Chapter 19 - We are SM Town~ 2

Youngest of Pieces: Five Years in History (9)

“Hell no! That is not what happened,” Maria laughs with her hand hitting the armrest to the armchair she is sitting so comfortably in at the hotel-room. She laughs when trying to explain what happened in an interview she did several weeks ago with EXO’s Chanyeol.

Hannah is sitting on the bed in the hotel room Julia and Carolina shares; she had come there with Maria after tonight’s concert and they have been talking nonstop about these past weeks, of their activities and following up on each other’s stories. Emelia was with them too, for the first twenty minutes anyway, before she went out on a mission with the members of SHINee; no other lady wanted to go out because the only thing they were going to do was to look for some Halloween costumes. Hannah has a costume already, several of them actually as she had asked fans on twitter if they have any suggestions on what to dress out like on Halloween – and for some reason fans translated that in “buy me outfits”, so Hannah has a few outfits she can choose between. Some that actually was good.

The ladies have washed up and changed into pyjamas; Julia and Carolina have done that at least, while Hannah and Maria haven’t gotten that far yet. Hannah is in her oversized print tank top and drop-crotch print pants that she wore during rehearsals, very cosy sitting there on the bed next to Julia who is lying there under the quilt, having this bedtime-story feeling among them while they are talking. This is what Hannah wanted; time to talk, not being panicked about anything or rushed to get back to rehearsals… This is relaxed and they get along just well, talking. Hannah gets to tell them about her drama filming; how sad she is that it has ended (Carolina and Julia had no idea Hannah had her last filming already) and how she still felt a little happiness, because she has done her best and she wants to focus on the ladies’ comeback – with Hannah just commenting on that, the ladies begins to talk about the comeback right away. The songs; Carolina will have some songs that they will record, songs she produces or just have written the lyrics to, either way she is excited about it as it will be a big change for her, and talking about the songs leads to the concept of the latest song and they all exchange their thoughts, opinions and worries about [Girls Power]. Yong Hyun is a trustworthy stylist, but even he can’t make all the decisions about the group as they all work for SM Entertainment, which means that the ladies are worried about the clothes, how the music video will turn out to be like and if they will completely ruin their image and the name “5 Pieces” with it. Maria is fully prepared to speak her mind in front of the highest people; to call out the president and talk for an hour about the name “5 Pieces” – the members, the image, the fans, the stage, the past, their future, what that group-name actually means.

Listening to their leader being worked up over the subject, not letting anyone else say a word because she seems to have so many things to mention, Hannah is actually happy. It’s not because the girls have the same thoughts about the matter; it is because after all these years knowing each other, nothing has really changed between them. Maria is still the one getting so into the subjects that no one else gets to talk, Carolina doesn’t even open to try join in, Julia gets to say one word between Maria’s breaths before realising Maria is not done talking and Hannah is just nodding, agreeing quietly to everything. That one of the ladies isn’t there doesn’t seem to mind them, but Hannah knows that Emelia and Maria would take turns talking if the rapper was present. For some reason, Emelia and Maria are the two with the strong voices.

A knock on the door interrupts the talk and Maria shouts out “who is it!” while Carolina rushes up from her side of the bed, almost kicking Julia in the face when heading to the other side of the big hotel room. Julia takes it as a chance to say her opinion of the subject, and Hannah laughs quietly for herself noticing that, while Carolina opens the door and sounds utterly confused as SHINee’s Jonghyun and f(x)’s Amber bursts inside. Amber embraces Carolina, in English saying something after giving out one Korean expression that means “good to see you”. Hannah doesn’t notice Amber and Carolina because Jonghyun is showing up a bag where a toy sword is pointing out, saying he has found his Halloween costume and Emelia coming behind begins to talk about their fun journey to find these things and Jonghyun during that time walks right up to Hannah to greet her with his sweet voice and a kiss on the lips. She smiles, getting all shy with how openly he walks straight to her with no care in the world about the others in the room; Onew and Key comes inside the room too, to show off everything to the curious ladies.

The room is loud with everyone talking but Hannah is just smiling at Jonghyun who sits down next to her, motioning her to move further in on the bed so he can sit there and when he has sat down, ready to show off what he has bought, Hannah leans forward to rest her chin on his shoulder, looking over his shoulder to see what he shows. Julia sits up to give them space to sit too, and also to see better when hearing them all talk about Halloween and show off what they have bought to each other.

