I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 37

I Love You Too

 

CHAPTER 37

 

Everything happened in high-speed. The arguments between them get intense. Yoona pushed Sungmin. Her ankle sprained, she losses her balance and fell into the deep pool. Sungmin gasped and cried for help but Yoona ignored it, and just left her drowning in there. Her sight slowly gets blurry, her lung felt so stuffed, and she getting harder to breathe.

 

Help…me.

 

She desperately called inside. Her eyes slowly closed and she fall deeper into unconsciousness.

 

The water in the pool splashed high. Someone jumped inside the pool by the nick of time before Sungmin completely disappeared into the water. He grabbed Sungmin’s hand and pulled her up back to the surface. He gasped for air and in fast mode takes Sungmin away from the water. Sungmin’s body was frozenly cold. His face turned white seeing that condition. He slapped Sungmin’s face to wake her but her conscious state is still not known. Out of other option, he moved closer and did a CPR on the girl.

 

“Sungmin!”

 

He turned his head by the call and saw Sungmin’s loved ones came running towards them.

 

I can’t breathe. What is happening to me? Who can help me? Please...

 

“Do you hate me, Sungminie?” a woman asked, in an eerie voice.

 

The little Sungmin shakes her head frantically, trembling by the corner of the room. The woman was holding a belt in her hand. She stares deadly at the little child, looked very angry. The girl’s body was in drenched by the water. It was raining outside the small apartment, but the reason why she was wet was not because of the rain but something else. There are traces of water along the way from the bathroom until it reached the trembling girl, obviously answering the question of her current situation.

 

“You know mama will not get angry without a reason, right?” she walked closer to the child.

 

Sungmin flinched almost right away, sensing the danger.

 

“Sorry…I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” She sobs, crying in fear.

 

“Sorry?” the woman repeated, smirking at her, “Then, why did you do that, Lee Sungmin?!” she yelled furiously, raising her hand high up in the air.

 

Little Sungmin screamed. The belt has once again painfully ‘touched’ her petite body. She cried and screamed for it to stop but to receive more pain instead. Everything she said or done at that time is useless against the mother, she thought. Gradually, the pain grew and her body weakened. She slowly closed her eyes and drifted into the darkness, hoping the nightmare would at least come to an end.

 

“SUNGMIN!”

 

Sungmin’s eyes snapped opened abruptly by the call. She coughed out the water from her lung.

 

“Sungmin…oh Sungmin…” she felt a very warm hug from someone.

 

She blinked to see clearly and realized she was in Ryeowook’s embrace.

 

Wookie? What happened to me?

 

“Minnie? Are you okay?”

 

Okay? Siwonnie? What happened to me? I scan around my surrounding with blurry vision. I blinked few times and could felt the water drops from my face. Wookie was shaking and crying while hugging me tight. I can feel her hot tears that fall on my shoulder. Siwonnie was there, in front of me, looking extremely worried. But why? And Kyuhyun…he was there too. He was wet from head to toe, staring at me with his troubled face. But, why was he wet? Wasn’t it was only me who fall into the water. What is…ah!

 

Sungmin’s lost of thought automatically stop. She saw her reflection being hugged by Ryeowook through the big window. She looks around and saw people are watching her. She freeze and her body turned stiff immediately. She shivers out of sudden as she clenched on Ryeowook desperately and hide herself more to the embrace.

 

“Sungmin?” Ryeowook called, noticing something strange about her best friend’s reaction, “Are you okay?” She tried to let go of the hug, wanted to see Sungmin’s face but the girl held on her tighter.

 

“Hi…”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Hide…hide me…” Sungmin begged, whispering to only to Ryeowook’s ears to hear.

 

Ryeowook in reflex turned behind her and sees the window, and their reflection in it. Her eyes widened in horror, totally understand the reason behind Sungmin’s sudden fear.

 

“OPPA!” She called to Yesung in fright.

