Chapter 64 – My Compassion

Youngest of Pieces: Five Years in History (9)

After a week and days spent in France where they came closer to their crew and each other while filming for their comeback album, 5 Pieces returns to Seoul on Monday evening to begin filming Good Sister before even coming home. Kyung Ho is working at the time so while the ladies head home to go in and relax, Julia and Hannah get in Julia’s car to go pick Kyung Ho up and buy food on the way home. Hannah and Julia are both tired after the long flight home, but with the ladies sleeping in the van on the way to the apartment, the two girls sitting in the car filming for Good Sister are showing off a great mood while singing along to [Titanium] on the loudspeakers from Julia’s cell phone. They are in a great mood for many reasons; Julia seems to be in an awesome mood singing her favourite song in her favourite car that she gets to drive. Hannah laughs at how silly they can be, in the car listening to music with cameras actually filming it all. She laughs so much when Julia gets super into the song, lip-synching the chorus when finding out they can’t sing that high when being in the car and she is almost head-banging a few times.

“Emelia should’ve seen this,” Hannah laughs when the song comes to an end.

Julia laughs too. “She would sit in the back and head-bang crazily by herself,” the sweet one laughs.

“And then tell us to repeat the song when it ends,” Hannah is laughing so much behind her hands, feeling silly coming up with imaginary things with Julia – it is usually Maria and Hannah who does that. While joking like that, a new song begins to play and Julia points at the stereo.

“This is also my favourite song lately,” she tells.

Hannah recognizes the singer’s voice right away, and she leans back and listens to the lyrics – because when Julia likes a song, it is usually the lyrics that captivate her – when Julia starts it from the beginning for her to hear. This song is [Pretty Hurts] by Beyoncé, and when the first chorus comes Hannah is just nodding in agreement to Julia. She has heard the song many times since it was released; Hannah was the one letting Julia hear it the first time too when the album came out in December, but Hannah lets Julia have her moment in front of the cameras.

They turn the volume down when reaching the filming location where Kyung Ho is, and Hannah gives Kyung Ho’s manager a text to let him know they are there. The two girls sit in the car, humming along to the song they listen to.

Ten minutes later, Julia is sitting with her cell phone when Hannah says they are coming.

“Who is that?” Julia asks, about to start the car but stops herself when seeing a man walking with Kyung Ho – she has seen the man a few times.

“His manager,” Hannah answers quickly before taking down the window to greet the man walking up to the car. “Hi.”

Kyung Ho gets in the back brightly talking and greeting the ladies while Hannah focuses on a brief conversation with the manager; finding out about Kyung Ho making a mess yesterday because he wanted to skip today’s work so he could be at the airport to meet 5 Pieces when they came, being told a few other things too and being told that Kyung Ho has no homework because he is already done with them and so on. Like one parent to another; in this case one manager to one sister. Kyung Ho isn’t listening at all to what they are saying as he is busy leaning over the seats to reach the front and talk to Julia who asked what he wants to listen to.

As soon as they are out on the road after saying goodbye to the manager, Kyung Ho is loudly from the backseat (excited) asking how their trip went and at one answer from the girls he follows up with more questions, asking about what they saw, how it looked like, about the weather and all the fun they had. It is the most talkative ride ever, as soon as Hannah brings in the question of what he wants to eat, Kyung Ho starts saying a lot of food and asking them what they want before asking what they ate in France and so on.

Eventually they reach the apartment, loudly making an entrance too greeting everyone loudly from the hall and hearing the ladies loudly greeting back from other parts of the apartment and the puppies are barking when running to them. Kyung Ho is holding a plastic bag with the food, still trying to pick Ryo up in his arms, almost falling on the way and Hannah ends up taking the plastic bag for him to take it to the kitchen while he keeps playing with the dogs.

“You brought snacks too?” Maria shines up at Hannah when looking in one of the white plastic bags they have taken to the kitchen. She laughs deeply and raises a hand to get a high five from Hannah, sounding like it is some evil achievement to get snacks. “Kyung Ho!” Maria shouts out when hearing the boy run around in the living-room outside the kitchen.