Hannah stays quiet while listening to them all, trying to catch up as much as possible though every time Jonghyun says something (which is all the time) she can’t focus on anyone else. Jonghyun is wearing the cardigan he wore earlier today, the hood is on but Hannah pulls it down, smiling for herself because he is wearing a cap backwards underneath. He takes off the cap to take his fingers through his hair, putting the cap back on and Hannah is just watching from behind, only when he is done she puts her hand to his neck to lightly touch the short hair at the back. She can’t help herself.

Jonghyun leans back when he seems to be done talking, turning his head to the side to show he is going to talk to Hannah. “Your drama schedule has ended, right?”

“Yes, you asked that earlier,” Hannah smiles, still touching his hair with her fingertips while he is leaning back against her. Jonghyun smiles at her answer while biting his lip, leaning his head up to look at her.

“What are you going to do from now on?” His voice is really sweet as he takes her left hand to pull it around him, breathing out comfortably while the rest of the room is still in a lot of chatter.

“Well, you know my schedule is never empty…”

“No kidding,” he chuckles and holds on to her hands when she takes her other arm around him.

“I told Maria I’m going to Shanghai with her on Tuesday for her concert,” Hannah answers. “But our managers didn’t seem to like it much.”

Jonghyun smiles; earlier today backstage, he had heard Emelia mention that the managers wants Hannah to stay at home on her day off, even if Maria wants to make up for missing out being around them, so while Hannah is planning to convince the managers to let her come along to China the managers are trying to convince her to stay.

They all stay there for quite some time, chatting and talking about Halloween most of the time – parties and costumes – and then go to bed to be prepared for the second day Tokyo Dome concert.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

On Monday, the day after they have finished their SM Town concert in Tokyo Dome, 5 Pieces have some solo activities during the day but all of them are planning to go to the Halloween Party that SM has prepared to celebrate the 5th year of their live tour. Hannah is at home, where the makeup artist Mi Young is working some outstanding magic with the makeup.

Hannah is actually excited. Never in her life has she worn so much pink and she will hopefully never in her life wear it for another reason than to dress up on Halloween. The apartment is filled with music; Maria’s album [Princess] is played, as Maria want to practice for her concert tomorrow while preparing for her freaky costume and all the ladies are singing along to certain songs while preparing in the apartment. Hannah does most of the makeup herself, but Mi Young is constantly being asked as Hannah has never tried this kind of makeup before.

Though it is a party where probably no one is going to dress out (beside from SHINee who are dressing out for their fan-signing), the girls are going all-out on it because Maria have had it all planned out. Halloween is Maria’s holiday; she loves to dress up, to look scary and use her imagination. The fun part is that the ladies are doing this not just for the party, but for a meeting at the agency too. They are going on the second meeting for the music video talk, and the girls have decided to surprise them by arriving like this.

Hannah blinks lightly several of times when looking closely in the mirror reflection, barely recognizing her own eyes. Her face hasn’t been changed much other than the flawless light colour of it, a light pink blush on her cheeks, but her eyes are completely different. They are scary – this human doll look, where she has put in light blue eyeshadow (little pink right under her perfectly shaped eyebrows) and overly fake eyelashes to make her eyes look bigger and even blue colour-lenses that she just has put on.

Laughing, Hannah runs out of the bathroom inside Emelia’s room, bursting out laughing even more when seeing the rapper wearing a white dress for her Bride of Frankenstein costume. Emelia smirks, her lips coloured in a dark red colour and she has put up her hair to fit with the high wig later.

“What do you think?” Hannah asks and steps closely up in front of Emelia to blink with her eyelashes at her for her friend to notice the eye-makeup.

“Freaky,” Emelia grimaces and leans back. “Maria will love it…”

Hannah giggles before she runs back to her bedroom to get ready.