 

Yesung saw the look in her eyes. He in a flash took of his jacket and wrapped it around Sungmin, sort of hiding something. The others were astonished by the actions.

 

“Hyung, what are…”

 

He cuts off Siwon by lifting Sungmin easily in his arms.

 

“We’re going back to our room.” he said sternly and hurriedly left the scene without explaining anything.

 

Ryeowook followed him right behind. Kyuhyun and Siwon who were left there gawked at each other. They stare to no one else but themselves, absolutely confused. They didn’t speak a word but their eyes were telling the same thing that they are sure with what they saw. It was something about Sungmin that she never talked about.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

The sound of door click open jolted Kyuhyun and Siwon from their waiting.

 

“Hyung!” they rushed to Yesung, looking really worry.

 

“How’s Sungmin, hyung? Please tell me that she’s alright.” Siwon demanded.

 

“She’s alright.” Yesung answered coldly.

 

“I want to see her!” Yesung stopped Siwon before anything, blocking the way to Sungmin’s room, “Hyung…” Siwon was shock and his eyes were pleading.

 

“No one is allowed to see her.” Yesung warned.

 

“But, hyung…”

 

“I said no, Siwon. Please don’t make me use the hard way to stop you from moving forward.” Yesung threatened.

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun tensed by the threat. Yesung closes his eyes tiredly and sighed.

 

“Sorry.” He apologized, “This is not what we ever expected to happen and especially not here. That’s why it tires me so much. But, I hope for your understanding and give Sungmin some space. What has happened still shock her.” he told them.

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon gaze lowered to the floor, devastated. They are worried and really want to help Sungmin. but, judging by Yesung’s stare, they knew they will not be able to see her.

 

“Did you saw it?”

 

“Eh?” Both gave the same reaction by Yesung’s sudden question.

 

“Sungmin’s eyes, did you saw it?”

 

They blinked and looked at each other confusingly.

 

“Sungmin’s eyes are…blue.” Siwon answered hesitant and slow.

 

A deep sigh escaped from Yesung’s lips. He closed his eyes tight before he opened it again after a long thought. Kyuhyun and Siwon waited impatiently, nervous by the reaction he gave.

 

“Why do you think Sungmin’s eyes are blue?” he asked for more.

 

Siwon shrugged but Kyuhyun’s expression was pale, already thinking negatively.

 

“Sungmin is fine, right hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, “Please don’t scare us like this.”

 

“She’s fine. It just…” Yesung paused and gulped bitterly, “What I am about to tell you, it might change your perception about Sungmin a little. But, I hope that you will understand.”

 

They waited for Yesung to speak again.

 

“Sungmin’s eyes…was not because of disease. She actually inherited the blue eyes. Sungmin is…not her parents’ real daughter.” Informed Yesung and surprised the two men listening.

 

“What?”

 

“She was a mixed child. And she is…the daughter that was born from her mother’s secret affair.”

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon gaped.

 

“What…what are you…talking about hyung? You don’t mean…Sungmin is an illegitimate child, right?” Siwon brave up himself to ask.

 

Yesung turned to look at them with a pained expression. He nodded faintly and those two tensed. Their expectation about Sungmin for all this time was suddenly crushed by the revelation. Another secret about Sungmin was revealed and it was in a much unexpected way.

 

On the other hand, inside the room, Sungmin was in Ryeowook’s embrace, crying.

 

“Wookie…it’s over right? Everything is over. He…he saw it. They…they all saw it. What should I do? What…can I do…”Sungmin cried herself in Ryeowook’s arms.

 

What she’s afraid the most has finally happened and her nightmare became a reality. She didn’t expect that to happen at all especially at the place where her every bad dream started.

 

“Shh…it’s okay, Ming. I’m here.” Ryeowook tightened the hug to reduce the trembling and soothe Sungmin’s heart, “Please stop crying. I’m here right. Look, I’m here.” She kept repeating the word to console her.

