Welcome SHINee!~

A SHINee Love Story

 

Leslie POV.

 

I’m so excited! We’re at the main entrance and Onew should be coming out those doors any second now!  The girls don’t seem so excited though…

 

“Um…Leslie?” Lily whispered rather loudly looking straight ahead.

“Yeah?”

“Isn’t that Onew?” she said pointing.

I look toward that direction and see five Korean guys walking towards us. The blonde one was checking us out, the one with black hair and highlights seemed to be smiling at Melissa more than anybody else(better look out for him), the one with black hair and a hat on seemed to be more interested in the shiny stuff around him, and the tall, brunette seemed to be distracted. And last but not least Onew.  His kind smile was priceless. Finally, my Onew is here…Wait did I just say my Onew?!

“Hello Leslie.” He smiled at me as he held out his hand.

“Oh, h-hi.” I said nervously. He still had his hand out. “Oh, right, sorry!” I quickly added after. I’m so stupid! I quickly shook his hand.

“It’s okay. That happens to me a lot.” He laughed softly to himself. Was it like an inside joke or something?

“Let me introduce the members.” He continued.  “The blonde there is Jonghyun. He’s known as “Bling Bling”.  Be careful with him.”

“Aw! Onew you ruined my chance with them!” he whined and pouted. We all giggled.  Especially Victoria.

 

Victoria POV.

 

It was funny that Jonghyun said that. I’m pretty sure any girl would be lucky to date him.  Well, he’s pretty good looking.  His hair looks like it’s been dyed though. It didn’t have only one shade of blonde. It had about three. Uh oh…I think I kept looking for too long cause he’s starting to smirk at me.

“Well, hello.” He winked at me. “I guess I still have a chance with this one.”

I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips. My strategy was to always play hard to get. Especially if it was a cocky guy like blondy here.

“Dream on, Korean boy.” I said looking away.

“Oh, don’t worry. I will.” He grinned.

“Jong, stop flirting for once in your life.” Onew commanded.

 

Elba POV.

 

That Onew and Jonghyun guys are nice. But I couldn’t help but stare at the tall one in the back.  He didn’t seem interested in anything though…

“Anyways, this tall, handsome fellow here is Minho. The “Flaming Charisma”.  He doesn’t really talk much…” Onew joked.

So his name was Minho.  Wow, his nickname fits him perfectly… I can’t look away. For some reason, I want to know more about him. He suddenly looks up at me and I can’t help but blush and I try to hide it. As I look away I see Melissa smile at me.  Great…now she knows…

 

Minho POV.

 

Wow…American girls are…different.  But in a good way, I guess.  I hope I don’t intimidate any of the girls.  Wait, now I have the feeling someone is looking at me.  I look up and see one of them staring at me. Wow she’s…cute.  She quickly turns away and blushes madly. Now that’s nice.  I smile slightly as I observe her.

 

 

Lily POV.

 

“Minho, say hi!” Onew said to the tall, silent one.

“…Hi” he responded looking down at the floor. I looked over at the girls. They all had the same expression…except for Elba. 

“Okay, moving on…” Onew said after he realized Minho wouldn’t say anything else. “This is Taemin. He’s the “maknae” of the group.” Onew said patting the one with the hat on the shoulder.

“Wait, what does maknae mean?” I say. Oh…I didn’t mean to say it out loud!

“It means “youngest in a group”.” Taemin says looking at me with a kind smile. Wow, he’s really cute.  Right now…he is my favorite.

 

Melissa POV.

 

The one with purple highlights in his hair keeps smiling at me. I tried to keep a straight face, but he keeps making goofy faces. I just couldn’t keep it in any longer.

“HAHAHA!” I suddenly burst out laughing. Everyone starts looking at me funny…except for him. He just keeps smiling.

“…Anyway, the one with the multicolor highlights is Key. We like to call him the “Almighty Key”.” Onew says.

“That’s cause I like to solve everything.” Key chimes in. He then starts looking around the room and his eyes land on me. “Everything.” He repeats sending shivers down my spine.  Why do I feel like this?  And what does he mean by “solving”?

 

 

 

Onew POV.

“And last but not least…” I pause for dramatic effect. “ME! I am the leader.” I say looking at Leslie.  We have swapped pictures over the internet but I never thought she would be so pretty in person.  She smiles back at me.

“Your Leslie right?” I ask. Wait…why did I ask that?! I already knew who she was!  She giggled. Oh good…at least she thinks I’m funny…

“Yeah…” she says unsure.  This surprises me.

“Wait so you’re not sure about your own name?” Jong interrupts. “Hey, look she has Onew sangtae too!” he laughs and the others join in.

I could see her face turning pink and I smile.  “W-we should get going.” she whispers.  How cute. I nod to her and wave everyone over to a nearby cab. 

To Be Continued~

~~~~~~

 

My first suscriber! YAY!~ :D So happy~