“Yes?” he asks, without coming, too busy to play with the puppies.

“Are you hungry? Or have you eaten already?” Maria wants to know while taking out the food on the table, preparing dinner with Hannah and Julia.

“I haven’t eaten yet,” Kyung Ho happily answers and comes bouncing inside the kitchen, looking like he gives Maria a hug from behind but bounces over Hannah to give her a real hug for a few seconds before starting to take his seat. “Where is Emelia Nuna?”

“Upstairs,” Hannah answers; though she just came home she heard Emelia’s voice earlier so she knows her friend is upstairs.

“Should I go say dinner is ready?” Kyung Ho wonders, sounding excited to play house with 5 Pieces. Hannah nods and he runs off right away, the two ladies in the kitchen smiles at each other. The sad thing is that Kyung Ho rarely ate meals with his own family, his parents always busy with working and when finding out he is making money from this kind of business they didn’t really say anything against it, still wanting him a real education so the deal is; as long as his grades are on the top, he can continue with his acting and celebrity life.

Carolina and Emelia who were upstairs both comes down when Kyung Ho and the puppies runs around up there saying dinner is ready and he gets a hug from Emelia too – on their way downstairs, Emelia asks him about his week and Kyung Ho starts talking again. That’s how their dinner is; half of the ladies quietly eating while everyone else are talking about things that have happened since last time they saw each other – mostly 5 Pieces’ trip to France is what the ladies talk about when not asking Kyung Ho questions. Even when dinner is done, they sit a little longer by the table talking. Kyung Ho leaves first, to go to the bathroom and end up sitting down on the floor in the living-room to look through a movie he wants to see – 5 Pieces have a lot of movies – and the ladies are chatting and enjoying eating up the little leftovers.

Out of nowhere they can hear Ryo bark. The Japanese Spitz has a very high and light bark, that annoying kind of bark that smaller dogs tend to have, and in many countries it is so normal for dogs to bark at everything; with the training of Julia and Hannah, the two dogs living in this apartment tend to not bark that often. At the sudden barking from the living-room, Hannah gets up from her seat in a flash to look outside the kitchen, seeing Kyung Ho lean away from Ryo barking towards him.

“Ryo!” Hannah says in a harsh tone, not loud a single bit but just harsh.

Ryo stops barking right away, turning away from Kyung Ho as if knowing he did wrong from barking. Julia shakes her head in the kitchen, telling the ladies that Ryo barked last week too (before they left to Paris), more than necessary at anyone who came inside the apartment and even out on the street. According to Julia, Hannah hears when taking her seat, Ryo has wanted attention with his barking. She is the dog expert among them, always having her half-sister in Sweden helping her out over Skype if needed; her half-sister has a lot of dogs.

Hannah puts away most of the plates before heading inside the living-room to see how it goes for Kyung Ho, also making sure Ryo isn’t trying with anything. Sitting on the floor, as soon as Ryo comes to Hannah to lie down in her lap, she lets him, petting him because she has missed their pets when being gone for over a week.

Though 5 Pieces are back in Korea, they will head to Japan after finishing filming Good Sister on Wednesday to be there for about three days and head to Beijing for a charity concert sponsored by Jackie Chan. After that they will finally be back in Korea to start work deadly on their comeback. Hannah is troubled with something else though; she wants to meet Jonghyun, to talk face to face. SHINee will go to Mexico for their SHINee World 3 concert on Thursday, and 5 Pieces will head to Japan on Wednesday evening after finishing filming Good Sister in the morning. There is just no time to talk.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

In the morning, Kyung Ho gets his normal ride to school and 5 Pieces head to the agency for some meetings and planning and talks in preparations for their comeback and such. Before school finishes, Kyung Ho leaves to go on his schedule; this time leaving with 5 Pieces waiting outside his school grounds, and they all head to work together. For a creative photo shoot, the five members of 5 Pieces with the popular child actor Kyung Ho are playing with paint. For a few hours they are in simple plain clothes, painting with their hands on a glass board with the camera taking pictures on the other side of the glass. They do it one by one, they do it in pairs and they do it all together. Its fun, working together, and all six of them have fun being creative too. They do hearts, stars; write things and Carolina shows off her favourite creativity in the painting as she is really good at it.