 

Still, though she said that, her eyes were already flowing with tears too. She hugged Sungmin’s small body more to give her some warmth since Sungmin’s body was extremely cold. She kept saying the comforting words next to Sungmin’s ear to calm her down. She’s really upset with everything that happened and also because Sungmin is crying and sobbing like that. It hurts her heart because she knew the truth about Sungmin’s secret since before and she knew how much it hurts Sungmin, mentally and physically.

 

“Appa…” Sungmin called softly, “Appa…appa…”

 

“Shh…everything will be alright. I’m here with you, Ming. I’m here. We’ll go home after this, I promise.” She promised her.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

Siwon didn’t know how he ended up inside his room. But, by the time he realized, he was already on the bed, staring absentmindedly at the ship’s ceiling. He can still recall every word said by Yesung just now, about Sungmin’s secret.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Are you disgusted?”

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun both became speechless by the question.

 

“I’m not going to ask you to understand the situation. It was quite shocking, I’m sure. But please don’t blame Sungmin for keeping this as a secret. I just want you to know that Sungmin didn’t ask for this. She herself didn’t understand everything that happened in her life and been suffering a lot by her true identity.”

 

“Her real parents are…”

 

“Don’t ask me. I’m not going to reveal anything about it. If Sungmin wants, she will tell it to you herself and if it’s not then be it. There’s just one thing that you need to know.” Yesung reprimanded.

 

“What…is it?” Siwon asked hesitantly.

 

“Sungmin didn’t know who is her real father.” He said that, after a deep sigh.

 

“What?” those two men questioned in sync.

 

Yesung once again close his eyes. He really didn’t want to talk about Sungmin’s past. As much as it hurts Sungmin, the pain also hurts him.

 

“You have the right to think whatever you want about this. I will not judge you on it. Sungmin was borne from her mother’s secret relationship. Her parents separated when she was five and she was taken by her father at the age of 10. She was just a child and didn’t understand anything that happened around her. She blamed herself for being a burden for her parents and the cause of their divorce. Her father knew that it wasn’t her fault so, he never says anything to her or to anyone about who she is. She also…has been suffering a lot since before.”

 

“Suffer?”

 

“What do you think people will say if you have a thick black hair but your eyes are perfectly blue?” the two of them fell into silence by the question, “What do you think the kids at her age would do if they saw her eye’s color?”

 

Kyuhyun and Siwon didn’t replied back. Their gaze already lowered to the floor still couldn’t believe everything they just found out for that day.

 

Yesung sighed by the silence given.

 

“Her childhood was full with only teasing and bullying. Not many would dare to be her friend because they are afraid. They treated her like an infected disease, only because she was different than the other people. We adults might be able to understand now but at that time, it was very difficult for her. Everyone avoided her and she had no one to depend on. This is the main reason why Ryeowook and I are so overprotective of her.”

 

Siwon and Kyuhyun were still silenced.

 

“Have some rest for now, you two. I’ll take care of Sungmin tonight.”

 

With that said, Yesung leaves and went inside the room.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Siwon’s POV

 

Sungmin’s eyes are blue. A perfect blue eyes. Even a foreigner rarely has blue eyes. But Sungmin, who is a mixed child, has blue eyes. A mixed child. An…illegitimate child.

 

‘Are you disgusted?’

 

That one question remained stuck inside Siwon’s head like a nail. It hurts and gives him pain, and makes him realize the reality of the truth. Deep inside his heart, he felt guilty the most. Because for once, just after Yesung told him the truth about Sungmin, he did feel that way.

 

Disgusted.

 

“Damn it. Why should I feel disgusted? It’s not her fault.” Siwon closed his eyes with his hands, regretted “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry, Sungmin.” he apologized to the thin air, didn’t even care the drop of tear that fall from his eyes.

