Chapter 52 – Valentine’s Day #1

Youngest of Pieces: Five Years in History (9)

Small, lingering fingers traces down Jonghyun’s muscular, . He smiles over his arm at Hannah lying next to him, sweet smiles and soft touches. Hannah is smiling at that smile in his face that doesn’t change how he keeps smiling at her with his eyes almost disappearing from time to time when the smile grows. She wonders what he thinks of at those times, but just smiles back and she keeps trailing her fingers over his body. The smile in his face grows once again as her fingers trails further down his back, her eyes following each bump and muscle on the way and she smiles at his face when her hand goes over his bare .

“I love your hand,” Jonghyun chuckles.

Hannah giggles. She pulls the quilt over his and leans forward to kiss his shoulder. “I love your back,” she tells him, giggling again at that y smirk in his face.

“I love your laugh,” he tells her, biting his lip when she rolls her eyes.

“I love your voice.”

Jonghyun smiles wider and lifts his head up from his arm, wrapping it around her to pull her closer to him in the single bed, he takes his hand through her hair. “I love your hair too.”

“And I love your eyes,” Hannah whispers, her face close to his to look deeply in his eyes.

“I love your small nose,” Jonghyun whispers back, giving her a kiss at the tip of her nose.

Hannah giggles when his hand goes down her side; she kisses him lightly on the lips. “I love your tongue.”

“Oh-oh,” Jonghyun likes that, laughing in delight and Hannah smiles at him. His hand goes up under her arm, and she leans away with a laugh when he touches her bare . Jonghyun moves with her, caressing her lovingly. “And I love your s, Nabi.”

“Where are you going with this?” Hannah whispers when wrapping an arm around him.

“Anywhere you want,” Jonghyun chuckles and bites on to her lip, “Anywhere, my Nabi.”

He kisses her down the neck, about to go further when a cell phone starts ringing. Hannah leans her head away with a sigh, Jonghyun muttering against her skin to not take it. Hannah shakes her head and turns them around to get over him; the only problem is that she doesn’t know where her phone is. “Where are my pants?” Hannah asks, lifting the quilt up to see where her clothes are, Jonghyun laughs as she reveals him under there without even reacting.

“Probably on the floor,” he answers with a chuckle.

Hannah leans down over the bed, looking through the shattered pieces of their clothing lying there in search for the source, lifting her head up to hit Jonghyun when he touches her (she is in , nothing else) and she picks up her jeans when she finds them, the cell phone drops out and she can see on the display that it is Maria calling.

“It’s Maria,” Hannah says just as the phone stops calling.

“Don’t call back,” Jonghyun groans, holding on to her leg with one hand and touching the hem of her with the other. “You’re lying over me, Nabi.”

Hannah sits up once she has gotten the phone in hand, holding it in both hands and grimacing as she has gotten a text message too.

“Nabi…” Jonghyun whines, his fingertips touches her knee.

“She’s calling again,” Hannah sighs and answers the call before Jonghyun can tell her to ignore it. “Maria?”

Baby, everything alright? Too busy to answer my calls?

“I’m with Jonghyun, you know that…” Hannah answers, smiling when Jonghyun takes her free hand in his. He lifts her hand up and Hannah moves to sit astride him, Jonghyun just smiling up at her.

Yeah, I don’t really want any info on what you two are up to but the thing is that our practice starts in two hours and Appa is here, asking questions so I kind of said I would contact you so he knows you are aware of that you have to be at the agency when practice starts and not later,” Maria keeps talking.

“Two hours then?” Hannah repeats.

In two hours. Ask the lovely boyfriend of yours if he can give you a ride, okay?

Hannah puts the phone away from her ear. “Maria wants me to ask you if I can get a ride to the agency in two hours,” Hannah asks Jonghyun, the couple smiling at each other.

“I’ll make sure she’s there, Captain!” Jonghyun answers, loudly enough for Maria to hear. “Now hang up!”

Have fun,” Maria laughs before they hang up and Hannah is laughing when leaning down to kiss Jonghyun.

“Two hours then,” Jonghyun whispers against her lips, his eyes playful. “We better hurry.”

 

Less than two hours later, Hannah is still lying in Jonghyun’s bed; the quilt pulled up as high as possible while she is looking at Jonghyun getting dressed.

