Dinner time!~

A SHINee Love Story

Taemin POV.

 

“Taeminnie…is Key’s cooking ever good?” Melissa leans closer and asks me. I laugh and nod to her.  Today, Key is going to cook for us…well, mainly for Melissa.

 She smiles and says “It better be.” Melissa is like my best friend now.  Even though I can’t get over my nickname.  But, I don’t want to make her feel bad, so I’ll just play along.

 

“Meli, don’t ever, and I mean EVER, question Key’s cooking!” I warn her trying to be serious, but it failed…big time.  She almost fell off her chair laughing.

“Hey guys.”  Lily says taking a seat next to me.  Oh, she’s my best friend, too. But it’s…different. I look at her in a different way, I guess…

“Hi.” I give her a small wave. 

“So, Taemin?” she says it more like a question. Whatever, I’ll play along, too.

“So, Lily?” I ask grinning a little. She giggled and went back to being serious.

“You’re going to the party with us right?”

Wait, a party? …Oh, yeah, they invited us to some American party.  I’m not much of a party person, but I’ll be there if Lily goes. 

“Um…sure, why not.” I shrug.

She simply smiles happily and says “Great! Remember it’s like a costume party or something.  Everybody has to wear masks.”

Okay, now I’m really not getting this. How do you know who everyone is if they’re all going to be wearing masks?!

“Oh…why?” I ask innocently.  I hate it.  I’m the youngest and I always sound like I’m 8 years old or something. This makes me naturally innocent and clueless. But she didn’t mind.  She just giggles again.

“I’m not very sure…” she says confused. But she tries to shake it off as she continued. “I guess so that everything would be more mysterious.” She smiled brightly. “Anyway, we don’t want people knowing that the all famous SHINee is here.” She has a point. If anyone knew we are here…there would be a whole bunch of crazed fan girls after us.

 

“Hey.” Minho and Elba said at the same time when they came in.  A smirked at him and he blushed as he noticed. Elba was wearing Minho’s green hoodie that he gave her about a month ago.  I wonder if she knows that it’s his favorite.

 Minho pulled Elba’s chair out without saying a word.  She just blushed and responded with a nervous “Thank you.” I looked over at Lianet which smiled at what she saw.  I know that I’m the youngest, but I’m not stupid.  I know when two people like each other, and they definitely do.

 

“I’m here!” Jongyhun announced as he entered the once silent room. We all rolled our eyes and a few of us glared.

“No one cares, Jonghyun.” Minho says calmly even though he was probably getting mad on the inside. Jong gasped loudly and sat down next to him grinning.

“So, when’s the food ready? I’m starving!”

“Well, I think Key’s almost done.” I say looking at the imaginary watch on my wrist. He laughed and looked at his wrist, too.

“Hey.” Victoria enters and Jonghyun smirks. 

“Hey, babe.”

“Don’t call me that.” She growled at him.  We all held back our laughter as Jonghyun tried again.

“Okay, how about-“

“NO! Not y, baby, beautiful, princess or anything!” she threatened as she placed herself next to him. He shrugged and put his arm around her.

“Well, what choice do I have? Come on.  At least give me a chance.” He looked at her sincerely. “I’m a nice guy.”  She blushed looking away, ignoring him.  He sighed as he took his arm off her. He crossed his arms as he said “Besides…I see you checking me out every once in a while.”

 Her jaw dropped and she yelled “I do not!” Her voice cracked a little, though. He smiled at this.

“Dinner’s ready!” Key chimed in.  He carried several plates of what seemed like pasta. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These short chapter are really starting to annoy me. -___-"

Oh well.~  Comments and opinions are always welcomed~