 

The trip became extremely dull after that. Siwon and Kyuhyun did meet up with each other at the dining hall but they pretended to not see. They took whatever they feel like easting and walked back to the room in gloom. Siwon tried to ask for Yesung’s permission to speak with Sungmin but he was repeatedly rejected. Yesung reasoned that Sungmin still need some time to calm herself. He also said that Sungmin was the one who requested of not seeing anyone else.

 

Siwon felt frustrated a bit by the rejection. He thought that by being Sungmin’s boyfriend, he will have some sort of specialty in the relationship but it didn’t turn out that way. He couldn’t help but to feel unfair by Sungmin’s behavior in differentiation between him and Yesung. He knew that Ryeowook was also there with Sungmin but his jealousy towards Yesung was somewhat unbearable.

 

The way Sungmin treated him and Yesung makes him feel insecure about Sungmin’s true feeling. He felt that his position is a lot lower than Yesung in Sungmin’s heart.

 

“I’m so stupid.” He said to himself out loud for the jealousy he felt.

 

He let out a sigh, already feels the tiredness of the sudden event. His trip was ruined, that’s a certain but at the same time, and he got to know a secret about Sungmin.

 

Early in the next morning, Siwon was already standing in front of Sungmin’s room, again. He stares at the door sadly. Yesung didn’t allow him to meet up with Sungmin. He said Sungmin still need some rest. But, even without the excuse, he knew that Sungmin is not yet ready to meet him. Still, he waits. With eyes continue staring at the door, he waits. He doesn’t care about the stupid cruise anymore. All he wants is to meet with Sungmin and to hear her voice, one more time.

 

He was alarmed when the door clicked opened and he immediately stands up. A gasp from the other person was heard due to the shock. It’s Ryeowook, and she didn’t like the idea of meeting Siwon at all.

 

“What are you doing?” she asked fiercely.

 

“Sungmin…is she okay now? Can I…”

 

“No!” Ryeowook cuts him off.

 

“Please leave Siwon-ssi. I don’t want to make things worse.” Ryeowook walked away but quickly stop by Siwon.

 

“Please, Ryeowook.” Siwon begged, “I don’t understand why you must be angry at me. I didn’t do anything wrong right? I admit that I was shock by Sungmin’s real identity. But I didn’t…”

 

“You’re disgusted?”

 

Siwon stiffened.

 

Ryeowook snorted at his reaction, “Don’t act tough, Siwon. I can sense it. You are just like everyone else. Nothing has changed since before. Everyone who knew about Sungmin’s true identity, all gave exactly the same reaction.”

 

Including me. She added mentally.

 

“So, don’t fool yourself or fools me with your innocent look. I don’t play with it.”

 

“But, I didn’t mean it!” Siwon retorted back, “You can blame me only. It was my auto-reflex. And Sungmin never even told me about it.”

 

“And that’s the reason!” Ryeowook yelled at him aloud.

 

Siwon was taken aback by the reaction.

 

“You don’t understand anything about Sungmin, Siwon-ssi. How do you expect for her to tell you? Hey, I’m not my father’s child. I’m just my mother’s secret child, with other man. Is that what you want her to tell?” Ryeowook’s words were right stabbing, making him speechless to fight back.

 

“You don’t know anything about the fear that she had. She didn’t mean…” Ryeowook gritted her teeth, controlling the tears from spilling, “Forget it. I don’t want to waste my time talking to you. The trip will be over tomorrow. I hope you give Sungmin some space. Leave.” She said for the last time and went away.

 

Siwon stared at the retreating figure painfully. He understood that Ryeowook is being protective of Sungmin but he still can’t accept that she is that ‘protective’ to accuse him like that. It’s not like he wants it to happen. All he wants was to enjoy the trip, not the other way around. He groaned unsatisfyingly and walked away. Tiredness once again overwhelmed him.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

From an hour, two and finally 3 hours passed in the blink of eyes just like that. And it has been three hours also Siwon has been camping on the ship’s hallway, in front of Sungmin’s room. He sighs tiredly when and was about to leave when suddenly the door creaks open. He right away stands up and rushed to the door.

