmin and her question left hanging until the right moment one day.

 

~AFTER THAT…~

 

“You’re not joining us for lunch, Sungminie?” Jiwon invited.

 

Sungmin just smiles and shakes her head softly.

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t for today. Maybe next time.”

 

“Why, Sungminie? Umma is okay if you want to go with him.” Donghae suggested, smiling at her mischievously.

 

Umma, no! Sungmin warns her, and glares intensely at her mother.

 

Donghae holds out her laughter by the glare, totally having fun.

 

“It’s okay Minnie.” It’s Siwon who first speak among them, “You must want to spend the weekend with your umma.” He smiles his best towards them, “There is always next time, noona. You’re going to hospital after this, remember?” he said to his sister when she looks dejected by the rejection.

 

“I promise that we will meet again.” Sungmin assured, adding to Siwon’s explanation.

 

“Yes, for sure.” They smile to each other.

 

After that, Siwon and Jiwon left the café together with Jimin by their side. Donghae continues teasing Sungmin after the meeting for sure. She knew that her daughter hates it but she just can’t help it. They went for a lunch together and spent the day bonding with each other. Later that afternoon, they meet up with Eunhyuk with someone else at the mall.

 

“Kangin oppa?” Sungmin said the man’s name.

 

“Hi, Minnie.” Kangin showed her a big grin.

 

“You’re together?” Eunhyuk and Kangin nod their head in sync by the question.

 

“Work again?” Asked Donghae, rolling her eyes.

 

Eunhyuk and Kangin looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. It was the truth they can’t lie about though.

 

“Oh, come on honey. I just meet with him to sign some agreement and we’re done. Right?” Kangin nods, agreed to Eunhyuk.

 

“Why didn’t you call me, oppa? I should be with you.”

 

“Don’t worry Ming.” He pats Sungmin’s head gently, “It was just a small matter. I can handle it on my own. Furthermore, I’m not a real gentleman if I bother you on weekend right?”

 

“And it’s okay with appa?”

 

“We made a promise?” they said altogether, smiling awkwardly.

 

Donghae and Sungmin stare at them, disbelieved of their attitude. They can’t say anything against it anyway, because it was a fact that they are workaholic.

 

Should we forgive them? Donghae asks her daughter using her eyes.

 

We love them, right umma? Sungmin stated the obvious.

 

The men stare at them nervously, waiting for them to speak again.

 

“You’re treating us for dinner.”

 

“Yes, ma’am!” they said in unison.

 

Sungmin and Donghae can only laugh. They really are something. After all, Eunhyuk and Kangin are the man that they love the most. Sungmin and Kangin walked together side by side with the parents behind them. It was normal. Furthermore, Donghae loves to see the scene.

 

“They have lots of chemistry right, dear?” she said to the father.

 

Sungmin and Kangin were talking to each other, looks very happy.

 

Eunhyuk scoffed by the statement, “He should be grateful that I approve him of being my daughter’s friend.” He said, eyes narrowed watching the happy couple.

 

“Oh, Hyukkie. Please stop with your jealousy. Sungmin is not a kid.”

 

“I know she’s not a kid, Hae. But…”Eunhyuk whines to his wife, “You understand what I’m going to say right?”

 

“Because she’s your only daughter and you just LO~VES her too much. I know, Hyukkie.” She replied, mocking the father on purpose.

 

Eunhyuk agreed to the statement though. Donghae is right. He admit that he is really possessive almost everything about Sungmin. He sighed, and encircled his hand around his wife small waist.

 

“Don’t worry, Hae. You still remain my one and only true love.” He said, truthfully winking at her.

 

Donghae laughs lightly. It’s a cheesy joke but, it will always make her heart flutters.

 

“Appa, let’s eat Japanese today, okay?”

 

“Anything for you, Ming.”

 

“Yes!” Sungmin cheered and laughed happily.

 

The others can only smile to see that childish smile from her. It is not a secret but, they knew the only time where Sungmin can act like a child is only when she is with them. Eunhyuk at first didn’t expect it, but he has few times seen how Sungmin changed almost in every way whenever she is with Kangin. Sungmin showed him the smile unlike any other and acts like a child to him. He’s jealous at first, but after some time, he gives up.

 

Sungmin has the right to socialize, he reasoned. Because of that also, he allowed for them to be together. And he’s willing to tolerate with it, for the moment.

 

 

TBC