Oh Juliette~

A SHINee Love Story

Victoria POV.

 

 There was an awkward silence in the cab so I decided to take a glimpse at Melissa…I know that she hates awkward silences.  I look at her…and smile.  I see her sound asleep next to Key, who has his arms protectively wrapped around her.  He leans in and…it sounds like he’s singing. 

Juliette, oh…” He kept singing softly in her ear.  Well that’s all I could actually understand…the rest was mostly Korean.  “Oh, Juliette, oh…” 

“I wrote that song.” Jongyhun’s voice filled my thoughts. My head snapped towards his direction in shock.

“Really?” I asked doubtfully. He nodded and put his arm around me.

“It made our album a big hit.”

“Well…what’s it about?” He clears his throat and gets serious.

“It’s about a boy who fell deeply in love with a girl…” His voice trailed on. “The lyrics are mostly about how he would do anything to get her heart.” He says sincerely. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and sighed.

“Jong?”

“Yeah, babe?”

“…What do you like about me?”  He thought about this and smiled.

“The way you play hard to get, how you put up with me, how you aren’t just another one of those that wants me because of my fame and…because you’re…different.”  He kissed me lightly on the cheek and leaned to tell me something. “And what do you like about me?”

“…Honestly?” he nodded. “I’m not sure.” His smile faded and I could see pure sadness.

“Oh…”

“But that’s what I love the most.” I hugged him…hoping I didn’t offend him. I look up and see him flash a smile and hug me back.

“Thanks.”

 

 

Taemin POV.

 

“Look at them.”  Lily whispered loudly, pointing to Melissa and Key. I looked and was surprised.  Obviously, Melissa was asleep…If she was still awake, she wouldn’t be in Key’s arms right now. Probably the opposite…

“Key…are you singing to her?” I ask him with huge curiosity. He smiles and nods his head.

“Juliette.” He whispers back. Melissa yawns softly and continues to sleep closely to him.  He pats her softly on the head and continues to sing.

“Good choice.” He smiles as he sings it. I begin to sing too…of course not loud enough to wake her.  Jonghyun eventually joins in and sings his part softly.  Onew’s voice slipped in as we sang the main chorus.

  All our voices blend together…and it would be way better if Minho were here to sing his own part.  I miss the feeling of performing again…

“We’re here.” Victoria announced. We all hit our last note and they applauded slowly.  As we all got out, the other cab got here, too. Key didn’t hesitate to carry Melissa again, like the day they met…he actually looked pretty happy that he got to do it again. I hope Melissa and him can get through whatever happened. And I don’t know if anyone noticed but…how long have we been here anyway?  

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. (And yes! I got internet today!! :D) But it's just that the next chapter is pretty long. I'm sort of nervous of what you guys will think of it. ^^"

Let's just say...I'm a passionate person.

Anyways, comments and opinions are always welcomed!~ Oh and thanks to my new subscriber ILIKEPRETTYBOYS! *does little heart shape*