 

“Hyung!”

 

Yesung jumped from his standing by the sudden appearance. He didn’t expect for the younger to be waiting outside the room since he clearly said not bother them.

 

He rubs his chest few times, calming his heart, “What are you doing here, Siwon?”

 

“Hyung please. Let me see Sungmin. I really want to talk to her.” Siwon pleads.

 

“I already told you that she needs rest.”

 

“I know! But, I want to see her.” He talks back, “Please hyung…”

 

“Look, Siwon. It’s not like I want to prohibit you from meeting with Sungmin on purpose. Sungmin’s condition and self-confidence is not yet at the state of meeting other people.” He reasoned.

 

“But hyung, I’m not just other people. I’m her boyfriend.” Siwon stated, claiming his right, “I’m supposed to stay by her side, especially in this difficult time. What’s the use of me if I only be with her during happy times but didn’t do anything when she needed support the most.” he said more, almost begging.

 

Yesung stares at Siwon sadly. Siwon does have a point there. Sungmin is no longer alone, and Siwon has some part in her life now. He heaves out a heavy sigh while closing and opening his eyes few times. Slowly but still hesitate, he opens the door wider and moves to the side. Siwon confusingly looks at him. He didn’t say anything but just signaled for him to get inside the room. Siwon’s eyes beamed and his lips automatically break into a big smile.

 

“Thank you, hyung!” he walks into the room in big steps, very eager to meet with his girlfriend again.

 

But, just after a few steps, Yesung once again stops him from moving forward.

 

“There’s Ryeowook here. She’s more overprotective than I am. Let me speak to them first, and I’ll call for you.” He whispered, and Siwon nods his head fast, obeying.

 

Yesung slowly moves away from him and reaches the girls in the room. Sungmin is still in his girlfriend’s arm. Even after hours, the shock is still there in her. Ryeowook embraces her firmly while they’re listening to some music together to ease her frightened heart.

 

“Wookie.” Yesung called and the two girls turn up to meet up with him.

 

“Honey? What is it? I thought that you went back to your room.” Ryeowook asked, puzzled.

 

“There’s someone who wants to see Sungmin.”

 

“Eh?”

 

Giving the signal, Siwon slowly shows up from behind Yesung. In that instant, Sungmin fast gripped on Ryeowook’s blouse and hiding herself behind her. Ryeowook holds her best friend firm.

 

“Siwon.” Ryeowook said the name, controlling her anger from coming out.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry.” Siwon out of reflex apologize, noticing that his presence is not at all accepted by both girls.

 

“What are you doing? You aren’t supposed to be here.” Ryeowook said, while holding Sungmin’s hand protectively and glares at Siwon.

 

“I know that you are angry but please…I just want to talk with Sungmin.” Siwon pleads, his eyes got watery just by the rejection from Sungmin.

 

“No. I thought that Yesung oppa already told you that Sungmin needs time.” She retorted back against him, still with a glare and totally didn’t approve of the situation.

 

Siwon looks at them dejectedly, “I know. But, I thought that…”

 

“You being here will not going to help us anything. Why can’t you just understand that Sungmin didn’t like it when you being so pushy like this? All I ask is for some time for Sungmin to be okay. Don’t lie to me that you are concern about her when your face that night told me everything how exactly you feel about it.”

 

“Ryeowook…”

 

“Wookie, please.” Yesung interrupts the tense conversation before it gets worse.

 

“He’s Sungmin’s boyfriend, Wookie. Give him a chance.” He defended the man.

 

He and Ryeowook stare into each other.

 

Please, Wookie. He pleads, gives her a sign through the eyes.

 

Ryeowook frowned hard. She really didn’t like her boyfriend’s decision of allowing Siwon to enter into the room. She knew that Siwon is Sungmin’s boyfriend. But, the trembling girl by her side is not giving any okay sign of wanting to be alone at all.

