Meeting him...and fighting?

A SHINee Love Story

Jonghyun POV.

 

“What should we get?” Victoria says to me, looking at purple T-shirts on display.

“It doesn’t matter. Get whatever you want, Vicky.” I said with my arm still around her. She shook her head.

“No, you are NOT going to pay for me.”

“Right, I will pay for you.”

“NO!” she groaned. “Don’t pay for me!”

“I thought girls like having guys pay for them.” I grinned. She rolled her eyes.

“Well I don’t.  I get kind of guilty about it. So don’t!” she pointed at me. I laughed and shook my head.

“Fine. Oh, get this T-shirt!” I said showing her a shirt that says “My BF is HOT!” And of course…she rolls her eyes.

“No way.”

“Aw, come on. You know I’m hot.” I smirk at her. “Either you get this shirt…or you get another shirt that I get to pay for.” She sighs and looks around for more shirts. She stops when she sees a purple shirt with stars on it.

“Oh, look!” she calls me over. I noticed that the shirt said SHINee and it had stars everywhere. “I didn’t know they had SHINee stuff here…”

“Neither did I…” I say. “So…do you want this one then?” She shrugs and looks at herself in a mirror.

“I don’t know. How do I look in it?” She places the shirt in front of her and turns to me.

“Honestly?” she nods slowly. “You look…Y!” I whistle.

“Jong! Focus!”

“Alright, alright. No seriously…you look hot in everything.” I smirk at her. She just smiles and hugs me.

 “Alright let’s go buy.”

“Will you let me pay for it?”

“NO.”

“Please.” I kissed her cheek and I pouted.  I gave her my all famous puppy dog face and I could see her eyes soften.

“Fine…” she muttered. I smiled victoriously and leaned in for a kiss…but she backed away. “Why?”

“Not now.” She teases me by tapping my nose. I pouted and she giggles.

“Come on. Don’t tease me.” I say leaning in close enough to feel her breath. She kisses my nose and leaves me there dazed. After about a minute…I recover and go to buy her the T-shirt. And I’m pretty shocked to find out who works here…

And of course…since I have the worst luck EVER…I find none other than David behind the counter.  He looks the same…except he has a mark on his face…Oh yeah, that’s where I punched him.  I walk up to him and slam my fist on the table. 

“Excuse me…I’d like to buy this shirt.” I say with a grin. He looks up at me and gasps. My grin grows wider.

“Y-you’re that g-guy-“

“Yeah, I’m that guy.” I say impatient.  “Now, how much does the shirt cost?”

“$20.95.” he mumbles. I give him the money and he flinches.  As he gives me the money back, he sighs.  “Is…she here?”

“Yep.”I say snapping the P. He flinches again and I laugh.

“Can I-“

“No, you can’t see her.” I shot him a death glare. “You’ve done enough.” I took the shirt and left.  I saw Vicky waiting for me and I put my arm around her.

“I saw him.” I say suddenly. She looked at me with a confused expression.

“Saw who?”

“David.” I say coolly.  But I don’t know about her. She froze and leaned against me.  “Don’t worry.” I kissed the top of her head. “He won’t hurt you. Your mine.” I play with her hair and she seemed to calm down.

“I know.” She smiles.

 

 

Key POV.

 

“How about this one?” Melissa shows me another shirt. This one had Hello Kitty but the shirt was pure black.

“That one would look cute on you.” I say to her. She rolled her eyes and laughs.

“You said that last time.”  She held the last shirt up so I could see it.  It was another black shirt…but it had neon green stars everywhere.

“Really?” I titled my head in confusion and she giggled.

“Yeah. “ she nodded.

“Then let’s buy both of them.” I whisper in her ear.

“Fine. Wait…are you going to pay for me?”

“Absolutely.” I say making my voice sound professional. She laughs and shakes her head.

“I know you want to be a gentleman and all but don’t. How am I going to pay you back?!”  I chuckle and lean in to meet her face. I caressed her cheek and I could feel her tense up at the sudden contact of skin.  I knew she was intimidated by it and I grinned like a Cheshire cat.

“I’m sure we could make a deal.”  I whisper and pull her towards the counter which we have to pay. At the counter was a guy with straight black hair which covered his eyes. He seemed more concerned about the heavy rock music blasting from his earphones.

“Excuse me?” I tap the desk twice. He shakes his head from side to side with the music. I sigh and Melissa does, too.

“HEY!” She waves her hand in front of him and he takes a moment to realize. He takes off both earphones and smiles…at Melissa.

“Oh, sorry.  Welcome to Hot Topic.” He flips his hair so he could get a better view and checks her out.  “Hey…don’t you go to school with me?” Her eyes narrowed but then opened wide.

“Oh yeah! You’re Caleb, right?”

“Yup. Good to see you again, Melissa.” Even though I couldn’t really see it…I could feel him wink at her. I wave of jealously quickly swept through me. I cleared my throat and he just glared at me.

“I’d like to buy these two shirts.” She places the item on the counter. He nods slightly and smiles again.

I’m going to buy them.” I poke her in the stomach causing her to squirm. She lets out a small laugh and pokes my chest in return. Caleb, trying not to feel awkward in all this, interrupts.

“Um…that’ll be $40.” He continued to glare at me as I pass him a fifty dollar bill.  He quickly gives me change and says” So I’ll see you this year, right?” Melissa rolls her eyes.

“Obviously. I think we’ll have at least one class together.”

“I hope so…” he mumbles and I…growl at him. Yeah I literally growled at him. No one flirts with my girlfriend.  Melissa notices and squeezes my hand.  “Well, bye.”

“Bye Caleb!” She waved and we both left. But as we did…I glanced back and caught him staring at her.  I growl at him again and he flinches.  I laugh slightly and slid my arm around her waist.  As soon as we’re out of the store she looks at me weirdly.

“What was that all about?”

“Oh, just claiming my territory.” I state simply.  She stops walking immediately and pushes me away slightly. “What?”

“I’m not you territory. You don’t own me.” She crosses her arms over her chest.

“Oh…I didn’t know that you felt-“

“Well I do.”  She looks away and I sigh.   “I’m going to go find the others.” She says and starts walking away. She takes her phone out of her pocket and dials a number. I sit down and sigh again.  I’m so screwed now… 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah like I said a few chapters back, I am NOT good at writing drama. (I mentioned it in Chapter 7 xD)

Don't be surprised by how bad the drama is though xD Just try to deal with it for now okay? So yeah...enjoy the y drama~ :D

Oh and comments would be nice!!

AND BEFORE I FORGET!! I want to thank my recent subscribers (well not so recent but I just forgot to mention them T-T) LanaMyungSoo, Liv2Dance,and SHINee_Bling~ :3  Thank you for subcribing!~ *does little heart shape* If there's more of you that I forgot to mention them I'm sorry :(