Last year, the girls dressed out as students from Hogwarts because fans had earlier in the year sent them scarves and coats matching from the Harry Potter movies. This year, Hannah is dressing out like a Barbie doll (the human version, apparently), Julia and Emelia are dressing out like the Frankenstein couple, Maria says she will just be a monster and Carolina is only wearing a Super Girl t-shirt with a red cape and black pants. A fan had sent Hannah the pink lipstick that she hasn’t put on yet, the pink pair of t-strap bow-accent high-heel sandals and some of the make-up with fake eyelashes and the pretty light eye-shadows set. Which means it is a fan who has decided Hannah’s Halloween outfit; along with the gifts it was a letter too, a Japanese fan who explained the Japanese style and the fan’s excitement imagining Hannah dressed up as a doll. The fan had written “you speak well, you are feminine, you are kind, you have a great body and that is what Barbie is said to be like, just to give a statement”. Hannah liked the letter, especially after telling Maria about it because the leader is a lot about feminism and suddenly got the idea that Hannah just have to dress out like the pretty Barbie (Hannah didn’t ask for more reasons as she found it as a fun thing to do).

After fixing her hair with Mi Young (her hair is a long blonde wavy wig), Hannah put on lotion all over her body, takes the skin-coloured tights, a pair of sheer white polka dot socks to fit the pink high heels she will have and also puts on the tie-neck chiffon dress in pink that is extremely pretty with long sleeves and covering even if it is short in length, tight on certain places to show off her chest and waist. Hannah was rumoured among antis that she had gone through surgery to get a slimmer waist, though Hannah can proudly say that her waist has kind of always been slim (not skinny slim, but it is slim enough to give her a curvy body; even when she was chubby, her waist still somehow managed to exist, it has just been able to appear much appealing after loosing weight. Wearing the pretty pink outfit, Hannah is having so much fun acting girly. Maria had helped her to paint the fake nails in a baby pink colour, and Hannah puts on the nails with the expert’s help too after that she has put on a pink hairband and a pink ring she borrows from Maria.

Walking around in the apartment, Hannah picks along the pink little handbag she got to borrow from a dancer and she finds the pink leash in the hall too.

“Who wants the pink leash?” she asks when stepping inside the hall where the two puppies are.

Ryo starts barking at her, not recognizing her and Hannah starts talking in a baby voice to calm him down but he just backs away, barking again. Michin just rolls around on his back, acting cute as he spots the leash and Hannah puts the leash on his stomach while telling the white puppy to stop barking. Coming down the stairs, Julia asks what the noise is about but she bursts out laughing so hard when seeing Hannah.

“Oh my god…” Julia cries behind her hand, laughing at Hannah. Ryo runs up to Julia, who is dressing up as Frankenstein’s monster and for that is wearing a brown jacket, a grey t-shirt and pants; her hands are green when she squats down to pat the puppy, laughing even more as the paint hasn’t dried and the puppy gets all green, which makes Julia just cuddle with him some more. “He can be our puppy – if you take Michin,” she giggles. Julia will have a mask for Frankenstein’s monster, which let her have a basic make-up underneath.

Hannah turns to Michin, who is playing with the leash like a cat. “Do you want to be my Prince, Michin?” Hannah smiles at him.

“You look like a real doll!” Carolina cries out when coming out from the kitchen, her whole face shouting ‘shocked’ at Hannah, who happily smiles.

While waiting for everyone to get ready to leave, Hannah has fun with her cell phone. She takes a lot of pictures of herself, and chooses only one where her doll-face and hair is visible to upload on Instagram. She only uploads it when the ladies all are ready and gathers in the hall to leave, not writing anything to the picture.

Maria is still the winning-outfit for the day. She has a dark dress and long black cardigan, but it is the make-up that makes her the freakiest of the freakiest; her face and neck is white (her eyebrows are white), she has painted two straight line stitches across her face (one leads over from one ear to the other across , the other from the top of her forehead down her nose, mouth and neck so it disappears under her clothes). Her lips are white too, the stitches looking to keep her shut if she now manages to keep closed and she has some eyeliner to spooky out her eyes that are wearing white zombie lenses. To finish it all off, her hair is put up tightly in a bun at the back of her head, and Maria makes the freakiest pose for a picture with just her head, making it look like she doesn’t have any hair. The best one ever; their manager even tells her to hide somehow when they are outside to not give a poor man or woman a heart-attack.

5 Pieces is heading to the agency, but before arriving there, Hannah and stylist Mi Young (who is dressed up all white to be some sort of modern angel) are dropped off before the agency to go pick up something. The brown English Cocker Spaniel is with them; Michin is nicely walking with the pink leash that actually is an old gift from the group’s fans, but since the only one actually loving that leash is Carolina (and she never walk the dogs) it hasn’t been used before other than hanging on the wall.

Hannah make the head turns inside the bakery, even if she is standing outside with Michin and Mi Young is the one going inside; through the windows, everyone can see the blonde girl dressed in pink. Hannah is wearing a jacket, but her outfit can’t be seen unnoticed. As fast as possible, mi Young comes back outside with a big basket filled with cream cheese buns, freshly packaged after that the ladies had ordered it.

Chatting, the two girls start to walk down the street. Hannah has the basket linked in her arm, holding Michin in the other hand, and she feels so dressed up as if she is going to some kind of Japanese manga/anime convention. But she doesn’t forget her character; the Barbie she is dressed up like is girly and elegant, and Hannah is taking on a new roll with this outfit. She is still Hannah, but a Barbie version – it’s really weird. She and Mi Young laughs at it as they walk towards SM Entertainment’s building, soon enough spotting the fans at the same time as they spot the building.

Fans standing outside SM Entertainment’s building aren’t always 5 Pieces’ fans, as there are many groups under the agency. Those standing there today do notice the blonde girl, the puppy and stylist, but of course none of them notice it is Hannah (like, this blonde girl in pink is probably some fan dressed up or a random person passing by) but because of the outfit, the fans still turn their heads. The closer Hannah comes, the more nervous she gets for what will happen. Mi Young takes Michin in her hand, guessing Hannah will have too much to focus on. It’s fascinating how the fans react; they don’t spot Hannah, but they do recognize Mi Young as 5 Pieces’ stylist and even recognizes Michin as 5 Pieces’ pet. And even knowing that, slightly jumping and excitedly repeating their names, they don’t notice Hannah – The girl who they actually saw first and look extra much on because of the clothes. Hannah and Mi Young gets even closer, and when they are close enough as three meters’ away from the first two girls, Hannah decides to open up.

“Hello,” she politely greets with a small bow, smiling at the fans that only now, when hearing her voice and seeing her smile directly at them, drop their jaws. “Do you care for some bakery?”

Hannah picks up one of the wrapped buns in her hand, reaching it politely over to the two fans when stopping next to them, keeping her smile wide when seeing them just gaping at her.

“You can’t recognize me?” Hannah sweetly asks when picking up another wrapped bun for the other girl.

“No… Why are you dressed like that…?”

“It’s a Halloween costume,” Hannah tells them kindly, “Can you guess what it is supposed to be?”

She takes a step back, takes a turn while holding up the jacket for them to see the clothes and then smiles wider as some fans further away finally realises that it isn’t some creepy girl dressed out and handing out poison but in fact 5 Pieces’ Hannah. She do get a great response; they all know she is a Barbie doll, some comments that she looks like the perfect doll while others just stare at her, eating the bun. While standing there, she is asked questions like where she is going dressed like that, if EXO is inside, if the other members are dressed out too, saying they like her drama and there really are a lot of questions. Hannah takes pictures with some too, even posing with Michin because some fans are crazy to recognize him – she doesn’t tell the fans that they are crazy, just that it’s crazy they recognize him.

The cream cheese buns are actually for the people at the meeting; after shocking them with 5 Pieces’ appearance, they enjoy the cream cheese buns and talk about the music video filming for [Girls Power]. They talk about clothes, the choreography, and the concept. There won’t be any change in the actual song, as everyone at the meeting seems satisfied with that, but professional choreographers have been listening to the song/demo and given suggestions on the dance. They also talk about the schedule; 5 Pieces will begin learning the dance on Wednesday, when Maria is in China for her last solo concert.

“I still doubt the whole concept you want to put to this,” Maria says, looking scary with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Yes, we know that,” the creativity producer nods, leaning his arms on the table where he has some papers. “It is a challenge that will show the growth of 5 Pieces, and it might cause a lot of questions at first but you ladies need to come out big this time. [Black & White] and [Daze] have made the world put you in the focus; if you make a Korean comeback, be sure that your international fans will look it up, and that is why we need to do it the biggest challenge for 5 Pieces since debut. Because honestly, you have been running for five years and people will expect even more from you.”