 

“Fine.”

 

Sungmin’s hold tensed instantly.

 

“Wookie…” she pleadingly whispered.

 

“Everything will be alright. We’ll just leave you for a moment.”

 

Sungmin’s eyes begging desperately for Ryeowook to not leave. Ryeowook hesitated, but she knew that Sungmin still has to go through Siwon sooner or later. She assured her with a smile and pats Sungmin’s head gently.

 

“Give him a chance.” She whispered and pulled her hand away with heavy heart.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

“Wookie…please…” Yesung pleaded right after going out from the room, “I know that you’re angry but…”

 

Pang!

 

The door closed right into his face. Yesung groaned. He expected the anger but he didn’t expect to be ignored right on spot. He stares at the door long before he decided to give his lover some space to clear her mind. He also needs to think a way to persuade her again. He walked and went to the dining room to freshen up himself.

 

On the other side of the room, Ryeowook huffed and sat angrily on the bed. She didn’t want to act like that but she was really angry with Yesung’s decision of letting Siwon meeting with Sungmin. She knew that he mean good. Still, it seems ominous to let Sungmin alone with the man. She sighed tiredly.

 

Just when will this trip end? She questioned mentally.

 

###################################################

 

 

Back inside Sungmin’s room, it was a total awkward. Sungmin sit so far from Siwon and Siwon also keep his distance away as to not scare her. He really didn’t know how to start the conversation in that moment. Sungmin looks so much different than her normally does. He has never seen that side of her before and he never expected to see it too.

 

“Sungmin…” he calls softly and it breaks his heart when he notices the flinch from Sungmin.

 

“Is…is your body okay now?” he tried to start a conversation.

 

Sungmin hummed faintly as the reply. The silence once again overpowered them. None of them seems to know what they should say in that tense. 

 

“I’m…” Siwon alerted right away just by Sungmin’s voice, “I’m…sorry…” and it crushed his heart more to hear that apology.

 

You’re not at fault. He replied mentally.

 

“I’ve ruined your vacation. So…sorry.” She said more.

 

Please don’t say that Sungmin. He pleaded inside.

 

“Also…also…sorry…I didn’t mean to hide about my status from you.” She stammered with her words, “It must be a shock right? I know…I’m really sorry…”

 

Tears have already flowing from her eyes once again.

 

“You can…hate me…I will be okay. Really…” she explained though her body showing the opposite reaction to her words.

 

“How long have you known Sungmin?” Siwon asked, after a long silence.

 

“Eh? How long? Since…I was a child…I think….”

 

And you kept it all to yourself thinking that you’re hated by the world?

 

“Can I…touch you?”

 

“Eh?” Sungmin gawked by the sudden request, “Em…” she nodded hesitantly.

 

Her eyes widened staring at Siwon who’s slowing moving closer to her. Her body glued to where she sits, still trying hard to accept. Siwon touched Sungmin’s cheek gently.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

Sungmin’s jolted by the touch and push Siwon’s hand harshly but Siwon didn’t give up. His hands fast grabbed onto Sungmin and pulled her back into his arms. He felt Sungmin’s body trembling.

 

“Sorry…Please…I’m sorry…” Sungmin cried, “I didn’t want you to hate me. Please…I’m sorry…” she pleaded, sadly.

 

Siwon hugged her tighter.

 

“No, Sungmin. I’m sorry.” He apologized, didn’t let go, “I’m really…sorry.”

 

Guilt. He felt the utmost guilt seeing Sungmin so devastated like that. And Sungmin cried her heart out for the first time in Siwon’s embrace. Her feelings of hurt all gathered and oppressed itself after so long. But, she felt save in Siwon’s arms. She started to trust the man more and thought, maybe, maybe Siwon is the right person for her.