“You look good in those pants,” she giggles, smiling when he looks at her and biting his lip at her comment. He has pulled on black jeans, and it looks really good on him, especially when he is pulling up the zipper.

“I got a shirt for you,” Jonghyun says, throwing a white round-neck t-shirt at her. “Since your sweater is lying wet on the floor.”

“Can I get my bra too?” Hannah giggles when reaching for the t-shirt, hearing that he is amused at their clothes on the floor. Jonghyun looks really amused, picking up the bra for the floor and holding it in his hand, raising an eyebrow at her. Hannah looks questioning at him.

“If you want it… come and get it,” Jonghyun slowly speaks, smiling widely while waving the bra in his hand.

“Are you serious?” Hannah laughs.

“I’m serious,” Jonghyun smirks, taking a step back. “For each minute, I will step further away from you.”

“No, you’re not,” Hannah rolls her eyes. Jonghyun takes another step towards the door and Hannah sits up, holding the quilt to cover her s. “Don’t.”

“Come then,” he teases, standing there with bare chest and black jeans and waving her bra in his hand. With another step he is standing at the door, and Hannah heads out of the bed with the quilt held over her s. Jonghyun laughs as he continues to back out the room, Hannah hurrying her steps to come up to him. With a hoarse voice she whines when Jonghyun raises his hand with the bra above his head, smiling and teasing Hannah with eyes going down her body that the quilt doesn’t cover.

“That’s mean,” Hannah tells her boyfriend, grabbing the bra and pulling it out of his hands.

“And that’s y,” Jonghyun whispers in her ear. He puts his arms around her, placing them on her and circulating his fingers on her skin. “You’re gorgeous, Nabi, like always every inch of you…”

“We’re not having again,” Hannah tells him, “I got to get to practice.”

“You think I want every time I say you’re gorgeous?” Jonghyun chuckles, kissing her on the neck, “I always think you’re gorgeous, you know that… But yeah, I definitely want to have with you too.”

Hannah giggles as he kisses her shoulder, his hands touching her back and slowly he lets the quilt fall down on the floor between them, Hannah wraps her arms around him for a kiss. “I have to get dressed,” she tells him, her body presses against his holding on to each other, skin against skin.

“A little longer,” Jonghyun pleads against her lips. “My whole body, mind and soul need you a little longer…”

He grabs on to one of her cheeks and Hannah leans her head back in a laugh, her arms drops down from his shoulders to go around his waist and she hugs him, feeling his muscular back with her hands. Jonghyun kisses her hair, breathing her in and Hannah kisses him on the chest. She looks down, seeing his stomach and she smiles when taking her hands around to touch his abs. She looks up at Jonghyun, smiling when he looks down at her and he starts to smile too when her fingers starts ing his pants.

 

“Three, four, five, go,” the American choreographer Janetta Belle Huddleston is clapping her hands standing at the front of the practice-room, her eyes like an hawk watching over 5 Pieces going through the dance for [POWER UP].

For four days they learn the Basic 4, the basic choreography for the new song. On day four they will film the result, as at that time they will have learnt the whole song and will start working on individual parts to make these tiny little differences for each lady in the group to find her own magical part. The choreography is fun, it’s impossible to not just let your body go with it when dancing to it. Hannah don’t mind the choreography for this song, it is tiring and fun dancing to it, but Hannah finds another big problem once they have learned the choreography; to actually sing it.

When 5 Pieces recorded the song in the studio they were all kind of amazed by the sound and it all but they had a busy schedule and didn’t really focus on more, but if you add a choreography to the song and knowing that if this is the main title track they will do it live, Hannah is stunned by the high tones in the song. It’s a girl-group song, it has the vocals and soul of fun old songs but the pitch it automatically high throughout the song and Hannah is freaking out just thinking about it even if they won’t be singing live for weeks to these songs. Emelia laughed when Hannah joined in the conversation about it, saying that Hannah can’t judge the song now when her voice is hoarse. True, but Hannah can still imagine a comeback where her voice won’t pull off the pitch and she will ruin everything.

“Knees higher, ladies!” Janetta calls out hours later still working hard on the choreography. She is clapping her hands faster to fit the rhythm to the song, looking like she is working at a gym keeping the ones training in the right rhythm. The faster they do the more exhausted they get.

