Second kiss?

A SHINee Love Story

Jonghyun POV.

 

We all left Leslie and Onew outside and got into the house. Who knows… they might end up going out…or tripping over something stupid like a twig or something. Hehe…yeah that sounds like them.  Well until they do…all of us are going to stay in the living room.  It’s awesome that Key suggested the sleepover. I wonder how Victoria would look in PJ’s…

“Hey...” I whispered in her ear. “Why don’t you girls change into your pajamas already?” She rolled her eyes and glared at me.

“You just want to see us in our PJ’s, don’t you ert?”

“No…” I kissed her softly on the cheek. “Just you, babe.” I whispered huskily in her ear and I could tell that it sent shivers down her back. I got her right where I want her.

“Girls, let’s go change.” She says standing up.

“But what about Leslie?” Lily asked.

‘”She’ll be back soon…I hope.” She said to herself. All the girls stood and went upstairs…except Elba and Melissa.

  1. Key wouldn’t let Melissa go…shocker.
  2. And Elba was sound asleep in Minho’s arms.

“Come on. Key let me go.” She said trying to pull away. He shook his head and laughed.

“Nope. Your mine…FOREVER!” he laughed evilly and kissed her lightly on the lips. Well…he tried to laugh evilly. I knew Key didn’t have not a single evil bone in his body. I’m his best friend and I would know if he did. Well, maybe erted one…

 

“Dude, stop being a freaking and let her go.” I chuckle.  He nods and releases her slowly.  She glanced back at him, smiled and walked upstairs to rejoin the girls and change.

“You’re so love struck, dude.” I grin at him. He simply smiled.

“I can’t help it. And I’m not “love struck”….I just like her.” He shrugged and looked at Minho for support. Minho shook his head.

“Sorry Key…but you are.” He says while looking at Elba asleep.

“Told you!” I laugh. “You’re such a love sick puppy!”

“I never said that.” Minho snapped back. “I just meant that he wasn’t acting like himself.”  Key got pissed off and turned bright red.  Was it with anger…or is he just blushing with embarrassment?

“Mhm.” Taemin nodded, joining the conversation.

“WHAT DO YOU MEA-“

“Shhh...” Minho silenced him at once when Elba let out a sleepy yawn and opened her eyes.

“Hey guys…what did I miss?” Suddenly, the door tore open and Onew came rushing in…carrying Leslie in his arms.

“Guys! I need help!” he cried. Elba immediately stood up and tore from Minho’s arms.

“What happened?!” she growled at him. Minho stood up and grabbed her arms…for safety precautions.

“W-well…Leslie fell a-and hit her head. I asked her if she was okay but it l-looks like she fainted and I need someone to help her!” he stammered. Elba went from furious to sympathetic.

“Quick. Put her on the couch. Key, go get some ice.”

“I’m on it.” He ran to the kitchen and came back. “Here.” She placed it gently on Leslie’s head.

“I didn’t hurt her…” Onew whispered to her. Elba didn’t look at him, just nodded. We waited for about 10 minutes and then…Leslie finally seemed to wake up.

“Ow…” she groaned rubbing her head.

“How do you feel?” Onew whispered. I don’t know why he did… Whatever… I went upstairs and the others followed…leaving them alone again. Hope the second time we’re lucky.

 

Onew POV.

 

“Ow…” she groaned rubbing her head.

“How do you feel?” I whispered. I looked around and saw that everyone left…

“A little sore…” Leslie says sitting up. I place myself next to her and sigh.“So…there’s a sleepover here, right?”

“Yeah…If you want you don’t have to stay.”I say with a smile, even though deep inside…I’m begging for her to stay.

“No…I want to stay…” she whispered and gave me a weak smile. I smiled back and hugged her. Why did I hug her?!

“Onew! What’s with the sudden affection?!” she laughs.

“Sorry…I just couldn’t help it.” I whisper. I pull away a little and see that she’s confused.

”Onew…what do you mean by you couldn’t “help it”?” I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

“Well…um I….I don’t know how to explain it…”

“Well…okay.” She says awkwardly and looks down. “Onew…can I tell you something?”

“You know you can tell me anything.” I smile at her.

“W-well…it’s just that…a month has passed since you shiny boys have came and…the girls and me have to start school soon.” She sighs. School…It means that we are leaving soon and we would have to leave the girls and go back to Korea…We can’t stay here forever…

“The guys have probably forgotten…” I say in disbelief. If I tell the guys…they would be crushed. They’ve already gotten close to the girls.

“I know the girls are going to be heartbroken…” she says sadly.

“Yeah…I would be heartbroken, too.” I sigh and close my eyes to think. Should I tell her how I feel? I couldn’t live with myself if I went back and never told her…

“Okay, Onew…What do you mean?”

“Huh?” I reopen my eyes and see that she’s desperate for an answer.

“Why would you be heartbroken?” Leslie whispers. “You’re always saying stuff like that…but you never explain.”

“It means…I…” I look away and blush. She puts her hands on both cheeks and pulls my face to her direction so that I look at her.

“Tell me.”  She looks at me straight in the eye. I look deep into her eyes...then down at her lips…Her soft lips…waiting…  

I lean in and kiss her softly and slowly on the lips…I wanted to see her reaction…but I pulled away as she was about to kiss back. I needed to tell her.

“Leslie, I like you. Ever since I saw you at the airport and even since we kissed for the first time…I’ve always wanted something more. I’m sorry if you don’t feel the same. I just needed to tell you how I feel before I leave and I’ve always wanted to do this.” I say quickly before I crush my lips against hers.  Her lips so sweet… 

She begins to kiss back and wraps her arms around my neck. She pulls away to get air and as she does, her nose touches mine.

“Finally.”  She whispers sweetly.  

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

afhgafuweyf okay I lied. There's gonna be loads of cheesy moments after this. :D Excited?

Comments and opinions make my day.~