Though they started early they are still going on after dinner, doing an interview all together too and shortly after that being done. Heading home, they already know what to do. When there were no cameras around, the ladies were talking about what to do. Kyung Ho wants to go out ride his bike, almost mastering it by now with the ladies’ help, and Emelia suggests Hannah to meet Jonghyun on her own while the others are filming. When presenting the idea for the producer, Maria simply says it would be fun for viewers to see more of Emelia having fun with Kyung Ho other than Hannah being there again. The producer and writers like the idea of Kyung Ho and Emelia being outside; it is different than always having Hannah around. Emelia already knows what to do; go buy ice-cream with Kyung Ho on his bike.

Everyone likes the idea, only the ladies knowing what really goes on. Julia head out to meet friends, viewers might think Hannah comes along while she in fact has talked to Jonghyun to meet up with him. Hannah is wearing the gray oversize logo print t-shirt and leggings she wears for today’s filming, sneakers and her own jacket on top of that, covering her face with a fedora hat and sunglasses.

Like planned, Julia drops her off in a parking lot, a white car waiting that Hannah gets in to drive off.

Jonghyun is always y, looking calm and focused when driving his car. He is in sunglasses, sweater and jeans, looking like a character you always have in your dreams at night, both naughty and sweet dreams. They don’t say much at first, a seriousness filling the car while they are in low voices talking about 5 Pieces’ music video filming in France and SHINee preparing for their concerts in Mexico and Argentina. Jonghyun drives to a parking garage, driving in there and they hide among other cars where the silence fills them.

She is uncomfortable at first, not sure what to start with and what he wants to focus the talk on. At first she can’t even look at him, but after taking off the seatbelt and looking up at him, she can’t look away. Jonghyun is constantly looking at her, as if they both are in a trance just taking in every single feature of the other person.

Minutes of just staring, and for some reason the staring makes it less uncomfortable, somehow the mere presence of knowing they are both thinking of each other is just good enough for the air to get better between them. They have talked a lot while Hannah was in Paris; well, a few times, but it is much more than what they have told one another for the past month. Hannah waits for Jonghyun to start, thinking he always begins, but the minutes take longer and he just leans his head back against the seat and looks at her as if he can spend the whole hour doing it. It’s not uncomfortable, she can enjoy staring at him doing the same, but she need to talk to him about what has happened since Valentine’s Day, what happened before, she need to tell him what has gone through her head.

“When I grew up,” Hannah starts to whisper, seeing how he suddenly swallows as if he wasn’t ready for her to take the first word, she speaks slowly, making sure she says the right things; “No one in my surrounding ever talked about nationality. I never cared for what colour of the skin my classmates had or cared to ask where their parents come from. We spoke the same language; they were just as much Swedish as I was. It was never weird. I grew up in a multi-cultural country; everywhere I went it was colours and religions. I have never cared about us being in Korea either, not even when people tell us to go die because we don’t belong in Korea or Asia. I don’t care that I am in love in a Korean; I don’t think I ever will be either… but I am still terrified. I have lived here for a while, I have noticed things and I know that the way Koreans look at women, or wives and marriages, is not the way I grew up knowing. Marriage might not have a positive effect on me because it is just a signature on paper, it only brings trouble from what I have learned, but when it comes to … a relationship, we both know we are different. I don’t mind our differences either, I think you are like that too, but … um… what I’m trying to say is that you lean a lot on your family; your love to your family is something I might never understand even if I try, and I know that even when you say you don’t care, you do care what your mother thinks of your girlfriend. If she would bluntly tell you to break up with me, would you do it? I keep thinking about it. Just being in a relationship, the two of us receive so much hate openly, and half of the reasons is because I am not Korean-”

“What the public says about us doesn’t matter,” Jonghyun quietly interrupts her, shaking his head.

