Moving on...

A SHINee Love Story

Onew POV.
 

“Where’s Jong? I thought he’d be here by now.” I grumbled to myself. Minho shrugged and put his arms behind his head.

“He’ll come eventually. Don’t worry about it.” He reassured me. I nodded and kept pacing back and forth.

“ Sorry I’m late.” Jonghyun muttered as he came through the door…holding Victoria’s hand. Whoa…is she crying? She silently walked by his side, eyes still watery from whatever just happened.

“It’s okay.” I say giving him a small nod.”Um…Hi Victoria.” I waved slowly. Her eyes glanced up at me and she half smiled.

“…Hi Onew.”

“Hey Vicky, why don’t you go upstairs okay? I’ll be there in a second.” Jonghyun leaned in and whispered into her ear. She nodded carefully and was going to make her way upstairs until Jong grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

“Relax okay…” He says. She nods instead of risking any stuttering. Good thinking. Jong kissed the top of her head and let her go. As she made her way upstairs he let out a sigh and plopped onto the couch with Minho.

“What was that all about?” Minho said, raising his eyebrow at him. Jong ran his fingers through his hair and gave him a look.

“She had some trouble and she wanted to stay with me for the night.” I chuckled.

“It looks like you’re really happy about that.”  I grinned. He laughed and nodded happily.

“She broke up with her boyfriend.” He shrugged.”Well I’ll see you guys in the morning, I don’t want to leave her alone.” Both me and Minho awed.

“Aw that’s cute.” Minho grinned.

“Don’t do anything!” I call as he was on the stairs. He blushed and gave us a nervous laugh.

 

 

FF>>>(month later)

                                                   

Leslie POV.

 


The girls and I have been visiting the shiny boys everyday now. Yep, I call them the shiny boys. We can’t repay them enough for what they’ve done to help us…especially Jonghyun. 

He helped regain Victoria’s health and now their back to their love-hate relationship! Except now she flirts more with him! Those two make such a good couple!  Everyone has gotten know each other better and we’re all like family!

 

Victoria POV.

 

“Do you need anything else, beautiful?” Jong said to me as he was about to leave the room. I rolled my eyes like I do every day and he smirked at me.

“Oh, come on. Anything at all, princess?”

“Don’t call me that.” I groaned standing up from his bed.  He’s always been like this ever since the accident happened…

He shrugged as he came closer to me.  He checked me out…again.  It’s not like I had anything special on.

 “It’s not my fault that I….never mind.” He blushed a little for the first time.  He stood up and walked to the door. “See you down stairs okay?”

“Okay.”

“Bye, y.” He winked at me. Instead of chasing after him like I regularly do, I threw a pillow right at his face. “Ow, my FACE!”

“BYE!” I waved goodbye and he was gone.  Ha, he’s just too cute. Wait did I say “cute”?! I’ve been having feelings for him…I’m just not sure what they are. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short chapter. *bangs head against keyboard* And yes I did skip a month in the story. :/ Why? Because six months ago when I wrote this I actually thought that it was a good idea. (But of course I was wrong)

Anyways, here are the girl character's new pictures found by Aigooo! Thank you!~ :'D

This is Leslie>>

This is Melissa>>

This is Elba>>

This is Lily>>

This is Victoria>>