 

That night, Sungmin fall asleep with him holding her tight. She seems calmer than before. And Siwon is more than glad to see that. The next morning, Ryeowook came and she hugged Sungmin protectively. She saw some changes in Sungmin and she didn’t regret of letting go of her ego a bit the other night. She was happy that everything turns out to be well again. They packed their things and get ready to leave. The trip finally ended and it was time to go home.

 

They met again with Kyuhyun at the deck. Yoona was nowhere to be found after that. Kyuhyun said she went ahead because of other appointment. He also didn’t speak much about her but worried about Sungmin more. Sungmin assured him that she was alright and smiled at the man. She didn’t notice the fire of envy in Kyuhyun’s eyes seeing how Siwon holds Sungmin protectively.

 

Sungmin on the other hand, trusts in his words completely. But, what Kyuhyun and others didn’t know, Siwon knew the reason behind Yoona’s disappearance. He just kept it silence, all to himself. After sending Sungmin back home, Siwon drove back to his house alone. He’s driving but his mind was drifting to somewhere else.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What have you done, Yoona?!” Siwon heard an angry voice and immediately recognized it as Kyuhyun.

 

Hiding away a bit, he peeks to see what was going on. He jaw dropped to see Kyuhyun pushed Yoona to the wall and was raging over something.

 

“Why did you push Sungmin?! I told you that can’t swim, right? I told you to not bother her!” Kyuhyun yelled angrily.

 

Siwon’s ears burned to hear that statement.

 

“So what if I did?! That should just die!” Yoona yelled back at him.

 

“YOONA!”

 

“Just what is wrong with you, Kyuhyun?! Why can’t I kill the woman you love?!” Kyuhyun’s hand to slap Yoona stopped mid-air abruptly.

 

Siwon’s breathe hitched. What did he just hear? Kyuhyun to Sungmin? Loves?

 

Yoona sneered, “So you are.” She repeated the remark, “No wonder you are angry at me. No wonder you were so panic when she falls into the pool. You love her. You love Sungmin so much.” Yoona repeated.

 

“Stop it, Yoona.”

 

“No I will not stop it!” Yoona retorted back, raising her voice.

 

Kyuhyun fell into another silence.

 

“You’re crazy Kyuhyun.” Yoona spat, “She already got a lover. You know it better that she will never love or look at you with love. She loves Siwon, remember that.”

 

Kyuhyun averted his eyes away. His hold on Yoona already loosened. Yoona was so heartbroken by Kyuhyun’s silence. It was proven that everything she accused him of were right. Tears started to swell in her eyes.

 

“I hate you. I hate you so much, Kyuhyun!” she pushed Kyuhyun with all her strength and ran away from there.

 

Kyuhyun’s gazes were still on the floor.

 

“Damn it.” He cursed to the thin air.

 

FLASHBACK END

 

Siwon heard everything. Kyuhyun and Yoona absolutely didn’t realize his presence there.

 

Kyuhyun loves Sungmin. That conclusion stuck inside his head.

 

That was the reason for the way Kyuhyun look at Sungmin. That was why Kyuhyun was willing to tolerate everything about Sungmin. That’s the reason why Kyuhyun dare to talk back against him.

 

He loves Sungmin . Kyuhyun loves Sungmin.

 

Siwon gritted his teeth and unconsciously pushed the car pedal, moving in high speed.

 

What about Sungmin? How does she feel about Kyuhyun? She knew Kyuhyun longer than him. Does she also love Kyuhyun? Like Kyuhyun loves her? He asked to no one.

 

A flash of Sungmin’s images appeared before him. A happy and smiling Sungmin. 

 

Sungmin loves Kyuhyun too.

 

Siwon concluded. He remembered Sungmin’s expression. He remembered how Sungmin’s eyes and smiles that were differ towards Kyuhyun. He realized about it by now. Sungmin loves Kyuhyun too but there was still a gap between them. There was still a wall separating them completely.

 

“She’s mine.” He claimed and determined that he will never let anyone else has Sungmin.

 

Sungmin is his. And his alone.

 

 

 

TBC