Hannah shakes her head too, sighing when looking at how soft his face has gotten when she has talked. She isn’t even sure if she has made any sense talking, she just knows she just have to get her mind out to him. “We’re idols, Jonghyun,” she tells him. “Everything we do is monitored; everything we are is to be role models.”

“Don’t you think people would want to look up to a multi-cultural couple?” Jonghyun wonders. “There are a lot of those. And there will always be someone with a different opinion about anything, it doesn’t change a thing.”

“What about your mother then?”

He takes time to answer that question. Hannah looks so sad watching him, even just for a little bit letting him knows what she thought about on Valentine’s. Eventually he just shrugs his shoulder.

“We’ll talk to her. Together. We can give her time if that’s what she wants,” Jonghyun answers, “My mother is the first woman I loved, but that doesn’t mean she decides who I love – who I want to spend my life with.” He glances down, she thinks he looks at her hands but he looks up at her eyes again before she knows. “I want to ask you something, and I want you to be honest, no matter what, honesty first.”

Hesitating, she nods her head, not even blinking from his eyes. Jonghyun moves his lips, like a twitch, preparing him self, and his chest rises when he breathes in through his nose. Hannah quietly watches him; pretty sure he takes notice of her trying to keep her own breath steady after talking.

“Do you love me?”

“Yes.” There was no hesitation, and Jonghyun’s eyes harden, making her think he does not believe she answers him honestly when being too fast. “I love you.”

“Each time I have said that I want to marry you, have you leaned further away from me? Not physically, I mean it mentally – have you held me on a further distance each time I have said I want to marry you?” Jonghyun answers, biting together as if he is about to cry and Hannah takes a slow breath when finding her self hesitating to answer.

She has to answer honestly, which is why she hesitates. He notices it, seeing how she bites her lip and glances out the window behind him, he knows she doesn’t like this question but is sure she will not lie to him or say something for him to accept it; Hannah is the honest person if she hasn’t prepared it beforehand.

“Yes,” Hannah answers.

She doesn’t explain it, so Jonghyun asks in a shaky voice; “Did I push you to break up with me on Valentine’s?”

This time she almost gets up to protest at the question, but since they are sitting in the car she can just hold up her weight against the backrest with her arm, opening just to close it again, seeing that he doesn’t react to her other than having tears reach his eyes. He is hurt, she gets that, but she has no idea of how to handle a crying man who just looks at her like a heartbroken puppy, knowing exactly what it is that hurts him and she can not do anything to fix it. He wants honesty, but Hannah just doesn’t know how to answer that question. She thinks she is looking upset at the question; the expression becomes sad when he is not giving up on the question. What should she say? Yes or no? Did he push her to do it, or did she just freak out at everything going on at that time? Like always she wishes she had her papers with her, with the reasons she broke up with him, a cheat note to answer his questions.

“I don’t know,” she eventually breathes out, looking away from him again, this time not looking back at him but she looks down at her hands, sitting out on the edge of her seat facing him. “I can’t see what you see. I have tried, I have dreamed of it, but I can’t see myself as a married woman. I can’t- I’m not that kind of woman you seem to talk about. I get confused. I could see the face of your mother saying she wishes me dead so you could go find a real woman, it’s just not the kind of world I imagined myself to be in-”

“You don’t see a future with me?” Jonghyun asks, closing his eyes to wipe the tears rolling down his cheeks with his palms.

“It’s not that. I just don’t see the same future you think of,” Hannah whispers. She takes out her hand to hold on to his, stopping one of his hands to wipe his tears as he leans back in his seat. “I’m a horrible girlfriend, Jonghyun, haven’t I shown you that?”

“You can’t scare me away,” he mutters, his expression suddenly angry when he looks at her with tears in his eyes. “You’re not doing that again, Hannah, there is no way I will let you do it.”

