I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 18

I Love You Too

 

CHAPTER 18

 

Kyuhyun stirs from his sleep by the sound of his phone ringing, an alarm that he set the night before. With eyes still tight close, he reaches out for his phone by the side and slide it off. He groaned and dive back into the mattress. He feels really lazy and wanting to go back to sleep so much. But then, he remembers that he still has some word to do.

 

He shifts his body and face upward staring at the ceiling. It was then he realized that he is not in his room but the hotel room instead. He blinks and stretches himself few times before getting up. He stares and scans around the room aimlessly until it lands on his phone. He subconsciously smiles. He didn’t understand why but he could almost picture Sungmin’s face on his phone though it was pitch black

 

“What a nice dream.” He said, grinning from one ear to another.

 

It makes him remembered the dream that he had last night. He slowly gets up from bed, grab the towel and heading to the bathroom, humming a song happily. Truthfully, he just had a very enjoyable and happy dream. He dreamed of walking together with Sungmin side by side and holding each other hands firmly. They were at some beautiful park with extraordinary scenery and Sungmin was telling him a story. He couldn’t recall what the story is about but for sure, he and Sungmin both are smiling. Both of them are happy.

 

The happiness he feels from his dream really made his tension up. Unlike, his usual grumpy side, he is practically singing and dancing inside the shower.  He keeps telling himself that it will be another happy day for him. After a longer time than usual in the bathroom, he gets himself ready for work. Staring at his own reflection by the hotel’s big mirror, he combs his hair, smart.

 

He smirks, “You’re really handsome, Cho Kyuhyun.” He proudly praised himself.

 

Laughing at his stupid attic, he takes his bag and black coat from the closet and walk excitedly to the door. Whether it is coincidence or fate, he didn’t know but by the time when Kyuhyun opens the door, Sungmin also did the same. Their eyes meet with each other and Kyuhyun is the first to smile at her.

 

“Good morning, Minnie.” He greets.

 

Sungmin smiles back at him and replies, “Good morning to you too, Mr Cho.” Her work formality comes forward.

 

If it was before, Kyuhyun might already complain when Sungmin used the formality. But, because his mood is extremely good, he let it past.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Kyuhyun asks her.

 

“Ah, wait. Open your mouth.” Sungmin requested suddenly.

 

Kyuhyun obediently obey and open his mouth with an ‘aaa’. Suddenly a piece of toast is push into his mouth. He confusedly bites the bread, preventing it from falling.

 

“Some breakfast before work.” Sungmin said, answering his puzzled expression.

 

Another smile breaks from his lips. He munches the toast and eats it, wholeheartedly.

 

“Where did you get this?” he asks, still with food in his mouth.

 

“From the hotel’s restaurant. They served Japanese, but because we are in hurry, I just grab some toast and coffee, for you.” Sungmin shows him the coffee cup in her hand.

 

Kyuhyun smiles grow by the concern shown by Sungmin.

 

“You?”

 

“I’ve eaten, Mr Cho. Don’t worry.”

 

“Wanna share?” Kyuhyun teasingly offers.

 

Sungmin laughs lightly, “Thank you, Mr Cho. But I politely decline.”

 

“Well, I’m just asking.”

 

Then, the lift arrives and they get in it together. It was still early so, they are not much people around which means only the two of them riding alone. Sungmin turns to look at Kyuhyun closely and notice his tie a little bit crook to the side. She hesitated at first, but then she turns her body to Kyuhyun and forces the man to straighten up his body.

 

“What?”

 

“Stand straight and hold this.” Kyuhyun obeys, taking the cup from Sungmin.

 

“Your tie is crook.” Sungmin said, and fixes on Kyuhyun’s tie skillfully.

 

Kyuhyun’s heart boomed with fireworks. Sungmin is not the type to ever start any intimacy but so SUDDENLY she is actually adjusting his tie!

 

I’M SO HAPPY! He screamed inside his heart.

 

It is absolutely a good day for him.

 

“Okay, you’re set to go.” Sungmin pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder for the last time and smiles, satisfied with her work.

 

The lift door opens at the same time and Sungmin walks outside trails by Kyuhyun right behind her. Kyuhyun is still grinning happily. What Sungmin just did really makes him feel so blissful. He just hopes that day will never end.

 

 

~~

 

“Do you know where are we going today, Ming?” Kyuhyun asks, after a few minutes ride in the car, fetch by their client.

 

Sungmin looks at her notebook, “Hiruma-san said that he wants to meet with us at his house.”

 

“His house? We’re having a meeting at his house?” Sungmin nods.

 

“Why?” he asks for explanation.

 

Sungmin replies to him with a shrugged from her shoulder cutely.

 

“He reasoned that he has some family matter to attend and couldn’t leave home for the mean time. He didn’t tell me why though. But, believe me, this is not the first time we had a meeting at his house.” Sungmin explained.

 

“Ooo...that’s quite unusual for a CEO.” Kyuhyun commented.

 

“May be.”

 

We’ve have arrive, sir.” The driver announced and Kyuhyun turn to his side to look at the window.

 

Kyuhyun’s mouth hangs open, “Wow.” The praise unconsciously slips out from his mouth in amazement.

 

Lying in front of him is actually an enormous and three-storey European style house. There is also vast lawn full with greens. There’s even a fountain right in front of the house. It looks so elegant with the modern look but very beautiful at the same time.

 

“Is this…really a house?” asks him to Sungmin, still in awe by how large the house is.

 

The girl chuckles by Kyuhyun’s statement. She feels funny to see that reaction from the man.

 

“This is called a mansion, Mr Cho. I thought that live in one.” Sungmin mocks him.

 

“Yah. I know that I lived in a mansion too, but, I have never seen this big before.” He retorted.

 

“I just never thought that hyung’s client is actually such a very rich person. That’s quite amazing.”

 

Sungmin smiles proudly by the compliment, “The Hiruma family is a very prestige family in Japan. They have a business all worldwide, and from generation to generation and has been inherited it for so long. They have high reputation here and also…you will be even more surprise if you meet the president.” Sungmin informed.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You’ll see.” Sungmin gives him a smirk, and didn’t give much explanation about it.

 

The driver opens the car door for both of them. They get out and walk towards the mansion said. The head maid quickly comes and welcomes them wholeheartedly.

 

“Welcome, Miss Lee and Mr Cho. Please come in.” she welcome them, in Japanese.

 

“Is Hiruma-san…available?” asks Sungmin to her.

 

She nods politely, “He is waiting for you in the meeting room. Please come this way.”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin smile at her, and follow without saying anything. They reaches one door after a few walks inside the house. Slowly, the maid knocks on the door few times and opens it carefully.

 

“Hiruma-sama, Miss Lee and Mr Cho are here.” She informs and opens the door wider to give some space for Kyuhyun and Sungmin to enter.

 

Kyuhyun once again amaze by the room inside. Unlike the outside which is like a house, the room he went into is exactly like a meeting room. And maybe even larger. There are few people inside the room. Their attention turns to the door after the maid informed them and a man steps forward to greet them.

 

“Welcome, Miss Lee.” He shakes hand with Sungmin first, “And you must be Mr Cho Kyuhyun, right?” Kyuhyun nods, also shaking hand with the man.

 

“Yes, it’s my pleasure to meet you.”

 

“No, the pleasure is mine.” Hiruma replies, “I’m sorry if it is to your inconvenient to come to my house. I really can’t leave the house for the mean time.” He makes an apologetic face, feel sorry.

 

“Oh no, not at all. I’m very willing to come as long as me and my companion didn’t bother much.”

 

“Don’t worry. You are always welcome here, anytime. And I hope for your nice stay in Japan.”

 

Kyuhyun smiles at him, satisfyingly, “Thank you, Hiruma-san.”

 

“Well, what are we waiting? Come on in. I’ll introduce you the other board directors. The faster the meeting held, the more time we get to rest right?” Hiruma walks in front.

 

Just before Sungmin wants to follow him, Kyuhyun fast grabs her sleeves, stopping her.

 

“Tell me the truth, Sungmin. That old man by the corner is the owner of Ken Corporation, right? And Hiruma-san is the son.” Kyuhyun asks, pointing to one elder at the table.

 

Sungmin chuckles by his question.

 

“No, Mr Cho. You’re mistaken.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Hiruma-san is.the.owner of Ken Corporation.” Sungmin stressed her word one by one.

 

“W…What?”

 

She laughs lightly at him and just leaves him there, in surprise by the information.

 

Kyuhyun absentmindedly stares at the man once more. The reason why he is shock is mainly because the man said to be the owner of big and prestige Ken Corporation is actually young. By the look on his face and attire, Kyuhyun could only guess that the man is still in his 30’s. He didn’t even realize that he has been staring at the man in awe during the meeting. No wonder Sungmin said he will be much surprise when he meets the man because he does feel surprise and amazed.

 

He’s amazed knowing that man become successful at the younger age. He wants to know more about him, but he restrained himself, knowing he’s still in the meeting. Somehow, seeing that man in person makes him wanting to be the person just like him. It reminded him of his brother, and a bit feel proud to have been borne into the family, a successful family.

 

The meeting lasted for a few hours till lunch time. By the time the work is finished, few of the board directors have left the house which left only Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Hiruma’s family. Hiruma ‘forced’ them to have lunch there at the house before returning to the hotel. Kyuhyun was introduced with the man’s wife, a beauty and young too. He can see that Sungmin and the wife are so close with each other. It may be because they have met each other few times but so far, everything going well for the day.

 

Late that evening, after dinner, they together departed back to Korea in plan. Kyuhyun really hope to spend more time with Sungmin but he knew that it is almost impossible to ask since they still in working week. Furthermore, Sungmin looks very eager to go home to his suspicion. She has been smiling non-stop and her eyes sparkles. When they finally bid due to each other his question was answered by something very unexpected.

 

He chased after Sungmin after they separated, wanting to send the girl home. But, what he saw was Sungmin hugging a man happily, and moreover SHE KISS HIM! His head boils in anger but before he set to do anything, the couple already left, leaving him dumbfounded there.

 

 

 

TBC