It wasn’t a good idea to spend the night with Jonghyun. Hannah is completely trained, exhausted, wearing Jonghyun’s sweatpants to her own tank top, the sweatpants pulled up over her calves as she is sweating. It’s hard working dancing, with the years the choreographies gets harder. It’s difficult going from the charismatic and tough [Daze] where power was the main point to the y and seducing [POWER UP] where 5 Pieces are put to test of how well they can charm viewers. The ladies are aware of what they do; they are practicing in the mirror with the choreographers, going through details with each other for the next couple of days.

On Basic Day 4, they film the result and starts going through [Girls Power] from a few months back, the ladies right away noticing that the choreography isn’t that demanding at all. It is so different from 5 Pieces’ usual image; starting with [I Want A Man] they got that classical look and choreography, getting it more y and edgy with the two new songs. The choreographers are positive this will be a great comeback, and 5 Pieces are slowly (extremely slowly) thinking that maybe it could be a good comeback, but they still have a long way to go before they can look like 5 Pieces with confidence and charm doing it.

Sitting down during a break, the ladies are breathing and drinking water.

“You okay with all the rumours?” Maria asks Hannah, stretching her legs out over the floor. “You don’t say much about it.”

“It’s not much than hate to say about it,” Hannah mutters, stretching too. “I’m tired of it, Maria, of all the annoying things people say about me. Did you know that his fans are calling me names on twitter? I can’t upload anything, I’m too freaked out my own fans will start writing things too.”

It’s nothing new popping up about the couple, the ladies heard a rumour that a sports magazine coming out tomorrow will reveal pictures and information that the couple never broke up and that all the rumours are just false – the same magazine came up with the rumour of Jonghyun dating an actress, starting all of this just to solve it with pictures from January of when Hannah and Jonghyun was out on the walk with the puppies (that’s where the pictures will show up, those Hannah has been searching around for), saying all of it is false and bring in even more money as it is a hot topic. Fun that they will solve things after three weeks heating the rumours up, making Hannah come out as a cheater and player at first and then someone to pity. One thing that Hannah hasn’t told the members, which is bugging in the back of her head, is a threat she has gotten sent to her, in the cover as a fan letter. Threats, telling Hannah a lot of things; she hates it.

“You know I hate it too,” Maria tells Hannah in a low voice. “Appa said not to worry about it, with tomorrow’s headlines saying it is false, it will get better. I think its good we are going to Japan later, we can have fun with our Japanese fans while our Korean fans calm down about this.”

“I’m meeting Jonghyun on Valentine’s though,” Hannah whispers, looking down at her hands. “He said he wants to share a picture of us to make sure … our fans know we are okay together.”

Maria nods, looking at Julia taking a seat with them. “He’s a fool in love, Hannah, we all know that. He just wants to brag and make sure people know you two are together, just like you said the other day,” Maria tells Hannah – the youngest got to say everything about their fight the other day to four curious ladies.

“What are you talking about?” Julia wonders, as she only heard half of it.

“A romantic get-away on Valentine’s seem like it will become a truth-or-dare quest for fans,” Maria answers tiredly, turning back to Hannah to say; “Jonghyun loves boasting, Hannah; he’s a guy. Appa tells you to keep a low profile because of all the things being said about you, Jonghyun says the other. I don’t think it’s a good idea to boast, not this time.”

“No updating fans then,” Hannah sighs.

Maria nods, Julia nods too. Maria pats Hannah on the leg. “I think we just need to let the wave calm down a little. Let’s focus on practicing these couple of days, you enjoy your Valentine on Friday and let’s go to Japan in silence. Put the focus on something else, baby.”

Hannah starts to nod too. The ladies know how much it hits her each time she see a comment about her and Jonghyun online. With 5 Pieces’ Japanese single coming up, their reality show starts airing on Sunday, preparing for their fourth album – Hannah don’t want everything to have fans talking about her and Jonghyun when the focus should be on these individual things. She has to tell him they need to keep a low profile; though they have planned out their Valentine’s Day already. Hannah will even make chocolate the day before to give him; well, she will melt down chocolate and put it in shaped cake molds that the ladies have dug up among fans’ gifts. Until then it is dance practice to [POWER UP] and [Girls Power] and a Gaon Awards show to attend.