“I’m not-”

“Then don’t say you are a horrible girlfriend!” Jonghyun bursts out, holding on to her hand tightly. “You push me away when you get scared. You pushed me away by breaking up with me, just to feel horrible and trying to make yourself believe that I would end up happy without you. Guess what; I am not falling for it again. You are not breaking up with me again, Hannah. You just have to realise that you are perfect as the woman in my dreams, whether you can picture it or not – we are a match, and I know you know it deep inside. No one gets me the way you do, Hannah, and I get you the way no one else does. That’s why you fell in love with me, isn’t it? Don’t push me away because you are afraid for something you haven’t felt before.”

“Then why ask me such questions?” Hannah cries at him, upset that he keeps turning this.

“Because you broke up with me!” he answers in a loud voice. “How am I supposed to react to that other than trying to get you to realise that everything you have just told me are things made up in your head? I love you! Can’t that be enough? Do you need to question my love that much?”a

 

He is interrupted by his own cell phone and annoyed he takes it up from his jeans pocket.

“Don’t answer,” Hannah whispers at him, wiping a tear from her own cheek.

“It’s my manager,” he sighs and looks up at her, just holding the ringing cell phone in his hand. “I love our foolish relationship, Hannah.”

“I do too.”

“No,” Jonghyun shakes his head and leans forward to grab her chin in one hand, knowing he holds a little harder than necessary because of the expression in her eyes when she tears up at the grip, but she doesn’t push him away, just staring at him. “You think too much; of us, of you, of your life – questioning everything. Why can’t you just take life as it is? Why does there have to be a secret reason to why everything happens and why does it always have to be bad?”

“Because that’s how life is for me,” Hannah mumbles in his grip.

“It’s not. I want you to be happy with me, but I can not force you to it,” Jonghyun clearly tells her, teary and with a runny nose. “I want you so badly, Hannah… you got no idea. You need to tell me when I go too far, I don’t want you to lean away from me.” The grip of his chin loosens up and Hannah can nod to him, trying to hold back her tears so she can’t answer him in any other way than to nod.

Jonghyun sighs and leans in to kiss her, a short and desperate wet kiss, and then leans back as his phone keeps ringing but he doesn’t answer it.

“Where are we, Hannah?”

“You tell me,” she whispers, leaning her back against the dashboard, pretty much sitting the wrong way in her seat now. “I’m not sure if you are mad at me or what is going on, you give me a lot of signals here.”

“I’m not mad at you.”

“Okay…”

“I’m hurt, broken, disappointed…”

That’s worse. Hannah sighs and looks out the window in the back at a person walking by, glancing at Jonghyun who keeps looking at her. “This is not going to get easy, is it?”

“I guess not…” he dryly answers.

She can’t help but to look at his lips now; the kiss was short, but it was the first kiss in weeks and she has missed it. He knows what she thinks of, seeing her eyes on his lips and she bites on the inside of her own lip, but he can’t smile at it this time. Hannah can’t lean forward to kiss him, knowing it is not the time, but she doesn’t know what to say either.

“I don’t know what more to say,” Hannah whispers eventually, his phone has stopped ringing.

“Don’t say anything then,” Jonghyun tells her.

Hannah sighs helplessly, and Jonghyun adds a sigh on top of it before he reaches for her arm, his fingers wrapping around her arm and slowly pulls her closer to him. Hannah takes one hand on his backrest when leaning over him, knowing what he thinks of, and when he lift his face up to her she places her lips on his. It’s soft, like a light touch, but it makes her smile because of the feelings going through her body, a shiver of light when she presses her lips tighter against his and Jonghyun parts his lips lightly, taking his hands through her hair so the hat falls off and managing to hold on to her head when deepening the kiss even more.

“This isn’t good,” Jonghyun groans, but holds her head close enough to keep kissing her.

“Why not?” Hannah asks against his lips, her fingers touches from his jaw-line down his neck, wanting more than to just kiss him.

“We got to go work.”

“Stop kissing me then,” Hannah mentions, but she has no intention of stopping either. It makes them both smile, and she smiles wider when he keeps to seriously kissing her. “Stop then…”

“I’m not,” he smiles, holding on to her neck so she can’t move away, and both of them deepens the kiss when another cell phone starts ringing; Hannah’s. “I bet you regret leaving that hotel now, don’t you?”