Hannah can see Emelia glance at the ladies, in a low voice mumble in Swedish “no, don’t feel any pressure…”, because that is exactly what Hannah feels in her chest; a pressure. A pressure that they are expected to do so much more than they realise, and the agency is aware of the expectations. Hannah think that the ladies are in the meetings to say their opinions and know what is going on, but she don’t think they actually have a choice but to do what they are told. As the meeting goes on, she don’t think these people sitting around the table will care if the ladies don’t want to wear short, fitting dresses or cropped leather tops or whatever. Hannah wonders how far they will try to go; will they try to make 5 Pieces something that will be unrecognizable even for their closest fans? She is worried for that. That people see “growing up” as something where you undress and go for something that younger people shouldn’t even look at.

“Just try it out,” they are told at the end of the meeting. “Even if you find it doubting now, I’m sure 5 Pieces will make the best out of it.”

Always the positive way to try telling the girls not to worry about it – Hannah still worries when they get out of there. She pouts as the ladies talk about it on the way to the party, and she keeps pouting when the ladies decide to put the thoughts of [Girls Power] away to focus on having fun at the party. While being on the road, Hannah checks Instagram; mostly seeing the response to her Barbie picture, and realises the antis have another reason to hate her now. ‘You think you are as perfect as Barbie?’, ‘fake from top to toe’, ‘as expected, a wannabe’ and so on, though there are good comments there too like ‘always so pretty!’, ‘at first I couldn’t see who it was, u look gorgeous Hannah’, ‘if you were a Barbie doll, I would definitely collect you…’. Hannah still gets annoyed at all the bad comments, because they twist it all around. She uploads a blurry picture on Instagram that she had taken with the other girls in the elevator on the way to the meeting (they all had been taken pictures, one worse than the other).

{Instagram, bunny92hannah: Don’t be so shallow.}

She thinks it says enough, just those simple words. And correctly: the comments heats up about 5 Pieces dressing scarily out for Halloween, instead of going to the usual y costumes that girls tend to wear.

When arriving at the party, the girls do what they said they would do; they have fun. They get so much attention because of their clothes and the girls take pictures, they make people laugh because of what they are wearing and the mood is really good. There is food, beverage, a Halloween set to take pictures in front of, and the most important thing; SM Town.

“Who are you and what has you done to the Bunny?”  Donghae laughs when greeting Hannah, putting an arm around her for a picture with SM’s photographer.

Hannah hasn’t gotten to sit down for a single second, just like her members, because they have taken pictures with a lot of people, group picture with each other too, they have gone around greeting everyone as well because seniors like Kangta and Boa are there. Both seniors laugh when seeing the ladies, amazed by the costumes and even impressed, complimenting the girls and Boa even stands super close to Hannah to see the make-up; Yoona and Jessica does that too.

But once everyone has calmed down about the outfits, it gets more relaxed and laid back, and Hannah gets to sit down. And just as she has taken a seat around the table with Jessica and some others, SHINee arrives. By then the ladies have been there for about an hour already. Though they all have shared what to dress out like, both groups seems to laugh and get surprised when seeing each other – like everyone else at the party reacts.

Maria is uploading picture after picture on Instagram; with members of SNSD, a picture with all 5 Pieces, a picture with just Taeyeon, and when SHINee comes she takes a picture with Onew and Key too and it just keeps going…

The highlight for Hannah though isn’t when her boyfriend is there or when the singers under the agency make her laugh when they are talking and having fun, but it is that her Korean little brother is there. He is a child actor under the agency since a few months back and because he is the only kid at the place, he is very popular among everyone. Hannah first finds him sitting with his own manager, not daring to talk to anyone, but once he sees her they both become kids and runs around. He then goes to sit down with EXO, even being taught how to dance [Growl] because Baekhyun thinks he can show it off during interviews, and it is Kai teaching him the dance until Taemin butts in to teach the boy [Everybody]. Hannah keeps a close eye on her brother, during the evening even hearing some people comment that they are like real siblings because they keep an eye on each other but the moment they are nearby they keep fooling around. Hannah can’t help but to fool around with Kyung Ho; she touches his shoulder so he turns around the wrong way, she ruffles his hair for fun and Kyung Ho keeps pulling in her dress and secretly tries to take fun pictures of her with his new cell phone as he has some app that turns pictures funny.

“Nabi,” Jonghyun dives in on the seat next to Hannah when she is sitting around a table with some others. His arm is resting on her backrest, leaning closer to her with a serious face-expression, staring her in both eyes. “What about going to the gym tomorrow? I have a radio to 10PM, after that I’m free.”