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 08th: Full Song [Let’s Go!] With 5 Pieces Released For Radio In Japan

 

Headline 09th: Third Teaser For ‘좋은 자매 (Good Sister)’ Is Shown For 1-Week Countdown

 

Monday, Headline 10th: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ On The TOP10 Books For 80th Week

 

Headline 11th: Sports Magazine Reveal Pictures Of JjongHan Couple’s Romantic Night Walk Before 5 Pieces Went To Europe

Headline 11th: “JjongHan Couple Still Going Strong, Recent Rumours Made Up” Revealed In Korean Sports Magazine

 

Headline 12th: 5 Pieces Performs & Takes Home Three Awards From ‘3rd Gaon Chart K-POP Awards’ For [Daze] + [Princess]

 

Headline 13th: 2nd PV Teaser For [Let’s Go!] Released With 5 Pieces

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

“What happened to the … not make a big deal out of it?” Hannah wonders in a low voice to Emelia sitting on her right side, smiling over at the crowd of fans waiting for the fan-signing to continue.

Emelia smiles, putting her elbow on the table to rest her chin on her hand and look at Hannah. They are sitting at the final event on Valentine’s Day, doing a fan-signing for their fans after spending two hours doing charity work (handing out chocolate to children, which was really fun) and a Valentine event performing [I Want a Man], [Oppa], [I Love You] and more. The ladies are now sitting in a row next to each other, Hannah in the middle with Carolina on her left and Emelia to her right, the fans on a distance while waiting for the short break to be over – in fact waiting for Maria to come back from the bathroom.

“You’re the one who asked Yong Hyun for outfit help, Hannah,” Emelia smiles. It’s weird that Emelia is smiling instead of smirking, and cameras are flashing from the fans expensive paparazzi equipment to capture every moment of the ladies in public. Carolina is playing with her own and Hannah’s pen, just showing her weird self for their fans like usually – they like that.

“I asked him for a casual outfit,” Hannah smiles at her, giggling because fans are calling out their name just because Emelia has turned to Hannah.

“If you ask Yong Hyun for an outfit for your date, and you say ‘casual’, he will give you ‘y casual’; he tricks you all the time that way,” Emelia is having so much fun at Hannah who is too naïve to learn from her previous mistakes. “Don’t beat up on it, baby; it’s a good outfit. Your Puppy will like it.”

Hannah’s eyes get smaller. “Don’t call him that.”

“It’s better with a nickname than saying his name when we are in public,” Emelia answers.

“Use another nickname then…” Hannah mutters and looks behind them when Maria makes her grand comeback by tripping up on the platform, her skinny arms waving in the air and everyone laughs when she gains her balance and just laughs at herself.

“What about Dinosaur?”

Hannah laughs at Emelia’s low voice, not expecting the rapper to actually say anything.

“Maybe Stalker, do you like that?”

“Why that?” Hannah grimaces, her voice getting lower when they are about to start.

Emelia shrugs her shoulder, taking down her elbow from the table. “He’s pretty obsessive… He keeps an eye on you, even when you’re abroad. I’d call him Stalker – Puppy Stalker.”

“That’s freaking creepy,” Julia joins in before hitting Emelia lightly on the arm, “Drop the subject, ladies.”

Hannah smiles when taking her pen back from Carolina, the fans hurrying up to them now. It’s always fun hanging out with the ladies, both when they are drained in sweat practicing and when they are out in public working. The best part in Hannah’s life is just this; 5 Pieces and their fans, meeting like this and not bringing up rumours or complaining to each other but really having fun just smiling and teasing each other.

Jonghyun is at Music Bank, making a comeback with SM The Ballad performing a duet with Taeyeon. Hannah has showed support off-screen, sending a text to both Jonghyun and Taeyeon. During the whole day, Jonghyun has been sending text messages. Even at the event, Hannah is waiting to see what more he has sent.

She waits until they are in the van, heading home to change clothes for Hannah’s part. As soon as she sees the text messages, Hannah is smiling such a huge smile.

“He’s crazy,” Hannah laughs and shows two of the text messages to Maria sitting in front of him. Maria reads ‘I want you’ written in one message, another one saying ‘I’m aching for you’.