“What do you mean?” Hannah wonders, instead of moving away she starts kissing his neck, loving the sounds his throat makes.

“I had a bed prepared for us there,” Jonghyun answers, clearly heard smiling, “Nothing else but you and me.”

Hannah meets his face, smiling at his eyes. “Let’s go there then.”

It surprises him and makes her smile so much, Jonghyun just stares at her in surprise. “You want to go back there? Now?”

“Not now,” Hannah laughs and gives him a soft kiss on the lips. “Maybe after you come back from abroad? Not all those exclusive things… just ... you and me.”

He smiles widely at the ideas forming in his head; the smile in his face makes him shine up. She got him into a spinning, and they can head back with smiles planning a second date at that expensive hotel.

Hannah walks the last bit to the house, aware of paparazzi and cameras and what not that can lurk around. It took longer than expected meeting Jonghyun, so it doesn’t surprise her that Kyung Ho and Emelia are already back when she walks inside the apartment; she feel dull, like soft music is playing in her body and she can only move in one calm way.

“How did it go?” Maria asks, not obvious at all with the question when they are surrounded by cameras.

“It went well…” Hannah sighs, glancing around and smiles when Kyung Ho comes running from the kitchen.

“Nuna, guess what we did,” he says and is fast to continue; “We went to get ice-cream. Emelia said we got lost one time too but she knew the whole time where we were.”

“So you had fun?” Hannah asks with a hand on his head, smiling at his smiling face when he energetically nods, but she sees something else too. “Are you tired?”

He nods his head but is fast to say he is not going to sleep yet, so Hannah asks what he is going to do instead. Kyung Ho will play with the dogs, so to let him do that Hannah goes upstairs to get a box of toys for the pets that they put down on the floor in the living-room to go through with all three pets, their cat Ace there too, trying to look at what fun exists in the box.

“Ah, fans gave us these, right?” Maria asks when sitting down on the floor with them after lazily sitting uninterested in the sofa looking at the TV. She picks up a toy that gives out a sound when you press it (for the dogs it will be when they bite it), and Maria gives a light jump in surprise and starts laughing with the others at her reaction.

 

The morning is hectic. Kyung Ho has to go to school and Hannah wakes up early for that, but somehow not early enough to fix breakfast, walk the puppies, get Kyung Ho ready for school and try to wake Julia up in the right amount of time. She and Kyung Ho are the only ones in a hurry once they reach the hall, Maria is awake too and she wants to come along as she is craving for an unhealthy breakfast and she wants to eat once they have left Kyung Ho – Julia just calmly walks inside the hall saying school will not move location no matter how late they are, adding that they aren’t late it is just Hannah who plans in consideration to the morning traffic.

They drop by McDonald’s for Maria to get her breakfast and head home for her to eat there. When coming back home after dropping Kyung Ho off, the crew leaves as this week’s filming is done and over, and 5 Pieces can eventually head to the practice-room to spend the rest of the day practicing for their promotions in Japan and then the charity concert in Beijing too.

In Japan, 5 Pieces will spend three days visiting schools and do events for the anti-bullying movement PICTURE. They will have a 6-hour event in Yokohama one day to perform and talk to people coming there to share their stories and whatnot, to take pictures and basically be role models close enough to personally talk to these people. The day after they are doing the same thing in Tokyo. They are nervous for it, to hear people’s stories and know they can’t respond too much because they are not allowed too, but the ladies have heard a lot of people are going to show up, wanting to show up, so the whole movement seems to be doing well in Japan.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

The time in Japan pass by too quickly. At first when 5 Pieces arrive on Thursday morning they start visiting school to promote the movement and to show them selves being against bullying, saying some words they have prepared – just like they have done earlier weeks in Japan. The day ends too fast, though they have the time to visit many schools – junior high school, high schools and universities – the ladies think the day still pass too quickly. When visiting schools the students all have the same reactions: celebrities. And not just a Japanese idol, this is 5 Pieces; international superstars, according to some boys they meet, and maybe because 5 Pieces is so international these students seem to take their words seriously. It’s amazing, because 5 Pieces have all the time expected students to become ignorant, to say “as if they know what they talk about”, but Hannah can see that when the ladies are talking to the students, their words make sense. It isn’t some speech grown-ups have written to them, these are words that 5 Pieces and their agency and the student council has made together, just for everyone to get their word said, and 5 Pieces are not here to close their eyes to things students witnesses every day – they are there to face the truth, to let students as well as others being bullied that they can be helped if society makes it a good thing to stand up for each other.

