An accidental kiss~

A SHINee Love Story

Key POV.

Wow…the house we’re staying at is awesome.  When Onew opened the door, I looked down at Melissa, who was still snuggled closely to me, and see that she is still peacefully asleep. How am I supposed to wake her up? I look down at her one more time and see her angelic face so comfortable…      Whoa, I should snap out of it.  I barely know her!

I slide one of my arms under her, and with the other I support her head.  She doesn’t seem to notice so I carry her out. 

“Um, Key…what are you doing?” Taemin looks at me with curious eyes.

“Son, we’ll talk about this later.” I nag at him. He just walks away laughing towards the house with Lily.  I sighed as I turned and looked at Onew. He had a smirk perfectly fixed on his face.

“What?” I ask.

“Oh, nothing.” He looks at me, then Melissa, and then at me again. His grin grew wider. I got so frustrated.

“Why are you looking at me like that?!”

“Well…I’m just imagining you…and her…together.” He said simply shrugging. My eyes grew wide as I noticed what he was talking about.

“W-what?! What do you m-mean?!” I said trying to defend myself. But of course, it didn’t work. He laughed as I felt my face burn up.

“Oh, please. You don’t expect me to believe that you aren’t interested in her.  And you’re blushing.” He smiled.  Great…He could see right through me.

“…I don’t know…” I said losing my voice. Never have I been speechless.

“Actually…I’m kind of surprised.” He said going back to the luggage. “You’ve never blushed this much.  Especially because of a girl.”

 

Leslie POV.

 

Key got pretty mad when Onew said that.  So he just stormed off to the house carrying Melissa in his arms. Aw, they make such a cute couple!  But the good thing is that they left Onew and me for the first time! I guess he noticed too because he tensed up.

“So Onew, do you want me to help you carry anything?” I say trying to break the silence. He smiled at me and said “I can’t let you do that. I have to repay you in some way for letting us stay in this beautiful house.”

I blushed…again! What’s with all the blushing?! “Oh no, it’s okay. You don’t have to repay me.” I said giggling. Wait…giggling, too?! I couldn’t take it anymore. I started to walk away. Why am I acting like this?!

“No, Leslie wait!” I heard Onew yell.

“Wha-“ I slipped and fell causing my head to hurt…a lot.  My head was throbbing with pain…

Onew ran towards me with a worried and concerned expression. Does he maybe…care for me?

“Leslie, are you oka-“ Onew tried to keep from tripping too, but he eventually fell…on top of me.  I felt his heavy body against mine.  I also felt…lips?

 

 

Onew  POV.

 

Seeing Leslie on the ground in pain…hurt me inside.  I can’t really explain it.  When she tripped and fell, it seemed like I could feel her pain…

I ran towards her in a hurry, wondering if she damaged something.  “Leslie, are you oka-“ was all I managed to say…until I tripped and fell on top of her…  Wow, today really wasn’t my day. But something felt different when I fell.

I opened my eyes and saw that her soft lips have met mine. Wait a minute, I had to think this through…Her lips against mine…hhhmmm…OH…MY…GOD…we were kissing! ...And…it felt nice…

Leslie opened her eyes slowly. I guess she had to think about what had just happened too because she kissed back…and all of a sudden pulled away with her eyes wide open.

“L-leslie, I’m so s-sorry! I tripped a-and I fell…” I stuttered as I got off her and helped her up.

“I-it’s okay. I know it’s an accident.” She blushes. She shakes her head and says” Just a mistake.”

When she said that…it felt like a punch in the stomach…or more like the heart. “Yep, oh why don’t you check if your friend is awake?” I say to her.

She nods and hurries inside the house. I sighed loudly and placed my hand where her lips touched mine. Her soft, sweet lips…  Wait, what am I thinking?! We only kissed for like 10 seconds or something!  But somehow… it meant a lot to me.

“Dude, what are you doing?” I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

“AAHHH!!!” I screamed like a guy in a horror movie…well more like a girl. I turned to see Jonghyun laughing uncontrollably and Minho glaring at me. And next to them are Leslie’s friends.

“Dude, relax it’s just the girls and me.” Jong continued to laugh.

“Jongyhun, I’m going to beat you like a piñata!” Minho said heating up.

“Oh! I want to help!” Victoria said raising her hand eagerly.

“I wasn’t talking about you Minho…and why do you want to beat me up?!” He said turning to face the girl next to him.

I sighed again and noticed the girl next to Minho raise her eyebrow at me…just like he does. Minho somehow notices and blushes a little.  I grin at him which was a pretty obvious mistake.  He smacked the back of my head and gave me a death glare.

“OW!” I whine to him as I rub my head. He smirks at me and proceeds to pick up most of our suitcases. The girl, Elba I think, and Victoria hesitantly followed him into the house…leaving me and Jonghyun alone…Oh, great.

“So, what was that all about?” he says to me, with a grin already on his face.

“Um…what are you talking about?” I gave him a nervous smile. Not very convincing. He shook his head and looked me straight in the eye.

“Dude, I saw it.”  He looked serious.

I could feel myself blush deeply and looked away. Did he really see the kiss?!

“Y-you mean…the k-“

“Yep” he said, snapping the P like he usually does. I sighed and he put his hand on my shoulder again.

“Are you trying to comfort me? Cause it’s not working!” I snapped at him.  

 

To be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hm, kinda  short. Oh well. ^^ Going to update more tomorrow~