“Oh, he is heating up for tonight,” she laughs. Hannah notices the glance their manager gives to the back and she leans back in her seat, smiling for herself and looking at a picture he has sent. He is crazy indeed; he has sent a picture of his face, just a bit of his nose, his incredible jaw-line that he is showing off and his lips ily touching a red rose. It is y, and he sends nothing else but the picture to it. After the picture he has sent another text message (one every hour), writing ‘I’m addicted to your love. I need more’. Maria turns around in the seat to look at Hannah, asking what she writes back to him.

Hannah giggles when showing her what she wrote earlier, ‘I can’t wait to see you’. It’s easy, but what else to expect when they are going out for dinner?

“Just that?” Maria both looks and sounds disappointed. “Baby, you need to make him excited for tonight. Send him something like …ask him …”

“Don’t go overboard,” Manager Lee says from the front seat, staring at them through the rear-view mirror. He is warning Maria.

Maria smiles at him joining them. “Oppa, if you ever get a girlfriend, what kind of text message should she send you for you to get excited to the date?”

The ladies all glance at him with curiosity – if Manager Lim was there, they wouldn’t have dared to ask, but this is a young manager who they love to joke around with – and even if the manager looks a little embarrassed to be put in the conversation, he clears his throat and thinks about what to answer. “It’s a dinner; nothing dirty like Maria thinks of-” Maria scoffs at his words, muttering that he wouldn’t have known she was thinking dirty, “-or he will just want to sleep with you.”

“Something y then?” Julia wonders. How come everyone in the van are curious about this now?

“Since its Valentine’s Day, write something that happened. You got gifts from fans, right? Write about something there, something that would make him interested or curious,” Manager Lee suggests.

Julia raises her eyebrows at Hannah. “Write something naughty instead,” she suggests, not liking the manager’s suggestion.

“Yeah… Jonghuyn is y, Oppa here is not,” Maria agrees. “Oh! You can write that you have a surprise for him tonight, and then you don’t wear any -”

“Maria!” Manager Lee disagrees.

“It’s hot has hell!” Maria screams back at him.

“I’m going to wear a long tunic, Maria…” Hannah tells her though, and Maria closes .

“Well, then it’s not an option,” the leader has boundaries too. She thinks about it, all of them seem to do and Hannah smiles when coming up with something. A response to the picture he sent her. “What are you writing?”

Hannah shows it to her, the leader not understanding as she hasn’t seen the picture so Hannah shows her that too. ‘Those lips… damn’.

“He will be excited alright,” Maria looks satisfied when sitting correctly in her car. “Now we just got to make you look fabulous, baby.”

“You’re not dressing me,” Hannah reminds the leader, remembering how the anniversary was half a year ago. Maria’s little dress is still in Hannah’s wardrobe. Maria looks surprised at the words though.

“How can you let Yong Hyun dress you and I can’t assist?” Maria complains, turning around in her seat. “Don’t be mean to me, baby, I really know the per-”

“I’m not listening,” Hannah interrupts and covers her ears, starting to sing [I Want A Man] just to not hear the leader starting to shout and laugh at her. Hannah ends up laughing too, just messing with her friend.

Whatever Hannah tells Maria, the leader is still there when they come home and Yong Hyun shows off the clothes he has put on Hannah’s bed. Hannah sighs, looking from one face to another and down at the red piece of clothing on the bed.

“What am I supposed to wear to that?” Hannah mutters, grabbing the wine red cutout-shoulder tunic to hold it up against her body and look in the mirror.

“I got transparent pantyhose for you, darling,” Yong Hyun answers and takes it out from a bag on the side. “And knee-high socks to not make it look ty but rather more y…”

“It’s too short for just that,” Hannah grimaces.

“Just wear it, baby,” Maria rolls her eyes. “You have worn the tunic once already, you know it’s not too short.”

“Your boyfriend will appreciate it,” Yong Hyun adds.

Hannah glances at them both. “How come… whenever I am going on a date or plan something like this with Jonghyun, you two gather up to make me wear something like this?”

“I wanted you in something tight,” Yong Hyun raises his hands as if he is guilty. “Maria told me not to so you got something short instead. You got y legs these days, Hannah.”