The second day they are in Yokohama for the six-hour event. 5 Pieces performs some of their songs, also the cover of Destiny’s Child [Stand up for love] that they did back in January for the Popular European Concert, but it fits very well with the event. Thousand of people are there for the event, hundreds of students and even teachers and grown-ups get to talk to 5 Pieces, share their stories. Nothing is documented, they make sure to let people know that their stories will stay between the walls of the room they sit down in. Those who want to share their stories with 5 Pieces are able to do so, closed between them.

The event is amazing. It is so deep and personal that it is really difficult to not cry at times, then at other times the ladies just get angry hearing some stories. Their six hours is amazing, and the ladies stay behind to take more pictures with the people that have been there since five in the morning just to see them.

In an interview, Emelia says; “The impressive thing at the event is that the bullies show up too. We have heard a lot of stories of people feeling bad for what they have done to people and asked us what to do to make up for it. It’s amazing. The PICTURE Movement is amazing because it doesn’t matter what your background is or what you have done, as long as you can picture yourself in the other person’s situation and understands each other.”

5 Pieces’ PICTURE event is huge. It is crowded and pictures are taken nonstop and it isn’t just because 5 Pieces is there, it is because 5 Pieces do something that never has really been done before though everyone thinks it should have been done. They are facing the difficulties of students without questioning it, just telling in interviews that it seems like it has to be done. “You can’t treat people that way”. 5 Pieces’ three days in Japan are meaningful for everyone, TV can’t stop airing parts of it, praising and giving information and all kind of things and 5 Pieces is the face of the movement though students are pushed forward for creating it.

{Instagram, 5P_HANNAH: If you can PICTURE it, you can MAKE it. PICTURE a world without pushing someone down, and you can fight to achieve it, but you have to start with yourself. Thank you, Yokohama <3}

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Monday, Headline 31st: 5 Pieces’ Emelia Shares A Cool Airport Picture On Instagram Of Fans That Waved Them Off In Paris

Headline 31st: 5 Pieces’ [Let’s Go!] Single Is Number One In Japan Since Day One

 

Headline April 01st: 5 Pieces’ Hannah Is Back In Japan With New, Bright Chocolate CF Posters

 

Headline 02nd: Child-Actor Kyung Ho Laughs With 5 Pieces’ Hannah & Maria For A Picture On Instagram

 

Headline 03rd: 5 Pieces Makes A Movement In Japan With PICTURE

 

Headline 04th: 5 Pieces Listens To The Worries And Stories Of Bullies/Bullied During PICTURE Event

Headline 04th: Japanese Teenage Boy Opens Up About Being Bullied & Quoting Hannah’s [I CRY]

 

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Sings To Japan For Anti-Bullying Movement PICTURE, Millions Are Watching

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Spends A Day With Bullies & Bullied Students At PICTURE Event In Tokyo

Headline 05th: Anti-Bullying Movement PICTURE Is At The Front News Thanks To 5 Pieces

 

Headline 06th: A Bored Kyung Ho Makes It Messy For 5 Pieces In Latest ‘좋은 자매 (Good Sister)’ Episode

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Have A Dance Party In Their Apartment + 5 Pieces In Japan Continues In ‘좋은 자매 (Good Sister)’ Episode 8

Headline 06th: Next Week Teaser For ‘좋은 자매 (Good Sister)’; A Teary Graveyard Visit?

Headline 06th: 5 Pieces Holds The Swedish Flag At Jackie Chan’s Charity Birthday Concert In Beijing

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias