Some pasta for you and me~

A SHINee Love Story

Key POV.

 

I could hear Jonghyun outside talking to Victoria. Well…more like starting a fight.

“Besides…I see you checking me out every once in a while.” Jong said to her in a smug voice.

“I do not!” Victoria’s voice cracked a bit as she yelled it.  Maybe I should cut in.  Anyway, the food is ready.

 

“Dinner’s ready!”  I said as I walked in carrying all the pasta that I can. I wanted to make Melissa happy. And I already promised that I would make her pasta someday. “Let’s see…some for Lily…for Victoria and Jonghyun…a little for Taemin-“

“Aw, no fair!” Taemin groaned.  “I want more!”

“Now son…I know you won’t finish it, so just eat what you have.” I gave him a small smile that any caring “mother” would give. He glared back at me.

“Fine…” he sighed as gave up and started to eat.

“Now where was I? Some for Minho and Elba…and Melissa and me!” I continued cheerfully.  She looked up at me with admiring green eyes.

“Thank you!” she said grabbing the nearest fork and taking a spoonful of pasta. I sat next to her, waiting for her to take her first bite.

She placed it carefully in and chewed slowly, trying to savor the flavor, I think.  I got really nervous.  What she thought was very important to me.

“Mmmm…” she sighed blissfully, closing her eyes in delight.  I smiled quickly after. 

“So you like it?”

She shook her head. “Nope.”  What?! I thought I did good…

“I love it!” she pulled me into a hug. “Thank you so much!” I was pretty shocked that she liked it so much.

 I looked up to see Jong’s face, which clearly had annoyance written all over it.  “HUG BACK!” he mouthed to me. I gave a small nod and did as he said.  I wish I could stay like this forever…but we eventually pulled away.

 

 

Minho POV.

 

Key should act fast.  We’ve been here for about a month and I could tell he’s gotten close to Melissa.  Right now they are hugging, and I could see pure happiness in his face.  Elba, who was sitting next to me, sighed as she saw them.

 Even though I’ve learned a bit more about her…I still don’t fully understand her. She’s really interesting and…different. She told me one day that she didn’t believe in fairytales.

“I just don’t think that they’re very…realistic.” She said. 

“It doesn’t have to be.” I replied.  “I do believe that there’s a happy ending to everything.  We just haven’t…experienced it yet.”

“Especially, love stories.” She sighed as she said it. I knew I was changing her mind.

 

“We should get ready for the party.” Lily said worried to the girls. “I want see how our dresses look like.”

Dresses?  I really couldn’t imagine Elba in a dress. But if I did…I was pretty sure she would look beautiful. They all stood up and headed upstairs. 

“Oh, I want to follow!”Jong said smirking.  I looked at Key who had the same thoughts as me.  We both smacked him on the shoulders and grinned at us. “What? Don’t pretend you guys don’t want to.”

 

But wait…where were Leslie and Onew? 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh~ I wonder where Leslie and Onew are?

Anyways, thanks to everybody who reads and comments on this story!! It means a lot to me. :'D

Do I have any silent readers here? xD I'm curious~

Comments and opinions are always welcomed below. ^^