Hannah sighs and waves at them to get out so she can get ready, her stylist not forgetting to remind her to wear y underwear too. Red underwear, she got, matching the tunic and though she is a grown woman, she gets dressed in the chosen outfit as she doesn’t know what else to wear. Jonghyun will probably like it; unless he thinks it is too short. Hannah will have to make sure to keep the tunic down, but she got to admit; it looks good. Her legs look slim, her figure is slightly hidden in the red tunic with long sleeves and her hair is long and wavy from the day’s activities. She keeps the make-up on, adding some lipstick to it, wondering what shoes to wear with the dark gray socks, heading out her room to ask that while the two stylish fashionistas only praises the look they have pulled on her this time.

“I’ll want details,” Yong Hyun tells Hannah, “About dinner, about compliments, about the looks, about the -”

“Not the ,” Maria shakes her head, but behind the stylist the leader wants Hannah to tell her about it instead.

“He’ll be all over you,” Yong Hyun looks so proud.

Hannah feels like a little doll to their clothes, not just as a member of 5 Pieces when working but in private to Yong Hyun and Maria. But the result is good and Hannah adds fancy sneakers to the outfit, to not pull off too much. The others say her outfit is great enough without high heels.

 

The nice white car is waiting outside 5 Pieces’ apartment when Hannah comes out, and she is smiling shyly wondering how he reacts when seeing her; she has a jacket on, but her legs are still visible for him to see. Jonghyun is leaning over the passenger-seat to open the door for her and he sits up with a smirk when she takes her seat. His eyes follow up her legs and see the red tunic she is wearing underneath the jacket, biting his lip when looking at her face.

“Happy Valentine’s, beautiful,” Jonghyun greets her in a husky voice, taking the bags she brought with her to put in the back.

“Happy Valentine’s,” Hannah greets back and points at the bigger bag, “It’s the clothes I got to borrow last time there.” She gives him a kiss after letting him know, his eyes still on her with a quiet admiration and Hannah sits correctly in her seat before looking at him.

Jonghyun is looking great in a white v-neck t-shirt, jacket and ripped blue jeans. She saw how he looked at today’s Music Bank, but he seems to have styled his hair a bit more – Hannah can imagine him sitting in the car, looking in the mirror and use his fingers to put each lock to its right place. She puts on the seatbelt and lays one leg over the other, sitting like a lady and she looks very pleased when seeing how he glances at her legs when starting to drive. He turns the volume up on the stereo to some good American song and starts to sing along just to not have her ask where they are going. He lowers the volume to ask about her day, tell her about his, and say that her voice sounds better.

It’s a nice ride, they drive around for a bit; Jonghyun says Taeyeon suggested him to make sure he won’t have a tail. Paparazzi. No one follows them, and he drives in the garage of a hotel, a five star hotel and only smiling when Hannah gives him a questioning look. She thinks it is the restaurant they will go to, but security gets them in the elevator in private, Hannah just following Jonghyun who makes sure she is walking next to her with a hand lightly and politely on her back. They don’t hold hands; just walk next to each other, even in the van. Hannah got no idea of what he is up to, wondering if they are really going straight to a hotel room – to have ? – and she wonders if they really won’t eat because she is hungry.

They enter a suite, one of the biggest ones that look more like a luxury apartment. There is even a grand piano up in one corner, but a man dressed in a black suite welcomes them and shows them to the dining table. Yes, this place got everything. Hannah is impressed; maybe too impressed as this is definitely not something she thought would happen in a million of years.

He rented a whole suite for their Valentine’s date? Can he even afford that?

They take their seats by the big table, close to each other, and Hannah just stares at the food court someone (a cook?) rolls out to start place the plates on the table. A lot of food, all kinds of food all from fancy European food to fancy Korean food, the big table gets filled with food on romantic plates that it is obviously something special with Valentine’s Day and while Hannah is just trying to take it all in (happy they took off their shoes by the door so she don’t have to wear sneakers in this fancy place) Jonghyun is looking at her. He is sitting with his elbows on the table; hands clasped manly together and thumb caressing his lower lip. All Hannah can really think of beside from the sight and smell of delicious food is how much this actually costs. Not even when 5 Pieces have gone abroad and been at fancy hotels they have had this kind of service. Jonghyun sits and watches her in silence, only looking up when wine is being served and he talks to the waiter before he goes back to look at Hannah who only when hearing his voice looks at him with a tiny frown. Without a word, the waiter and cook both leaves as they have set the table and Hannah sees them disappear to somewhere else.