Hannah nods. She isn’t allowed to go with Maria to China tomorrow in the end, so Jonghyun tries to come up with something to do.

“Honggi is coming along,” Jonghyun tells her now when she has agreed to it and she laughs, as if he would think she wouldn’t come along otherwise. Jonghyun smiles at her bright laugh.

“You got the day off?” Tiffany asks; sitting on Hannah’s other side and heard their conversation.

Hannah nods, smiling when seeing that Jonghyun nods eagerly next to her. “My drama filming ended last week, so I have like … tomorrow off,” she explains, trying to remember how her schedule looks like. Singapore in the weekend, dance practice on Wednesday… She can’t remember much, but tomorrow is all clear. Jonghyun adds that Hannah freaks out whenever she has some hours without any work and Tiffany laughs as she can understand the feeling. “It’s not like that,” Hannah pouts, nudging him on the side before trying to explain to Tiffany that she really wanted to go to China with Maria but they won’t let her – Jonghyun says it’s because she is a workaholic – and Hannah says it isn’t and Tiffany agrees a little with them both.

Hannah uploads a picture on Instagram with 5 Pieces, including Michin who she keeps with her all the time unless another member wants to take him.

{Instagram, bunny92hannah: Happy Halloween ^^,}

 

The next morning, Hannah wakes up early when Maria is preparing to leave to China and Emelia prepares to go for her schedule. Carolina and Julia are both asleep, so Hannah sits down in the living-room in her pyjamas, not really awake just yet so she has no idea of what the manager is saying when sitting there with her. Hannah is dressed in her raglan-sleeve print t-shirt in gray and black and a pair of light gray sweat shorts, not planning to get dressed in a long time today, doing exactly what everyone wants her to do; not doing anything.

“Ya, shouldn’t you be sleeping?” Maria comes rushing by to get something to eat from the kitchen and she disappears in there before Hannah can answer; not that Hannah says anything else than ‘mm’ but Maria still repeats the question when she comes back. Hannah repeats her answer and Maria rolls her eyes. “Go back to bed, baby, get some sleep. I have made sure Yong Hyun Oppa will drop by with dinner, make sure to take him on a walk with the kids, okay? He will need that.”

“You know I really want to go with you,” Hannah mumbles, blinking tiredly.

Maria smiles at her. She nods, and if Hannah didn’t know better she would think the leader is about to cry. “Go sleep, Hannah,” Maria chuckles, “I will be fine going to China-”

“I’m going with her,” Manager Kim nods.

Hannah hugs the pillow in her lap, nodding when muttering that she will go to bed but she doesn’t move an inch. Maria smiles anew and gives her a hug.

“Wish me good luck,” Maria giggles before hurrying away to get her things.

Not until Maria and Emelia both have left, Hannah goes upstairs. But she doesn’t go to bed; she gets her laptop to bring it to the office downstairs, sitting there for about an hour before she give breakfast to the puppies and take them out on a walk, when coming back Julia is awake, sitting in the living-room eating breakfast. Hannah goes back to the office, where their cat Ace is lying comfortably on the desk next to the laptop, and Hannah pats his nice fur when taking her seat.

What Hannah does on her free time isn’t that complicated; she writes. To become a best selling author doesn’t happen over day; Hannah has spent more than half her life writing, mostly for fun, but ever since it was decided she would release the book series about ‘Joe’ the girl has been writing more seriously, taking even more notes and being more nervous about what she writes just knowing thousand of people might see it. Lately she has just been taking notes and coming up with ideas, but today she sits there for three hours just writing the story; no ideas but writing the actual story, and Ace keeps her company most of the time too. While Hannah sits there Carolina wakes up too, coming in the office where she begins talking about a song that she and Hyekyung have worked on together – both working on the music but he challenged Carolina to write the lyrics. Hannah barely hears anything of what the mascot says; too busy writing the sentences she has working in her mind, her fingers flying over the letters.

In the early afternoon, Hannah receives a text message, where it says that her [I CRY] Japanese PV has been viewed more than 200.000 times and counting after being released this morning. Right away she drops the speed on her writing to go on YouTube to see the full video of her song. It has been teased with videos earlier and the single is being released in a few weeks, and today the full video finally came out. Hannah had forgotten all about it until she received this text message, and she looks through the video once with satisfaction before she checks the comments below. 201.402 views!

She can’t stop smiling when reading the comments, finding hundreds of them and they are all good. The first comments are like ‘this is one of my favourite songs ever, the PV is true work of art too’, ‘is this the Japanese version? I love it…’, ‘Really love your voice Hannah mmm’, ‘5 PIECES LOVE <3’, ‘This song means so much to me, I have cried rivers since it came out, just listening to it. It’s just as beautiful in Japanese, just as meaningful’, ‘I looooooove this song and I love Hannah’, ‘this song is the best no matter what language it is in, and Hannah looks gorgeous’, ‘the Korean version is better, but Hannah surely looks great in this PV..’, ‘so sad! I cry…’, ‘Perfection has found an owner’, ‘anything with Hannah’s face on sells well in Japan, but this is a song every generation can enjoy. Hannah, you are an artist, thank you for everything you do’. Who wouldn’t be happy to read comments like that about you or a song that is meaningful to you personally, and to know it is meaningful to the ones listening too?

Knowing Instagram is her latest way to reach out to all fans, Hannah looks through her pictures on the cell phone to find a picture she took at the video set of [I CRY] in Japan, and she uploads with a little message.

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: Have you watched the video? It came out today… I have read comments, would that surprise you? ^^, Thank you for liking [I CRY]~~}

 

Hannah’s evening is relaxed, though when stylist Yong Hyun comes, he has the child actor Kyung Ho with him, and food. So with Julia (Carolina went on a schedule…) they eat dinner, take a refreshing walk with the puppies, and they play a game and celebrate the white puppy Ryo’s birthday – 1 year old – where they also upload a picture together on 5 Pieces’ blog with them all together and Ryo in the centre. It was a family picture style where they all sat on the floor with Kyung Ho hugging Michin, Hannah next to him showing her v-sign, Yong Hyun on Kyung Ho’s other side where he had his v-sign showed behind the boy’s head and Julia sitting next to the stylist looking happy. Ace is in the picture too, held tight in Yong Hyun’s arms. Julia writes on the blog to the picture, writing that they celebrate the puppy’s birthday with yummy food for everyone and a playful visit by Yong Hyun and Kyung Ho. In fact, most of them time is just playing with the pets, because Kyung Ho loves that.

As planned, Hannah goes to the gym with Jonghyun and Honggi once their schedules have ended. She gets a ride by Kyung Ho’s manager who comes to send the boy home at the same time, and Hannah is dropped off halfway to the gym where Jonghyun will pick her up.

Hannah is wearing a set of clothes from the brand Maria sponsors; a contrast-panel hoodie, a pair of contrast-panel sweat pants in gray and a tank top in dark gray. It is a classic gym outfit that never fails, and Hannah is ready to end her day with sweat and hanging out with two friends – she has put up her hair in a pony-tail too. Her day off has gone surprisingly well and calm, a little boring before Kyung Ho came over but otherwise very good; Hannah is satisfied. And Maria has texted to say how great Shanghai is, letting Hannah know to not feel bad for not being allowed to come along.

A white car pulls up in front of her and Hannah smiles as she sees the two idiots sitting on the front-seats.

“Hi, Sunshine!” Honggi brightly greets when coming out of the passenger-seat, holding up the door for Hannah to take that seat.

She laughs at him, shoving him to the seat instead. “I’ll sit in the back,” she tells him, trying to reach the back-seat door but Honggi stops her.

“You’ll sit in the front, come on,” Honggi says.

“Just get in the car so we can go,” Jonghyun complains behind the steering-wheel.

“Sit down,” Hannah points strictly at Honggi at the seat, and both boys laugh at her as she takes the seat in the back. Jonghyun smiles widely over his shoulder at her while Honggi makes fun of her ordering him around, and when Jonghyun asks them if they are ready to take off, Hannah hits Honggi on his head as he won’t stop imitating her way to tell him to sit down.

“I saw the pictures from yesterday!” Honggi bursts out so suddenly when turning around in his seat to look at Hannah, who looks back with big eyes in surprise. “Wow, you really looked like some Barbie doll!”

Hannah laughs in embarrassment, not seeing how Jonghyun smiles through the rear-view window to the back at her, and Honggi keeps talking about Jonghyun dressed out as Naruto and Hannah as Barbie and laughing a little too much over Key, Onew and Maria’s costumes. Hannah liked Emelia and Julia’s costumes; nodding when Jonghyun adds that those two had to stick together most of the time because no one understood what Emelia was otherwise (Jonghyun had thought she was a monster, not understanding she was Frankenstein’s bride).

“You looked cool,” Honggi points to the back at Hannah.

Jonghyun laughs, driving a little too fast when passing the green light. “Whenever I talked to Hannah it was like talking to a complete different person. Her reactions were the same but her face so weird.”

“I thought guys liked ‘perfect’,” Hannah mumbles from the back, smiling as her words are just silly.

“Perfect is boring,” Honggi chuckles from the passenger-seat.

“Agree on that,” Jonghyun agrees, the two of them making a high-five that makes Hannah laugh at them.

The drive to the gym is filled with laughter, and Hannah during that time realises that it was so long since the three of them met like this, which makes her enjoy it even more. After last year she was sure it would be the worst thing ever to hang out with both Honggi and Jonghyun at the same time, it has been awkward when they have met together backstage since Honggi was told about their relationship, but somehow sitting in the same car isn’t awkward at all.

Even being at the gym isn’t awkward, but they do laugh a lot, challenging each other. Maybe it isn’t the best way to actually workout when you are with two of your friends, because nothing is serious, but since it is in the middle of the night it isn’t a lot of people at the gym which let them fool around. They go to one machine together, tries that can lift the heaviest and does about that to several machines while in between getting some real workout done.

“Can I join in?” Honggi chuckles when Hannah tells them that she is going to make a brief Instagram video for her fans.

Hannah almost glares at him, hearing Jonghyun burst out laughing at her face-expression but she still let them both be part of it. She explains to them that fans have suggested her to show when she is at the gym (a picture, probably), and they have been doing that for years actually on twitter but Hannah hasn’t uploaded a picture of her at the gym before. It’s good that both Jonghyun and Honggi are just as addicted as her to SNS (social networking service), because they both understand why she will make the short video.

To have them both wanting to join in, it becomes very unserious. Hannah holds up her cell phone, says a few words in English (for everyone to understand) and Jonghyun slowly, extremely slowly, glides in the frame behind her while nodding and Honggi then just walks by with his head moving like a penguin. She laughs so badly at them, telling them to stop or they won’t be part of her video (yes, they for saying that) but they keep fooling around when she films and Hannah can’t stay serious either. She knows they are just fooling around because she laughs at it, teasing her even more because she can’t stop laughing.

In the end, they manage to make a tiny video. First it is Hannah there, in English explaining that she is at the gym and a lot of people have requested to see that, and adds that she has not come along. Honggi steps up on her right side and Jonghyun appears between them, both doing a bad and simple English greeting before they all waves and says goodbye in Korean, which they don’t realise until they watch through it afterwards.

{Instagram, bunny92hannah: At the gym with two weird friends after schedules have ended… Its Halloween this week, don’t we look like a good blonde trio for the holiday? ;)}

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 27th: Emelia Shares Backstage Pictures With SNSD For SM Town’s Tokyo Dome Concert

Headline 27th: EM Steps Up On The Chart On Today’s Inkigayo + Performances Of [Missing] & Maria’s [Princess]

Headline 27th: Episode 3 Airs With Maria’s Special Concert Performance Of [Back Home]

 

Monday, Headline 28th: 200 Fans Chosen For 5 Pieces’ 5 Year Celebration Party!

Headline 28th: ‘Joe – Deja Vu’ Published In Sweden, UK, France, the Philippines & Singapore

Headline 28th: 5 Pieces Goes On A Halloween Spree On Instagram Featuring SM Town

Headline 28th: 5 Pieces & SHINee Goes All-Out On Their Halloween Costumes

 

Headline 29th: Hannah Releases Japanese PV For Solo Song [I CRY]

Headline 29th: 5 Pieces’ Maria To Promote [Classic Girl] For Two Weeks

Headline 29th: Julia & Hannah Celebrate Puppy Ryo’s 1 Year Birthday With Child Actor Kim Kyung Ho

Headline 29th: PRINCESS Concert Reaches Shanghai, SM Entertainment Reveals Backstage Pictures Of Maria & EXO

Headline 29th: Maria Show Her Popularity In China With Solo Concerts

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

X. devonalias