“What’s all this?” Hannah can’t help but to almost hiss at him.

“Valentine’s Day,” Jonghyun smiles, carefully watching her face. “You don’t like it?”

“How did you pay for it?”

“Don’t think about that, Hannah,” he keeps smiling and gracefully picks up his fancy glass of wine. “Let’s do a cheer.”

Hannah can’t stop the little frown she has when raising her glass with him, looking at all the details. She doesn’t know anything about wine, but wine at hotels like these are expensive – just a day at a hotel like this is expensive, so how could he pull off a whole suite, with waiters, all this food…

“Hannah.” She looks up when he says her name. “Don’t think, just enjoy. This is for us.”

“You paid for it?” Hannah wonders, she can’t gasp it. A date to the cinema, a date at a simple restaurant, just a walk down the street – that’s the Valentine’s Date she had expected. Not a five star suite live for a few hours. “How much is it?”

“I told you; don’t,” Jonghyun’s voice is light, but Hannah has never had a guy spend so much on her. She has never wanted a guy to spend this much on her. “Don’t think about the cost or for how long I have planned this, just eat the food, drink the wine, enjoy this time with me… Can you do that?”

 She takes a deep breath, about to pout at all of his, but his face is really … he just wants a date, right? She gives in; raising her glass to him and Jonghyun’s smile grows.

“Cheers for Valentine’s Day and for being the hottest celebrity couple in Korea,” Jonghyun says with a smirk, his glass hits her lightly. They keep their eye-contact when sipping the wine and Hannah is trying to hold back a smile when putting the glass down, looking down on the table and then leans back in her seat, looking at him again. Jonghyun his lips and tastes the wine in his mouth, smiling at her while reaching for some of the food, without even asking putting it next to Hannah’s plate.

“Do you even know what it is on this table?” Hannah asks him, noticing the European food that not even she knows about.

“You know what, I have a man right around the corner who can answer every question you have about the food,” Jonghyun tells her, continuing to smirk. “I can call him over if you want.”

Hannah laughs at his way to talk to her. She takes some of the food to put on her plate, stretching over to take something else too, and when Hannah starts taking food, Jonghyun does it too. Hannah looks at him filling up his plate, taking a lot of everything he reaches while she takes a little of everything, and she starts trying out what she has on her plate, looking at him the whole time. When he starts to eat, he looks at her too, smiling at each other. They start out eating in silence, some sort of ual thing looking at the other one eating. Hannah comes up with hundreds of questions to ask him, but he don’t want her to question him – she wonders if this is his view of a surprise, something he has wanted to do for a long time but couldn’t because she said she doesn’t like it, slowly making small surprises instead.

Eventually he starts smiling, almost chuckling when putting more food in his mouth, looking amused at Hannah looking back at him.

“It’s almost that I can hear the questions going on in your head right now,” he tells her with a smile, wiping a finger underneath his lip with eyes smiling at her. “It’s amusing.”

“You’re probably imagining it all,” Hannah teases and reaches for her glass, smiling at him when taking a sip of the wine.

“Surely,” Jonghyun nods and takes a sip of his glass too, smiling with his white teeth at her. “You look gorgeous tonight.”

Hannah bites her lip lightly when smiling at him. “Thank you,” she whispers and looks down at her food to continue eating, trying to hide that she gets shy. “Yong Hyun told me to wear it.”

“He knows what I like then,” Jonghyun answers and smiles when she gives him a glance. “You look good in red. Very y.”

She continues to eat, glancing at Jonghyun and glancing at the food on the table. She really want to ask a lot of things about the food and this suite, distracting herself by watching his mouth move when he eats, knowing he don’t want any questions.

“Can I ask one question?” Hannah ends up saying anyway. Jonghyun continues chewing, asking her what it is, looking amused as he is curious to know what she will ask. “You got this whole suite just for this dinner, or … are there more surprises waiting?”

He smiles widely at the question, preparing a big bite of food on his plate. “You’ll have to wait and see, Nabi.”

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 14th: 5 Pieces Give Out Chocolate In Charity Work To Children For Valentine’s Day

Headline 14th: Valentine’s Favourite, 5 Pieces Performs Love Songs As Valentine Gift For Fans

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias